Designers » A » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Simple Elements Warm Sunshine Avon for women

Simple Elements Warm Sunshine Avon for women
dislike

Simple Elements Warm Sunshine by Avon is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women. Top notes are bergamot, mandarin orange, lemon, grapefruit and petitgrain; middle notes are orange blossom, jasmine and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are texas cedar, amber and musk.

Bergamot Mandarin Orange Lemon Grapefruit Petitgrain

Orange Blossom Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley

Texas Cedar Amber Musk

Simple Elements Warm Sunshine Fragrance Reviews

khyrull
khyrull

This really changed my first impression because the first time i got it, i really really dislike it. the spiceness qoncuer all the notes. I bought it and it was introduced by my mum's friend. i kept it at my perfumes rack for months.
Then one day, i think i want to give it a chance. What surprised me Avon Simple Elements Warm Sunshine is perfect and working on the rainy days!. The notes are amber, mandarin orange and lily of the valley. The mandarin orange note makes me feel fresh and glowy. I took a shower with my Aiken orange shower gel and wear this perfume after i took a shower in a rainy days, the result is i feel refreshing and wonderful. It stay 2 hours on my skin. What a great trick.Like i said this really changed my first impression and always believe other people few suggestion might be work for you.

umtaleb
umtaleb

The 30mL bottle is perfect for carrying around and travel. Excellent pick me up for long trips or long days stuck in the office. Not offensive and very cheerful.

As mentioned previously, the amber really warms up the citrus and makes it lovely.

Longevity: Weak, maybe 2 hours
Sillage: pretty minimal

But as I use it for travel, late meetings etc, you definitely wouldn't want a sillage bomb, nor something really expensive.

Liene
Liene

Warm Sunshine is really radiant perfume, its citruses are cozy and warming and effect is made even stronger with amber as a base note, however it is perfect choice in summer (and I love it in rainy days when I need to add some sun). It opens with strong bergamot and zesty lemon, then slowly turns to slightly floral mandarin but the drydown is very warming amber, perhaps with some cedar. Sillage is average, but for hot weather it is fine. I feel the fragrance on me for some four hours, but close on skin and on clothes it stays even up to nine hours.
It can be worn by both women and men easily. Actually it reminds me niche perfumes rather than designer unisex fragrances.
It is definitely one of the best from very cheap Avon fragrances and it is a cut above comparing to other three from the same line. This perfume made me think over my attitude towards citrus and now I know what to look for - citrus notes in top and amber in base makes divine combination.

mystica
mystica

This is a bit masculine for my taste. Not that I don't like masculine (I adore and even wear some men fragrances), but I don't like it in its common form such as in CK's unisex stuff.

If you are really into citrusy, and looking for something affordable, I can recommend it.

Longevity is good, sillage is ok.

Patricia888
Patricia888

Warm, peaceful, sunny, but not beach summery but more like walk in the meadow summery, nice for vacation and then trying it once in a while in the winter time to bring back the happy, sunny summer feeling again. I would call it a unisex perfume as it`s also quite spicy.

janmcm
janmcm

I was pleasantly surprised by this scent. I set my sights on getting a nice orangey scent for the summer.
I tried Prada Infusion de fleur d'oranger & Bronze Goddess & wasn't terribly impressed by their staying power. I came across this by accident and it smells lovely very orangey, it lasts for ages and it was really cheap. Win! :)

RkrChk
RkrChk

The citrus notes at the top temper the mid-notes of lily-of-the valley, which is A-OK with me since lily of the valley has a tendency to be loud and screechy on my skin...The bonus are the basenotes which tie it all together for a sexy, woody, not-so-over-the-top clean fragrance...Great sillage, and lasts about 6-7hrs on my skin! Bravo, Avon, for offering a great 'sunny' fragrance!

fanciful
fanciful

Actual notes:

TOP: bergamot, mandarin, lemon, petitgrain, grapefruit
MIDDLE: orange blossom, jasmine, lilyofthevalley
BASE: cedar, amber, musk

kerini
kerini

Pretty simple with a sunshine feeling, exactly as the name promised. Gorgeous.
Warm citrus notes: mandarin and orange, quite a bit lily-of-the-valley with an ambery dry-down.
It lasts about 5 hours.

(There's something spicy mentioned in previous reviews. At some point I saw saffron in huge blinking letters before me as well but I'm quite sure that it's not really there. I believe it must be the combination of the citruses and lily-of-the-valley that creates that impression.)

purnima
purnima

It has a strong, spicy fragrance. This certainly is not my type of perfume.

All 3 Simple Elements were released here in the USA as splashes in 150 ml bottles, and Crisp Forest (the mens version) was not. >:-| I wonder if Avon thinks men don't buy their stuff, and only women buy for their men; and so carry scents ladies like on their men, as opposed to what WE really like...

I bought this as a replacement for the now discontinued Ode a la Joie by YR.
And for a while it worked-used with La Joie shower gel and lotion-but, it is more of a single citrus scent with some sheer green florals and warm slightly spiced resiny drydown-not, the wonderous beauty so lush and full of sunny freshness, greens and lush woods I had hoped for. It is nice just for something you just splash on after a shower for a bright, fresh, 'walk in the meadow' feel, but it was a little too transparent and fleeting for me, so I gave it to my sister-she loved it!!

Sillage: close
Longevity: could be better
Overall: 2.75/5

I wish we had gotten the EDT sprays released in Europe, as I find that sprayers tend to magnify the scent and add to its devlopment (or maybe it's just me). This is a very nice scent, just not what I was looking for...

crakky
crakky

I have this perfume and i really think it smells like a men fragrance. Not in a bad way, but...(it is too spicy for me) maybe you really like or love this scent...but it isn't for me...at all! (I like the other 2 fragrances from the same line: simple elements...:D )......(maybe i will love this perfume like you do, too =^.^= )

tonni
tonni

It's a bottle of orange juice that make you feel happy and delight,My cause scent after a bathe.

justlikehoney
justlikehoney

All I feel is much of Bergamot,Orange or Lemon,something spicy but I don't know...
It's not too bad but very vanishing when sprayed

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Simple Elements Warm Sunshine fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Simple Elements Warm Sunshine, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Simple Elements Warm Sunshine by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Simple Elements Warm Sunshine by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.