Designers » B » Floral Fruity « Groups

Be Enchanted Bath and Body Works for women

Be Enchanted Bath and Body Works for women
dislike

sour

Be Enchanted blends iced pomegranate, sugared petals and creamy musk to create this fresh, sparkling frosted floral fragrance sweetened with sugared pomegranate and inspired by all that glitters.

Top Notes: citrus, Iced Pomegranate, wildberries, passionfruit. Heart: honeysuckle, floral frosted bouquet, sugared violet, dewfruit, Asian pear. Base: vanilla, musk, sandalwood

Available as 75 ml EDT. Be Enchanted was launched in 2011.

Citruses Pomegranate Red Berries Passionfruit

Honeysuckle Violet Blackberry Pear Floral Notes

Musk Sandalwood Vanille

Be Enchanted Fragrance Reviews

leahjay1990
leahjay1990

Be Enchanted is definitely my signature fragrance. When you first spray it, it's a very sweet berry fragrance; however, once it dries down, the vanilla kicks in and makes this such a beautiful and enchanting fragrance - hence the name. I get compliments on this every time I wear it because it works so well with my body's chemistry.

angelscry85
angelscry85

I have the body spray version of this. I liked it much better than the EDT because it was softer smelling. I love spraying this on me after a shower. It smells great and fruity.

VioletNoir
VioletNoir

I really wanted to like this and i thought i would like it a lot cause i like fruity scents and i read all the notes and reveiws and i though i would love it....but i dont like this one...i was so disapointed....im still hoping that maybe i will grow to like it or the smell will magically change or something.
i bought it off of ebay without smelling it first....i live in a really small town and the closest bath and body works is an hour drive away so i have to order my stuff online without having the oppurtunity to smell them first.
i was impressed and draw in by the reveiws, packaging even the name made me want to buy it...i thought be enchanted was going to be enchanting!
it smells fruity but very vague and light....it almost smells like old stale juice....i hate to say it but its true......the other fruity scents i own smell fresh and juicy this just smells lightly fruity i can barely smell and when i do smell it just has this weird sour vauge smell to it...i thought this would be sweet and i love sweet and the reveiwers said it was too sweet? its not sweet at all just vaguely fruity and stale.....my boyfriend likes it and i guess i could wear it just for him but i like to be able to enjoy my perfumes. this was a bad blind buy for me.

5.10 just because my boyfriend likes it and it comes in a pretty bottle

PS....Remember when i said i might magicallly start to like Be Enchanted? Well today i was bored and i found it laying on the floor and i thought i would try it again....this time i like it....especially blended with some other perfume.....its not bad....fruity-floral and fresh.....so yeah i give this a 7.10 its not bad.

Venusta
Venusta

Oh my... Smells like those very fruity jolly ranchers...

I feel so awkward wearing this. I'm an adult woman and I get complimented by teenage girls who think I smell wonderful.

Justin Beiber in a bottle.

peachsea
peachsea

I HATE Be Enchanted. I've owned it for a good while. this is way too sweet. nauseatingly so and I can only imagine a younger teen even liking this. it never smelled like fruit to me- just super strong, creamy cotton candy with a heavy alcohol perfume scent. not even a good cotton candy. and upon drying it is a gross musk, ozonic scent. there was no good vanilla in the dry notes-any vanilla in this scent isn't like vanilla extract but rather like a powdery, creamy sugar smell. hate that frosted smell. doesn't go well with the berries and I remember hating some frosted berry lotion they had one year too. their "frosted" "sugared petal" scents do NOT smell good- way too strong, creamy, sweet in a bad way, and headache-inducing...not really appropriate for people over age 14 I'd say. I remember liking this because I liked the name and bottle, but this scent is such a fail and I finally threw it out. very strong and perfume-y for a fragrance mist. sweet should be the main accord- it takes over the fruity for sure..this isn't a fruity fragrance like victoria's secret juiced berry which was SO good and smelled like tart, wet berries- this is a cotton candy sugar bomb alcoholic perfume like pink chiffon :(

Estreen
Estreen

Strong, too-sweet, caustic, and unpleasant. This is coming from someone who loves strong fragrances.

