Designers » A » Floral « Groups

Simple Elements Perfect Cotton Avon for women

Simple Elements Perfect Cotton Avon for women
dislike

Simple Elements Perfect Cotton by Avon is a Floral fragrance for women. Top notes are freesia, cotton flower and clementine; middle notes are water lily, lily-of-the-valley and white rose; base notes are water notes and woody notes.

Freesia Cotton Flower Clementine

Water Lily Lily-of-the-Valley White Rose

Water Notes Woody Notes

Clean Warm Cotton
Pure O2 For Her

Simple Elements Perfect Cotton Fragrance Reviews

Purrbaby
Purrbaby

Smells more like a linen spray. Very weak.

khyrull
khyrull

smell like fresh laundry and detergent. nice and very clean. The name, 'perfect cotton' very suit the scent. feels like you wearing a clean clothes. very unique and cute to add in your fragrances collection. :)

MarianaNagi
MarianaNagi

This perfume is amazing, soo fresh and cool

i have the splash on version. simple, unoffensive, light flowers. good for a hot day or work. dosen't last too long, but cheap enough to be able to reapply often. just an ok scent.

marcela86
marcela86

This reminds me a bit of cotton and Pur Blanca too, but for me it's the worse scent from Avon! Strong and synthetic white flowers it's all I get, it's like a floor cleaner, it smells very cheap and it's shortlasting too! It's a waste of money!

mystica
mystica

Smells like a deodorant, in a concentrated form.

Just nice, clean, and refreshing.

Step out of the shower on a spring day and wear this if you need something simple, light and straight.

powerpuffruth
powerpuffruth

Fresh but a poor relation of the body shops cotton white which was a stunning scent :)

jedikitty
jedikitty

This is a fragrance you wear when you want to "wear nothing" - just out of the shower, and put on clean, freshly laundered clothes, with just the perfect touch of light flowers fabric softener. You know, there are many summer days when I just want to smell like that, clean and unpretentious, without any heavy muskiness, spices, saffrons, or overbearing greens. I think I'm gonna get me a bottle of this. It surely is affordable, even if it stops working for me, I can gift it, or just spray it in my gonch drawer :)

HelenM
HelenM

I just love this! Well done Avon for producing such an wonderful scent. This is exactly a 'perfect cotton' fresh, clean & wonderfully soft. I find this a brillant scent to wear all day - on hot days it keeps you cool & fresh & on cooler days it leaves me with a delicious feeling of contentment & comfort. Just fab!

Lovable Amy

MIDDLE: waterlily, lilyofthevalley, rose
BASE: woods

kerini
kerini

It smells like cotton freshly washed with fabric softener, goal achieved.
Nice for what it is, I really like the smell but I wouldn't wanna actually wear it all day.

I got my sample along with the other Avon Simple Elements (which are very enjoyable by the way). Lots of people seem to love the smell of fabric softener and there are many fragrances trying to appeal to that market. I didn't go out of my way to try any of those, it's just not my thing. But I do think that this one has its legitimacy:
It's simpler than most in this category, mainly rose instead of a ton of different floral notes.
There actually is cotton. That's what's missing in many others. They give you only the conditioner without the actual fabric part. I like that note a lot, especially in the beginning.
Instead of the widespread musky dry-down this one has a lovely soft woody base.

If you're feeling adventurous try mixing Perfect Cotton with a cherry fragrance. I once put in on while wearing cherry lip balm, an absolutely delicious combination!

It lasts 7+ hours.

purnima
purnima

I can't smell rose or woodsy fragrance in this at all. I don't know what a cotton flower smells like. But this one smells artificial (chemically), common and nothing special about it. It can be used as a daily wear perfume, not for ocassions. It doesn't stay long as well. Need to reapply in 2-3hrs.

pure auburn
pure auburn

its like a fabric softener like Huggie or something, and nice really, for a crisp gentle cotton or linen scent which is different for a young girl scent over so many strong perfumes out on the market. its pleasant and fresh.

crakky
crakky

I tried it....and..i don't think it is that bad...i mean, it smells like a good and expensive soap! I really like it even i really don't smell the rose in it. It is OK for a cheap perfume...=^.^=

guest_sylvia
guest_sylvia

nice and simple

justlikehoney
justlikehoney

Very Pur Blanca pt.2

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Simple Elements Perfect Cotton fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Simple Elements Perfect Cotton, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Simple Elements Perfect Cotton by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Simple Elements Perfect Cotton by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.