Designers » A » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Wish of Peace Avon for women
dislike

ozonic
Wish of Peace Avon for women Pictures

Wish of Peace by Avon is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for women. Wish of Peace was launched in 2008. Top note is bergamot; middle note is white tea; base notes are sandalwood and cedar.

Bergamot

White Tea

Sandalwood Cedar

Wish of Peace Fragrance Reviews

schattenreiter
schattenreiter

After so many years, I finally found it in US and luckily, guy will post it to me in Australia. I'm so happy, can't wait to smell it again, hopefully it's still that nice, fresh, clean smell I fell in love with.

Cocotea
Cocotea

I had this while it was available. Smelled crisp, fresh, woody and a little masculine, which I didn't mind. I liked the blue color, went well with the name. This scent reminds me of Silver Lining by Body Fantasies(not in this database), the same clean crisp woody smell. Silver Lining lasts longer though.

sunshinegurl17
sunshinegurl17

I liked this fragrance a lot while I had it. It reminded me of a spa and always relaxed me. I did smell a lot of sandalwood, maybe just a hint of cedar adding to it's pickiness all blended with a light citrus scent....very light.

emi
emi

This one is really woody aromatic. I don't know who has put tea on the note list but it is not detectable in this fragrance at all. I can definitely smell cedar in it, this one is so fresh, woody and clean. Musk is also there, I can smell it. I love this frag because it makes me feel like I was in a forest. It could also be used by men. I recommend:).

nikitajade
nikitajade

did anyone else notice a faint bleachy smell to it?

Patricia888
Patricia888

The name of the perfume nicely supplements the effect of the perfume - very calm, peaceful, soothing. Pleasant overall but not lasting.

stereomari
stereomari

Very weak, very ordinary. It's not bad, but it's really very common.

PlunketNurse
PlunketNurse

Indeed reflective of its name,Wish of peace described it s own notes as white tea, creamy woods, and musk.
Creamy woods? Sounds abit funny to me... But nonetheless it s a beautiful calming scent i love alot. Like many of the reviews as specified below, it its quite weak and i usually spray 6 times or so surround myself with a faint mist. Not quite as 'sophisticated' or 'elegant' as people would describe this is a generic smell. However i disagree. Perfume does not only have to be expensive or smell copiously lavish and strong to be a good perfume, it is meant to be for your personal olfactory enjoyment. This indeed makes me feel soft, feminine and clean. A very close intimate scent that starts of with the clean tea smell, not quite swee, a slight powdery creamy floral mid note, then all blends down to the clan musk note. Worth a try, as im sure you can get it ridiculously cheap.

Ouch!
Ouch!

This is probably the nicest of the 4 in the range. But yet again...the staying power is so terrible it's just...rubbish to be honest.
I've used over half of a 50ml in a day and half..that's how much you have to re-apply.

With regards to the smell...if anyone has smelled Avons "Sleep Therapy" range..the stuff with the clouds etc on it then you are on the right lines. This is very similar to that smell. It's quite soft with a kind of purple fruit element, like a grape or...some sort of berry. Almost smells a bit like a grown up candy smell. :O)

It's really nice but..you have to keep keep keep spraying for it to be noticed..I wouldn't bother buying it. I'm thankful this was given to me, If I'd paid for it I would have wanted a refund. :)

guest_pearl of the ocean
guest_pearl of the ocean

Subtle and gorgeous. The clean woody and tea notes remind me of a crisp morning stroll in the park, in the midst of Autumn/Fall.

But the lasting power is practically non existant. Fine, I'll be nice and say 10 minutes max.
For such a cheap fragrance you couldn't really complain. As the saying goes "you get what you pay for".

guest_claudia
guest_claudia

hola soy empresaria Avon en colombia y me gustaria que colocaran en el catalogo las 3 fragancias de wish of peace, happiness, love.

Gracias
mi correo es claupe001@ hotmail.com

sasadeen
sasadeen

Smells just like detergent but overall it's not so bad. I like to use this scent on the dayoff.

luxlover
luxlover

This is the best among this fragrance line. Light and fresh.

bloodflower
bloodflower

after a month of using it from time to time, i can say that it is a nice smell, fresh and pretty but it flies away immediately, it just doesn't stay at all, i spray it so many times and still it goes away thank god i bought it for 5.50 euros so i can use big amounts without guilt.

update: i spray it before i go to bed nowadays, it is lovely, but lasting power below 0.

Rainmood
Rainmood

Warm and tender. Too weak though.

Fiorenza
Fiorenza

I don't like it at all! I am really disappointed by this perfume, as I expected that it would be really pleasant and woody, but it turned out to be a plain, ordinary smell. I reminds me a lot of the Nivea Soft facial cream, which smells ok, but is not very proper for a fragrance. I will probably give it to a friend, can't stand it on me!

gesch
gesch

This is a nice fresh and inoffensive one. it is one of the rare fragrances that smell refreshing and calming, without smelling aquatic or like citruses.only negative is that it doesn't last long. but the price is ridiculously low so you can nearly bath in it...

Diegof7
Diegof7

Tem um cheiro de paz mesmo, um perfume bem confortável no estilo floral musk
com a nota de sândalo bem evidente!!

a bit vintage

As an update to my first review, I have discovered that layering with the body lotion works best! For the price it's just fine if I have to reapply a 2nd time throughout the day. It's so nice and mellow. Wish of Peace does not step on other's toes around you. It's like a nice comforting hug. Pleasant enough for the work environment, or when you are going to be in enclosed space with others. This fragrance is a 'must have' for my perfume wardrobe!

rieuse
rieuse

Surprisingly this DOES last pretty long on me. I have a problem with lasting power of many EDP's but this is EDT and it lasts for ~2.5-3 hours without reapplication. It may be not that long as I wish it to be but many perfumes tend to be even worse. Though I have mixed feelings about Wish of Peace. The bottle is obviously a poor imitation of Chance by Chanel which is sad. The scent is another story. It's a watery version of Inspiration by Lacoste with the same light blue perfume color. I have them both and I made an experiment: I sprayed them on right and left wrists at the same time and the only difference is the pepper note in Inspiration. If to forget about plagiarism Wish of Peace is quite OK by itslef and pretty good for daily use. It's just so sad that they didn't come up with their own idea of bottle and scent that it spoils all the impression.

worshipmoments
worshipmoments

Agreed, it is nice but then gone easily. So disappointed.

a bit vintage

I do like this fragrance initially. Nice white tea as described, a subtle woodsy base, and then GONE! So very disappointing. This could've been a winner in my book for everyday. I will have to purchase the body wash and lotion and see if layering helps. I really want this one to work for me.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Avon Wish of Peace fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Avon Wish of Peace, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Wish of Peace by Avon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Wish of Peace by Avon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.