Designers » B » Leather « Groups

Alpine Suede Bath and Body Works for men

Alpine Suede Bath and Body Works for men
dislike

A bold, sophisticated blend of alpine air and smooth suede, expertly crafted to capture a great outdoors adventure. Alpine Suede was launched in 2014.

Mandarin Orange Bergamot Mountain Air

Black Pepper Cardamom

Vetiver Suede Teak Wood

Coconut Lime Verbena

Alpine Suede Fragrance Reviews

Ryanmmas26
Ryanmmas26

A very pleasant versatile cologne for the warmer months that starts off green and airy and then after it dries down it gets warmer and ambery (even though Amber is not listed) making this a smooth, green freshie.

It's a great scent but not as green, airy and I honestly don't smell suede in this. But what I do get is a smell that smells like a luxurious soapy smell that's very pleasant and will get compliments. My girlfriend approves of this ! Although she did say this reminded her a little of coconut lime verbena

This lasts me 5-8 hours and projects ok for 2 hours and then is a skin scent but when people pass you on a warm day or get close they will smell this. So for that reason it's great for work or for occasions that you want to smell good but don't want to be loud.

Overall rating --- 8 out of 10 ! 1 of my all time favorite smells and this has decent performance but at a great price !!!!

shavenonthedarkside
shavenonthedarkside

This fragrance is an aquatic suede that smells like a man's shower gel. This not a negative. Very inoffensive & safe scent. The most notable and noticeable notes are water notes, teak wood, and vetiver. Synthetic... yes, but not screaming it to the world.

Woman would really like this, if you let them notice it without asking them. Examples (out the shower, before bed, movie night, cuddling etc.) It makes you smell good without making you seem like you just sprayed yourself with cologne.

This is good for work (any season) and an "all the time" gym scent (before & after). You can go heavy on the sprays, but the sillage will be the same. The longevity will increase some in the process.

As all Bath & Body Works scents, it works best with the lotion &/or shower gel. If you use a combination, the longevity will be 6hrs with 2 hour projection. Maybe more???? Without the combination, the projection is 1 hour and 4 noticeable longevity.

Many men do not get a combo, and make their assessments on BBW frags accordingly. Understandable, but not the way the company design their fragrances. I don't like it, but it is what it is.

***/5 overall.

Not bad, slightly better than average fragrance. It is really a solid fragrance, but I WOULD NOT PAY RETAIL.

For any BBW men colognes, I would look on eBay (or something similar) where someone is selling it cheaper. $20 max...your opinion my differ...

Review coming soon.
YT shavenonthedarkside

AlexUrbano369
AlexUrbano369

I own this cologne. it's awesome!

At first the scent it's really green, and then after a couple of uses i get a nice pleasant airy citrusy scent that smelly like a pineapple juice.

The scent can change depend on your skin
sometime i get a synthetic smell, and sometime a get a nice natural citrusy airy pineapple juice type of scent.

This last really long on my skin.
People can smell this scent on me from 5 feets aways.

The original price of this is $30 dollar

RioCappuccino
RioCappuccino

This was a sophisticated kind of synthetic smell so overall very light and pleasant preferably for the for the spring and summer. Longevity and projection kinda weak

Fugal
Fugal

I thought that this would appeal to me since I like all of the notes. I was expecting a light, airy ("mountain airy?"), green scent with a nice suede mixed in. What I got, though, was a blend of sugar and suede, sitting awkwardly on top of a generic green fragrance. I think that they could have made two successful fragrances (a green scent and a sweet-suede one) but instead they combined it into one, somewhat unpleasant, scent.

On the plus side (for me at least), this fragrance was soft and short lived, barely lasting 6 hours. This is probably best for the fall or spring (I tried this in the summer, it was too sweet to be enjoyable in the least bit). Definitely intended for casual situations. I asked some people, at various ages, what they thought and they seemed to all dislike this. I certainly don't hate this, I think it's just very lackluster and I have a hard time thinking of who would like it.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bath and Body Works Alpine Suede fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Bath and Body Works Alpine Suede, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Alpine Suede by Bath and Body Works. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Alpine Suede by Bath and Body Works represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

beauty at ebay