Designers » A » Oriental Woody « Groups

Tomorrow for Men Avon for men
dislike

cacao
Tomorrow for Men Avon for men Pictures

Tomorrow for Men by Avon is a Oriental Woody fragrance for men. Tomorrow for Men was launched in 2005. The nose behind this fragrance is Barbara Zoebelein. Top notes are licorice and lime; middle notes are anise, cacao pod, jasmine and violet; base notes are sandalwood, patchouli and amber. This perfume is the winner of 2 awards: FiFi Award Fragrance Of The Year Men`s Private Label/Direct Sell 2006 and FiFi Award Best Packaging Men`s Popular Appeal 2006.

Licorice Lime

Anise Cacao Pod Jasmine Violet

Sandalwood Patchouli Amber

Excellence

Tomorrow for Men Fragrance Reviews

Molko
Molko

Exceptionally a great fragrance from Avon, I think the best so far. Soft/smooth, sweetish, innocent, to me smells very unisex:) I'd enjoy on myself Tomorrow for men if had bigger projection and lasted longer.

nm4
nm4

Smell's nice,but longevity is only 3h and projection very weak..I used half bottle for now and I didn't get any compliment's.. another "waste of money"frag from avon..

[email protected]
Avalanche@arion

A gourmand god...
Very cheap,very simple,but very good.
The licorice note is dominant throughout.The cacao opens up 15 mins in and remains.At drydown you get beautiful amber.
Used to be a performance beast when they released it in 2005.
Now its been watered down,but the formula has remained the same-thankfully.
Scent-10/10
Projection-4/10
Longetivity-4/10
Overall-6/10
Its a modern day masterpiece.
Avon Tomorrow is LIDGE's older brother,so def try it.

dylan.kohout
dylan.kohout

My father in law wears this fragrance, so whenever I smell it, it reminds me of him. This fragrance opens with a nice spicy anise mixed with a sweet patchouli smell. This fragrance dries down to a not overly sweet amber along with the anise and patchouli. This isn't a bombastic fragrance, so it can be worn anytime of the year. Overall, very nice fragrance for a great price!

Labaloo
Labaloo

Simple, but quite pleasant and nicely-balanced! A gourmand oriental featuring a heart with an unexpected pairing of anise with cocoa, with a judicious touch of cumin and clary sage. I smell tangerine peel on top instead of lime. In the drydown, soft musk is beautifully sculpted by layers of woods (sandal and cashmeran), subtle patchouli and a hint of coumarin. Against popular grain, I would tend to place this in "daytime cool-weather-wear" -rather than evening- as its character is not as dense as I'd prefer for evening. Overall, quite lovely and worth having in the collection- and at the price-point you can't go wrong!

Chicago Tony T
Chicago Tony T

This is like an introduction to amber. Sorta like how Chrome is an intro to citrus but of course it is lesser known. The smell is good but the performance is poor. Don't let that discourage you from checking it out. I was expecting the worse but I was pleasantly surprised the smell. A nice soft amber with a gourmand side to it but no real punch. If you have a friend or family member that sells Avon, check it out.

adamantyr
adamantyr

I only have a few Avon scents, including this one, but all of them are very special to me. They make very good scents that often get overlooked or looked down upon, which is very unfortunate. Avon has been in the perfume business for decades, they have the weight of experience in their design!

Avon Tomorrow for men starts out warm and spicy with a characteristic "Avon" scent to it. The anise and licorice give it the spice, I don't get too much of the lime though. The jasmine blends in nicely with the amber, giving it a smooth drydown that lasts for several hours. The patchouli note is more dusty than green, which compliments the amber very well. I get a hint of sandalwood, but not too much.

One of its best traits is that it is not particularly overpowering or strong, like some men's fragrances can be. It stays close to the skin and doesn't offend. A very well designed fragrance that is both masculine and gorgeous!

themattsky

Very poor lasting and sillage power? On my skin this lasts for about 8 hours! and the sillage is enormous. I guess it's up to one's pH

Senzadite
Senzadite

Great fragrance with a very poor lasting and sillage power...is like the no iris throw some anise amp the cacao version of Dior Homme...they should re realease it and turn it into an eau de parfum, i think it was ahead of the times, people will get it now...i still have a couple of bottles that i bought at 2 per $22 dlls. In the catalog a while ago, wore it yesterday and it didn't last for more than 1 hr. I wouldn't mind paying some extra dlls. for a stronger version of this.

