Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

Secret Fantasy Star Avon for women

Secret Fantasy Star Avon for women
dislike

Secret Fantasy Star Avon for women Pictures

Secret Fantasy Star by Avon is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance, Secret Fantasy Star was launched in 2011. Top notes are mandarin orange and plu; middle notes are jasmine and peony; the base note is sandalwood.

Mandarin Orange plum

Jasmine Peony

Sandalwood

Can Can

Secret Fantasy Star Fragrance Reviews

zoha javaid
zoha javaid

its great scent. but sweet and warm. great for teenage girls. its really peachy and plumy. it reminds e of paris hilton can can. all those who like fruity and sweet. not so sharp but soft fragrances. this is for them

relativelystoic
relativelystoic

This is all sweet smelling perfume and when it settles, the scent turned rubber on me.

tahia_loky
tahia_loky

es similar a meow by katy perry ! el mas gourmand de todos los de la línea.

SilverZeru
SilverZeru

This is sweet without inducing headache. I got the orange, plum and sweet note. On my skin the longevity is amazing, it lasts more than 5 hours. The picture doesn't do the bottle justice. The real bottle is so adorable and is made of glass. Projection is also surprisingly moderate to strong depending on the amount you spray. Lovely.

aistė.sadauskaitė
aistė.sadauskaitė

I love the smell of this parfum. It is so fruity and sweet at the same time. Somehow the lasting of this scent isn't that bad for me. One of my favorites

liv7
liv7

sweet smell when you spray but does not lasts at all .. about an hour maximum thats a pity

MMC
MMC

Sou grande fã dos atuais perfumes avon,comecei com treselle e depois outros,tem algo caracteristico nas fragrancias avon, personalidade.Mesmo que imitem fragrancias internacionais,mas tem individualidade.Diferente das fragrancias Natura e O Boticario.A fixação do SECRET FANTASY STAR não é muito boa na pele,mas como todos AVON nas roupas dura muito,então acho que vale a pena pelo custo benefício.Ele é bem docinho,jovem ,cheiro de chocolate.

andreas73
andreas73

The longevity of this frangrance is so poor (less than 1 hour on my skin) that is almost difficult to talk about its evolution. That's a pity, because it's a nice scent for young girls: it is very fruity, with a hint of chocolate and vanilla, without being too sweet. Lovely bottle and nice price, if you don't mind having to reapply it many times a day.

Baby Dior
Baby Dior

Hola Amigos Perfumados
Esta es la hermana de enmedio de las tres que hasta ahora han sacado de la familia de Secret fantasy esta seria la traviesa jugetona y atrevida huele un poco menos aniñada le siento un olor como a vanilla a grosela negra no lo se y un poco a mi flor favorita la violeta o a su hoja no lo se bien lo que si se es que me encanta cuando se me acaba me compro otra o cuando Avon lance ese espeluznante anuncio en ocaciones atemorizante "Ultima vez en folleto" claro que me comprare otra la amo :)

Posdata hay otra todavia no esta en esta base de datos seria como la mayor para mi huele mucho a flores ironicamente me pongo un onton de estas dos y no me pasa nada ni nauseas ni dolor de cabeza pero pongo un poco de esa en mi muñeca y es mucho para mi muy fuerte y excesivamente floral para mi gusto y cualquier chica joven en mi humilde opinion ;)

Hello Friends Scented
This is the middle sister of three that have so far removed from the family of Secret fantasy this would be the naughty playful and bold smells a little less childish feel you smell like vanilla to grosela not be black and a little to my violet favorite flower or leaves that do not know well what I do know is that I love when I just bought me another or when Avon launched the creepy ad on occasion frightening "Last time in pamphlet" of course I buy another I love: )

PS there is another still is not in this database would like most to me smells a lot of flowers ironically I get a onton of these two and I do not spend anything or nausea or headache, but I put a little of that on my wrist and is a lot to me very strong and too floral for my taste and any young girl in my humble opinion;)

vonwinklestine

This really does smell like bs fantasy, but better!

vonwinklestine

I hope this one does smell like fantasy, i got it as a cheap alternative. I'll be back with a review when it's here.

ninive
ninive

I'm an Avon rep and the first sample they gave me when I started was this perfume. It smells sweet yet fresh, I though I would like the original just as much but I don't.
I waited a bit and I got it with an offer of two bottles and a face cream. It's such a fun fragrance to wear for summer, it doesn't smell of alcohol, unfortunately it only lasts like half an hour on me.

Shwets
Shwets

This is what i wanted BS Fantasy to be like on me. Secret Fantasy Star is softer as Claudia 23 below describes and it lacks the heaviness, tart fruit (kiwi) and is light in musk minus the headache!

