Designers » A » Floral « Groups

Treselle Avon for women
dislike

tuberose
Treselle Avon for women Pictures Treselle Avon for women Pictures

Treselle was presented in 2003 in cooperation with two famous noses: Ilias Ermenidis and Alberto Morillas. It can be found in an elegant bottle with a golden stopper. This fragrance fires up your imagination with seductive notes of tuberose, lotus and rose at the top. The heart is full of sweetness thanks to liquorish spiced with black pepper as it dries down to the base of sensuous musk, iris and Tyger lily.

Tuberose Lotus Rose

Gucci Accenti

Treselle Fragrance Reviews

obar6084
obar6084

Few years back,one of my cousin was an Avon Lady and everytime there is a special offering, I always flipped to perfume page first. Some perfume snobs may look down on Avon perfumes but some are way better than designer offerings with exorbitant prices. My favorites are Goddess, Haiku, Imari, Sweet Honesty, In Bloom by Reese Witherspoon and this Treselle. The scent was intoxicating and lasts a long time, the bottle is sensuous and classy. My cousin quit selling Avon because she usually ends up buying her own products or asking us to buy something every month to keep up with a monthly quota. I mean how much lotion, perfume and make-up can you sell to all of your friends, family, neighbors and even strangers in a month and then REPEAT. Anyway if I see this again in their website I might order this again.

rebekahbradley
rebekahbradley

This is long lasting and smells so good!!

mystica

One of Avon's classics, Treselle is a spicy, fresh, white floral heavy on the lotus part. I also smell magnolia despite not listed in the notes.

It's a bit artificial smelling (the unfortunate common destiny of most Avons), and apart from that I find it very suitable for a fresh spring&summer spritz.

I highly recommend layering it with the body lotion for extra longevity and sillage. This way Treselle is actually very strong. Worn alone, I don't think you'll offend anybody.

ana hen
ana hen

I love it for sweet coldness
it not over sweet very balanced and for my opinion elegant

Price is very good,too-i bought it for 10 dollars? Iris I can't feel but it have pleasant cool vibe.

I can also feel black tea and some time something funny carrot?or little green young freshly cut cucumbers :))

nvenus
nvenus

Got a sample of this from my first swap here and as soon as I tried it on my skin, I felt liquorice. I love the floral notes and the liquorice works well with them. I think it's a nice day time perfume for someone older than me :)

Senzadite
Senzadite

This is one of the mmost sensual perfumes a woman can wear, is musky, floral, light...smells like bare skin, is not raw sexual, but more like a delicate silky sensual thing.Also one that only woman could wear.

RIYL: Narciso Rodriguez, Ralph Lauren Romance, The body shop white musk.Not that smells like any of those...but it has the same intention.

sandra3112
sandra3112

to Elmyra... Ralph Cool? by ralph lauren

tanzp

finally found a bottle whoo hoo brings back good memorys

shellapoo
shellapoo

To Elmyra - I'm going to try to help you with your question. Please keep in mind that I just recently purchased a bottle of this and am still testing it on my skin. I haven't decided if it is love or hate yet because it always takes me several trials before I can tell how a fragrance acts with my chemistry.
This does not smell like Tresor at all, at least to my nose. I read that, too, but for me, it is not even similar. It is also a very, very weak scent on me. I pretty much have to raise my wrist to my nose within less than a half hour after spritzing it on. And even then, it is hard to smell anything. Sadness. So...EXTREMELY low sillage, at least on me. I wouldn't classify this as sweet, floral or powdery. In fact, I can't really think of what class I would put it in...mild spicy, I think would be the closest.
I pick up the black pepper immediately...probably the most noticeable note for me. I don't detect licorice in the slightest, which is sad to me. I think licorice would add a great nuance. To be honest, so far I am finding this to be a very disappointing perfume. I don't detect most of the notes listed. What I am smelling is black pepper, a very light amount of lotus, a light amount of lily, (maybe) a teeny bit of iris, and a hint of faint musk. Sadly, I get no licorice, no rose, no tuberose, and no vanilla. I would say what is there is nice enough, except that I just can't smell it. I can't see how this perfume could be offensive in any situation - even if you are stuck on an elevator with someone for a long time(!). To me, this one is a dud. Sad sadness. I had such high hopes after reading others' reviews, but I guess my skin is just not agreeing with it - or it is just totally eating it, which my skin has a tendency to do. I hope this was helpful! Feel free to PM me if you want to ask for more detail!
I will post updates if I discover anything further with my additional testing. :)

ETA: OK, after another day of testing, I can say with certainty this is not a frag I will be reaching for often, if ever. I can smell it more than before, but it is still basically a skin scent on me. All I can smell is black pepper(!). The florals are so mild they are completely overpowered - non-existant even - by the pepper. What a disappointment! I really expected to like this one. Sadly, a scrubber for me. : (

Elmyra
Elmyra

What famous frag does this perfume remind anyone of?
I see nothing listed in that section thus far...i unfortunately dont know much about Avon's scents.

