Designers » A » Oriental Floral « Groups

Today Tomorrow Always Romantic Voyage Avon for women

Today Tomorrow Always Romantic Voyage Avon for women
dislike

Today Tomorrow Always Romantic Voyage Avon for women Pictures

Avon Today, Tomorrow, Always collection introduces its new edition for 2011. year - Romantic Voyage. The fragrance is a romantic, oriental - fruity, opening with notes of bergamot, passion flower and peach. The heart of peony, orange blossom and sweet marshmallow is laid on the base of vanilla, sandalwood, musk and amber. Available as 30 ml EDP.

Bergamot Passion Flower Peach Blossom

African Orange flower Peony Marshmallow

Sandalwood Amber Vanille

Love ETC
Hilfiger Woman Peach Blossom

Today Tomorrow Always Romantic Voyage Fragrance Reviews

LadyPilot
LadyPilot

Yeah, this was really an unusual, non-maistream but up-to-date perfume, elegant, long-lasting and far from being banal.
Lovely creamy-floral notes, round and perfectly blended, simply elegant. I only hated the marshmallow note so I gave it away to a dear friend but I kept the dove pendant:D

belleve
belleve

Love marshmallow

kelly.locke.79
kelly.locke.79

This is a very dreamy scent. Soft mallows, intensely soft vanilla. Slightly sweet smelling but the musk notes balances this in a very nice way. Lasts all day. Ones of my favorites. Just a shame the bottle was so small.

Voopie
Voopie

I got it today and I must confess that is is a " cosy" smell, perfect for winter snd maybe summer nights :) I can really smell the passion flower ( fresh cucumber smell like) marshmallows and something else... maybe it is bergamot. Mature smell, works for office work :) Well done Avon!

nutpojjanapimol
nutpojjanapimol

This perfume is very fresh and properly sweet which I think marshmallow. The top and middle note for me is just ok but when it dries down oh it is nice, light, creamy and still fresh . I wear it at 10 am and still smell it on my neck at 8 pm but it stays very very close to my skin. I think after 2 hours nobody smells it or they have come very close to me to notice that I use perfume. Well I like Little White Dress more than this one :P

This ons is indeed unique and beautiful!! I love Avon sooo much for making their parfumes so attainable and high quality!! Most of them have very good sillage and gorgeous compositions too! Thanks to Sophi and Gypsy perfumista I know own so many of these beauties!!

vonwinklestine

This is sweet and girly, nothing too special but nice.
*Edit* I actually love this now! it's more sophisticated than i felt thought it was. It's unique, beautiful.

vonwinklestine

Managed to get this for £3.99 on avon shop uk. I'll write a review when i get it!

Caledonian77
Caledonian77

I really like this fragrance by Avon, Romantic Voyage is very pretty, soft, sensual fragrance. The only other Avon perfume i really liked was away back in 1992 called Casbah but like most of the iconic gems they end up discontinued. Romantic Voyage has some lovely tones, a gentle floral & slightly woody plus sweet that's actually not overpowering and i could say also sparkling. The marshmallow is very prominent but the powdery base gives it a very romantic feel which is nice. I went out to work in the morning and by home time catch it's aroma in the gentle breeze, ideal for spring.

altair
altair

I have beeen wearing this perfume on and off for about 2 weeks. This EDP has two sides to it: sweet and sour, both fighting to stand out. Sillage is OK (about 20 cm around you), but the lasting power (on me) is only about 2 hrs.

karolla28
karolla28

We have TTA Romantic Voyage last time in our broschure in Poland. I'm representative here, so I can sell this bbeautifull fragrance.

smsma
smsma

very special to me, i like it

marcela86
marcela86

I'm so disappointed...Nothing special in this,just vanilla,sugar,bergamot and some pink flowers. I like bergamot in this,without it would be too sweet. It's too weak, light and powdery,it's like a lighter version of Pur Blanca Blush. It's delicate,girly,pleasent,soft,romantic,definitely a pink scent, but nothing new. It's too expensive for what it offers, there are many Avon fragrances cheaper, but much better.I would not buy it again for sure!