Be Enchanted is just too artificial and syrupy, and gives me a stinging "nose-ache", and an actual headache. It might be acceptable in small portions, where you get only a slight whiff of the smell on a cool fall or winter day.

It does not help that young girls and teens love to cover themselves in this scent during hot days. Ugh.

michelle.schlossman
michelle.schlossman

If I had to describe this in 2 words - Fruity and annoying.

I picked this up for the first time during the last semi annual. I used it 2 or 3 times and then gave it away. For me this scent is indistinguishable from the other BBW rotten fruit bombs like Pink Chiffon and Secret Wonderland.

It starts with a hint of pomegranate and grapefruit, but there's also this bitter after note to it that I can not stand.

izainbox
izainbox

It smells pleasant. I have the body mist, body gel and body cream too. My mom would sniff me and say "mmm.. you smell nice, like candies."

Pros: It has good staying power - 8 to 10 hours
Affordable
Draws compliments

Cons: Ordinary - not something I'd wear for special occasions

Rating: 4/5 (as an everyday scent)

digitaldiva
digitaldiva

A fruity juicy concoction I found on sale. Nothing in BBW can be taken too seriously. This is just a fun after bath splash or mid day spritz to liven up a wooly sweater and chase away winter doldrums. I usually shy away from berrylicious fragrances, but this is harmless and shamelessly fruity and inexpensive. A whimsical buy for the bath or closet or whatever. Don't overthink this.

tracy.debloistalley
tracy.debloistalley

This floral fruity fragrance is a nice change of pace from my usual musky scents. It’s very fruity on me with vanilla mostly. It’s pretty simple and doesn't develop into anything very complex but I do like it a lot.
Top notes are citrus, pomegranate, red berries, and passion fruit. Middle notes are honeysuckle, violet, blackberry, pear, and florals. I do not detect anything in the middle except blackberry and some floral. Base notes are musk, sandalwood, and vanilla. This whole fragrance comes off on me like a sweet vanilla fragrance with a touch of wood in the background.

DionysusSeven
DionysusSeven

I'm not particularly interested in Bath and Body Works. I feel like it is generic and nothing too interesting. I have bought items and have enjoyed them, but nothing has necessarily ever "wowed" me. I'm guessing just for me, it's just a something that is not too appealing, but I'm saying this because it is a very popular store and lots of people really enjoy their fragrances. That being said, I do have this fragrance. It's been one I've worn in the summer. It's warm, sweet, and inviting. Very heavy on the berries and sugar. I feel like it is a perfect scent during summer. It's very fun and flirty. It's a very youthful scent. These types of scents are very reliable in my opinion. There is nothing generally remarkable about them, but they are sweet, bright, fresh, and genuinely appealing to a lot of people. Usually inoffensive, but nothing too alluring or interesting. If you're building a perfume collection, it is nice to have a couple of just basic and safe fragrances, it keeps a collection interesting.

celcia.snow
celcia.snow

I bought this EDT with a gift card I received about a year and a half ago. At the time I didn't have much option since everything else in the shop was heavily watered down compared to how they were 6 years ago so I settled upon Be Enchanted for its intensity. At first I wasn't too fond of it but now, I simply love and and can't get enough of it! It smells deliciously sweet but not so sweet that it's suited for a child. This one is just right. I get a strong vanilla, berry, and pomegranate on my skin followed by citrus. The staying power is pretty average but I use the body butter to elongate it. I'm quite sad that this scent has been discontinued! I guess I'll have to turn to eBay for a backup when I run out.

roseredlolita
roseredlolita

Have this in the body wash,body cream,lotion,and spray love it. You can really catch the notes of pomgranate

b.a.denney

I bought two bottles of this and put them up in the closet unopened, but recently gifted one to my daughter. Wow, when she walks past me, this stuff is amazing. It's really better than a lot of fruity floral perfumes out there. It has a sugared berry type tartness that just radiates. It must agree with her chemistry, because she used to wear Fame by Lady Gage, and it was nowhere near as good on her or as noticeable.

