Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

Sweet Honesty Everlasting Avon for women

Sweet Honesty Everlasting Avon for women
dislike

sour

Sweet Honesty Everlasting is a fragrance for women presented in 2009. It includes fruity notes mixed with a floral bouquet. Available as 50 ml EDT.

Floral Notes Fruity Notes

Pur Desir de Lilas

Sweet Honesty Everlasting Fragrance Reviews

fujii
fujii

Is this the same as Sweet Honesty Forever?

ialwayssmellgood
ialwayssmellgood

I don't smell the fruit. But, I do love how crisp and clean this is. Very 'fresh out of the shower' smelling. I like it!
Update: I have been wearing this and I can finally smell the fruitiness! I think that if it had that synthetic note, it would kind of smell like BS Fantasy! It is also creamy and flirty. I changed my like to love!

ggkeller
ggkeller

I love this One! Its not boring at all. I though it was going to be boring like the original.Don't get me wrong the original smells nice even if its a little powdery at first. This one I smelt the fruiyness first.Then I smelt something else I'm not sure what it is but I like it!(someone said leather)

Aina Harryna
Aina Harryna

My sister give me this perfumes. This scent nothing special, maybe first (original) sweet honesty good than it.

DariDahlia
DariDahlia

This is Sweet Honesty's older sister. Smells like they started with the softness of SH and added in some tropical fruit, freesia, carnation, musk and LEATHER. Sexy! I really like it. Smells like a feminine version of Devin fragrance for men by Aramis/Lauder.

gazelle
gazelle

Finally brought it home to nestle it among my other treasures. I thought I could pick up a little moss on my skin, but no notes are provided about this discontinued EDT to verify. Then I started reading the reviews and voila! The very first review by 'a bit vintage' notes picking up a whiff of floral/chypre.
So far moss and I get along well. Everlasting just might be the continuation of a long friendship.

dmaw
dmaw

Yummy! A soft lavender.

appleblossom22
appleblossom22

This scent alone is just blah, but I like to pair it with Coconut Lime Verbena lotion from Bath and Body Works.

old nose
old nose

this is the only avon i have found that doesnt make me sneeze

Anastangel
Anastangel

Hmmm... Not quite as chokingly powdery as the original, thank goodness. Still a slightly boring scent, but bearable this time. Good for everyday sweet fun.

NebraskaLovesScent
NebraskaLovesScent

I agree with other commenters who say Sweet Honesty Everlasting is nice but nothing special. It smells okay, but I am also a big fan of the originla Sweet Honesty and I didn't see the need for this flanker. If you're looking for a citrus fruity floral for Spring, this one's not bad. So-so on longevity and sillage.

trish
trish

i am not an Avon perfume follower's but i like this one, for everyday use, or casual it's feminine and light. I don't really like fruity smelling scent but in this bottle i hardly recognize the fruit scent but an freshly picked flowers instead,and sometimes after few minutes i seemed smell musk, or i just thought.

It's fair choice for a very ordinary day not recommended for night nor a date.

Smell doesn't last in my skins for about 3 hours, but if you used as home perfume much better it stays quite longer.

luxlover
luxlover

The classic sweet honesty is way better than this. Not interesting at all.

guest_Lucia 1987 Benitez
guest_Lucia 1987 Benitez

It smells good but I do not think is everlasting.It is perfect for the girls that love4 the original sweet honreswtry and have grown up.

jscott0117
jscott0117

It is an awesome smell. I NEVER buy Avon perfume because it usually makes me nauseated. This perfume smells like it is an expensive brand. It is very feminine and a beautiful smell.

a bit vintage
a bit vintage

Not extraordinary, not special either. To me this is a floral/citrusy (maybe even pineapple) scent that verges on being more of a floral/chypre.

I very much prefer the original Sweet Honesty ANY day!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Sweet Honesty Everlasting fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Sweet Honesty Everlasting, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sweet Honesty Everlasting by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sweet Honesty Everlasting by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.