Is it anything like Burberry Body, or Jean Paul Gaultier classique? Tresor was mentioned...
?
Sweet or powdery? Very curious to find out so that i see if i buy it or not...i see a special for it, but have no idea what it smells like. Avon dont offer testers, and are hard to get hold of where im at, so i have to blind buy.

Notes like licorice and pepper sound a bit weird, but then again, so many frags i absolutely adore contain strange ingredients, however when mixed together offer interesting lovable compositions.

Should fans of CK, Givenchy's Very Irressitable, Dior, Escada, Elie Saab, Burberry, JPG, Ralph Lauren try this Avon offering? Pls help :)

Thanks!
E

Cocotea
Cocotea

Being mostly a lover of scents fruity and sweet I didn't know what to think when I was gifted this last Christmas. It's unlike anything I own. It smells peppery, musky, floral and to win me over a scent must have vanilla or amber in the base. But I like it. All these notes are blended together well and it smells expensive I think. It's a very strong scent so I use it to perfume my inner layer of clothes so I won't overwhelm people with my perfume. The result is a soft, very floral scent that wafts about my person as I go about my day. It's a grown up scent for sure.

themattsky
themattsky

I actually think this is one of the best and most original fragrances Avon has ever offered. It's very sophisticated.

claudiajanet22
claudiajanet22

Really flowery and romantic scent! One of my favourites. It's a shame that doesn't last long, but i don't mind to spray it every two hours, it's a pleasure to smell it.

LadyPilot
LadyPilot

Treselle is a sharp but still a very feminine perfume. The pepper, liquorice and cucumber seem to dominate and may be irritating but the tuberose is actually in charge here. It really softens the mixture which would otherwise be unwearable. Another one that I used to hate but now I'm rediscovering. Really interesting stuff and the bottle is a pleasure to look at!:)

The note description here does not match my perception of Treselle. To me, this is a sweet floral with a woody base. I would guess there is some fruit in here lending it some tart sweetness. I can detect the tiniest bit of tuberose, but only at the opening, and it fades quickly. There is a depth to these florals as the scent develops, going from a crisp bright floral at first, to a deeper, slightly more lush mix of flowers. I smell no licorice or pepper. It seems woody at the drydown, like it has some cedar in the base. I would have guessed some pretty different notes than what's officially listed.

SzekelyEmoke
SzekelyEmoke

Much sintetic tuberose. :) Reminds me of Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Exotic.

emi
emi

This perfume is lovely. I can smell sweet white flowers, tea and slice of cucumber. It's feminine an addictive. I can't, thankfully, detect any of the notes given above. No pepper, no licorice. Maybe just a hint of tuberose and lily. It's longlasting and quite powerful.

Aleccsei
Aleccsei

ever since Avon brought it on the market, I have loved Treselle. It's floral elegant notes take you on a journey into far away lands... it's great.

Mochagirl
Mochagirl

I had this one earlier, but I gave it to my Mom. She passed away three years ago, and this fragrance reminds me of her. That's why I bought a 10 ml sample today. But I think it went off or something, it's got a weird scent. I remember the original, and have still got a small vial - those are different, clearer, not so sharp and sour. It's intriguing, since Morillas has got such a good nose. I found several reviews here that matched my thoughts: it's reminiscent of Lancome Tresor, it's got something like a Rosè wine note to it, and it's way too peppery. To cut it short: nice, but I couldn't wear it on a regular basis.

warda_rosa
warda_rosa

good but not 4 me

tanzp

does anyone know where i can a bottle? i live in nz ;]

cherry samy
cherry samy

I had it in as a small rollet and i dident like it at all , its not that its bad its just not special enough for my .

hannie5
hannie5

I just got this to try out and I have to say that it doesn't work with my chemistry. The Pepper notes are really the only ones that remain on me and do not smell good. I can smell Tuberose but the Pepper just overpowers it. This is good if you like a BIG dose of Pepper. This one has great longevity and sillage.

LlygaidSerennog
LlygaidSerennog

I'm not a fan of pepper, maybe because I associate it with masculinity (nothing wrong with being masculine). Treselle, however, is utterly feminine, clean, fresh and just spicy enough. I imagine a posh aunt. She's the Queen of her domain, a social butterfly, and well traveled with stories of her fabulous adventures across Europe. Her wardrobe is to die for, hair and makeup is always immaculate and her perfume is subtle yet very sexy. It doesn't assault you whilst begging for love and attention.
For me this is definitely a skin scent, suitable for any occasion, season, day and night. In the drydown the pepper takes a backseat letting the florals meander through. When I first smelled this in my teens I wasn't keen, 'old lady smell' I thought to myself. Now I find it rather lovely. Perhaps when my nieces are older they'll think of me as the aforementioned aunt and not as the woman who smells like an old lady.

marwa.qoura
marwa.qoura

I have tried it today ...not for me :( It dried to black pepper on my skin ...which wasn't nice at all ...

