Designers » A » Oriental Floral « Groups

Slip Into Avon for women

Slip Into Avon for women
dislike

Slip Into Avon for women Videos
Slip Into Avon for women Pictures Slip Into Avon for women Pictures Slip Into Avon for women Pictures

Slip Into by Avon is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Slip Into was launched in 2011. The nose behind this fragrance is IFF. Top notes are freesia, violet leaf and blackberry; middle notes are brazilian rosewood, violet and orchid; base notes are cashmeran, orris root and amber.

Freesia Violet Leaf Blackberry

Brazilian Rosewood Violet Orchid

Cashmeran Orris Root Amber

Step into Sexy
Nativa SPA Violeta Senses

Slip Into Fragrance Reviews

basma gamal
basma gamal

my all time favorite fruity perfume it is powdery , woody and sour sweet the blackberry rules the scene and the violet control the over sweetness of blackberry and gives it a powdery touch it has a sour I wish they re sell it again I am waiting

LacyNylons
LacyNylons

A lovely light, fresh fragrance. Subtle, modern, floral but not overpowering. My favourite Avon fragrance.

Nikkafragrance
Nikkafragrance

I had it few years ago and it was a pleasant frag. It combines favourite notes of mine - violet, blackberry, freesia and orchid. It's sad that most Avon scents share the same problem - poor longevity. However Slip Into was popular among young ladies, they should bring it back.

[email protected]
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A fruity-violet aroma which does not project

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0-1 hour- No projection. This fragrance has fruity black berries and violet, it is pleasant enough and commone place

1 hour - 2 hours. The frag disintegrates on the skin into a chemical smoky mess

This frag has the lowest performance of any fragrance I have ever experienced

Not for me

boheme_maras
boheme_maras

I realy didn't like this perfume... It's like the cheapest smell i have ever smell. I give it to my sister she enjoy it..

marfanik
marfanik

In my opinion, slip into-are great)
I like them very much!

LadyPilot
LadyPilot

This perfume is like a subtle combination of all scents floating in a huuuuuge well-aired luxury perfume store, which you can feel just upon entering one - hard to define but very elegant and delicate.

emi
emi

Very nice fragrance. Violet and blackberries stand out the most. Unfortunately it is very short lasting more like a mist than edt.

berrycool1211
berrycool1211

I used to have this perfume.
It had a soft, fresh, floral and woody scent.
Pleasant to wear.
It was a nice perfume.
Good to wear in the daytime.
I also think it is suitable to wear in the office.

1Nat2Tasha
1Nat2Tasha

I recently acquired this one, and I absolutely love it! :) The scent is absolutely lovely, and not overpowering in the least - big thumbs up from me :)

fragaddict
fragaddict

Okay, I admit this is sexy. It is not childish or girlie at all. This is for sure a grown woman perfume. My complaint is this stays close to the skin with practically no projection and no matter how moisturized your skin is, this fragrance doesn't stay with you for long. I tell my customers not to assume, just because you can't smell yourself, doesn't mean it's not there. I understand that after a while your nose shuts down in order to protect itself, but this is ridiculous. This has nearly no sillage, someone practially has to have their nose to your skin in order to smell this and after an hour or so, there is no trace of this stuff at all. I like the fragrance, but it's even weaker than some eau de toilette scents out there, and this is supposed to be an eau de parfume. While this smells nice, it really doesn't last on the skin even when layered with products of the same name. Too weak for me. I'm glad this was a gift, because if I had actually spent money on this, I'd be pissed! Try it if you don't want to smell yourself or anyone else to smell you either.

Lushylori

I forgot just how nice this one is.
I haven't wore it for awhile since i have tons of perfumes but I'm thinking i should put it more towards the front of my collection so i can remember to wear it often :)
I was really starting to tire of the fruity florals considering that ALL perfume these days are fruity florals that are being sold on the shelves of department stores.
I really like how Slip into is a fruity floral but in a more grown up manner.
It doesn't scream Fun and fruity with that common upbeat vibe as most fruity florals have...Its a relaxed and cozy fruity floral due to the woody notes.
Its more of a sophisticated scent but not overly so.
I wish that this perfume had better lasting power but at the price that i bought mine for,I can't complain.
It was only something like $15.00 on line :)
Avon does well with their perfumes.
I bought mine blindly because i liked the name...It sounded naughty because my mind was in the gutter that day hahaha...I know that the name wasn't meant to have the meaning that my mind conjured up though ;)
I would recommend this one for sure :)

dezaval
dezaval

A nice, floral, inexpensive everyday fragrance. It doesn't last long though (2-4 hours). It would be great for spring, going out for a long walk or meeting friends at the mall for a cup of coffee. Meaning, that long it lasts ...