I'm going to break open my bottle in the closet, and hope I get such amazing scent and projection. My skin tends to eat perfumes, but I'm still optimistic. The bottle is gorgeous too, which is probably a small part of what drew me to this scent. In the end though, it's the juice inside that means how much use my perfumes receive. Of course they've discontinued this I believe. Thank goodness for Ebay.

SorceressOfTheDark
SorceressOfTheDark

Bath and Body Work’s Be Enchanted has one thing going for it. It’s name. That’s it.
I sprayed it on and was hit with the most overpowering grape gum smelling aroma blasting me that was so obnoxious even my dog walked away. I’m not kidding when I say this. She actually jumped off the couch and layed down five feet away from me, quite disgruntled.
Within ten minutes or so a sugary coating seemed to take over. If you can imagine sugar crystals on your arms, that’s exactly how I felt. As if I had a sugary sticky coating over the grape juice.
Then the headache increased steadily.
And I don’t get headaches from perfumes. If I don’t like them, if they are unpleasant, I simply wash them off. But Be Enchanted is a whole other ball game.
There is an overload of fruits and berries in this perfume that should satisfy anyone who desires this type of sweetish sour scent. Vanilla and a hint of sandalwood mix in ever so slightly but in no way take away from the chewing gum effect to give Be Enchanted the distinction of a fragrance of just another one of today’s popular sweet fruity presentations.
Every perfume has its market and some have no market-they transcend all ages. Be Enchanted probably stays well in the very young market and would be an excellent gift choice for the that age group. Wearability is decent for this floral fruity and sillage is strong in the beginning but simmers down.

Flowercat
Flowercat

I recently revisited this magical fragrance and I am in love! When I first tried & purchased it, I thought it would be a fun fruity scent to have on hand, and I loved the bottle...but nothing more. Set it on a pretty shelf.
On a whim, I sprayed it on last week, and went about my business. A gorgeous sweet/powdery fruitiness wafted around me...simply beautiful! Light, yet warm and sensuous. Very feminine, but not juvenile-girly. I wore it the next day and stayed delighted! Ran to Bath and Body Works to stock up on purse body spray & lotion, but be forewarned: only the EDP has the magic I'm trying to describe...the body sprays & lotions smell much more common/fruity.
The wonderful mix of notes in the perfume is unique and perfect to my nose and with my chemistry I suppose. Mmmmmmm!

burgundyaltima
burgundyaltima

smells so delicious..reminds me of strawberries..but i see berries is listed in the notes..very juicy scent

dovey
dovey

ok its waaaay tooo sweet & berries & all the above but in a very childish way
I guess a shower gel or a body cream is all what I can use from this line

Labaloo
Labaloo

Umm. Chocolate/cocoa? (after the berries settle a bit- 1.5 hours and onward).

All-in-all, this isn't a "bad" scent... I just feel that the berries REALLY stand out above everything else and I felt like I was a walking scented candle... so, not too enamored by the blending as it came across a little 'rough" to me. There are better, more-sophisticated options out there to smell of dark berries, in my opinion.

stargazer423
stargazer423

Too sweet for me but doesn't smell bad... Likely good for a young girl though.

vintage_scent
vintage_scent

My mom is 76 years old, has this and loves it (It's one of her favorites) and it smells very lovely on her. I don't see why perfumes should have age limits, wear what you want:)

redheadedplums
redheadedplums

My 15 year old teenage daughter has this and on her it smells AMAZING. I actually stopped her in the hall to ask what she was wearing even though I bought it for her.

This is definately a teenage/early 20s girly girl scent. It's a sweet mixed berries and vanilla scent, perfect for colder weather. There's nothing complicated about it and something about that seems to works beautifully with teenage girls.

I don't think this would really stand out with anyone older than 21 simply because it's more of a "beginners" type of perfume and I think teenagers have a much different body chemistry than adults do.

glambert
glambert

This scent is very young and girly. My grandma gave a body butter of this as a gift. I don't wear it all the time, but it's good when I want something sweet smelling. I want to buy the Eau de Toilette version of this. To me, it is vaguely reminiscent of Vera Wang's Princess due to the sweet, vanilla, and fruity notes that are in both of them. Obviously, Princess is a more complex scent but Be Enchanted is cheaper. So this is a great option for a broke college student like me.