BikiniBabe
BikiniBabe

I remember when this was launched. Everyone wanted to own it and flaunt it. Sexy and carefree. Very flowery fresh with an aquatic undertone to it. I did enjoy it back then. =)

U can follow me on YouTube @ BeautyOnSale

Floreat
Floreat

This is my favorite Avon fragrance. Tapina3 totally nailed it - it's a summer city scent. I can totally see this one paired with an easy dress, sun kissed skin, carefree hair and good company for al fresco dining at the neighborhood bistro

While not boozy, it does have a bit of a winey start, like a chilled glass of Rosé. It's quite pleasant. The blend of the top and middle notes are seemless with a slight emphasis on the aquatic lotus to my nose. The dry down is, as previously mentioned, the classic Avon musk.

So glad I found this one again - and for less than $20! A definite keeper. If you like a wetter smelling fragrance for summer with some depth, do try. At this price point you can't lose.

fermanto23456
fermanto23456

i dont know but i swear 2GOD,i tried very hard 2love avon but my big problem is that they r all smell the same 2my nose,lbd,lwd,incand,treselle,pur blanca,celebre
all smell the same 2 me
not smell bad,just the same with 2minutes lasting on me only
is anybody here feel the same?or it is just me

fragrance<3lover
fragrance<3lover

This is lovely. reminds me of a very very expensive perfume I tried recently. the bottle is good quality too. I like this so much I will re-order again. I get bored very quickly with fragrance, so this Is a gem for me. looks expensive, smells expensive. lush...

tapina3
tapina3

It smells more expensive than it is. It reminds me of summer in the city.
I love the bottle it looks also more expensive. But it doesn't last very long on my skin. Avon fragrances are not my favorites but this one is really good. Ideal for spring / summer time.

umtaleb
umtaleb

The scent itself has been well-reviewed; fresh, rosy, spicy. But in terms of lasting power, I have a gripe...To have it last, I must douse myself and continually re-apply.

It is a lovely scent, but really lacking power. Avon is hit and miss in with longevity, Treselle is a miss on longevity. Maybe would do better with lotion and powder layering. If I were to buy again, I would get the set with the whole Treselle line of products, otherwise not worth the effort of spraying 10X every 30 minutes.

lolitavanilla
lolitavanilla

Womanly. Simple and put together. The rose and lotus notes are lovely!. Rose note is not a fresh green rose or overpowering mature rose...it is sweet and light. The pepper gives it that extra touch to give it character but it is not a powerhouse pepper like in lancome's Tresor midnight which was close to being like disinfectant. The licorice is barely there like a whisper in the back ground.

kelly.locke.79
kelly.locke.79

Very feminine and spicy. Great pepper and licorice notes, and delicately floral. Love this fragrance. Last all day and the bottle is cute too.

loonad
loonad

This one is very fresh with a bit of a spicy note. This one is great for summer. What really attracted me to this was the price which is quite low and i really love the shape of the bottle. I feel very feminine while wearing this and i would consider this as a versatile perfume that is it can be worn at work,on a romantic date or even at home when you want to feel fresh and feminine.i find the longevity and sillage to be decent.softness being the key-word.

Gingerwoman

I couldn't afford Lancom Tresor and then I won this in a raffle and it is similar both in scent and name. Beautiful pepper and rose smell.Lovely bottle too.

Kinx
Kinx

I love this perfume and have been using it for years...people who smell it on me always compliment me on the gorgeousness of the aroma. My boyfriend loves it and says it has a very sexy smell...

gawerika
gawerika

One of the few frangrances that works well with my chemistry...ussually floral fragrances with soft spicy notes like gets me many compliments.

AhArya
AhArya

This is a one directional floral perfume to me. The staying power is good;however, the scent is just too floral for me, so that doesn't really do any good.
But if you like strictly florals, you might like it. I wish there were some more depth to it.

ula.radziszewska
ula.radziszewska

I've received it as a gift. And... I don't like it. Too much pepper, maybe this scent is too white to me... I don't know.

Trinidella

I bought this and I still have it because I treasure it. This is one of the top of the line fragrances by Avon. They really captured luxury with this one.

vonwinklestine
vonwinklestine

At first the fragrance seemed overwhelming because it has so much pepper in it, I thought I couldn't bare to wear it, but then it dried down to a sweeter scent, still peppery but nice. I think its one I will have to keep because its so unique to me, although I'm not sure I'd repurchase.

