Designers » A » Floral Green « Groups

Today Tomorrow Always Diamond Avon for women

Today Tomorrow Always Diamond Avon for women
dislike

yellow floral

Today Tomorrow Always Diamond by Avon is a Floral Green fragrance for women. Today Tomorrow Always Diamond was launched in 2010. Top notes are african orange flower, hyacinth and stephanotis; middle notes are narcissus, orchid and arum lily; base notes are vetyver, musk and palisander rosewood.

African Orange flower Hyacinth Stephanotis

Narcissus Orchid Arum Lily

vetyver Musk Palisander Rosewood

Dawn
Beyond Paradise Blue
Tuberoza

Today Tomorrow Always Diamond Fragrance Reviews

FunkyTomo

I was not that keen on this perfume when I first got it in an Avon sale book and reviewed on here. Yet another of my cheap blind buys. ..... However, I really fancied a change from all the heavy winter frags and craved something suitable for both a meal out and those cold but sunny days that say "spring is finally on the way". I craved something green, floral and uplifting, but with that cold early spring vibe. My summer scents didnt fit the bill and Im getting tired of my heavy winter Angels/Poisons etc.

I was craving some Carven Ma Griffe/ Vent Vert or similar today actually. Even some Chanel Cristall or number 19 would have done, but felt those 2 maybe too cold and harsh for the occasion of a sunday lunch out., Sadly my bottles of those 4 scents are used up now. . I really need to re-build my collection!!

So out if sheer desperation and a woefully sad looking perfume shelf full of empty bottles or nearly empty deepest winter - only wear scents, it was a toss up between this or a previously untested "Celine". The Celine is lovely and also reviewed , but I was very surprised to find that Ive come to like , not love , this one now. It was the perfect fit for what I wanted today. A frag for that winter/spring transition phase, that isnt cloying, or too loud and is a "safe" bet to wear out to a restraunt. Im sure my friends elderly parents wouldnt of liked been overpowered by Angel over the sunday roast. :). Im actually bored of Angel after wearing all winter. Yes, this frag is the polar opposite of a heavy goumand and its really grown on me. Maybe im coming round to hyachinth heavy frags? Either way its not a bad little cheapie at all. Very affordable on ebay and such. I wouldnt go out if my way to buy it but would repurchase if i see it for under a fiver again.

It certainly filled my craving for a cold green crowd "safe" perfume today. Glad i decided to give it qnother chance.

And the Celine im saving for best :)

LadyPilot
LadyPilot

For me it's nothing like Acqua di Gio, but I love your description Tapina3 - it's like a frosty spring morning - something is wrong about it, it's too cold, there's some unrest in it. The frost should've been long gone but it hasn't... beware! The tree blossom may die away, there maybe no fruit in the summer, though the frosty layer on the flowers look nice, but it's not healthy... It's cold and floral and dangerous.

tapina3
tapina3

Watery, green and floral. Surprisingly long lasting. It lasts hours and hours on my skin and clothing.
For somebody could be too strong and unpleasant, too aggressive. It reminds me cold and bit frosty spring morning.
Some notes at the beginning reminds me of G. Armani Aqua di Gio. My friend has them both and I replace them sometimes:-)

SelenaSerena
SelenaSerena

I've just ordered 2 bottles of this at ebay for my friend who was namely crying when it was discontinued. I hope she'll be glad as this is her signature. As for my impressions it is a simple watery fresh scent which is not my favourite although I understand when people choose this type of fragrace.

mellymel
mellymel

I loove this perfume. It's very watery, fresh but not lemony and long lasting. It reminds me of summer and the sea. Too bad I can't find it anymore at Avon. I still have a few drops left that I'm saving for a special ocasion :)

FunkyTomo

I didn't know what to expect at all with this perfume. To be honest it was a blind buy from the Avon sale book for £5 with a free gift. The book description mentioned no "Green" only "floral" . Well , its OK. Not my most favorite perfume. Those who have said that this perfume is predominate Hyacinth i agree with. A little bit TOO much Hyacinth for my liking.

I was keen to see the "this perfume remind me of " section for TTA Diamonds , as this scent seems SO familiar . Its reminding me of the early 80s , so its probably very similar to something my Mum or Gran owned at the time. I thought "Anais ANais" and expected to see it in the "reminds" list , but -Nope!- Its not there. . . . Ahrgghh!! This is driving me mad now wondering which 70s or 80s perfume memory is been triggered.

