Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

Treselle Seduction Avon for women

Treselle Seduction Avon for women
dislike

sour

In December 2007 Avon has launched a new fragrance for women, Treselle Seduction EDP, a successor of the fragrance Treselle. It is aimed at a seductive and provocative woman, charming and sexy, a woman which knows how to win hearts.

The fragrance opens with aromatic blend of mouthwatering plum and fresh wild berries of raspberry, blackberry, cranberry, wild strawberry and blackberry, which leads into the heart ruled by the accords of exotic orchid and patchouli. The composition is rounded by the notes of sweet vanilla, amber and sensual musk.

This sumptuous fragrance comes in a 50ml (1.7 oz.fl.) bottle of violet nuances and same design like its predecessor Treselle.

Plum Raspberry Blackberry Cranberry Blueberry

Orchid Patchouli

Vanilla Amber Musk

Imari Seduction

Treselle Seduction Fragrance Reviews

ewanhoozarmy
ewanhoozarmy

Unfortunately, this is a poor release from Avon. I read the reviews mentioning 'Poison' and even 'Midnight Poison' and instantly got excited. I saw it on an eBay auction,got carried away and ended up paying just under £10 inc. P&P for 50mls. I was robbed! It opens very sharp and alcoholic which takes a while to dissipate. Then it is so faint, probably the faintest perfume I've ever experienced. Five minutes after spraying I'm straining to smell it. I get no similarities with Poison and definitely not Midnight Poison which is one of my all time favourites. With it having similar notes to DKNY Be Delicious Night, I compared them. DKNY wins hands down. Its easily detectable a metre away from my nose. Unfortunately, Treselle Seduction is barely as good as a cheap anti perspirant.

mrsmcnulty
mrsmcnulty

Sexy and interesting. Long lasting and very grown up.

This is what I like to refer to as a "eur-only" Avon release which is quite sad for we US residents. That being said and necessity being the mother of invention I have created a stunning layering with a newer Avon flanker. Reading about Treselle Seduction showed me not only what was missing (for me) from Imari Seduction (patchouli aka the sexy skankiness kept playful by a tart berry bite yet augmenting the deeper fruitiness of plum)...and inspired this interesting blending:

Tremari Seductress

Drops at pulse points of 22 year oil Spiritual Sky dark patchouli
Apply Imari Seduction EDP (after wash and lotion)
Walk through 2 sprays of Yves Rocher Plaisirs de Nature red berries smoothie EDT
Dab Badgely Mishka Fleur de Nuit parfum behind both ears and in a line down your chest

Voila!!! Instant vamp...

Perfume should be fun. Play around...you just might make something more exquisite than the sum of its components.

Smell swell & be well

yumcheesy
yumcheesy

Paris Hilton 'Tease' COPIED this bottle, I only wish it had copied the scent, too!! This smell so good, like if Dior 'Poison' and 'Miss Dior Cherie' had a daughter. Youthful and sweet but still scandalous, a totally dangerous Lolita!

harikaevre
harikaevre

I think it was a masterpiece. so sexy and feminine. do you know any other fragrances similar to this one please ?

kelly.locke.79
kelly.locke.79

A lovely sweet but dry berry fragrance with a slightly musky dry down. The vanilla notes makes this perfume last. Very nice indeed, a shame they discontinued it.

Regina Weaver
Regina Weaver

I wish Avon would reintroduce it in Hungary! I used it long years ago, it was perfect for me for the cold season. If I remember rightly, the plum and vanilla tones dominate this fragrance - "very berry" softened with warm musky vanilla. If smells had colour, this perfume creation would be dark lilac, just like its bottle, there's perfect harmony between content and design. Very womanly and sensual!
Unfortunately it didn't last long.

xclairabellax
xclairabellax

The patchouli at the start is quite strong which gives it a similar smell to Dior Midnight poison but with berries rather than incense which is a combination I very much prefer! :D As it develops the rasberry comes through more which then makes me think of Miss Dior Cherie! The musky vanilla and blackberry trace which is then left lingering is gorgeous.
It could do with lasting longer, but at the price I paid I can afford to be spray happy :)

I`d suggest getting some quickly off ebay before this discontinued gem is gone forever.

Update- I`m smelling a likeness to YSL parisienne aswell in the dry down.

sofababe
sofababe

As is the story with so many Avon fragrances Treselle Seduction simply has no lasting power. I sprayed a lot on me and 1.5 hours later is gone from my skin, a little on my shirt but thats it. Its such a shame because what I did smell was very nice. Lots of berries in the top, with a vanilla musk drydown. But gone to quick.