Baby Dior
Baby Dior

Hola Amigos Perfumados
A mi la verdad no me importante de donde provenga un perfume mientras sea bueno y huela increible sea de diseñador o no la verdad no me interesa este es uno de esos tesoros escondidos en la marca de venta por folletos AVON aveces es un riesgo comprar un perfume ahi ami me ha pasado compro algunos que en la pagina perfumada huele bien y cuando lo recibo es todo lo contrario pero hay sus gratas excepciones y este es una de ellas lo amo lo amo lo amo su picante aroma es muy sensual esta es mi segunda botella y cuando lo acabe seguro que compro otra porque no es tan caro y es muy bueno la gente a mi alrededor me pregunta pero chica que perfume usas huele tan bieny su botella es bonita. ;)

Hello Friends Scented
My truth is not important where I come from a perfume as long as good and smell amazing designer is the truth or not does not interest me this is one of those hidden treasures in the brand sold Avon brochures is sometimes a risk buying a perfume ami there passed me buy some perfume that smells nice page and when I receive is just the opposite but their pleasant exceptions and this is one of those I love I love I love their spicy aroma is very sexy this is my second bottle and when you finish certainly buy another because it is so expensive and very good people around me ask me but girl using fragrance smells so good and the bottle is pretty. ;)

iuli4
iuli4

Hey girls ( and boys ) . I just reciveid this perfume today. I have to say i was expecting something totally different unfurtunatelly. My bottle of Lancome Tresor,
finished , and beeing the worst period for buying a good perfume i sayd to myself why not try this one. of Some people find Treselle similar Lancome Tresor so i sayd why not.. In worst senaryo if i wouldn't have liked it i could have easely pased it down to someone :P
Fisrt impresion ? I DON"T LIKE IT. At all . And has nothing to do with Lancome tresor other than the name.
It smells really cheap and common. It's way too linear and doll for my taste. I don't hate it but .I'd never wear treselle. I also think it's one of those fragrances borderlining tackiness , that you wouldn't use them at all if you would have sniffed and had some good perfumes. I can see on how some girls would like this nauseating smell but has nothink to do with how a sophisticated , true lady should smell. Is not romantic,, is not special, is just a duzine ordinary smell

polarisking
polarisking

This perfume is so sexy!, When I love someone I use it without hesitation. No more femenin fragrance in the world. Imagine a sensual blend of tuberose, lotus and roses ... highlighted by the pepper that gives an exciting twist. the liquirizia is masterfully mixed. lilac and iris give a delicate touch that is noticeable in the drydown, no green or piercing. It is fully floral and perfect in that style. It is made for love (day and night). It was created by Morillas and this is not a surprise to me, and survived the test of time, the jewel of Avon, girls ... a masterpiece.

Starlight_Angel
Starlight_Angel

Treselle really is an inexpensive treasure. This is a very nice fragrance from Avon.

It opens up like a misty bouquet of sweet and fragrant flowers and....well it pretty much stays that way.

Yes, it's quite linear, with not much development, but when the opening is so pretty, then that's a good thing that it doesn't change.

I don't particularly find this one very spicy on my skin. The flowers sweeten it, but there's none of the extreme, dominant pepperiness that I was expecting, just subtle hints of it in the background.

And again, with this fragrance that's a good thing, because it wears soft and gentle on the skin like silk.

It really smells more expensive than it is, and even stands up to the test of time, sticking around for more than 6 hours. Personally, I feel it's suitable for casual wear throughout the year.

I really do like this one. It was an excellent surprise.

LuvsWhtDiamonds
LuvsWhtDiamonds

My grandmother used to sell Avon so I equate most of their scents with old ladies because that is all she sold to. I found this in my mother's stash and for a while I didn't know what it was because the top is missing. I was surprised to find out this was an Avon fragrance. This smells pretty good. Not too strong for me and I like the scent a lot.

Frangipani76
Frangipani76

I like all the notes in here, but I must admit that at first try I thought something like,"Meh, another l'eau d'Issey wannabe."
But I was wrong.
Jut like matryoshka doll, she reveals her beauties one by one. and I could easily recognize all the notes from the top to the bottom. And I must say that I am in love with her.
The pepper give her some freshness with "just right" amount. The opening somewhat rather bland maybe from the lotus note but then transforms into a feminine aquatic combo of, rose, tuberose, lily an (again) lotus. I could not detect the licorice, I wonder maybe it's too weak in this one?
Somewhat the drydown is a bit too musky on me but I think it's OK. Because I love the whole presentation of this underrated fragrance from a house like Avon.
Bravo!

mystica

Finally I've received my bottle of Treselle. To my nose, Treselle is similar to Morgan de Toi Morgan, actually I first tried Treselle's body cream combining it with Morgan. As I like the cream, I supposed perfume itself should smell good enough, and am not disappointed.
Treselle is fresh spicy. I also smell jasmine. It's pleasant and comforting for me.

