Designers » A » Floral Green « Groups

Wish of Luck Avon for women

Wish of Luck Avon for women
dislike

The fourth fragrance of collection, Wish of Luck, joins last year's fragrances. Wish of Luck in coloured in light green nuances and it introduces fresh notes of green apple zest and juicy citruses while adding lily and cyclamen flowers. Base notes include vanilla and musk. The perfume is available as 50 ml EDT.

Citruses Green Apple

Wish of Luck Fragrance Reviews

zzzmk
zzzmk

nothing interesting

The smell of cheap, short lasting, so simple fresh. has musk and vanilla in the composition of which suggests that it should fall to my liking (although a bit). Too many feel apples and citrus, which overwhelm the rest. Associated with shoddy and smells from the market or any other type of chinese store. He stood on my shelf with the perfume of some 6-5 years, and was not even in the middle of used, the last spring cleaning landed in the toilet as a refresher.

sunshinegurl17
sunshinegurl17

I remember being really excited for this perfume and being really disappointed in it. It smelled very green with vanilla, a combination that just didn't sit well with me.

daintypink01
daintypink01

surprisingly good.

BikiniBabe
BikiniBabe

I really liked the collection. All of them had a fresh quality to them and would instantly transform your mood. But the scent was just too simple to wear so I got them as office fresheners... Oh...This one would be used at crunch time! LOL It would help me focus and meet dead lines. Very refreshing...umm like a green shower and a crisp salad on a hot summer day. It really worked =)

U can follow me on YouTube @ BeautyOnSale

Coconutmusk
Coconutmusk

I honestly don't know how I wound up with this because it's not my style, but there it is. I don't like it. I can't pick out the notes I smell, all I know is it seems sharp and bitter. It's green and "fresh" but fresh in a lemony way, not a clean laundry kind of way. I didn't know it was supposed to have an apple note to it until I read it here, so I went back and re-smelled it. If I try really hard I can smell the apple in there but I'm fighting against a cheap lemon air freshener to get there.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Avon Wish of Luck is fresh, citrusy, and floral. Crisp apple, fresh lily, and light citrus notes. The bottle is a total rip-off of the Chanel Chance bottles and there’s a subtle men’s cologne scent to this from the cyclamen flower. I love fragrances with apple in them so this is pretty good considering it’s from Avon.

ecofreak2001
ecofreak2001

Very cute scent. Perfect for casual ware. Granted it doesn't last long, but you can reapply it liberally since it's very inexpensive.

hintay
hintay

cheap and doesnt last long, I think i never buy it again

Anajuli
Anajuli

I don't know if it brought any luck to me, but it was a very nice fragance to go to my post grade course... Nice to start the day with... very fresh and uplifting.

Guest_tanjag
Guest_tanjag

really great, fantastic, fresh scent! but it is for nothing ´cause it is no more in offer of Avon, I can´t buy it anymore, but I really loved it!

jillian_stl
jillian_stl

I really like this one, it's a refreshing apple scent....however it doesn't last at all on my skin :-(

guest_Sleepless
guest_Sleepless

I really love it. This perfume make me feel good.

ellebelle84
ellebelle84

i bought this unsmelled and was very worried i'd regret making that decision. i bought it on ebay for $5 and thought it was a deal. it arrived and i was very pleasantly surprised. it is a green scent but the fruit scent of green apples is uplifting and positive. it the top notes are really fabulous. though i was very disappointed by the lack of lasting power in this scent. i suppose i bought what i paid for as far as quality goes. it is a lovely scent though, reminds me of the green apple in Light Blue by D&G.

guest_elissa
guest_elissa

hi my name is elissa velarde im intersded on the formula of yuuhr perfume because im doing a science <-? experiment in this perfume so if you guise can tell me a lil bit more a bout the prefume wish on luck illwil love to noe email me at [email protected]

Sissi
Sissi

MMM! this is a delicious
perfume I love the fresh green apple opening with the tangy scent of Oranges
the heart is a little synthetic with the
note of Cyclamen but the warm beautiful
scent of lily with it's subtle spiciness
the Musk just dominates the vanilla the scent is very diluted. i describe this
as a scent of fresh fruit from an open
green grocer stand.

FallenAngel
FallenAngel

i bought it a few months ago and i use it almost everyday. it's the most complex perfume in this colection(wish of hapiness, love, peace))

crakky
crakky

This is a really nice scent! I have this nice perfume...and it is really lucky...i spray it 5 times on me to have luck..and it really works...i get many good marks that day...cheap and awesome perfume...LOVE IT!!!

guest_doll
guest_doll

very nice fragrance of dream life bouquet i find it but not found again i missing it .

guest_skem
guest_skem

I love it! when ever i would walk past someone they would alway complement me on how i smell

augustana_evangeline
augustana_evangeline

I smell......peaches!! It's a DEAD RINGER for Yujin Floa, I couldn't tell the difference. Yeah, the first time I smelt a sample I swore It was Floa......very nice, young, fresh perfume, and lasts about 3-4 hours on me, not bad for a cheap EDT! Def. my favorite of the wishes.

Kimmy2009
Kimmy2009

Well I guess I will be the first to write something negative about this scent. It is more expensive than Avon Smile and around the same price as Avon Crystal Aura but it lasts EXACTLY 5 minutes. Sure its smells ok but its unacceptable for a perfume to last 5 minutes. This perfume rates 2/10 in my book.

Diegof7
Diegof7

Delicioso, frutal verde e aquético pra mim lembra também o cheirinho de manga além de possuir o acorde de trevo da sorte !!

chi_chi
chi_chi

very fruity. not my type. i prefer wish of happiness

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

Wish of Luck isn't as good as I was hoping it would be. It smells very apple-y in a watery kind of way and seems more like a body spray than a perfume. I also think it smells a bit unsophisticated and would probably be suitable more for a teenager, or a pre-teen, than more mature women! It's not bad, just not my cup of tea at all. I'm going to be returning the bottle I ordered because it's just not lived up to my expectations unfortunately.

minousdepoes
minousdepoes

I bought it over ebay for only 10 usd, wich is very sheap.
Lets say, it smells like you are eating a green apple, a Granny Smith, very good smell, good lastingpower, very fresh and delicious, like some DKNY delicious perfumes.

sharyssa
sharyssa

Smells like apple/cucumber to me.Ver fresh and good smelling and lasts longer than wish of happiness.

a bit vintage
a bit vintage

I am pleased with this scent. I like the initial juicy-ness here, w/out it being too "green apple-like". It's top notes of juicy apple and citrus are followed with a very FRESH floral that on me linger nicely. Reminds me of DKNY fresh blossom, at a much better price! Hope Avon comes out with a coordinating lotion in this also.

Trvevil
Trvevil

Very nice fragrance, cheap, but suits for summer.
I really love some green fragrances.
This has juicy citrusy-fruity opening and nice flowery dry-down. Doesn't stay for long time, but I regret I didn't buy it after tried. I like some 'I wear it at home' fragrances. It's not original, I sniffed something like that years ago by Oriflame called Aloha in green and pink bottles. (Pink one was a stunner edt, I was dying for it when met it on someone)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Wish of Luck fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Wish of Luck, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Wish of Luck by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Wish of Luck by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.