Designers » A » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Unscripted Avon for men

Unscripted Avon for men
dislike

Unscripted Avon for men Pictures Unscripted Avon for men Pictures

Unscripted by Avon is a woody aromatic fragrance for men. Unscripted was introduced in 2008. The noses behind this fragrance are Yves Cassar and Pascal Gaurin. Top notes are cardamom and pepper; middle notes are fig and lavender; base notes are patchouli, vetiver and musk.

Black Pepper Anise Cardamom

Carlo Noir Intense

Unscripted Fragrance Reviews

Sleepalm
Sleepalm

This is different. You're probably not going to be smelling it much but, if you dig your nose into it, things get interesting.This scent is probably the only one I own where the notes just seem to run together. The top and heart just kind of happen at the same time co-mingle, do a little dance, lose a note, gain a note then, after some more dancing, dry down. It's a new experience for me. I'm not sure if it's a feature or a fault but I'm giving this a like for it's fresh, spicy, woodyness.

Limated
Limated

I like that , but not as much of Legancy / Life , Unscripted is fresh and sensual, has a hormonal thing , do not know. I feel much pepper in the beginning , vetiver highlighted adorned with figs . Very interesting!

SirYugen
SirYugen

To me this smells like sharp lemons and armpits. I have given it numerous wearings to smell it out, but it just doesn't smell good to me.

2/10.

BettyNoir
BettyNoir

This is a gorgeous Vetiver based men's scent that is so good I sometimes wear it myself. It smells much more expensive than it was. Typical of Avon- they always discontinue the good stuff. Shame.

Tattooed Wolf
Tattooed Wolf

Love this scent. It is a perfect combo of sweet and spicy. And neither are too over powering. It's a good every day scent but can get boring quick. Just wish the longevity was better. It fades way too fast. (woof)

jcastano
jcastano

Ultimately, this fragrance was not something I was too fond of. Longevity was below average and sillage was almost non-existent.

The opening is a sweet fig and pepper combination with small hints of lavender and cardamon. The drydown becomes a fresh vetiver and light musk and patchouli with the fig and pepper still surrounding the fragrance quite prominently. At best the scent is faint. At times, I couldn't even figure out if it was there or not. What I did find interesting was that it shared some elements from both Polo Double Black and Terre D'Hermes. It had a bitter-fresh citric bite with a fruity-peppery feel. However, the scent is not well balanced and everything seems to be all over the place. The notes lack a synchronized opening, mid, and base. They don't transition well into one another. I understand Avon is a cheaper brand for beauty products and cosmetics but they actually make some fairly great scents! Driven and Driven Black give a lot of high end designers a run for their money but Unscripted II is not one of their best fragrances in their market.

perfumeholic88
perfumeholic88

Not good at all. I smell something like being at the hospita, weird fragrance.

guest_andreea c
guest_andreea c

I love this fragrance!I give it to my best friend on his birthday and when he tried he give me a hug and I fall in love with him...was strange but was the power of Unscripted.

Avon Unscripted is pleasant and a bargain find. I fibs it easy to wear year round. Slightly sweetness come from fig and there is always a nice and clean woody accord to support. A very welcome go-to scent for me.

andrevarx
andrevarx

An EDC that is woody and masculine notes very suitable for almost any occasion, it is planned well in the first three hours after application. It is elegant and even can be very sexy to women.

Unfortunately lasts only four hours. Age range is almost universal, although it needs good style to use.

Unscripted is very masculine and very woodsy. I was almost taken aback by how much the woods dominate in this fragrance.

Upon first application, Unscripted is rather strong. However when it begins to settle it smells like pencil shavings and pepper. I surprisingly like this combination as I find it quite unique and interesting.

The fig in the heart is rather pretty, however the thick, resinous quality of the woods doesn't allow the fig and lavendar notes to shine or take over.

The drydown is quite earthy and musky, relatively natural smelling to my nose. I'm a huge fan of patchouli, so the note in this fragrance does not bother me with its prominence, although for some it may.

Patrick Dempsey as seen on Grey's Anatomy doesn't suit this ruggedly masculine fragrance, however the way in which he has been portrayed through the advertising images for Unscripted; unshaven and fierce looking, captures the essence of the scent itself. In other words, this fragrance would suit a strong man that embraces his sexuality.

If you're not bothered by this fragrance's poor lasting power and genuinely love the scent, I'd see no reason as to why you shouldn't go out and buy it.

Ethan815
Ethan815

If anyone is looking for a fragrance that would be classified as "subtle", this fragrance fits the bill. It's sillage is minimal and the longevity, for me, is not more than 2 1/2 hours. This fragrance is perfect for the person who doesn't like to wear fragrances, but will on special occasions.

I do think that it's a fantastic scent. The fig becomes the "lead singer", later in the drydown, which is when my face becomes temporarily attached to my wrist.

It's also ideal for lovemaking, since it's not overpowering and can really only be detected at close range...plus fig has long had an association with love and passion.

I don't imagine I'll buy it for myself, but that's because I like my fragrances to be a little more outgoing.

PávelHenry
PávelHenry

It's all about U by Ungaro... but without the powdery and more round and fruity.
Bad staying power...

HORACIOAG
HORACIOAG

i love it, it's different, fresh, seductive, a happy and modern frag

Diegof7
Diegof7

ele lembra folhas de violeta e patchouly e as notas de fundo se parecem com o Signature só q mais seco e mais confortável. Não sei se gostei ainda !! A fixação não é tão boa assim!

gucci
gucci

my mom bought this on for men today and i love very seductive and serious it's much better then black suede

slipcat
slipcat

I recently tried the sampler "wipes" that Avon has of this fragrance (I actually used 2 in the course of a few hours). The fragrance just did not last barely more than 2 hours each time (about 2 hours per cotton pad?) A co-worker did say it smelled good, and it is strong at first (using 2 wipes within about 3 hours it had better be), but about an hour and a half later, she could barely smell it on me. :( I sadly have to say that with the low longevity of the fragrance, even the price would not justify buying it. YSL L'Homme would be a nice replacement for this fragrance if it does not last on you. (Sadly, YSL lasts only a few hours longer -- maybe up to 4 hours on me).

guest_Tamara Avon
guest_Tamara Avon

I too smelled this fragrance at the conference this weekend in TX where he appeared and I TRULY believe that this is the best cologne out there! Contact me via www.youravon.com/tfryer for info on how to get yours!!!

guest_Avon District Manager
guest_Avon District Manager

OUT OF THIS WORLD! Very sexy with a pepper twist. I met Partick this week at Avon Conference and he stated he had men and woman in mind when he created this fragarance.

This is a MUST for everyone this year!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Unscripted fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Unscripted, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Unscripted by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Unscripted by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.