Ohkit
Ohkit

It smells somewhat cheap and common.It's way too linear and overpowering for my taste. I don't hate it but I'd never wear treselle. I also think it's one of those fragrances borderlining tackiness

rainbowbrite106
rainbowbrite106

I have this one since 2003, it smells the same, When I used it to work I mixed it with baby cologne (blue one), and men were all over me telling I smelled like candy...I was 19 at the time, now im 27 and I dont like the perfume smell that much.

lila.rudawski
lila.rudawski

I too am I freak for this fragrance! It's definately "one of a kind." If You also love this fragrance well then you have great taste, so give yourself a pat on the back. Literally, because there are so many women that like these disgusting perfumes and I'm wondering what the hell are you thinking? Oh Well I guess we all have are own opinions that we are entitled too.

vanillafreak
vanillafreak

It smells wonderfull,so playfull, yet not too young,i love the bottle.It's a summer/spring perfume, light but not too light...
On the downside though ...it doesn't last long at all....it's almost gone after 1-2 hrs.
too bad cause the smell of it is sooo nice

gazelle
gazelle

I gave my Treselle away hoping someone who could wear it would enjoy it. Never figured what note didn't agree with my chemistry. Smelled lovely on others.
Always waiting for the newest offering from Avon. Never can tell when I'll hit the jackpot again.

BooBabe
BooBabe

I love it. This is my sexy perfume.

sofababe
sofababe

Bananas???? Really???? I'm definitely not getting bananas (thank God!!) Treselle is peppery and floral, and very lovely. Its sexy and grown up, and I'm so glad its still available from Avon. They better not discontinue it over here (UK) cos I need another bottle soon!!!

Liina
Liina

Treselle is one odd perfume. It's supposed to be seductive but all I can get is weird sour scent that reminds me of green and unripe bananas. Actually it's the floral notes that smell sour and almost like faded flowers in a vase. Now how can that be seductive?

Guest_tanjag
Guest_tanjag

I really can´t understand how can such a beautiful, sexy perfume cause someone a nausea??? In my opinion it is one of the best scents I´ve ever had (and I had many, both cheap or expensive). It is very feminine, sexy, floral, simply perfect! I realized that I can´t take many of the reviews here in fragrantica into consideration because - for example: A. Banderas - Blue seduction has got all reviews only positive and in fact it is horrible, masculine scent, so you have to be careful in buying some parfume ONLY according to reviews.

Maeva
Maeva

I don't think Treselle is such a special fragrance, and I don't understand why it's so widely agreed that it embodies elegance and seduction so distinctly. It's not that it's an awful scent for me, but I'd like to understand why so many people love this one so passionately when for me it's simply not very appealing. When it comes to tastes and passion I guess there is nothing to understand rationally, though. Maybe it simply doesn't work with my body chemistry, or my perception of it is different, looking at all your positive reviews, but I'm afraid I find it too synthetic and cheap-smelling. It's surprising that Alberto Morillas was also one of the noses behind a wonderful fragrance like Rochas Byzance!

Its lasting power is too poor, as usual with most of Avon's modern offerings. This one can by no means be compared to beauties like Rare Rubies, Rare Pearls or the classics Topaze and Timeless. I don't think Avon will ever return to be the great house it once was in terms of perfume creation. It seems that the personnel reduction they carried out in 2008 brought about a reduction in quality too! Treselle and its success, even if it is a previous creation, are like a symbol of the house's decay for me.

Quite surprisingly, some people find Treselle similar to Lancome Tresor, and maybe this would explain the similarity in their names, but for me Tresor is much fruitier and more deeply romantic than Treselle. Even if both feature rose among their top notes, for me Treselle smells more of soapy cucumber (yes, strange how differently we perceive smells, ins't it?) than of sensual fruity roses, as is the case with the intensely exuberant Trésor.

RadwaElshami
RadwaElshami

That's a nice and mild floral perfume, perfect for bedtime (as opposed to Vanilla-base and chocolate perfumes that prevent sleep and give a sense of choking). It opens with a metallic smell though, don't know why, but sometimes I miss it and keep wearing it for days.

melbritt24
melbritt24

Had this Avon fragrance when it first came out in 2003. I sold Avon at the time and couldn't resist the discounts. This fragrance is very heady and strong. At the time wore it to the office and I never received compliments or complaints but I'm sure it was too strong for the office now that I look back and evaluate my progression into the world of fragrance. I was younger then and wasn't sure what I was really looking for in a fragrance. I thought the newest thing out meant the best option and was naive to how a fragrance can compliment certain body chemistry...or the opposite!

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

Got a sample of this today - not a big fan of it though it is not totally bad. It is a soft floral but somehow doesn't grab me.

Lovable Amy
Lovable Amy

Treselle smells so gorgeous and luxury! Suitable for romantic occasion or office wear but doesn't last very long.

Gingerwoman

Very pretty smelling and a nice cheaper alternative if you love Tresor by Lancome and can't afford it. I actually won this by accident in a raffle and I was thrilled that it smelt like Tresor.

its ok, not great. kind of has that same universal smell that most, not all avon perfumes seem to have.

bombonica
bombonica

gorgeous fragrance. it's cheap and it lasts a lot on my skin - love it, my favorite from avon

marcela86
marcela86

I had a spray of this and I liked it so much, but the parfume it's so disappointing! The top notes are extremely sour and pungent on my skin, just like an strong antiperspirant. I'm so sad because in the bottle smells amazing. It's right, after a while becomes lighter and nicer on my skin, the middle notes and the base are what I expected from this, anyway it worths the money!