Serpentime
Serpentime

I love this one and wear it from time to time. It's a delicious berry scent. The temptation to eat it from time to time is there because it smells just like the now impossible to find lipgloss of the scent that tastes freaking amazing. It's a sick addiction really. I wear this one depending on my mood. Some days I could do without and other days I love it. It's strongly fruity without being sickeningly sweet and it's one of the few fruity scents I really enjoy.

peachypixie
peachypixie

I have the body spray version. It lasts as long as an EDT, and smells GORGEOUS. I chose this one after sampling so many B&BW scents I could hardly decide. I passed over Moonlit Path, Twilight Woods, Warm Vanilla Sugar, Pink Chiffon, Sea Island Cotton (which my mom loves BTW)... before finding my winners, Carried Away and Be Enchanted. Of the two, BE is more of a fall/winter scent, absolutely heavenly when layered with CK's Euphoria, as they share a pomegranate note. I think it's definitely marketed toward the cooler months, however, it's sweet and suited for anytime.

Emilym1992
Emilym1992

Love it. It's a cuddly winter fragrance that's warm but not so warm you can't wear it at any other time of the year. The kind of scent that just makes you smile :)

childofvenus6
childofvenus6

I was given the Be Enchanted Body Mist, Lotion, & Shower Gel as a X-Mas Gift. I luuuv this Floral Frosted Fragrance! The blend of iced pomegranate, sugared petals & creamy musk. On a scale of 1 to 10, have to rate this one a 9! It's most appropriate for use during the day-time & Winter Season. & definitely my most treasured Wintery, X-Mas Fragrance. I personally like to use it for work during X-Mas Time for the reason, it has this cheerful, festive vibe going on.

P.S. I highly recommend this one...

KajiraSuzanne
KajiraSuzanne

I have used the body lotion, and loved the scent so now I want the perfume.
It smells like sugarplums, and I do detect a "cream" note, even though that is not listed.
EXTREMELY sweet (almost as sweet as Joop Joop Homme),this scent requires a light touch when applying.
Even the lotion can be too much in certain circumstances.
Unlike some sweet frags, this does have a "cool" feeling and thankfully does not go heavy on the vanilla (a common problem which can make sweet scents all smell too similar towards the drydown).
Update: The store discontinued this product. What a disappointment. I can't figure out why they discontinue popular products!

Second update: It's BACK!!!!!!!! Apparently the body lotion bottle was changed, and the lotion itself had more shea butter added. The scent was temporarily removed for that reason, and some SAs mistakenly said Be Enchanted was permanently discontinued. However, it is indeed back on the shelves! Its sister scent, Secret Wonderland, IS, however, gone for good.
Third Update: They now HAVE discontinued Be Enchanted. WHYYYYY?!?

cherlloydtaylorkatynicki
cherlloydtaylorkatynicki

This is the most awesome scent ever. Like cold mixed berries, sugar, a teensy bit of rose petals and sandalwood.

Beth1218
Beth1218

This fragrance smells like oranges at first. It kind of reminds me of baby aspirin. But, it dries down to a very, nice, sweet fragrance. I get a lot of compliments, especially from men. I usually lean towards strong, spicy, Oriental fragrances. Or, heady, full-bodied, white florals. So, it is definitely on a different note (no pun intended) that I wear this fruity fragrance. I happened to have gone to Bath and Body with a co-worker one afternoon. They were running a, "three for $10.00" special. We were in a hurry to get back to work. I randomly grabbed three mini lotions, Be Enchanted being one, and quickly purchased. Now, I am glad I did.

lydtorres
lydtorres

It took a week for me to like this. At first, it seems like a too heavy and sweet scent, but then I learn to spray it not directly to my skin, but spray it and then walk through the mist (I don't know if this makes sense). My room smells delicious and the concentration is just right on me and on my clothes. Through the day I use a small blob of the body cream.

angela101
angela101

ahh! i love this fragrance!! love love love!!
just thinking about BE ENCHANTED makes me happy,excited, and (ahh!) just make me so happy.. (like i wanna jump up and down).
okay... this fragrance smells like berries at first then when it settles down it smells like vanilla but you can still smell the berries.. very long lasting(for me) even though i took a shower it has still a faint smell. (which is good).. it has great chemistry w/ me..
it's like this fragrance and me are made for each other!! (haha).

