Designers » A » Floral « Groups

Tresselle Silver Avon for women

Tresselle Silver Avon for women
dislike

tuberose

Tressel Silver is a limited edition from 2005. The fragrance contains notes of black pepper, licorice, lotus, white cyclamen, lily, tuberose, tiger orchid, musk and toffee. Available as 50 ml EDP.

Musk Tuberose Lotus Orchid Lily Pepper Cyclamen Licorice Toffee

Acqua di Gio

Tresselle Silver Fragrance Reviews

tina24
tina24

Well... Blind buy again. It is not what I've expected... :( I find it bit too heavy for me.

So if anyone interested, happy to swap - 50 ml full bottle & box.

kelly.locke.79
kelly.locke.79

I recently purchased a bottle of this online. It is a very clean floral scent, not to floral though. There is a touch of sweetness which I love and that stops the floral taking over completely. In the dry down it smells a touch soapy, clean and fresh which I put down to the musk note. A shame this was discontinued as I would be very happy to get another bottle. Which I shall, if I come across one on my travels.

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

Treselle Silver is yet another blind buy of mine, which happened to be a fortunate one :-)

I am surprised by the number of people who placed their votes above as well as rating prominence of notes, yet no one so far reviewed it which is such a shame...

I currently have all 4 fragrances from Treselle line and all of them are definitely attention grabbers.
Treselle Silver is a sweet floral fragrance, great for autumn days. It contains my favourite notes but the most prominent ones, and perhaps those making it feel so pleasant, are lotus, lily, orchid and cyclamen.
I do not get much toffi or licorice in the opening, they are more pronounced in the dry down.
Treselle Silver has now been discontinued and it puzzles me as this is a quality juice with good longetivity and silage; I receive compliments when I wear it to work from both, men and women.

Treselle Silver is a mesmerizing fragrance, depending on weather I have difficulty defining its olfactory group; sometimes the heart and dry down project towards floral fruity, another time towards oriental or even gourmand.

Treselle Silver is a definite keeper; I will try to get myself a few more bottles before they get impossible to find.
I wish Avon brought that beauty back to life, especially that Silver definitely suits ladies of any age groups and lifestyles...

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Tresselle Silver fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Tresselle Silver, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tresselle Silver by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tresselle Silver by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Avon Treselle Avon Today Avon Tomorrow Yves Rocher Vanille Noire Chopard Casmir Oriflame Amber Elixir Avon Far Away Avon Extraordinary Avon Little Black Dress Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie Eau de Parfum Lancome Tresor Christian Dior Dior Addict 2 Beyonce Pulse Yves Rocher Moment de Bonheur Chopard Wish Christian Dior Dolce Vita Rihanna Reb'l Fleur Avon Treselle Seduction Nina Ricci Premier jour