Designers » B » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Barbie Sirena Barbie for women

Barbie Sirena Barbie for women
dislike

Barbie Sirena by Barbie is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women. Barbie Sirena was launched in 2003.

Barbie Sirena Fragrance Reviews

carla.valencia
carla.valencia

I had the 3 of these perfumes so long ago but I don't know if they are the same but the package is different. They were really good for a kid scent as far as I can remember but not as good as the snow white perfume I got at Disneyland Paris really long ago.

cherie97
cherie97

I used to have Barbie Sirena scent when I was about 8, and it had different bottle.
I don't know if this is the same perfume, but I'd like to have a bottle of this still - recently I had been thinking about this scent for some reason :)

Ticaa
Ticaa

I had this when I was like 10. Never been much of a fan, but still I kept it like the most sacred treasure. :D To me it smelled like green apples & fresh lemons. :D

mizzgossip
mizzgossip

I hated this scent - I had all four of them but my Sirena bottle stayed full while the other three got empty.
This perfume is really unpleasant, it has a very strong smell and is hard to ignore.

Darling Starling
Darling Starling

I wouldn't have purchased this if I was not so darn obsessed with Barbie. This is a perfect scent for a hip and upbeat tween who wants to smell summery fresh. Filled with juicy scents of tangerine and sweet orange, this scent is ideal for keeping it cool on a hot summer day, or in the case of the ideal demographic for this scent; a few laps at the roller rink :)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Barbie Barbie Sirena fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Barbie Barbie Sirena, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Barbie Sirena by Barbie. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Barbie Sirena by Barbie represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Jovan Musk Givenchy Play For Her Nina Ricci Nina Beyonce Heat Rush Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Barbie Barbie Princess Avon Pur Blanca Jennifer Lopez Live Chloe Chloe Roses De Chloe Mugler Angel Britney Spears Circus Fantasy Calvin Klein CK be Yves Saint Laurent Elle Britney Spears Fantasy Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Jennifer Lopez Glow Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Chloe Love Hermes Eau des Merveilles Yves Rocher Mure Sauvage