RIYL: Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin, Legend MJ, Dior Homme.

newbee3114
newbee3114

I love this fragrance specially for the price cant wait for the fall/winter to wear this.. I give it a 8 out of 10. If it was produced by a well named brand it would sell around the 45-50 dollar price range. i bought mines for under $15 and i have no regrets. Great for a person starting to collect. Bottle looks and feels similar to Dolce & Gabbana the one sport. Great accords.

MonarC
MonarC

Well, I have to admit this one is the best Avon's mens scent they have ever done.

Legolas

Just recieved it today and I can say that this is definly the best frag from Avon.. it's similiar to D&G the one ,but becuose off coconout note,it's diferent.. so it is not copy paste like other frag's from this house.. this is the only avon scent i have.. i hope it has good longevity and projection..

PHARAOH
PHARAOH

Anise/licorice with some citric on the top notes.Anise notes last during all the evolution.Very long lasting , still strong after 6 hs. Very similar to LLAM's top notes, but lasting up to the end, meaning, it does not change to woody as LLAM does, but the amber is more notorious.

joeyy33
joeyy33

want this so bad

GRAF
GRAF

The best from Avon. Smooth and sweet with very good price. I think Tomorrow for Men is the only scent from Avon with satisfactory longevity and sillage. Worth to buy.

Legolas

Yess fortunatly it is not discontinued..i'm very interested on this frag.. becuose of ingredients..i love cacao,amber and sandalwood note's..

themattsky

It has not been discontinued in Europe!

rosembloom
rosembloom

I am now in CANDIED-PATCHOULI HEAVEN!
I remember when I was an Avon consultant that I loved this but thought it a bit too masculine for me. What??? We are in summer and this fresh-sweet combo has me smiling! I could swear it had affinities with Angel and their flankers . The coconut warms the scent up so nicely without being detectable per say ; smells more like rich cocoa to my nose. This delicious ambery fragrance smells clean without being overbearing and the patch is incredibly sweet and yummy. I get a soft vanilla note ( very similar to Eau de Star by Mugler) which tames the Woody drydown. I simply love it! More than the version for women.. Avon has created a little masterpiece that shall forever remain in my collection. I find a bit of Coco Mademoiselle in there, some Flowerbomb, a hint of Miss Dior Chérie with its caramelized and sweet notes yet has a strangely aquatic vibe that reminds me of M with marshmallow ,seasalt and candy floss accords. There is something classy about it that makes me feel like I can rock this and I did get so many : are you wearing Flowerbomb? questions that I am ready to repurchase! Women will love it too: give it a chance because Tomorrow is In today ! :D

thalestv
thalestv

I had one of these, and after a few hours he took a faint smell of cigarettes on me. My father thought I was smoking and fought me, because I believed so I showed him the perfume. I love this perfume, it is a pity that the avon of Brazil stopped selling it.

kamikaze702k
kamikaze702k

just received this in the post, iv sprayed a few sprays, damn this is nice!! i have soo many fragrances in my collection, this is definitely in my top ten list! its a boozy dizzy scent, amber, musk, dark, sweet, love it!! i have givenchy Pi, this is nowhere similar to that, Pi is much lighter, another review mentions this is more feminine than JPG fleur du male? no way!! i have fleur du male, that is more feminine but not purely, i adore fleur du male too!

overall i rate this fragrance 9/10

its a shame its been discontinued, have to order more from the states!

j-shades
j-shades

This smells ok.. its a spicy sweet creamy warm scent.. if you ever smelt this candle warmer wax called date night from walmart.. it smells like that, its like world extension mixed with juicy couture for men and a litte bit of dolce & gabbana the one.. pretty good scent from avon

summerjet
summerjet

I purchased this fragrance on eBay because I was intrigued by a few references to liquorice. I did not pick up a liquorice scent, but I did get a hint of coconut and vanilla. It is a very sweet concoction, but not overbearing.
This smells less like a man's fragrance, but more like an air freshener one would smell in a car.
I will use it occasionally though.

b.a.denney
b.a.denney

This is my all time favorite cologne for men. I can't get enough of this smell. I think it's pretty gourmand, yet I don't get the anise, thank goodness. The Avon sales lady I got it from said her son who is in his twenties loves it too which surprised her because she also loves it. There is just something amazingly sexy to me and irrisistable about this scent. It just makes me want to snuggle in and inhale. It's really different than most men's colognes. It's very masculine but not in the same typical way. Love it. It's now discountinued so I have to hunt to find it but it is worth the hunt!

