Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

Up To You for Her Avon for women

Up To You for Her Avon for women
dislike

Avon is launching a new fragrant pair Up To You in January 2011. The fragrances were created as an invisible bond between him and her and they introduce new, pleasant compositions suggesting love.

Edition for women Up To You for Her was created of juicy peach zest, magnolia flower with a sensual creamy sandalwood trail.

Up To You for Her is available as 50ml edt.

Peach Mandarin Orange Freesia

Magnolia Peony Lily-of-the-Valley

Sandalwood Leather Cedar

Shania Starlight

Up To You for Her Fragrance Reviews

Charlotte462
Charlotte462

A lovely, creamy, warm underrated little gem of a perfume.

kasks
kasks

A very simple fragrance which I use especially when its really hot! Out of all the notes listed, all I get is a hint of peach and sandalwood. The words creamy sandalwood in the description suit it perfectly. Its pretty and inoffensive. Unfortunately, the lasting power isn't great.
Its definitely a day scent and you could easily wear this anywhere where you don't want to offend anyone who has a migraine/headache issue.

BikiniBabe
BikiniBabe

I am sure i don't have to point this out again... but i'm totally on an Avon binge! Who can resist 75% off sales?! LOL =)

Blind buy as always and not a disappointing one given the category that i bought it for - after bath/ before bedtime/ around the house scent. What i look for with that category is something happy but subdued that wont overwhelm me or keep me awake. And "up to you" is perfect for that.

It starts off fresh and fruity and dies down to a powdery cozy scent. It stays very close to skin and within 1h or so its virtually untraceable, making it perfect for those who like to wear more than 1 perfume during the day. =)

All that being said - the thing that i love about it is the half fingerprint on the back... its so cool to the touch i just cant stop running my fingertips over the bottle. LOL I love funky perfume bottles! =p

U can follow me on YouTube @ BeautyOnSale

This is a juicy fruity scent. You can smell the peach and it's a soft, warm impression. If you are looking for a soft peach scent, this might be an inexpensive catch. It doesn't have much more to offer though, but it's quite nice and likeable.

marcela86
marcela86

Interesting bottle, but the fragrance isn't very good, I'm a little bit dissapointed because I have a full bottle. I can smell sweet and powdery peach mixed with rose and sandalwood. For me it's more a floral woody musk than a floral fruity. It's not juicy at all, actually it's pretty synthetic and very shortlasting. Reminds me of Lancome Magnifique(the rose and sandalwood perhaps), but Magnifique it's much better.

Liina
Liina

Actual notes according to Avon Magazine:
Top notes: tangerine, freesia, peach
Middle notes: magnolia, peony, lily-of-the-valley
Base notes: leather, sedar, sandalwood

I tested Up To You for Her today and I have to admit that I like it. It doesn't have a wow-effect but it's lovely. The peach is most dominant and it's pretty juicy in the opening but it gets a bit dry later. I like the juicy fruit scents but I'm not into the dry and a bit powdery fruits.
The add said that Up To You for her is as exciting as a new love but it's actually very simple. And the simplicity is okay for every-day life, not for exciting and sensual dates.

SPOILEDnose
SPOILEDnose

this stuff never saw a real carribbean magnolia for sure, if u read the ingredits u see that is chemical only, this stuff on my skin? u must be kiddin me!
whats left to say? it smells like a hairspray, very usual romantic casual, nothing modern... :(

lyndsey12
lyndsey12

I have been wearing this an hour so far and it hasnt changed from the original spray to my nose.. all I detect is peach with a bit of magnolia.. it is better than I expected though. The bottle looks a bit cheap, although it is glass.
I think it could be worn all year round, as it is both cosy and refreshing without being too sweet. Worth buying for the reasonable price tag.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Up To You for Her fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Up To You for Her, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Up To You for Her by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Up To You for Her by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.