Designers » A » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Chrome Pure Azzaro for men

Chrome Pure Azzaro for men
dislike

Chrome Pure Azzaro for men Pictures Chrome Pure Azzaro for men Pictures Chrome Pure Azzaro for men Pictures

Azzaro Chrome, the fresh masculine fragrance from 1996, which was inspired by the Mediterranean sea and the bond between fathers and sons, is shown in a new light as Azzaro Chrome Pure, the new edition coming out in early 2017. Azzara Chrome Pure is announced as "the promise of a moment of pure emotion."

Announced as a citrus woody oriental, Chrome Pure retains the distinctive freshness of the original adding two new ingredients – spicy Akigala wood and tonka bean. The creation is signed by perfumers Jacques Huclier and Olivier Pescheux.

Chrome Pure will be available in a smooth, matte white bottle as a 50 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette.

Bergamot Mandarin Orange

Akigalawood Orange Blossom Watery Notes

Cedar Tonka Bean Mate White Musk

Holidays

Chrome Pure Fragrance Reviews

tibo.t
tibo.t

Je l'ai senti sur papier je l'avais trouvé sympa. Rien d'exceptionnel mais sympa. J'ai quand même décidé de l'acheter car je voulais un parfum pour les jours chauds, le porter en short et t-shirt décontracté, pour faire un footing, un barbecue etc... C'est un parfum boisé aquatique, crémeux, entouré d'un coton doux (le musc) avec comme un effet noix de coco. Pas étouffant et présent en même temps. Grande longévité ! Sillage moyen/fort, j'en ai mis seulement 3 spray j'ai eu un compliment 5 heures apres, il sait se faire sentir tout au long de la journée sous la chaleur du soleil sans être imposant. Pour 40 € c'est pas mal pour un parfum sans prise de tête.

Cerulean
Cerulean

★★★★

I had this on all day yesterday, and it lasted for a good 8 hours on my skin with a great sillage for the first 4.

With all the creativity in the designer fragrance spectrum going to hell these days, I can safely say this is a nice concept overall, it is very versatile like it is advertised and significantly more interesting to other similar offerings in the current market (Sauvage, Dylan Blue etc)

After the initial fresh citrus blast, it turns to a nice masculine powdery scent that's most suited for casual occasions during the day (that's probably due to the tonka and orange blossom). Ambroxan shines in the middle stage and gets more intense during the drydown and that's kinda ruining it for me because I generally think that ambroxan as a note makes things less elegant in the end, and that is why it gets only 4 stars for me. Ambroxan might not be listed as a note but I can smell it and if it's not ambroxan then it's other the akigalawood or mate, two notes I have to confess I'm not really familiar with. Still, as a designer offering for a mass market, I find it to be very successful and something that young dads will enjoy out there, and I'm talking about customers that are not really fussy with their fragrance choices and just want to smell nice.

Good addition to the Chrome line overall, different from the original and I guess more modern since the powdery effect gives it a more current character.

I won't be getting it, but I will be happy if I smell this more often than Sauvage or Dylan Blue, sorry guys I know I am striking a chord but I have to be honest! :)

PS: The bottle looks really appealing in person as well.

JohnMc

A lovely, well balanced citrus, powdery acquatic fragrance that is reminiscent of Allure Homme Blanche concentre, albeit with better longevity.

For those of you who find many citrus acquatics a bit 'meh' I would urge you to try this one out - you may be very pleasantly surprised.

Here in the UK the Azzaro brand is not all that well known, thus its low profile means some of its promising offerings could get overlooked. I was also pleasantly surprised by the original Chrome from a few years ago. In essence, this has 'compliment-getter' written all over it and is eminently affordable for those of us exercising fiscal prudence.

ahmad.joumblat
ahmad.joumblat

The best perfume for summer , more nice and deep than legend, it could last for
Long time more than 12 hours, 2 sprays are enough

junior halston
junior halston

Real great edition to the Chrome line.

dmirror
dmirror

They did a really good job with this version it might actually be better than the original it's like a powder-ry version of the original I smelled this one yesterday just walking through the mall if you like the original chrome then this version is definitely worth buying I'm going to wait to get the free watch with it they usually give them as a gift with a purchase during fathers day

chadothman
chadothman

Je l'ai et c'est vrai @tibo.t qu'il ne ressemble pas à creed aventus que j'ai également eu . il est similaire à chrome legend.

avaloncm
avaloncm

I am not great at picking out notes except some of the more obvious ones, so this is by no means a technical review.

However, it just smells amazing and longevity is very good. Mostly wearing at day time. My sample is almost gone, this is a definite for me!!

And the bottle is absolutely amazing!!

Drbasem
Drbasem

This fragrance is good and seems to last for a long time (sure it gets closer to the skin but almost never a skin scent till the 6th or 7th hour). I think I become nose-fatigued after the first hour and that's the only qualm I have with it. Other than that, it's fresh and sweet at same time. It lacks that metallic note from the original wich makes it pretty "sensual" rather than straight up fresh and generic.

Your arsenal
Your arsenal

It smells amazing. Period. Very clean

romansandals
romansandals

Tried this at Sephora today. Opening reminds me of Lacoste White and the dry down is similar to Invictus. Nothing new but pleasant enough if found for a bargain price. Performance is mediocre at best.

konkok
konkok

It smells like chrome legend. Longevity is ok

drswonder
drswonder

Now THIS is a total positive surprise! Chrome Pure reminds me somewhat of a popular niche fragrance, Creed's "Silver Mountain Water," but with more freshness and smoothness in the drydown. To be honest, I was actually not expecting anything nearly this classy or well-blended. Strong, fresh citrus-aquatic opening with a hint of fresh mint, smooth yet peppery middle, and a finish of cedar wood plus fragrant tonka bean. I'm not much of a fan of musk, but in this fragrance medley, the "white musk" plays as very distant background music, if at all. So if musk is not your thing, fear not! It stays out of the way. This offering from Azzaro offers freshness with depth. Longevity is shockingly good for an EDT. This WILL be my "go to" for a Spring, Summer, and Early Fall fragrance. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

rushrocker
rushrocker

I smelled this today on a tester strip.

I was surprised how pleasant it was. Very safe, citrus, sweet woody cologne. I can't comment on performance but it was an enjoyable cologne.

msajoy
msajoy

the notes looking intriguing, i love chrome and chrome legend, hoping this one will smell different enough and perform like the other two siblings. excited

Chazas

Fragrantica is occupied by bots or such.

While this suppose to be Citrus and soft Woody Aquatic, it is voted and changed just by random, added millions of "similar" fragrances which are most definitely not, and this happens with every single added new release.
It has to be bots. It is just sad that this fragrance encyclopedia becoming very misleading and fake.

Chazas

Love the original, really like new design and shown notes, hope for a something new and amazing.

This one could really be good, because of Jacques Huclier and Olivier Pescheux, they are responsible for really unique and very long lasting ones.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Azzaro Chrome Pure fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Azzaro Chrome Pure, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Chrome Pure by Azzaro. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Chrome Pure by Azzaro represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.