Edit: I just noticed that the second note listed is Patchouli. I really don't like patchouli but I can't detect any in this. And my nose is super patchouli sensitive. All I get is a warm, sexy, amber and vanilla type, manly scent.

pob75
pob75

I'm not an Avon knocker - some of their fragrances are very good and I have tried a lot of them, BUT I really do not like this at all. I wouldn't want to smell this on anyone, man or woman. This just seems sweet, sweet, sweet with nothing else going on.

Two things kept springing to mind every time I wore this. The first is a mixture of candy floss and cheap suncream, the second is caramelised sugar. There seems to be nothing else to it, certainly no animalic, warm, earthy or spicy qualities whatsoever.

The best thing about it is that it has feeble projection so no one else has to smell it on you. Longevity is actually pretty good. It is a skin scent from 2 hours or so and is never strong but persists for 6-8 hours as a weak skin scent.

You better love your very sweet scents if you're thinking of getting this. This is sickly sweet and confectionery-like. Personally I can't imagine a time when I will ever want to smell like a suncream covered toddler at the seaside with candy floss smeared over its face. And I don't want to smell like a caramelised sugar dessert either.

If you are after a very sweet, low cost, low projection skin scent this could be for you. Never again for me. This is headed for the bin.

raverdudes
raverdudes

I just got this today -blind purchase- and I have say I had never been so pleasantly surprised before. I have always stayed away from Avon fragrances (sorry, I find them "cheap"), but this is SO not Avon!! It is a fantastic syrupy frag, in the line of Blue Sugar by Aquolina, Rochas Man and Legend by Michael Jordan (not that they smell alike, but it's the same style). Sweet as it is, I can smell the amber and the coconut. It does not smell cheap, AT ALL. I wore it today to go to work and my secretary went crazy over it. If you're a fan of sweet perfumes, this is a purchase you will definitely not regret (especially considering what a BARGAIN it is!!). Highly recommendable.

The Jumbo Sausage
The Jumbo Sausage

This is my first Avon scent and I'm very impressed to say the least! It was a blind buy and was fuelled by the positive reviews on here and on Basenotes.

Overall, this is quite a dark and warm, ambery fragrance, but there are elements of green freshness in it, probably due to the patchouli and coconut accords.
The top opens with a slight hint of anise/liquorice (which brings to mind Au Masculin and possibly a lighter Blue Sugar) but it's mostly a modern amber blast, which is entirely pleasant.
Unfortunately the top doesn't last anywhere near long enough and the mid and base notes start to come through very early. To me, I get mostly what I can only describe as candied patchouli, with elements of coconut in the background. It remains autumnal sweet and welcoming all the way through its duration.
This could be classed as a gourmand, and does resemble Lolita Lempicka fairly throughout.

The only problem with this is the somewhat average sillage and longevity. They're certainly not terrible and I don't want to describe the scent as subtle, as I know that would put a lot of people off (including myself). People not used to the smell should be able to pick it up on you for a while after application, but not from any great distance. After the first hour it definitely becomes a skin scent.
To remedy this I plan on purchasing the corresponding deodorant/aftershave balm/shower gel to layer the hell out of it!