The bottle is similar to Agent Provocateur!!

almarie
almarie

I owned this and even though I like how it smells, it's just too similar to Britney's Fantasy which I already have so I sold this on eBay.

I have the original, very weak longevity as well

I have the original, very weak longevity as well

orihime
orihime

i myself didn't like this scent. It's too sweet for me. It smells cheap (and it is cheap) It's more suitable for little girls or teens.

claudia_23
claudia_23

The botle is very cute with a litle star and is so girly and fun in my purse is a real beauty a bijuu.At the begining a smell blood orange that minute by minute turn more and more cotton candish and more valilarish and a litle powdery, as the time passes by it turns more and more cotton candysh powdery vanilla. i have to say dar during this all projection of smell the boold orange and dark fruit note never disapears but it turn less and less accentuated by the time passes. the smell is so lovely fruity cotton candys and vanilla like a cookie laboratory and i can't stop sniffing this one.
Is true that remindes me of britney fantasy but i fout the fantasy realy nauseating and hard to wear it is too overpowering, powdery that hurts my nose and not in a good way and it has that disturbing note that make it smell disgusting on my skin. Here i am refering to fantasy by britney in that way. This one from avon is very easy to wear and i feel realy good wearing it it smell like bon bons with some realy soft flowers indeed the ideea is similar to fantasy but this one is better on my skin, fruttier and softer.So this one from avon on me smells better than fantasy by B.S.. I did say that on myself smells that way, perfume do differ from skin to skin. I feel realy like a sweet gilrl when i wear it and i am glad that here is not very famous because in that way i can smell that way that no one around me can smell, like an inocent girl that is sorounded by sweet litle pinky candies. And by the way way the lasting power is realy good on me i don't know if i put too much or why the smell did resist on me so much but when i got too sleep i could still smell a realy strong scent of this perfume. And i did put this one on me in the morning. I have to say that i don't judge a perfume by the company that made this a have a lot of oriflame and avon favourites but also designer and famous perfumes. For the price tag this realy was a good investment perfect for shopping days or going to town eating a cookye or having a nice good fancy cocktail near you.

Ouch!
Ouch!

Hmm.... Sugary sweet and quite boring. Smells like britneys fantasy to me, I mean.... It's very girly and youthful and would be nice for a little girl. I bought it because it was very cheap just to see what it's like. It doesn't last at all on me but I didn't expect miracles from it anyway. I use it around the house trying to finish my 50ml.

Fruity... Smooth... Fun... Flirty.... Very weak.

Molko
Molko

Pleasant vanilla scent with weak longevity...

Bicha do bafao
Bicha do bafao

Smell like Britney Spears Fantasy.
Just one more copy!

Malibu
Malibu

The first thing you should know about SECRET FANTASY STAR is that it has powdered vanilla notes from top notes to base. The mandarin goes with the vanilla perfectly, but it does seem a tad watery on me. I can't detect any plum at all, but there is something else underneath the watery mandarin - peach perhaps?

The peony note develops very quickly and lasts through the perfume's wear, I think that the already existing powdery notes help strengthen the note and carry it. The jasmine is milder, but is also easy to pick out and a bit of mandarin seems to be tangled up with it. Avon has only listed two floral notes because, apart from a soft hint of rose, that is all that really stands out.

The base is a airy mix of powdered vanilla and sandalwood, with a touch of musk running through it. There is still a lingering bit of peony which carries down with the rest of the perfume as it's fairly strong, but I can't detect any remaining florals after a few hours.

It's an Avon mass market release and is a EDT concentration, but the lasting power is actually pretty good for the price; it wears for four to five hours on average. It wears much better then the original Secret Fantasy on me.

This is the EXACT same fragrance as when I go though to the beauty department in Victoria's Secret; it's a blend of a few different perfumes, including the gentle floral notes of Ooh La La, the powdery vanilla overtones in Love Rocks and the soft fruits notes found in Victoria's Secret Angel.

One thing that it doesn't remind me of is the original Secret Fantasy, as that focused on the fruit notes and they were so strong that they smothered all of the floral notes. The original also lacked the intensity to powdery tones of the vanilla that SECRET FANTASY STAR does very well.

Liina
Liina

I wasn’t very excited about Secret Fantasy because it was too synthetically sweet. At first Secret Fantasy Star seems a lot better with ripe fruits, not too sweet thanks to the mandarin note. But it gets sweeter and more synthetic by time. And reminds a lot of the original Secret Fantasy then. I think it suits better for younger audiences.

Viola72
Viola72

Sexy smell.....

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Secret Fantasy Star fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Secret Fantasy Star, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Secret Fantasy Star by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Secret Fantasy Star by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.