MMC
MMC

Esse perfume é muito bom,mas infelizmente a avon não vende ele no Brasil.Mas para mim foi o melhor que a avon, eu usei uns 6 vidros dele.

arg1971
arg1971

I still have a full bottle this was ok nothing to write home to mama about

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

How delicious and warming!!!
Treselle is a very much underestimated fragrance, it does deserve a space in your perfume wardrobe, especially if romantic florals rock your boat.
Treselle reminds me of warm vanilla custard dessert, served on a table decorated with freshly picked flowers.
It is warm thanks to licorice note, spicy thanks to pepper, romantic thanks to a unique mixture of the floral notes and quite long lasting as well!
Perfect for winter time.
I thought I wouldn't be able to stand it due to tuberose note but tuberose, in Treselle, seems to be fast asleep :-)
Perfect winter warmer and the best piece of news - it is widely available and costs about a fiver :-)

icekat
icekat

Treselle is a floral dessert in a bottle. The first burst feels like a sugar coated concentrated rose. It is so sweet that it almost reminds me of a rose syrup or liquer. After the first burst, it slowly cools down to the powdery sweet roses and tuberose combo balanced by a cool touch of lotus. I do not feel much licorice but I do feel pepper. The powdery sweet scent slowly goes away and in about 1.5 hours hours the iris (orris) appears. The dry down has a woodsy floral tone with iris and just a touch of the tiger lily.

This was an interesting fragrance to try. It reminds me of a delicious floral dessert. It starts with the fluffy cake topped with the rose encrysted in sugar. The cake is followed by an elegant mousse made of the sweet florals. I finish the banquet with a cool and refreshing drink with iris and lily combo.

Despite it’s incredible sweetness this scent is not cloying. The sweetness creates very comfortable and cozy feeling. And unlike other sweet fragrances that drown the florals, this one manages to remain the floral fragrance.

guest_mil
guest_mil

am from Ghana, a friend bought this perfume for me from uk, is finish and i can not get some. i have gone round the whole Accra, none. how do i get some?
the perfume is really sexy.

ArtELLE
ArtELLE

From my point of view...this perfume is completely useless. The smell has noting special, the staying power is bad...I haerd a lot of good things about this perfume...but...neahhh.

guest_kristel
guest_kristel

this perfume is very sexy!!! i love it so much.... so seductive!!!

guest_Evin
guest_Evin

Hello everybody who has the perfume! where can by it or order it? please give me some information about it. I personaly live in Stockholm, Sweden.

guest_Roxie
guest_Roxie

I love this perfume since they launched.it is also discontinued in India if i'm not mistaken..i really wanna have it again..can you please tell me where i can get it.its one of the best perfume i've ever known..i really missed it..

narcotic
narcotic

Previous reviewers like Catbiscuit are right; you really have to wait for the top notes to fly off on this one.

Do you ever have that feeling like there's something stuck to your tongue, like you've just swiped anti-perspirant over it? (don't ask). That's what Treselle is like for the first few minutes. Be patient, my friend, it will be over soon and then it'll settle into a calm, slightly sticky iris and then vanish forever. Nice, but kind of underwhelming. I wouldn't kick it out of bed.

Catbiscuit
Catbiscuit

The top notes here make me feel woozy in the belly, it is so incredibly artifical smelling.

If you can get past that (or if you like that kind of thing) it goes on to reward you with a smooth, savoury floral that is rich in lotus hence lending it a cool, fresh, aquatic undertone. I don't feel any spiciness from the liquorice or pepper which is a bit disappointing but it is forgiven for being so refreshing.

Good value for the price.

crakky
crakky

Treselle is a gorgeous fragrance for women in their 30s i guess...i mean..it is an awesome perfume...but it really gives me an awful headache sometimes...behind of all, it has a wonderful scent!

Most of all I feel the lotus note in this fragrance. Light and watery. Only this fragrance doesn't seem to me interesting enough.

Puma
Puma

I know that most people love Treselle but it unfortunately doesn't work with me.

lalala
lalala

sensual. sophisticated. sexy.

has quite a soft, oriental smell to it.

lialuvhatetragedy
lialuvhatetragedy

sensual,sexy and classy... love it

eiramena26
eiramena26

I still have this one. I got it as a present from my dad i think 3 years ago and i think it smells great even though I don't like perfumes that smell like flowers.It's very strong and long lasting and the smell of the flowers is so subtle.I think it is a very sexy, classy and not intruding smell.I'm from Romania and they still sell it here I saw that many of you said that they stopped making it but i think those of you who said that are from America.Try E-bay if you want to buy but I don't know how safe it is.:(

AnnMarie

What about Sentimental Dreams and another fragrance for summer that existed in the same shape as ahhhhh Exotic Beaches...now that was a nice scent too. However, typical of Avon, its replaced

AnnMarie

THE BOMB FROM AVON. ABSOLUTELY THE BEST OF THE LINE...