Overall, I'd highly recommend this for the money. It's such a modern and enjoyable scent, and I'd find it hard to believe anyone could be offended by this. If the projection and longevity were improved somewhat then this would be one of my first choices for any evening/night time activity!

luzdesoleil1
luzdesoleil1

HI !!
I DO FIND THIS SCENT EXCELENT FROM AVON
THE BOTTLE IS ELEGANT, IN MY OPINION THIS FRAGRANCE REPLACES "PASSION DANCE FOR MEN" WISH I FIND LYKE THE SAME ON THE DRYING DOWN.

al1nonly
al1nonly

It is ok, for the price is pretty much great. But nonetheless, i give it a 7/10. still very good for scent/ price ratio

CatDaddy
CatDaddy

All I'm gonna say is don't knock it until you try It's avery nice fragrance fore sure before I was Anti Avon...this cologne is a true gem go get it!!!

Sheiloka
Sheiloka

This one smells just like every man should smell.

Mikaela Montserrat
Mikaela Montserrat

I was THE BEST avon's SCENT. I wonder why it hasn't come in the last catalogs. Greeting from Lima, Peru

pw

such a perfect scent for the evening and worth every penny

CLASSIC

var813
var813

I just got this in the mail today and was my first blind purchase. It opens up to me as kind of a warm spicy smell, then settles down pleasantly. To me in seems more inviting and warm than masculine. I definitely smell the coconut because I get flashbacks of driving to the beach as a kid. Overall I think it's definitely worth the price considering I got it 10.95 shipped on ebay. Kudos to Avon!

RobbieX
RobbieX

A classy smooth oriental gourmand. This is very cheap but you wouldn't think it was. It starts with liquorice like Lolita Lempicka au Masculin with a coconut background, then evolves into a smell similar to Laura Biagotti Roma (smooth vanilla), then changes to almond notes like Givenchy Pi...all this in a more muted form. I am pleasantly surprised by this. There are definitely more notes to this than shown above. It doesn't have great staying power, but for the price Avon have got a real winner here!!

freddiefingers
freddiefingers

this smells good.it's lighter and more acceptable to my nose than Guerlain's Cologne Du 68 edt.however,it doenst offer great sillage but stays smoothly on the skin.for the price i cant really moan badly about it.will do now for a work scent every now and then.and great work of art on the bottle.great work,Avon

Gelladon
Gelladon

YES, Work of art gold star for Avon

siririschmoos
siririschmoos

This is awesome! Why? I get caramel and vanilla. Sweet and smooth. Avon moved away from the usual and hit a homerun.

This is a great deal, "big name" name brands would charge you a lot more for a gourmand fragrance like this.

Try a sample and see what you think, I encourage you to.

periquito89
periquito89

One time or another I try so many scents that is easier for me to identify the style more than the notes, the evolution and so on. A patience nose is preferable instead of a hyperactive one. By now my hyperactive nose says the obvious, that Tomorrow Men belongs to the same category of Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin and Angel, being more smooth and linear than those two. Pi has another style, as the eccentric Very Irresistible Men, on its on. Tomorrow Men smells always good and is easy to like if you are on the gourmand sweet type of scent, but falls on the same falt? of others scents of the genre: may be accused of to be just feminine.

JASAvonRep
JASAvonRep

Ever since Avon discontinued their "Starring" for both men and women, I was distraught to find another one I liked as much, that was until I finally became an Avon Representative and I ordered some samples of Tomorrow for Men, this amazing scent has truly caught my attention. It does remind me of the "Starring" in many ways, and truthfully, I wonder if Avon hadn't just changed a small area in Starring and renamed it "Tomorrow". I have yet to purchase this, but I do plan on getting a bottle soon, I think the Coconut and Patchouli, blend perfectly with the Amber to make a very even scent, though it's one I believe best worn at night during a romantic dinner or outing with your significant other.

Mochagirl
Mochagirl

One of my husband's favourite perfumes. He gets lots of compliments on this one, and I, too, like the anise-y sweetness of it. Sometimes it's perfect, sometimes it's too much. You have to find the right time to use it.

NebraskaLovesScent
NebraskaLovesScent

All the notes aside, the overall effect of Tomorrow for Men is this:

freshly-showered man who has just brushed his teeth, applied deodorant, hair gel and perhaps a hint of a sweet Thierry Mugler cologne (Angel, B-men, etc).

If you enjoy sweet scents like the aforementioned Muglers, Aquolina Blue Sugar, etc. you will probably enjoy this one. I find it very masculine in spite of that sweetness.

omerpervaiz
omerpervaiz

Avon! Great work done.

