Designers » A » Oriental Floral « Groups

Treselle Mystique Avon for women

Treselle Mystique Avon for women
dislike

honey

Treselle Mystique by Avon is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Treselle Mystique was launched in 2011. The fragrance features jasmine, rose, white honey and bellini.

Jasmine Rose white honey Bellini

Gucci by Gucci Eau de Toilette
Imari Mystique
Gucci by Gucci Eau de Parfum

Treselle Mystique Fragrance Reviews

MoonGirl

This was really very good and much as I love Avon, this was something else - a statement in a bottle that could easily have come from a premier House. Why, therefore, did it become discontinued!

marwa.qoura
marwa.qoura

Oriental smell that reminds me of the oriental 80's before Oud takes the scene as the Oriental mainstream scent , also the rose is very strong..It's a beautiful smell -which I much prefer to the original Tresrelle one .Great longevity & good price but sadly I can't pull such type of fragrances ...not my style at all :

harikaevre
harikaevre

I liked it at first sniff but when I sprayed next day I found it too harsh and agressive for my taste. its definitely neither feminine nor attractive at all. somehow its not masculine either. Yuck !

kelly.locke.79
kelly.locke.79

Lovely!! Warm and inviting you can really smell the honey. This fragrance works best after 15 or so minutes after the first spray, as aroung then it really warms up. Another Avon scent that had become a top fave. Lasts for hours and the price is great. Smells far nicer than some of the designer granrances on the market. One for the evening though as it is heavy, but in a good way

black_vanilla
black_vanilla

An amazing perfume ! Very warm and relaxing but also classy and smells expensive ! A perfect choice I might say..
Very long lasting!it lasted for 12 hours on my skin ..Moderate/high sillage.
I can mainly smell honey..it's very very clear...with a hint of musk and a little woody and flower note dissapears after a while :)
Wonderful ! I love it

loonad
loonad

this is a nice perfume but i was dissapointed as i expected something darker.this is a rich honeyed fruity smell which in itself is fine but presented as a mystique edition is quite disappointing.so overall an average buy for me just cause i expected a deeper darker smell.

Letitias
Letitias

Very similar to another Avon perfume, Absynthe by C. Lacroix.

truffles
truffles

Ordered this blind from Ebay and I must say I'm pleasantly surprised!
I've smelled loads of Avon perfumes in the last year or two and this is one of the only couple of nice ones that don't smell cheap or boring!
I love the bottle AND the box, although I don't think they go together (?!).
Well, I don't think this is anything like Euphoria (disappointingly) but it is a lot like Midnight Poison although simpler and less patchouli-ish. I'd put it in the MP family along with Avon Christian Lacroix Absynthe and (loosely maybe)Cacharel Scarlett. As chyprecat said, it's a nice cheap alternative to MP!
For me, it's a night-time 'going out' kind of perfume, not for day, and it will be one of the 'young and modern' frags in my wardrobe as opposed to my usual old-fashioned stuff haha!
PS: Does not last AT ALL. Very soon after spraying, there's NOTHING left!

Regina Weaver
Regina Weaver

On a rainy, chilly autumn evening it is the perfect scent for you to spice up your mood. BLACK HONEY. A deep, warm, woody smoky fragrance in perfect harmony with the elegant dark bottle. It's sweet indeed, but unlike most sugary (floral fruity) perfumes it's mature and sophisticated - not typically Avonish. A sensual scent for the cold season.

clairewingate
clairewingate

Such an unusual fragrance, first i get a whiff of smokey wood which then dries down into a sophisticated Rose fragrance.
Fairly long lasting.
All in all it is very nice sophisticated fragrance which i would use in autumn/winter. The bottle is nicely designed & looks expensive.
Well done Avon on this one.

xhoana
xhoana

I like Treselle Mystique because it's sweet. It's a mysterious fragrance and the bottle is magical

lila_says
lila_says

I purchased a bottle based solely on the reviews here, I'm rather indifferent to it. It's nothing special it does however, look & smell much more expensive than it is. Very pretty ombre bottle but (sadly for me) not a single drop of sex inside. Would be a good choice for the office or when going for something inoffensive.

MoonGirl

An expensive-smelling fragrance at an incredibly low price. Treselle Mystique is like a fobidden fruit, one that is just too irresistable. It is sophisticated, intoxicating, bewitching and utterly addictive with honeyed notes that capture you and draw you in for one extra sniff after another. Great lasting power for an EDT particularly from Avon. Ideal for nights out or evening do's unless you particularly want to draw attention to yourself during the day!

I've heard a rumour that this has a similarity to Armani Code for women. Can anyone comment on that?