kateyrockalily
kateyrockalily

The longevity and silage on this fragrance is very very poor. I bought a bottle and was very dissapointed at the quality. There are better AVON fragrances out there. This one is heavily overpriced for what it is worth and where it is manufactured.
Not a favourite at all from AVON.
If it lasted longer and was stronger it would be worth the while purchasing. It lasts 1 hour on my skin then dissapears.
I was unfortunate enough to get another bottle for free in a gift pack promotion from AVON in the past.
Overall this is suitable for wearing to bed as it is light enough to wear. It gets a 1/5.

vonwinklestine
vonwinklestine

I quite like this. Its elegant

ninive
ninive

I got it because it was very cheap knowing nothing about it. Being an Avon rep I need to know the product after all.

After testing it a bit I don't really like it, I can feel the sweet notes that I love but they're covered with a strong smell I can't identify. When I smell my wrist my nose sting wich isn't nice, also after ten minutes it's completely vanished.

Loabud
Loabud

I can feel clearly the three main notes, violet leaf freshness makes me feel in the midst of a grove of violet flowers and blackberries.
It is a perfume for everyday wear, goes very well in spring and summer.
The longevity is a shame, does not last even two hours on my skin.

scorpiodivamarian
scorpiodivamarian

nice&elegant
but nothing special :(

Halvah
Halvah

It's nice but very forgettable on my skin:( Lasting power is all right for the price and being an edt, but it's not really my type of a scent. Maybe if it would be sweeter but of course, then it would be even less unique.... There are much better Avon scents, I think.

sofababe
sofababe

There's a reason this one smells so much like Step Into Sexy......
This from NST...

Avon has launched Slip Into, a new floriental fragrance for women that “seeks to capture the transformative power of stepping into a high-heel shoe”. Slip Into will be called Step Sexy when it launches in Latin America this month, and Step Into Sexy when it launches in the US in October. The new scent is fronted by model Christy Turlington.

Slip Into features notes of blackberry, freesia, violet leaf, rosewood, violet, butterfly orchid, cashmeran, sueded orris root and amber.

Avon Slip Into aka Step Sexy is available in 50 ml Eau de Toilette; Step Into Sexy will be available in 50 ml Eau de Parfum.

MoonGirl
MoonGirl

Nothing special about this perfume whatsoever but it's not offensive either. I used it up on work days. Luckily the lasting power was poor so I re-applied frequently to use it up. Will not purchase again. Dissappointing.

Lushylori

This Perfume is definitely worth having in your perfume collection.Beautiful scent!!!
Now that I've been using this for awhile,I think It has some similarities to Absynthe By Christian lacroix..Sold at Avon as well.The lasting power isn't that great on my skin but on my clothes it seems to last quite awhile.
Try it!! You won't be disappointed.....I hope :)

Arianti
Arianti

i really like this one and all of my friends tell that is suits me perfectly. the only thing that bothers me is taht it doesn't last long on me so i have to carry it on my bag everytime i'm going out for a long time.

twillocks

IMO this one is much better than slip into sexy. I have both and Slip Into Sexy I can hardly smell.

Bob123
Bob123

Such a beautiful scent love it!! Not too strong but has good staying power :-)

sarage
sarage

This perfume deserves a better name!
I was surprised I liked it: berries and violet combine nicely.
Very feminine, sensual without being overpowering. The bottle has a nice shape, too.
I would wear this in the evening in spring and summertime.
Avon has some really beautiful and affordable scents and this is a good example of it.

Patricia888
Patricia888

I`ve heard very good reviews about this parfuem from my friends. They all love it so I had to try it too. For my surprise I didn`t find them as adorable and lovely - for me they seem just generic sweet floral. I tried to apply it several times to give it time to discover it for myself but it stayed no me just the same - a little bit boring sweet florar. Not bad but not enought for me to put them on again.

twillocks

I am not so crazy about this one. It is okay but on me that is about it.
It just don't last on me.