It is unique sweet smoky fragrance, very different from other perfumes of the same genre eg: irresistible givenchy, XS black, paul smith london.

I absolutely love the fragrance though i am not a huge fan of modern sweet fragrances,but hats off to this one.

One problem is with the silage and longevity which is not good to me.

i give it 7.5 out of 10.

guest_Carlos
guest_Carlos

Perfume delicioso e doce sem deixar de ser masculino e marcante muito diferente de outros perfumes orientais masculinos é um dos meus favoritos da Avon!!

tragon7121
tragon7121

I can't believe there is a fragrance for men that smell extremely sweet like this one ! I actually didn't go to the store and try it before I ordered it because I believed in that stupid "Fragrance Foundation 2006 Winner - fragrance of the year award" and some of the reviews here, so I just went ahead and ordered this fragrance from avon.com since they were having a special promotion "2 items for $22".

I received the order today, the other item is Driven by Derek Jeter and I'm pretty please with that one, but this sugar bottle really disappoints me! This liquid smells like the cheap fragrances for old women in $1 stores. I'm still wondering that if I wore this fragrance outside, would flies and ants come to me ?!!

I also let my father (a 52-yr-old man) try to smell this, and you know what he said ? --> "what the hell is this ? You want people think that I take shower with sugar everyday?". And my mom, she just shook her head and said: "I don't think any girls or women want their men wearing this smell!".

Many people have complained that Fleur du Male by Jean Paul is too feminine for men, but for me, this one is much worse!
Anyone here wants this fragrance ? I'm just asking for the shipping fee ($3-4) and the whole sugar bottle is for you, FREE !

MondeoGirl
MondeoGirl

I didn't like this and couldn't wait for my husband to use it up on work days so that I didn't have to keep smelling it on him.

Too soft and sweet and not masculine enough. You can definitely detect the cocoa and coconut in it with a tad of something slightly bitter. It wasn't horrible as such but I didn't think it quite worked.

andy
andy

great scent i love the woodiness and the spices sweeten it up

albania9diadem
albania9diadem

Hmmm and I thought this one was gonna be very good. Unfortunately it has a little too much patchouli for my taste. It's quite sweet, strong and long lasting. It kinda reminds me of a licorice jelly bean.

vdxl
vdxl

A lush woody oriental for men. It is really lovely, it has some gourmand note without letting you smell like cookies. It contains patchouli, but not in a way to make it smell cheap. It has a nice hint of violet leaf, star anise and cocoa. That is what I get and I like from it. It could have been sold as a designer fragrance with no problem. Definitely more expensive smelling than Amen or Lempicka Men.

Stefan
Stefan

Kinda reminds me of Pi, Givenchi

Diegof7
Diegof7

Eu amo esse perfume extremamente delicioso!! Na saída ele é doce e meio fresco depois fica mais gourmand e amadeirado e bem elegante !! É DIFÍCIL SE ACHAR UM PERFUME ORIENTAL MASCULINO COMO ESSE !!

Rockdj
Rockdj

This fragrance was a 2006 winner on the category "fragrance of the year" from the "oscars awards" for parfums industry THE FRAGRANCE FOUNDATION! It's a modern, masculine and magnetic fragrance. a seductive oriental scent enriched with cocoa, amber and sensual patchouli. it's outstanding u won't be disappointed, very long lasting and refined! a best seller 5 stars AVON!

a bit vintage
a bit vintage

Love this on my husband, as he also really likes it. I don't agree with the feminine aspect at all. The warm, woody patchouli notes stand out.

ropname
ropname

Hmmm... an evening fragrance for sure. It's sweet, very sweet, enchanting in the same time, girls will love it for sure. Why? I'd say it's one of the most feminine fragrance for men out there. At first sniff i would say it resembles Hot Couture, only that it's more masculine, more woody, cause of the patchouli note.

If u think u're a sweet guy, this is for u. Also the lasting power is great for an Avon fragrance.

Alexey
Alexey

It is pretty nice, but it's not that good... well, not as good as the women's version.

crysna
crysna

wow! so yummy i bought it 4 my dad and he was very pleased, the smell is masculine and enchanting, a senior fragrance! way to go AVON!