Designers » A » Chypre Floral « Groups

U by Ungaro Fever Avon for women

U by Ungaro Fever Avon for women
dislike

A new fragrance created in cooperation between Avon and Emanuel Ungaro adds up to the last year's U pair (U by Ungaro for Her and U by Ungaro for Him). It aims at women and carries the name U by Ungaro Fever.

This chic and sensuous new fragrance was created of chypre floral notes as an overture to spring days. Top notes await us with a mixture of fresh sweet berries and Chinese osmanthus, blending with a floral heart which incorporates litchi blossom, honeysuckle and white rose. A base encompasses woody accords and patchouli.

Fragrance U by Ungaro Fever is available as 50ml EDP in a glass, elegant, curvy flacon with creases.

You can expect it on the market in February 2010.

Osmanthus Mandarin Orange Raspberry

Honeysuckle tincture of rose Litchi

Patchouli Amber Sandalwood Musk

U by Ungaro Fever Fragrance Reviews

Not groundbreaking, but a very pretty little fruity floral. Very much a people pleaser.

It reminds me of Gucci Flora EDP, but with more rose. Honeyed osmanthus, sandalwood, juicy mandarin.

I'd recommend it for fans of Chopard's Happy Spirit and similar.

I picked up my bottle for about $5 on eBay.

ramuniux427
ramuniux427

Love this perfume! So strong but not too much (doesn't cause a headache). My fiance loves it when I wear this perfume. I would definitely buy it again if I had a chance.

Annete
Annete

Love it! Too bad the longevity is so poor.

Liene
Liene

Very well balanced perfume notes - something floral, something woody, a bit of bitterness, a bit of sweetness, potential to seduce and potential of total control. It is definitely not a typical Avon (not even a typical "not typical Avon" :)) with its classic touch. It is undoubtedly chypre perfume but with a twist.
Seems more suitable for evening but also for strong femininity at any time, warm enough for cold seasons but ripeness of the aroma would blend nicely on skin in warm seasons as well. Really good staying power, close to skin even up to 14 hours.
Very interesting creation, not a bad option to complement any perfume collection.

polkadot27
polkadot27

Fiery & woody. It is strong & powerful and is very heavy and masculine. It is a night time fragrance and is full of passion and heat. You definitely need to feel confident to pull it off as it is a very bold overwhelming scent. It is unusual in a captivating way.

amy1983
amy1983

I LOVE THIS! It has a wonderful honey aroma. It's kind of sharp,but that's what gives it it's longevity. This seems surprisingly high-end,which is surprising,considering the $12.99 that I paid for it. Also,the orange bottle is gorgeous! After the juice gets used up,I think I will keep the bottle. I used to think that Avon scents were somehow inferior,but they really aren't.

taniatex
taniatex

Muito bom,gostoso e suave.Dura na medida certa.

perhapspersephone
perhapspersephone

I got a sample from my rep. Just NO. It is sharp and just what you would expect from Avon. Cheap and average . I didn't like it at all.

polarisking
polarisking

this chypre is Different to Others. the honeysuckle dominates along with red berries and litchy, and wood smells like sandalwood. Maybe that's why the gentleness prevails. The drydown clearly shows the tincture of rose, and osmanthus gives an oriental touch to the fragrance. on all warm and creamy sweet notes, but it´s not a sharp smell or shocking. almost unisex, for day and night, love it.

Patricia888
Patricia888

Sweet honey-like nectar smell to me. But not overpowering sweet. Just very rich and bright. I can imagine wearing this perfume in summer evenings as it has that comfort feeling that fits nicely with cozy evenings with friends or a good book.

Belil
Belil

I have a decant I made from my mom's bottle and it's gone bad (in a few monts):( it's very sad, because I liked it... I tried to spray it and can't get rid of this oppulent offensive smell. My moms bottle seems to be ok.
This is a really nice fruitchoulli as someone has mentioned, doesn't last long on my skin also as all of the avons I have tested (exept for far away)

Starts out fruity, but the drydown of floral and woodsy notes and subtle patchouli is lovely and very long lasting. It has a fresh uplifting mood about it.

Miss.Dior Cherie
Miss.Dior Cherie

Ojala Que Llegara A Mi Pais Algun Dia

I liked the Fever version more than the original Ungaro. It is younger and more like "summer". There are some fruits to lighten up the original note of Ungaro. But all in all I didn't find it too convincing to buy it. It's nice but that's it.

gazelle
gazelle

I've waited a while to buy this creation by the designer of DIVA. It is one of the gentlest chypres I own. And it doesn't smell Avonish (linear) to me. The combination of the notes as they develop are enough to keep me exploring this modern chypre for the 1.7oz. duration. Is that litchi? Where's the patchouli? I missed the honeysuckle this application...

I've always maintained that Avon has a little something for everyone with an open mind. I find it humorous though, how AVON, to some, is the "pox" of perfume.

It makes life interesting:)

sofababe
sofababe

By far my favourite Avon scent.
There is something masculine about it, but I'm still loving it. I applied after my shower this morning (8.30) and I can still smell it now (4pm). I would never guess this was an Avon scent in a blind test. Very nice indeed.

panacea
panacea

This was one of the surprise fragrances of 2010, especially coming out of the Avon stable.

I've long used Avon fragrances for work days, when I want to use something fairly light and subtle, but they do have a certain 'sameness' about them, which makes them immediately identifiable. When I saw the name Ungaro, I decided I must try it, as I've been a fan of their perfume 'Diva' for a few years. I have to say I was very pleasantly surprised, it had none of the harsh 'greenness' that some summer fragrances have, but it has a sultry depth and a spicy, sexy kick once it's been warmed by your skin.

