Designers » A » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Tapage Avon for women

Tapage Avon for women
dislike

Tapage by Avon was launched in 1993. Tapage contains notes of peach, orchid, jasmine, olive flower, precious woody notes, vanilla and musk. Available as EDT. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Pierre Subrenat.

Jasmine Peach Olive Blossom Orchid Woodsy Notes Vanille Musk

Elena

Tapage Fragrance Reviews

passionata20
passionata20

21. february 2016

HOLD ON! What is going on?? Does this incredible perfume ever came out under AVON name???!!! No kidding!! I wish nowdays Avon would smell any of this. You know, sometimes the brand will put you off and after all those disasters i have smelled from Avon (that also includes some vintages that were not the best) this one has blew my roof off! I have got a tall full size spray bottle of Tapage for a song and never ever bothered to give it a try, the notes do not sound promising so it was just an extra cheapy purchase. But when today i went through my bottles and suddenly i felt the need to try it. Im glad i did, because this is just in time for the winter. It is a perfect mix of something spicy (hello admins, what about the notes???!), cinnamon maybe?? and floral-peachy. That´s just the way i like it to be served and it also reminds me of something more mainstream vintage. This little beauty should wear the golden crown as a lid, because it is a hidden jewel. Give me my glass of champagne, i am feeling in a mood now, because it is like a champagne with a bit of spices. I can´t stop sniffing myself (sounds intimidating, but its true). Now i have to dig ut some other vintage Avons to test them and see if i can find another treasure amongst them.

this girl right here is happy right now and will be happy any time she will wear this perfume, because it puts me in a holiday mood.

P.S. And i do believe the notes are inaccurate, the orchid is NOT the most dominating note in here, it is a peach-jasmine and i do believe there should be spices or cinnamon listed as well.

cerise17
cerise17

i read the reviews on here about this Al Rehab oil called Elena, that it is the same as tapage, hate to say this but it smells nothing like it, i still have some of the original tapage left so i compared it and there is no similarities, tapage is my all time favourite perfume and as an avon rep i was gutted when they discontinued it, still gonna keep a look out for a match .

sue1957
sue1957

I adored this perfume. I had forgotten the name and looked at this site till i found it. I had the taller bottle not the round one. Does anyone know if the ones you can buy off e-bay are usable or would they be just for collectors items. Also i read the top review and saw about the elena oil. How would i use this???? Thanks from sue x

lolitajade
lolitajade

Good news everyone!!!!

I ordered on Ebay Al Rehab oil called Elena, amongst others. They are so cheap, under £3.00 for 10 ml oil. There are other sites that sell it too.

Anyway Elena, smells exactly like Tapage. Even the bottle has the same purple colouring I am so happy as wanted Avon to bring it back. I know people said it smelt like poison, but it didn't. The only thing it smelt like was Tapage.

Try it!!

SadieBluesLady
SadieBluesLady

Like two of the Urban Flowers' cities/scents, I don't think that this was ever made available in the US! The few bottles for sale on Ebay are all from the UK!

If only I could find a bottle of Urban Flowers Roma or Urban Flowers Tokyo - even from the UK - I would be a happy camper.

scattyrj
scattyrj

Does anyone no about the topaz perfume..... in how I can get some from anywhere? use to use this perfume a lot and hated that it was discontinued....have already tried many sites with no luck.....anyone help?

scud1230
scud1230

I loved this perfume its very sexy but not overpowering just a shame avon discontinued it.

Mitakuye_Oyasin
Mitakuye_Oyasin

I love this scent, was given this free from a friend, its a very deep expensive smelling perfume also kinda smells fruity and rich. I have worn it previously and been told it smells of indian sweets, and on another occasion of cherries. It's very different.

Oh WAUW! That sounds amazing Sophi!! Somehow I think the bottle is indeed very mystical! So maybe the perfume inside would be mystical too!!!
Love you!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Tapage fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Tapage, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tapage by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tapage by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.