Dilly
Dilly

A definite fruity floral, which will make this a hit for Avon. I feel it could have been quite nice if the raspberry was lessened and they upped the violet leaf and orris. As it stands, it's a bit generic, joining the million other frags just like it. It made a reasonable air freshener. Sorry Avon.

Guest_tanjag
Guest_tanjag

This scent is one of my most favourite, it´s beautiful, very feminine, fresh,floral .. simply delicate, for every occasion - day or night and for any season... I really adore it, perhaps the best of Avon´s parfumes!

Avon surprised me recently. They seem to become better with the newer scents. This one is quite pleasant although it is not my scent group. The freesia and violet notes come out very nicely. It's a nice floral for summer time. Very bright and shiny and not disturbing, but also not too subtle. It's like walking through a flower garden with blue flowers. It's not really what you would expect an oriental to be like, so I would rather say it's an all-floral that isn't too generic or too common.

suile
suile

I used up my bottle of this in double quick time, it is so pleasant and easy to wear, one to reach for when you want a nice simple floral clean fragrance.

majkicinna94
majkicinna94

I adore...! My favourite perfume ever ♥ :)

claudia_23
claudia_23

Indeed is a special fragrance that i miself like it very much...is fresh more like an icy fresh, like cristal clear ,and then it transforms easily into something more fruity with raspberry and strawberies but not girly, a litle powdery but still fresh and indeed very sophisticated. It remindes me of estee lauder plasures delight but this one is more sophisticated, cooler, cristal clear and the strawberries are not that sticky as in estee lauder and is not a copy of that, i find the similarities just into the bon bons feeling it does have a litle pink bon bons cotton candy feel to it but not in the girlie way that we find in most of perfumes. It is rosy and pleasant, fresh and sweet, and most people will say that u will smell lovely, is not bothering other people. So is a keeper because is safe but still lovely, everyone will compliment you.

hapa
hapa

This is the second fragrance from Avon that I've really liked (the other being Herve Leger) It is also very different from Herve Leger.

They both come in pink bottles but Slip Into, which has to be one of the most awkward names for a fragrance ever, but this perfume feels and smells pink. It is sweet, floral, innocent and fresh. Much like the Herve Leger fragrance it doesn't break new ground but doesn't smell like an Avon fragrance either.

The freesia, violet and orris root all come together nicely offering up a nice, inoffensive floral component. The berries are there but quickly dissipate leaving behind some sweetness but just enough to help round out the floral freshness and doesn't leave one smelling like a bag of berry flavoured sweets.

The violet leaf gives some green and freshness but does so by complimenting the floral notes instead of competing with them. At times I smelt a more mature oriental aspect but it seemed to disappear only to reappear softly and subtly. In a way this is appropriate since it seems best for a woman segueing into that stage where her children are at the age where they can take care of themselves but aren't teenagers. It is relaxed and comfortable like that.

I think I would buy this again and do know I like it very, very much right now, especially with spring in the air. The bottle puts me off a bit. It does an injustice to the sparkling and charming fragrance inside and makes it seem cheaper than it smells. This fragrance is inexpensive but actually doesn't smell cheap. I'd say this is because the fragrance is clean and simple with no aspirations of being complicated. That might sound a bit barbed but it's meant as a compliment. It is nice to have simple, perfect pleasures and this is one of them.

laura.poison
laura.poison

I admit that I bought this one for the freesia in it and I adore it! So subtle and perfect for the long-waited spring! Not too sweet and more floral than fruity. I think many women will find this one lovely!

Liina
Liina

Slip Into reminds me a little bit of Christina Aguilera perfumes. They are trying to make a modern perfume full of sexiness and sensuality but the result is too sweet and too youthful. If you are looking for something feminine and mature by Avon I'd recommend Little Black Dress or Rare Gold which are full of mature sensuality.
Back to Slip Into. First I smell strawberries but the berry note is as sweet as vanilla. And it's the dominant note of this fragrance. Just too much sweetness. The ad is gorgeous but the perfume was not up to my expectations.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Slip Into fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Slip Into, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Slip Into by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Slip Into by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.