Designers » A » Chypre Floral « Groups

Soie Rouge Avon for women

Soie Rouge Avon for women
dislike

Avon launches the Parfums Creatifs A Paris collection of fragrances in 1992 in cooperation with perfumer Jean-Pierre Subrenat and bottle designer Pierre Dinand.

Soie Rouge is a light chypre - floral composition that includes top notes of white pepper, orange and cashmere. The heart of the rose, ylang-ylang, jasmine and lily of the valley is wrapped up in the base of patchouli, vetiver, amber and musk.

Available as EDT.

Soie Rouge was launched in 1993.

Orange Pepper Cashmere Wood

Jasmine Ylang-Ylang Rose Lily-of-the-Valley

Vetiver Musk Patchouli Amber

Christian Lacroix Rouge
Passion Dance

Soie Rouge Fragrance Reviews

HeavyBeatsUK
HeavyBeatsUK

My first impression was that it is too spicey. I'm looking for a spicey version of Margarita Ley by Escada or of Red Door. This doesn't have the sweet "redness" that those fragrances have, just spice in the style of Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant.

Once it settles, it becomes more pleasant and the other notes come through a bit more, but Soie Rouge smells like something my grandmother would have worn in the early nineties. It smells like it was marketed to the older ladies of the early 90s.

katemax
katemax

I had this back in the day, when I was 12. today I am wearing be delicious nights by dkny and it smells similar in my opinion (and memory). it really reminds me of it!

carawiebe
carawiebe

my sister found some at a thrift store once, but now i don't think they are allowed to sell toilitries.

It is like the twin of Christian La Croix Rouge! Also from Avon btw!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Soie Rouge fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Soie Rouge, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Soie Rouge by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Soie Rouge by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Avon Rare Gold Avon Timeless Givenchy Amarige Avon Casbah Avon Perle Noire Chanel Coco Eau de Parfum Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Estée Lauder Estee Gres Cabotine Revlon Intimate Estée Lauder Youth-Dew Yves Saint Laurent Opium Chanel Chanel N°5 Avon Far Away Christian Dior Dune Avon Rare Pearls Chloe L'Eau de Chloe Gucci Gucci No 3 Giorgio Beverly Hills Giorgio Chanel Coco Mademoiselle