Designers » A » Woody Aromatic « Groups

U by Ungaro for Him Avon for men

U by Ungaro for Him Avon for men
dislike

U by Ungaro for Him by Avon is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. U by Ungaro for Him was launched in 2008. U by Ungaro for Him was created by Yves Cassar and Pascal Gaurin. Top notes are bitter orange, pomegranate and grapefruit; middle notes are immortelle, cardamom and cedar; base notes are vetiver, patchouli, peru balsam, tonka bean and sandalwood.

Bitter Orange Pomegranate Grapefruit

Immortelle Cardamom Cedar

Vetiver Patchouli Peru Balsam Tonka Bean Sandalwood

U by Ungaro for Him

U by Ungaro for Him Fragrance Reviews

imgeaslan
imgeaslan

If Avon was popular in your area, you have must know how incredible was this :)
It reminds me my highschool years, most of my friends was using it and I was just in love this.
It was very attractive and nice scent. I don't understand how Avon could stop product this. It was one of the most beautiful men fragrances I've ever smell.
I'm looking something quite similar to buy my boyfriend, any suggestions?

Vitalik
Vitalik

Just fresh and memorable! Throw back in 2008.

to @imgeaslan

i don't think you're find something similar to this scent.
It's very unique juice, really good fragrance that bring memories back in a days...

thalestv
thalestv

this perfume is very good, but I would advise using it at night. his grades are fine and rich, during the day it evaporates quickly. but I recommend, very good.

It's not a "bad" fragrance, but one I never seem to be interested in actually wearing. I think it's because I prefer Jacomo for Men, with its pineapple and coffee, when I am in the mood for something along these lines.

aiminghigher4him
aiminghigher4him

I got this for my brother years ago and he went through 5 bottles of it and now we are TRYING to find a replacement. It's a killer thou because this expressed his persona perfectly. Every time he wore it, he always got a complement... my do I miss this cologne! (HINT HINT AVON!)

crysna
crysna

a nice clean,aromatic/fruity and modern fragrance! not something outstanding but not bad eather, i smelled this on a friend and its pretty good, not so strong, soft with a nice sillage, last like 5 hours. in my opinion a cozy frag cuz i hugged my friend over and over again ;)

Mikaela Montserrat
Mikaela Montserrat

It doesn't smell much :-( Not again!

Dunmore
Dunmore

Very generic fruity opening, reminds me of some cheap deo. Drydown is smoky, woody, with a sweet undertone. Longevity is really poor, while the sillage is average-while the fragrance still lasts.
I guess it's good for everyday use or a night out-a very short one. All in all the smell is pleasant, however, just like with many avon frags, spray and it will be gone before you know it. I recommend passing on this.

domurst
domurst

I've sampled it few months ago and remember the scent only thanks to some notes I've made. This tells much about the fragrance itself - which is dull. Moreover it has poor longevity, sillage, is very linear with pomegranate note detectable from begining to the very end. There are many more interesting fragrances than this one - even in Avon range.

lilou
lilou

Not so sophisticated but good for daily wear. Clean, aromatic, my husband used sometimes and we liked it. Doesn't last.

Bouquet
Bouquet

There is a guy in my building who wears this fragrance. It's got a LOT of silliage. I don't mind it, but every time he goes to the building management office, afterwards, the manager sprays her office with air freshener. (read: she can't stand it)

Ethan815
Ethan815

This one wasn't super-impressive at the beginning, but it's tempting me to purchase it, now.

When I first tested U for Him this morning, my first thought was that it seemed very standard in terms of scents targeting the "modern man". You know, that summery, cool breeze kind of citrus that is always happening, especially in the younger crowds, these days. After wearing it from 8am to 2pm, it's shown me that it does possess an identity of it's own.

For me, the pomegranate and the cardamom do this sweet little dance, later in the drydown, that's become my favorite part of this scent.

If I had to pick an age group for this scent, I'd say new adults...18-28. But, I really think any scent can be worn by any person who truly enjoys it.

MondeoGirl

Does anyone else detect the tobacco-y notes once it's settled after a couple of hours?

guest_guau
guest_guau

es perfecto tiene un aroma u.U!

Rockdj
Rockdj

i like a lot this one fresh and masculine, it doesn't smell like christian lacroix noir, this is aromatic and woodsy. i like the top notes and the dry down is nice, good stayin power. nice package and bottle.

MondeoGirl

Fresh, clean cut, some citrus notes.

Got this for my husband for Christmas; cost £20. Initially it smells remarkably similar to Avon's FullSpeed (or RPM in the USA). I like it but wish I'd bought the cheaper scent which is on offer at £5!

Laurukka
Laurukka

I bought it to my BF last week. Scent is great but doesn't last very long. Good for everyday use. I agree with clean and confident, and I think it is somehow 'official' too.

SleepyAVON
SleepyAVON

Very clean and sexy. Perfect for everyday wear or a night out. very confident.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon U by Ungaro for Him fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon U by Ungaro for Him, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify U by Ungaro for Him by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of U by Ungaro for Him by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.