Update: Sandalwood it's also there and it's very creamy and beautiful!

I must update on this.
This is still my number one all-occasion perfume. The perfect amount of fruit, flowers and sweets. Still, my favourite layer is the sandalwood in the base notes - it lingers for a long time. It' a bit like some spicy scent from the incense burner, but not too dry, not too harsh, not too bitter. A soft cloud of sandalwood with the hints of fruits, flowers and gourmand notes from the top and heart. Interestingly, it strikes me as the grown-up woman's version of Nina from Nina Ricci.

lara0905
lara0905

Dreamy, romantic, sophisticated and elegant. I rather say it's a delicious floral-fruity-gourmand fragrance from Avon.

After application I clearly felt strawberry smell, with marshmallow and peach. Mouthwatering mixture of the top notes, pleasantly sweet, spiced with a little vanilla. In the middle phase peony, passionflower and bergamott gives a pale, slightly bitter taste,-compensating for the initial sweetness at the beginning.Semi-sweet marshmallow with a hint of musk and sandalwood dies in the drydown.The end is a little sweet, powdery marshmallow aroma, which is just wrap around me in a soft cloud.

Fortunately TTA Romantic Voyage Edp is a nice, delicious scent with charming romantic aura.

P.s: Love Etc. EdP by The Body Shop is perfectly identical with this fragrance.

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

If there was an olfactive group called oriental gourmand, I would certainly throw Romantic Voyage into it :-)
It starts very delicious, with quite powerful, nevertheless not overpowering blast of finger-licking-good marshmallow and few slices of fruit :-)
Passion flower can also be detectable, orange blossom appears after approximately 2 hours.
Romantic Voyage ends on a subtle sandalwood-vanilla base and lingers closely to the skin.
Overall, it is a great fragrance that I happen to like everything about; the juice colour which reflects the overall feel of the fragrance and a lovely chunky bottle. The dove pendant adds a bit of charm, the silage is decent and staying power just as good.
It is a shame it only comes as 30ml bottle as these few days when I have been wearing it leaves me craving for more :-)
A very good fragrance which deserves attention especially from oriental-vanilla or gourmand lovers.

daria79
daria79

I think it could be similar to Christina Aquilera Royal Desire (also have marshmallow in it)I have ordered it today lets see...

Norgirl
Norgirl

Oh this was a mistace for me .
not any good at all. Smelles just cheap to me
Bergamot owerdose whit mixed whit gardenia peach and marsmellows. but not in a good way . I was hoping this would be a powdery version whit the vanilla and marsmellows not . but this was not anything like it.
did see that someone sayed it smelled very much like Champs elysees. not in amillion years in my oppinoin. he he

anybody want this ??
Gone

Siv55
Siv55

I've just got this one today and I love it. It's very sweet and I think does smell like marshmallows :) Feels like a lighter version of Britney Spears Fantasy.
The bottle is very thick and heavy and seems a bit antithetical to the fragrance, but it's nice in a robust sort of way.

This sounds like me for sure Sophi!!!

suile
suile

Very like Guerlain's Champs Elysees, but a little fresher. Like it a lot for summer. Good lasting power.

AT LAST!!!
I've been waiting for this scent to appear on Fragrantica for months! This is my new favourite scent, though I'm not usually a fan of pink fragrances. I do think the notes work well, at least on my skin (individual chemistry plays a huge role, as we know). It was a great surprise, but this scent really cheers me up or comforts me, as the situation requires. I'm delighted to have fallen in love with a scent again, because since I became pregnant with my daughter last year, I couldn't stand too many perfumes. :)

Liina
Liina

TTA Romantic Voyage is a dreamy scent and smells very pink. But some notes in it are too overpowering. The marshmallow and vanilla make the middle and the base sugary-sweet while the top is dominated by the bergamot and these notes don't work together very well. Marhmallows + citrus = not a very delicious dessert. I prefer my marshmallows with berries.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Today Tomorrow Always Romantic Voyage fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Today Tomorrow Always Romantic Voyage, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Today Tomorrow Always Romantic Voyage by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Today Tomorrow Always Romantic Voyage by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.