Claralou
Claralou

Over the years my Avon rep has managed to talk me into buying a lot of Avon fragrances which have turned out to be horrible, headache-inducing concoctions. Some aren't fit to be used as room spray. But Treselle is lovely and very good value for money. There's nothing cloying about it and it doesn't have that cheap powdery 'afterburn' which Avon seems to go in for. The bottle is nice, too. Looks good on a dressing table and much more expensive that it actually is.

Halvah
Halvah

Treselle is a nice white floral from Avon. I like it quite a lot, altough I must confess that I'm a bit snobish when talking about brands. Anyway, Treselle is a beautiful alternative for spring and summer time, the pepper makes it seductive and interesting, the white flowers make it fresh, happy and romantic. The only drawback is a hint of something in the base wich i don't like very much, but it's still very acceptable for it's price.
(Due to the peppery notes I think it reminds me a little on the style and mood of Lancome Miracle, but Treselle is even fresher)

soprano
soprano

I really love Treselle! I am using the second bottle of it, and although i easily get bored of parfumes after one bottle, this is the first parfume I've ordered for the second time. (I let myself some time before buying it, and I realized that I can't give it up.) It is both feminine and fresh; and most importantly elegant. It reminds a beautiful and warm spring day.

moonwalker
moonwalker

This is very nice, feminine, and sexy perfume. I am not a big fan of a rose note but I don´t mind it in this one. I think it is perfect for spring or summer. It´s very safe choice, I can´t imagine anybody being offended by this one.

EDIT: The lasting power and sillage are great.

KellyChrisp
KellyChrisp

This is nice pleasant feminine, on me towards the end the smell turns a little citrus lemony like, which I dont like on myself for some reason. It reminds me of a perfume given to me when I was 14, Crabtree & Evelyn's perfume Song De Chine. If I didnt know that perfume I may keep Treselle but unfortunately I find it does not last very well at all.

laura.poison
laura.poison

smells like flowers & honey... pretty sweet but it's ok...it is a scent that you remember.

cookie
cookie

this's my favourite avon perfume. very sensual, sexy, classy, pure hot sex appeal! nothing near cheap perfume. not over powering but long lasting. liquorish spiced and black pepper did the magic.

i really wish they would bring "Treselle" back. :(

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

I had a big bottle of Treselle and although it's a pleasant perfume and initially I liked it a lot, I tired of it very quickly and haven't used it for a couple of years. It is quite a sexy, decadent perfume though so I can't fault it but I just grew to not like it very much for myself.

I would say that one reviewer here has compared Treselle to Lanvin Oxygene and has suggested other people should try Oxygene if they have a hard time getting hold of Treselle. I have a couple of bottles of Lanvin Oxygene and love it but I have to say it's TOTALLY different, in my opinion, to Treselle. Lanvin Oxygene is a very fresh, clean, slightly soapy, smelling perfume whereas Treselle is more intense and what I would class as a sexy, perhaps evening, type of scent. I think they're extremely different to one another so if anybody does want to find a substitute for Treselle I'd recommend they try something other than Oxygene. Having said that, as I mentioned before, I do love Oxygene so I can highly recommend it anyway even though it bears no resemblance to Treselle whatsoever!

I like this one a lot.
Let me describe how it smells:
When you first spray it, you'll get rose mixed with a pincel sharpener's smell.. Yeah!! smell it & youll see:)
My best part it the dry down. The pincel sharpener's smell goes away & the rose blended with lovely creamy notes left. The drydown is relaxing and feminine.
If you can handle the intense part at the begining, you'll like this one too.

crysna

this beautiful fragrance was only discontinued in U.S.A;(i don't know why?)but in latin america, europe and other countries is still available!!! thank u for not dismissed completely avon.

guest_chocgrl
guest_chocgrl

I really love this perfume. Every time I can find it, I buy two or three bottles at a time. I really wish they would bring this perfume back.

lemonlavendergirl
lemonlavendergirl

Another great perfume that avon has discontinued.I still have the roll on.

guest_cookie
guest_cookie

This's the best of all! If you bring it back I'd definitely buy at least 10 bottles. Please bring Treselle back!!!

lillybee
lillybee

Treselle is a nice and unusual aromatic green floral musk on my skin. I love wearing it when it's hot and I want to smell powdery fresh with only a touch of green as I noticed that fresh green scents evaporate too quickly on my skin in hot weather. Similarly, I thought Treselle wouldn't work in hot weather but it does. It becomes powdery and doesn't go sour or disappear in a few hours. Because of its powdery floral notes, it stays close to the skin and creates a lovely veil on which the subtle and well-blended green-woodsy notes sit. There's surprisingly great sillage, which is mainly composed of the fresher, greener accords, and I can feel this floating aromatic-peppery-greeness floating around me for hours.

