Designers » A » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Windscape for Him Avon for men

Windscape for Him Avon for men
dislike

Windscape for Him Avon for men Pictures

Windscape for Him is a refreshing fragrance of citrus, dewy green and spicy notes. Available as 75 ml EDT. Windscape for Him was launched in 2010.

Apple Mandarin Orange Water Notes

Green Leaves Cardamom Lavender

Amber Sandalwood Musk

Windscape for Him Fragrance Reviews

RobbieX
RobbieX

A citrus aquatic fragrance. Pleasant (while you can smell it) but a bit nondescript. Reminds me a bit of Curve Wave by Claiborne but this is sweeter. Windscape doesn't have a lot of character, but would have been a fairly nice, simple summer man's scent - pity is that it is just too weak - even weaker than aftershave.

janmcm
janmcm

I got the womens version for myself & liked it so got this for my boyfriend. I'm not sure he's as keen though. It's much heavier than the ladies version but I agree it is almost unisex. I don't like the initial spray but it dries down nicely into the citrus & there is something about it that reminds me of salty sea air.

kisherceg
kisherceg

It's just clean as morning dew.
More aquatic than aromatic.
Not too sweet, not too spicy, not too citrusy.
So it has no strong character. Pleasant and almost unisex, there's no big difference between female version and this one.
Perfect for summer but sillage and longevity below the average.
Still Blue Rush Intense is the best from Avon for summer.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Windscape for Him fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Windscape for Him, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Windscape for Him by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Windscape for Him by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Avon True Force Avon Tomorrow for Men Avon Tomorrow Avon Expressions by Reese Witherspoon: Love to the Fullest Avon Eternal Magic Oriflame Full Moon for Him Oriflame Platinum Avon Christian Lacroix Absynthe for Him Oriflame Ascendant Avon Surreal Oriflame Eclat Weekend Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Avon Today Avon Perfect Strength Avon Urban Edge Avon Infinite Moment for Him Avon Christian Lacroix Noir Avon Christian Lacroix Nuit for Men Yves Saint Laurent Body Kouros Oriflame Felicity