I emailed Avon only a couple of days ago, to find out when it will be available again in their brochure and received a reply to say they had no immediate plans to do so!

Why is it that all the best perfumes get taken away?

beth54
beth54

I get so exasperated with people who automatically assume that any Avon perfume must be cheap smelling and not high end. Avon has one of the largest testing facilities in the U.S. Sure they have both hits and misses. Ungaro Fever is definitely a hit. My fellow Avon REp in the U.K. was chomping at the bit for this fragrance after I sent her a sample. FOr some reason it just recently became available in the U.K. while it's been on the U.S. Market over a a year. I find the scent to be exceptionally sexy, has great staying power, and most of all, my husband likes it (a miracle). My U.K. counterpart described it best. "Lush" !!It frequently goes on sale in the Avon brochure, but at $34.00 for a 1.7 oz, it's a must have! It certainly is not your mother's Avon. We've come a long way, baby!

icekat
icekat

(This review is for Eau de Perfume)

U BY UNGARO FEVER is smooth honey like floral fragrance. It is quite lovely, elegant and feminine. I find the sweetness in this perfume is well balanced and pleasant. It reminds me of floral nectar rather than the sugar cake.
The sweet and tart opening is quite nice with the red berries and osmanthus. The honey like rose and honeysuckle are mingled with the sweetness of litchi. The litchi I think is quite detectable and very lovely in this scent. The patchouli note is very light and it balances nicely with the sweet notes. The dry down is woody notes with slight sweetness of honey.

I can imagine this fragrance on a lovely young lady in a summer dress wearing straw hat and high heel sandals. She is sitting in the garden enjoying the sunshine on a beautiful day and drinking a glass of chilled Riesling wine.

I think this perfume is nicely done for relatively inexpensive scent (full price is around $35). It is wearable in any season and suitable for casual as well as more formal occasions. The sillage is medium. The longevity is at least 8 hours.

flowersandcandy
flowersandcandy

I smell honey a lot on this one but it's nice.has an old school smell like the early 90's.

PávelHenry
PávelHenry

Oh, holy cow...I've tried it again today, and I bite my tongue.

It has that addictive sweet bitter note that Black XS (him), 1 Million (him), Euphoria (her) has too...something masculine.
In time, I like it now... great job!

Better late than never...jajajaja

orchidlover
orchidlover

It is a sweet-creamy scent with rich floral notes, seems to me its sweetness like honey,but it is not overwhelmed just like a warm hug.Very sexy and seductive fragrance, with long lasting power.
I love it, more than Euphoria, I can't detect any similarity among this 2 scents (and also among any other ones neither), and this one more sophisticated than Euphoria.
Fever edition is much more better than original U by Ungaro.

bluegreenlj
bluegreenlj

Strangely, the opening notes reminded me of Rouge and Absynthe. Perhaps it's because they are all under the chypre category? I find this scent more wearable compared to Rouge and Absynthe. There is a freshness to this scent but still too sweet for me. Fever is surprisingly long lasting compared to many Avon perfumes.

This smells gorgeous!

Diegof7
Diegof7

eu amei este perfume é um chipre sem ser enjoativo geralmente eu não goste de perfumes chipre mas este me agradou muito.

Fiquei curiosa com este perfume após ler todos comentários.
Realmente ele é maravilhoso e muito chic!
Combina com a noite!

Berries
Berries

I just got a bottle. I think I like it, it very lasting and smells really nice. First time I tested it I could smell it for hours after I even washed my hands. Not the classic avon smell, however there is something avonish in it.

Adriana_87
Adriana_87

Smells just like CK Euphoria,so i didnt like it at all..

maid_marilyn
maid_marilyn

I'm not generally a fan of the fruity-patchouli genre of perfume, but yesterday when I was wearing this my husband complimented me twice on how good I smelled. "Nice and clean," he said, which does make me wonder a bit how I normally smell to him.

The lasting power of Ungaro Fever is exceptional. I could still smell it over ten hours after I'd put it on, and that was from just one of those little wipe samples. The longer it lasted, the better I liked it, and if I should ever see it on a really good sale, I might have to pick up a bottle.

NebraskaLovesScent
NebraskaLovesScent

Ungaro Fever is a very wearable fragrance. It's a typical example of the "modern" chypres, and would be a good introductory chypre for young women or for new explorers of this category who find the traditional chypres overpowering.

There's a hint of sweet fruit in the opening blast, but the floral heart notes are the star of the show here and linger for hours. Mmmm, litchi blossom and honeysuckle, very pretty and feminine, not too sweet. As others have noted, there is patchouli here, but it's not the stinky hippie variety. Even the woodsy notes are soft and well-wrapped by those flowers. The heart and basenotes come across as a seamless blend, with good longevity and sillage.

Fever does smell similar to some other perfume I have recently tried, but I can't quite put my finger on it. (Cavalli Serpentine, maybe?) Perhaps it's not the most original scent, but it's a nice one and will be a great fragrance for Spring, day or night.

CherryLou
CherryLou

I get the crispiness from the red berries, soft rose and a very tender patchouli from the beginning. The patcouli isn't overpowering at all, it stays subtle on the background so it really shouldn't bother anyone who's not fond of this note. Smells lovely and feminine. I'm not usually into Avon perfumes, with few exceptions this being one of them. I would wear it on a night out.

guest_butterfly
guest_butterfly

it last for a long time, very nice perfume!

guest_Marija
guest_Marija

It is a very good parfume. i smell it yesterday.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon U by Ungaro Fever fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon U by Ungaro Fever, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify U by Ungaro Fever by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of U by Ungaro Fever by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.