EDIT: Another 2 or 3 hours down the line since I wrote the above and I'm getting lovely little wafts of it from my shirt. Clearly the way to apply this is to clothing rather than your skin.

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

I dare to say I sense similarity between Treselle Seduction and Dior Addict.
Treselle Seduction is a very ''berry'' fragrance; the blackberry, raspberry and blueberry notes are easily detectable in the opening.
I can also smell succulent red berries, which, by looking at notes listed, must be cranberries; very tasty and tangy.
The heart reminds me of orchid flower just as prominent as in Presence D'Une Femme Intense.
Dry down is very cosy and sweet, the musk-vanilla combo is unbeatable; very seductive and at the same time, enveloping.
I remember I tried Treselle Seduction in the past but the juice must have gone stale, as it smelled nothing like the bottle I have recently acquired.
Treselle Seduction, just as its predescesor, is a very much of a worthwhile purchase; the juice has great quality; it is long lasting and has a good silage.
Its projection will surprise you; it reveals its potential with every hour.
Lovely fragrance, lovely bottle.
I only wish I knew who's been the nose behind this beauty... :-)

bombonica
bombonica

Had it when it appeared cos Treselle is my fav from avon..this one smells pretty too, but not as the original.. suitable for winter

sweetpatchi
sweetpatchi

it's pretty bottle...i think paris hilton's Tease somewhat looks like this, the color of the bottle...it's pretty

gesch
gesch

I've had this scent-but can't say I regret that it's used up. It was nice, but because of the very strong berries, it was just too much for me. The top notes lasted the whole while-whereas the orchid and my beloved patchouli were nowhere to be "smelled".
The sugar berries with musk just didn't do it for me - nothing special.
Have to say that I understand that in reference to some rev here this has to smell gorgeous on some.
I get the feeling my body chemistry enforces fruity scents too much...

guest_D
guest_D

please bring back this one and the original one!!!!!

lillybee
lillybee

I own and love the original Treselle and being a collectior, couldn't resist getting a bottle of its successor, Treselle Seduction. Although they are very different from each other, I like both.

TS starts out with a burst of sweet and tart berries but a couple of minuates later it is already a fruity-oriental than a fruity floral on my skin and that's because deeper notes of orchid and patchouli kick in much to my delight. They stay the most prominent notes on my skin for hours and hours then later got wrapped up in a nice and creamy cloud of not too sweet, dark berry flavoured amber. The vanilla is barely noticeable which is a plus too.

I thought Seduction will be too cloying to wear it in summer, but thanks to Avon's light and musky bases, it's a winner. It stays put and with a generous application in the morning I could still smell an ambery skin scent at 10 o'clock at night having spent 10 hours in the heat. Not as groundbreaking and original than Purplelips from Dali but a pleasant and everyday fragrance well worth the money.

barbiot35
barbiot35

This is completely different from original Treselle (which i don't like very much)...Treselle seduction is full of power of oriental flowers which makes this scent feminine and it's full of woodsy notes that are making it really "seductive" !
It smells like Alien too (which i'm love within) i think, but seduction has complicated fruity notes plus a woody floral scent...

alina terec
alina terec

i do not see this one as floral fruity more like floral woody. its fabulous though. it leaves a sweet sensual aroma on your skin.very unusual for avon fragrances. this one is 10. i recomand this for the cold season.it warms you up.long lasting too/good price

nouny
nouny

nice bottle and smell too really good 1
i like this perfum

dolita
dolita

it smells very good and the markable smell is vanilla and it stays along but it lasts very quickly

MondeoGirl
MondeoGirl

By the time I'd finished my bottle of Treselle Seduction I still hadn't decided what I thought of it! The bottle is gorgeous though.

It has lots of dry, red berries, a strong touch of green with hints of vanilla - but isn't sweet at all and is in fact a little dry.

Apparently in USA it's called Imari Seduction.

Anyway, there's absolutely no resemblance whatsoever to the original Treselle, which I love and is one of my top 3 favourite Avon fragrances.

crysna
crysna

the gorgeous bottle design makes me think that you need to buy it, get urs now hehehe and i really wanna try it!!! i love the original treselle a truly best seller from Avon.

guest_gertrud
guest_gertrud

i didnt like it when i tried it first it smelled a bit cheap, but after it dried down it was sweeter and lighter and i like it now

guest_drenda
guest_drenda

the package is better than it smells but not bad actually, sweet but not too sweet, and has fruity and floral marks, mostly fruity. it lasts quite long, and changes its smell, firt its a bit alcoholic but when it dry down its plesant, but not unique enough

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Treselle Seduction fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Treselle Seduction, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Treselle Seduction by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Treselle Seduction by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.