Designers » A » Floral « Groups

Shine Avon for women

Shine Avon for women
dislike

Shine Avon for women Pictures

A sweet-fresh combination of the top notes containing sparkling lemon and sourish-fresh grapefruit. The heart introduces accords of fragrancy orange and intensive, sweet and pure jasmine. The base is sensual with musk and warm amber.

Orange Blossom Jasmine Lemon

Ice Sheers Luscious
Love's Lemon Scent

Shine Fragrance Reviews

otakuoujo
otakuoujo

Very synthetic reminds me lemon scented sneaker balls yet I find it very nostaligic for some reason.

Emzarie
Emzarie

I had this when I was about 13. At that time, I thought it was great. Very sour, fresh, and sweet..... Now I can't really stand it. It smells like lemon disinfectant.

polkadot27
polkadot27

Reminds me of sunflower - Elizabeth Arden. Very prominent lemon and citrus like just like sunflower. Tends to be very sharp at times but not bitter, this is a sweet but smooth fragrance. It requires a while to settle down at first spray it smells of cleaning products, however, giving a chance after an hour or so I get more of a while floral scent sprinkled with lemon zest. Very fresh and clean scent. Very zingy and springy. Puts one in a good mood.

VintageViolet_
VintageViolet_

I'm sure i had a bottle of this over 13 years ago?? I recognise the bottle, but there's no date in the description. I remember it being very fresh and sharp, wasn't my favourite (it was a gift) but i used it up one summer regardless as it was great for day wear.

mashuda
mashuda

Yeah. I was just looking for sunny sky by avon on here. I used to work at the avon perfume factory and out of all the perfumes (they became sickening after a while), I loved sunny sky

marwa.qoura
marwa.qoura

I don't mean to be rude but honestly this smells like bug repellent !..Very synthetic lemon -I love the smell of lemon BTW but NOT this one..Avon is disappointing us by discontinuing good & designer like fragrance in favour of those cheap , plasticky things ..I remember avon had a beautiful citrusy smell (Sunny Skies ) but they discontinued it & presented this one instead ...

SubCultureOf1
SubCultureOf1

It definitely smells like medicine at first spray but after I air it out and it dries down it smells light and fresh. Great for night wear. After wearing it for 4 hours and being active, I smelled like I'd just showered :) It's even better when I get water on the spray sites... That seems to re-awaken it. Not a great scent but good.

Lily.Louka
Lily.Louka

J'aimerais tellement pouvoir me le retrouver!! Si quelqu'un peux m'aider je suis acheteuse!! Merci d'avance.

dixie.von g
dixie.von g

...perfect 4 summer...but it was discontinued in east-europe!!!

rainbowbrite106
rainbowbrite106

I got this one because someone hated it and gave it to me, I tried it, It wasn't so bad, I use it when I get a shower, to be at home, normal day wear, I also use it because it triggers something in me about my childhood, it smells familiar to me and I dont quite know what it is.

Turbokat
Turbokat

Amazing how opinions vary so greatly! I loved this perfume. It blended well with my chemistry and I received many compliments. It was my Summertime signature.

cleanerchic
cleanerchic

Lemon Pledge furniture Polish. Hated this one.

emi
emi

Now I'm going to describe my first impression: I find it very similar to Miss Dior Cherie L'eau. When I get my bottle of this one I will describe it in detail.s However, I really like it

Simple citrus - like a cleaning essence. Not my thing.

Liina
Liina

I'm on the side where this fragrance is not working well with my skin chemistry. The opening is a weird citrus smell. It's a bit soapy but not sweet like soapy scents usually are. This one is sour. I have tried Tendre Jasmin by Yves Rocher and now testing Shine by Avon I find that jasmine is not working very well with the citruses.

I was really hoping I'd like this one because of the citrus. After reading the reviews here, I think it's one of those scents that either works with your skin chemistry or not. For me, it's a not. It smells lemony, but in an off way, like detergent or medicine or air freshener.

Maeva
Maeva

I also get that vibe from Shine! It reminds me of the days of my childhood and youth, especially those summers when I went to the beach in the Mediterranean with my family.

Above all, it's not a "mature" scent, but it's very uplifting. And not very complex either. But we shouldn't forget this once was one of Avon's most affordable offerings. It was introduced in Spain some six years ago, not surprisingly one month before Mother's Day (maybe it was released at the same time worldwide?). I remember having thought it was a wonderful idea: a nice citrusy floral that children would easily afford to buy for their mothers. It's funny. In fact I happen to find this a very motherly scent, maybe because I make that connection in my brain with the summers of my childhood, and because my dear mother used to love lemony scents.

Of course this is not the typical fragrance one would choose as her signature, but it's kind of fizzy and uplifting, and beautiful in its own uncomplicated way.

la_beba
la_beba

i love love love this perfume..can't describe it..i wear it almost everyday when i'm in high school..i running out of it but still have 1 drop left in the bottle..love to smell this when i'm in bad mood..it bring me back to high school which have so many good memories :)

barbiot35

I know that it was discontinıed but you can try the yellow one from make me serie by avon. they are very alike IMO.

[email protected]
guest_floradeoro@gmail.com

Please, please i need that perfume...I like it so much and so sad cause i can t find it. Help me please

sasadeen
sasadeen

It smells so bad on my skin, too hot like the sunray on the late morning in summer. Citrus mixed with Jasmine sometimes smell like toxic spray.

claudia_23
claudia_23

awfull smell i don't like it at all, it smells like dust on me

guest_angel
guest_angel

Why does Avon always discontinue my favourites?! Loved this, I'm not normally one for citrusy scents as they invariably seem to be dominated by grapefruit, which I dislike intensely. This, however, is deliciously orangey on me - I've searched a long time for a truly 'orangey' perfume and this is it! It's very lasting and deep on me, just gorgeous. Have to get it on ebay these days, bring it back Avon!

Bea
Bea

I like this a lot.The musky notes are very pleasant.Last Summer I used it every day.I like the bottle as well, especially the bottle lid.

Inani
Inani

too citrus and simple.i don't like it.

hydrangea
hydrangea

The fisrt i spray in my body, it smells good, but i dont like the dry down, smell a kind of medicine

nouny
nouny

according 2 me!!
its the best fragrance in avon i like it, fresh, unique and 4 only cute girls;)

dolita
dolita

smells good but not the one to wear everyday because its not unique

ydee
ydee

Nice sunshiny bottle, wanted it first cause I like citrus in summer once in a while. So tested, sorry to say it does smell awfull.
First only citrus than turn to fuel on my skin and daugther's too.
I agree takemyhusband. Such a pitty. Always have had few of Avon in my collection.
I thought of fresh, would have take it, but turns wrong on my skin.

a bit vintage
a bit vintage

I have to disagree with the negative reviews on this one. I think it's a nice citrus fragrance without the sickly sweetness that many fruity fragrances have. Nice and fresh. I also detect vanilla in the dry-down. Great for the price.

barbiot35

You can mix it with spicy scents. (i did so and my winter perfume which i didn't like very much-diesel green-became a delicious spring perfume.)

takemyhusbandplz
takemyhusbandplz

Wow, Avon perfumes have gone way down hill in my opinion. I'm by no means a brand snob, but this new fragrance is simply cheap smelling. Shine is very synthetic and has a strange metallic lemony note which from a distance smells like lemony juicy fruit gum or some type of lemon scented cleanser. Not my cup of tea at all.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Shine fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Shine, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Shine by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Shine by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.