Designers » A » Floral Fruity « Groups

Urban Flowers London Avon for women

Urban Flowers London Avon for women
dislike

Urban Flowers London by Avon is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Urban Flowers London was launched in 2007. Top notes are grapefruit, blackberry and lime; middle notes are rose, lily and apricot; base notes are amber, musk and cedar.

Grapefruit Blackberry Lime

Rose Lily Apricot

Amber Musk Cedar

Urban Flowers London Fragrance Reviews

Rie60
Rie60

Pencil shavings? anyone? I can't seem to getpast that smell to try and discover the good stuff!

berrycool1211
berrycool1211

My sister bought it for me.
I used to have it.
I remember it had a soft, sweet, fruity and floral scent.
It was a nice perfume.

DariDahlia
DariDahlia

Buy this while you still can! This is such a pretty warm-day scent. I smell rose, lemon, lime, freesia. It's very light, but on a hot day it's perfect. Nice for any age.

kasks
kasks

Urban Flowers London is another lovely daytime scent from this range.It is one of those rare floral perfumes which is not heavy or cloying. Again, like the others in this range, it has no silage whatsoever and sticks close to the skin.Longevity is good. Its a floral suitable for everyday daytime wear. Would buy this again as it is so affordable and perfect for everyday wear.
Lasted on my skin for about 5+ hours and another persons for about 7+ hours

NYCTiffany
NYCTiffany

This one is very nice and quite worth the money. its sweet yet light. Its actually very elegant. It smells 10x better than Paris, I ordered New York and i hope that one smells as good if not better than this one. This is one of those cant go wrong fragrances, Great for anyone age 30 and under

Pum
Pum

It's like marshmallow, sweet and cute. I think it's a good choice for teenage girls : )

dollladie
dollladie

Pleasant and fresh!

trish
trish

It's smell like sweet honesty forever just a little distinct though..

a bit vintage
a bit vintage

Just introduced now here in America. I like the fruit and floral elements. It's far from the "fruit salad" type of scents that are so common these days which I'm pleased about. Although it is not terribly original, it's pleasant and fresh.

asia08368
asia08368

I had it. I don't think, that it is fragrance for special ocassion, but for everyday. It is nice, but not very original :)

hydrangea
hydrangea

I had it yesterday. SSooo cute, sweet, soft.Especially the note of fruit.LOve Avon

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Urban Flowers London fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Urban Flowers London, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Urban Flowers London by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Urban Flowers London by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Avon Today Avon Bond Girl 007 Avon Urban Flowers Paris Avon Incandessence Avon Simply Because Avon Urban Flowers New York Avon Herve Leger Femme Lacoste Touch of Pink Avon Always Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Avon Little Black Dress Juicy Couture Juicy Couture Avon Christian Lacroix Rouge Avon Perceive Avon Far Away Paradise Avon U by Ungaro for Her Katy Perry Purr Avon Far Away Avon Avon Jet Femme Avon Make Me Wonder