Designers » B » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Aspen Caramel Woods Bath and Body Works for women
dislike

caramel
Aspen Caramel Woods Bath and Body Works for women Pictures

Aspen Caramel Woods is a scent of juicy plum and caramel wrapped in Bourbon vanilla and jasmine. There are also notes of melon and bergamot. Available as 88 and 240 ml of fine fragrance mist. Aspen Caramel Woods was launched in 2013.

Plum Bergamot Caramel Bourbon Vanilla Jasmine Quince

Aspen Caramel Woods Fragrance Reviews

janetpolelondon
janetpolelondon

Love this ... wish it lasted longer on my skin as I end up spraying it on all day.

Absinth_fairy
Absinth_fairy

For me there is a strong whisky note in it. It's like a love child of twilight woods and vanilla bean noel. Very caramelish, musky, with a whiskey (bourbon?)udertone. Sometimes alcohol is so prominent on me that I can't wear it to work. I love this scent thought. It's much difrent to other fruity generic bbw smells. For me its much better/complexed than Prada Candy. I'm sad that it's limited edition.

Fragaria
Fragaria

This is a mild vanilla scent similar to Cashmere Glow. I can grab either one and be happy about my choice. I don't think I prefer one OVER the other, even though they still have their slight differences. This one might be slightly softer, actually being more "cashmere" to my nose. Both would be acceptable during the very warm days of summer.
Warm Vanilla Sugar could have been a triplet when it first came out. The Warm Vanilla Sugar they have now can not be compared to these two. I find it quite offensive.
I wonder if a true vanilla lover would love all three? You might!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bath and Body Works Aspen Caramel Woods fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Bath and Body Works Aspen Caramel Woods, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Aspen Caramel Woods by Bath and Body Works. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Aspen Caramel Woods by Bath and Body Works represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Bath and Body Works Amber Blush Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Gold Couture Britney Spears Hidden Fantasy Jessica Simpson Fancy Vera Wang Princess Bath and Body Works Dark Kiss Prada Prada Candy Bath and Body Works A Thousand Wishes Bath and Body Works Be Enchanted Bath and Body Works Forever Red Vanilla Rum Lancome La Vie Est Belle Bath and Body Works Velvet Sugar Bath and Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Aquolina Pink Sugar Britney Spears Island Fantasy Hilary Duff With Love Mariah Carey Dreams Katy Perry Meow Giorgio Armani Si