Ive heard of the 3 perfumes in "reminds" section , so its not one of those. ( apart from Beyond Paradise , but that's too modern). IM going off to look up Anais Anais on here now......If that too is full of Hyacinth and green notes , then i shall add it to the list .

Avon TTA Diamonds is a "Springlike" perfume. Now that the nights are getting lighter ( at last!) , i shall wear as a day scent and use it up. I wont repurchase though as there's so many other scents to try. It does seem to last a long time on the skin for an Avon perfume.

PS = I got a sample of "Far Away Exotic" in my haul. It is absolutely gorgeous !! The card says " Chai spice , Lavish Saffron and Amber-ed Musk" for the notes. Ive got a bit on my wrist now and im getting Sandalwood , Orange and spices. ( My nose isn't that trained unfortunately. I wanted to buy it ASAP but alas , its not in the latest book. Ill eagerly await the next book as this is a very yummy scent indeed!

kaka2
kaka2

in first i hate this smell, but now i like this more and more :). Sweet, fresh, cold. Its realy like diamond.

uuttkkuu
uuttkkuu

it smells like Estee Lauder Beyond paradise .just some notes different...at first just coming hyacinth to my noise..

Patricia888
Patricia888

For me they remind cold, frosty winter day as they emit coldness and distance. Also, I felt that they are stand alone perfume meaning they don`t melt into your skin instead you feel like wearing an independant from you and your emotions perfume. If you`re obessed over something I can imagine this perfume would help you cool of and become indifferent and cold.

lbbutterfly
lbbutterfly

Smells a little bit like Percieve

RadwaElshami
RadwaElshami

That's a beautiful strongly-opening perfume. Lasts longer than other Avon perfumes, could last overnight. Base and top tones are pleasing to the nose.

guestangel
guestangel

OK, first off this is not a new perfume - it's a revamped version of the previously available limited edition 'Today Tomorrow Always - In Love'. I have this very distinctive perfume and recognised it immediately on first test of 'Diamond'.

If you check out the review page for 'In Love', you'll see that it had mostly negative reviews due its rather odd, pungent qualities. In my own review I noted a hint of something floral underneath all the green that was quite lovely and kept me from throwing the bottle away; with 'Diamond', the floral notes are much more prominent in the blend, creating a better balance between the floral and green elements and resulting in a more civilised, refined expression of the original idea. I'm glad Avon went back to the drawing board on this one, it was worth looking at again and they've done a much better job with it this time.

That said, floral/green scents do tend to have very distinctive characters that aren't for everyone, and this is no exception. It's intense, pervasive, not the kind of scent that sits quietly close to the skin and behaves politely!

On my skin the floral and green notes are equally obvious, neither element dominating the other. I like this quality very much and am happy to have a version of this scent that's now infinitely more wearable than its predecessor.

barbiot35
barbiot35

I expected a more floral scent but this one is kinda watery green to my nose...
My mom says that's real green hyacinth on its branchlet without being harvested...
And surprisingly I smell a banana scent (not the fruit inside only its green peel)...Does anyone smell it too???

Blue Valentine
Blue Valentine

This one is far more floral than other TTA editions. You can smell flowers - notably hyacinths - in full bloom. To such an extent that I feel a bit dizzy. Its "florality" is apparently endless and unrestricted by any other note. For this reason Diamond sometimes seems a bit soapy.

I like it, however. I lasts on me for hours and smells like none of the perfumes I have worn so far. Not sophisticated at all, it's friendly and unpretentious.

guest_Letty
guest_Letty

Don't like it.

Liina
Liina

Flowers all the way. For me it's nice but I wouldn't wear it because I want my perfumes to smell a bit delicious and this is just floral. Beautiful sunny spring comes to my mind when smelling this but the colour doesn't seem to match the scent. Green would suit better.
When I saw the bottle first I was expecting something more fresh and maybe even more luxurious because of the diamond-theme. So I was a little disappointed. But it's perfect if you are looking for a florar scent for the springtime to wear.

guest_roberto
guest_roberto

quiero que llegue a chile

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Today Tomorrow Always Diamond fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Today Tomorrow Always Diamond, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Today Tomorrow Always Diamond by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Today Tomorrow Always Diamond by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.