I cannot distinguish the licorice though I know exactly what licorice roots smell like, here they sort of blend in and add to the aromatic feel. It doesn't smell very expensive but it's OK. It's not sexy either, though there's clearly some sensuality in it because of the rich and powdery floral notes. My boyfriend likes it, just like Always from Avon which is similar but lighter and more tea-like than Treselle. The drydown is the usual Avon musk they have in 90% of their fragrances and on clothes it stays on till the next day. It's not bad, just very Avon-ish. Apart from that, Treselle is a definite winner and really what more I could expect when it's inexpensive but smells like a mid-market product? Well done!

If you're after an all-year round floral with a nice aromatic-green feel than Treselle might be for you. No wonder I love this, Alberto Morillas, the perfumer, who made some of my all time favouite scents such as Cartier Le Baiser de Dragon and Bvlgari Blv / Blv Notte and the Omnia series, co-created this scent.

Denyze
Denyze

This is the only fragrance that really stands out from all the other Avon fragrances. The notes of tiger lily, pepper and tuberose really hit me when I caught a whiff of it! It made me feel exotic for a moment! Definitely a keeper for a girl's night out or a date.

Yolanda Martinez
Yolanda Martinez

What i want to know is,"WHY" why did this most enchanting perfume get taking away from us. If Avon was smart they would bring it back to us. They will NEVER replace this perfume with any other.

guest_Alex
guest_Alex

VERY (and im not an avon sales rep.) VERY SEXXXY i just smelled this a couple days ago from a beautiful girl and oh my is one of the best fragrances ive ever smelled on a girl...girls go get this if you want to have us on our knees!!!

Nicky_PL
Nicky_PL

Oh, I loved this one!
I found it somewhat sensual and really special. A bit provocative and appealing, as well.
I still haven't met a similar one to it. I agree with those who say that Treselle isn't another cheap Avon's fragrance.
The bottle looks as luxurious as the scent is!

According to all these positive votes, anyone could conclude that this one is well-worth at least testing it! :-p

Diegof7
Diegof7

Este perfume deixou muitas fãns no Brasil a nota dele que mais se destaca é a fLOR de lotus que ele possui

Alice23
Alice23

I have tried many Avon fragrances and this is the best one of all! My favourite!

maid_marilyn
maid_marilyn

This scent is pleasant enough and I'll use up my little roller-ball of it, but I'm really neither here nor there on this perfume. I think that I don't get along with the cucumber and melon top notes, and I was hoping for something more flowery. I'm also not crazy about the black pepper; I'm sure it makes the scent more interesting and modern, but it just isn't to my taste.

However, Treselle is inoffensive and fresh, and it's certainly inexpensive so it may well be worth a try.

Rockdj
Rockdj

this fragrance i think is made 4 a femme fatale it drives me crazy everytime that i smell it on a girl, is a kind of fragrance that as a guy u cannot resist. i stopped a girl on the metro to ask what r u wearing? and i get surprised when she told me that is from avon, wow girls u need to buy it. a great composition, not smell cheap at all!

movcharov
movcharov

I have gone through at least 5-6 bottles of Treselle when I lived in Europe before 2006 (yes, they had it there by then!) When I moved to the States, I was so disappointed that I could not find it here! So, Treselle was one of the very few things I was asking my family and friends to bring when coming to visit. I guess, it has to do with my own body odor and style, but I have also smelled it on friends and it was still gorgeous. As to myself, I have always been asked by strangers about the name of the fragrance I am wearing …. : ) All of them were shocked to hear it belonged to AVON because their previous comments were all "very sophisticated and sensual, at the same time".
I recommend Treselle full-heartedly to intelligent and romantic women of any age.

Annette87
Annette87

I love this stuff! It is a very sexy fragrance and the bottle is beautiful. Once it was empty the first one went in my pretty bottle collection. I hated to see this one discontinued.

dolita
dolita

i like the design of the bottle and it smells good too i like to wear it it smells little citrus with some vanilla scant

Mado Haddad

I loved it on the first sniff :)
I wear it almost everyday in the Summer & I always get nice compliments whenever I wear it,plus it lasts so long on my skin.. I can still smell it one day after I wear it <3

Update: I still like it, but somewhat got bored of it.. It's feminine & delicate but I grow out of it.

MondeoGirl
MondeoGirl

Beautifully feminine, captivating and refreshing, I love this scent (one of my two Avon favourites). The sweetness is kept to a minimum and although it is floral it isn't too much. The lily is evident - I love lily - and peppercorn gives it body. Equally suited to daywear or evenings, I find this scent gives my confidence a boost and I receive many compliments when wearing it.

crysna

OMG! When i first time smelled this perfume was in love of it. it's so femenine, enchanting, modern, sexy and classy!!! i don't know how this makes me feel so sexy, it's long lasting, cute bottle too and both guys and women love the smell. u will be not disappointed at all, i was so angry when in U.S.A. was discontinued but happily when i noticed that in the rest of the world it's still there!!!
5 stars Avon

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Treselle fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Treselle, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Treselle by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Treselle by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.