Designers » A » Floral « Groups

Urban Flowers Paris Avon for women

Urban Flowers Paris Avon for women
dislike

ozonic

Urban Flowers Paris by Avon is a Floral fragrance for women. Urban Flowers Paris was launched in 2007. Top notes are cardamom, cranberry and lime; middle notes are camelia, mimosa, violet leaf and orchid; base notes are sandalwood and musk.

Cardamom Cranberry Lime

Camelia Mimosa Violet Leaf Orchid

Sandalwood Musk

Celine Dion Parfum Notes

Urban Flowers Paris Fragrance Reviews

kasks
kasks

Its a mild woody/forest-y smell, with a hint of flowers. The sad part is that though the notes are good and sit well, it is extremely mild. The lasting power on my skin was for about 3 hours, but on another person, it lasted 5+ hours. No silage. Otherwise, its a good clean scent.

NYCTiffany
NYCTiffany

I dont know why i keep wasting money on Avon Fragrances. This one is a SKIP if you are above 16. It smells like watery lime juice for 10 seconds and then fades to nothing or a hint of cheap dollar store baby powder (at least on me) i would give this to my sister but i know she wont want it. I dont know why they named this scent Paris.. maybe they hate that city? because this is an Insult... Since i am stuck with it I will use it to layer other insanely weak fragrances or as a boost to similar or complimentary scents. Usually when you layer 2 or 3 cheap weak perfumes you end up with a winning scent =)

pansylady
pansylady

Urban Flowers Paris opens with very sharp lime notes, reminding me of something more geared for guys- along the lines of Mennen After-shave...

... but it settles into a nicely warm, almost powdery floral with lovely basenotes-

longevity is pretty good, and hey, in this price range, I definitely can't complain!

All in all, a good go-to fragrance that shouldn't get up anyone's nose-

sofiii
sofiii

Urban Flowers Paris is a really clean, discreet light floral fragrance. The first sniff reminds me a lot of Ralph Lauren Romance, the smell's not that similar, Romance is much sourer, however Urban Flower somehow captures the timid, non-perfume kinda cleanness without being sporty/aqua or overly fresh fruity.

Then it has a brief moment of light spicy smell, and soon after that the whole perfume just warms up, becomes more welcoming, and slightly more powdery, and sweeter. The notes are well-mixed. I would say it's not a memoriable scent, but it's pretty, like a pretty little flower you spot somewhere along the road, and it is simple; I wouldn't mind smelling it from other people.

Later on, it gets less fresh and creamier in a sweet way. I don't detect any of the type of musk I've got used to in this perfume. Since it's a floral perfume, I'm not too fuss about it.

However, the cons of this perfume is it is really bodyspray/Avon-smelling, not necessarily a bad thing, but it's the Avon/watery smell, which makes me hardly treat Urban Flower as a proper perfume.
Also, Avon perfume has been hit-or-miss to me, and so far, I've only got 'miss's. Urban Flowers Paris is sitting in between, and slightly towards the 'miss' end.

It could be a nice gift to a shy person as her first perfume, however, to me, Urban Flowers Paris lacks of something, like...a backbone?

mandashell
mandashell

This is a nice, sweet and mildly spicy floral that is, as previously mentioned, perfect for spring. Can't smell the individual notes but it seems to blend well and have a solid projection. Although, the lasting power isn't the greatest. I like it and for the price it's fine but there are definately better Floral fragrances out there.

Sissi
Sissi

This smells simular to Avon Crystal
Aura but it's less peppery more Subtle
not to overwhelming like Crystal Aura
a tangy but not to sour perfect for spring.

noov
noov

I recomend it for romantic girls and also for those who like fresh fragrances. I can say that this one is one of my favorites.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Urban Flowers Paris fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Urban Flowers Paris, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Urban Flowers Paris by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Urban Flowers Paris by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.