UPDATE: No similarity. Armani Code is sweeter and fresher while Treselle Mystique is more dark and mysterious with a hidden sweetness that unfolds slowly. Very different perfumes but both have a bewitching allure to them. For the money, this treat from Avon is worth well worth trying - give it a go!

scorpiodivamarian
scorpiodivamarian

very similar to euphoria by ck

Halvah
Halvah

This one really is a little bit on the masculine side that's why it's so nice and unique. I don't know the Cloe perfume it is said to be similar to, but Treselle Mystique is beautiful in itself as well. I recommend it for evening occasions.

virga
virga

Treselle Mystique is sheer and sparkling scent, suitable for everyday wear. Not very complex, but truly joyful, it reminds me summer. Main notes – honey, rose and jasmine. Peach note, which belongs to Bellini, pops out at the beginning and disappears after few minutes. Similar to Gucci by Gucci EDP, but not as sweet, and Elie Saab Le Parfum, but not as radiant. Lasting power is good as well as silage. Considering the price Treselle Mystique is definitely worth buying.

jazzallil
jazzallil

I really wanted to love this perfume..i like the box,the bottle,the conception,but this scent is just not for me :( It's too sweet and mawkish on my skin (and a lil bit synthetic to me),and the honey in this one makes me headache..that's too bad coz i used to love oriental floral scents.

AmberLove
AmberLove

Treselle Mystique is nothing like original Treselle...which I loved very much!!! TM is very nice but its similar with Avon's Imari Mystique; it just smells the same. It reminds me very stongly of Gucci by Gucci edp as well. A bit disappointed as I expected something else....but nevertheless it is worth trying.
The honey note is very prominent but very well blended with all other notes.
It has an average staying power, but for its price worth trying if you like Gucci by Gucci.

LEZ 7
LEZ 7

I think this perfume is very good value,,it lasts for ages.It also reminds me of dk delicious night and a weaker version of dana tabu.

chyprecat
chyprecat

Liina - you are right on the money!! This is very like Absynthe, one of Avon's recent creations, and very nice they both are too.
Quite grown up and I think very like Midnight Poison, of which I am also very fond.
I am not a big fan of Avon perfumes in general, and they have made a few real stinkers in the past (literally and metarphorically) but lately they seem to have been getting it right.
Despite the diminuitive price tag, Treselle M. feels quite luxurious; one of those scents where I find myself lifting my wrist to my nose all the time to get up close with it and take it in. Nice elegant bottle.
I am a bit of a patchouli addict, so love this especially once it has settled down and bedded into your skin.
And the price; that is one thing I do love about Avon. When they get a scent wrong, you still resent paying for it, no matter how little it cost. But when they get it right, like they did here, the price is just a wonderful bonus. For those of us who cannot always afford Midnight Poison, this is a very respectable equivelant.
Bravo Avon!!!

gesch
gesch

@chaosist:
I personally don't find any similarities between Alien (stroooong jasmine and woods) or Code (honey oranges and white flowers) and this subtle scent.
Alien is totally different.
Code and this have the honey in common but the differ in strength and potency and the smell is not so harsh on the honey. This is more like honey sprinkled on roses and then watered down to my nose.
It is likeable and I find it enjoyable to wear (and the other two i don't). That being said I find it quite a safe blind buy since it is very nice and will not polarize as the other two.

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

Sensual, deep and rich - identical to Gucci EDP and Today-Tomorrow-Always Gold.
Lovely oriental which main focus is on patchouli, jasmine and creamy vanilla-chocolate undertones.
Must have for this winter!
Silage and longetivity are very good, even though Mystique comes as EDT only.
I have to say that the bottle color reflects its content; perfect night scent; hot, seductive and, at the same time, elegant.

bellakat
bellakat

If you are missing the much-loved Surrender by Avon, get a bottle of this! Whilst not as deep & long-lasting it has the same warm, sexy fragrance. Excellent for nights out.

Viola72
Viola72

Very,very sexy....

Mariame
Mariame

Yes,there are missing notes in this.Rose and patchouli, iris woods are there for sure
it is like Passion Dance -discontinued-and identical to Midnight Poison

Liina
Liina

The actual notes according to Avon magazine:
Top notes: Bellini, rose, honey
Middle notes: jasmine, iris, amber
Base notes: patchouli, praline, woods
And the actual group is oriantal-woodsy

Treselle Mystique doesn't remind me a bit of the original Treselle but it reminds me of another perfume by Avon. It's very similar to Absynthe. It's a bit masculine thanks to the patchouli and woods. But it's also very sexy, deep and mysterious.
Treselle Mystice was inspired by lace, night-time and sensuality. And it's working! It's full of sensuality, teasing you with black lace while being intensive and seductive.

SandraV
SandraV

Oh I loved the original Treselle-this sounds wonderful!

suile
suile

This one opens up not unlike YSL's Elle, with high top notes that some people find pungent. I prefer this one however to Elle - the Avon fragrance has a definite fruity / floral champagne aura. It seems to be on the strong and long lasting side. I'd class it as a good summer evening type of fragrance, especially if you are out of doors. Nice bottle, the cap is made of a kind of black rubber, very modern without being ugly.

natalia777
natalia777

This fragrance reminds me of Donna Karan Delicious Night. I tried a tester. Very nice flavor.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Treselle Mystique fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Treselle Mystique, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Treselle Mystique by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Treselle Mystique by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.