`

lilyofthepally
lilyofthepally

I was not expecting to like this as much as I do! I can't say this strikes me as a winter scent, or even a fall scent, though. It's lots of sugar, lots of berries... with citrus and pomegranate rounding it out. I don't get any sort of floral or woody notes. What I get is sugary, fruity sweetness. And that's fabulous! It's Bath and Body Works; who else can I count on to consistently release synthetic, melt your face off SWEET, fruity, almost flat out annoying scents? It's cheap and it smells like it, but it's a guilty pleasure.

Berries, berries, everywhere. It's so simple and fun. I'm really happy I tried this. I wasn't initially going to, because I thought it was going to have a weird random floral undertone to it like a lot of B&BW's stuff does. When I want fruit and sugar, all I want is fruit and sugar. And with Be Enchanted, I got it! Black berries, red berries. Juicy. I imagine it would be good for layering.

It also reminds me a lot of a scented glitter spray I had when I was five or six years old. That should give you an idea of the type of scent Be Enchanted is.

lb0102
lb0102

I absolutely hate this scent. I read a truckload of reviews on it thinking it would be a nice winter scent. I received it in the mail and I had a headache all night. It smells like a tiny bit of very acidic fruit and then a whole bunch of sugar. It was just too sickly sweet for me. If you're looking for a winter scent don't even think about Be Enchanted.

PhillyFoxy
PhillyFoxy

My first impression was almost an overwhelming burst of sugar and fruit, almost cottoncandy like. I thought I wasn't going to like it until it dried a little in a cold, floral scent with hints of sugar still there. It's woody and sweet and rather charming. When I step outside is when I notice it's most captivating. This is definitely a scent to be worn in the winter months. The lower the temperatures, the better.

IchigoSpaz
IchigoSpaz

I have the body mist version of this scent and it is the one I receive the most compliments on. Ironically enough, it is also one of the cheapest scents I own! It is fruity, floral, warm and comforting. It makes me want to snuggle with myself! Ha ha!

swtcandy
swtcandy

I have the BODY MIST. It smells yummy like berries and vanilla frosting but not TOO sweet (I cannot stand overly sweet scents). A light, crisp scent for winter. I'm using this under Chanel Chance Eau Tendre right now to make the Chanel smell more "wintery" :) I need to figure out the ratio because right now with only one spray it's overpowering the Chanel.

Clarissa Rose
Clarissa Rose

This is one of the best scents I have ever smelled by Bath and Body, it's sweet and innocent with a hint of mystery. It gives me the impression of watching snow fall with someone you like. My favorite notes are the currants and the vanilla.

rye
rye

On my skin, the first spray is chock full of berries and then in the wink of an eye it settles into smelling exactly like a gentler version of Jessica Simpson's "Fancy". It projects nicely and lasts for hours. Quite lovely actually in a yummy, comforting way.

erb626
erb626

I received this as a Christmas gift, coincidentally on the first day of meeting someone special. The frosted berries gave off a sweet flirtiness , while the coziness of the vanilla and sandalwood comforted me in the cold December air. This fragrance always brings me back to those first innocent days. It truly reminds me of falling for that person, and Enchanted by them I was...

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

This is one of favorite scents, sugar, vanilla and citrus so yummy .. I mix it with most of my scents to add the sugary touch ^_^

lasting power and sillage are so good too .. using the whole set could be a great idea, I love the quality of bbw products it never let me down..

The sparkling details on the bottle looks so fantastic ..
Loved it from the first sniff..

tygrrrlily505
tygrrrlily505

I surprisingly love this! I have never been too much into Bath and Body Works. I've just bought Black Raspberry Vanilla (favorite lotion of all time!!!) continuously over the years and a body spray or two. I came upon Be Enchanted recently while at BBW and fell in love. It wasn't an instant love affair, but it was attraction none-the-less! It definitely grows on you. I bought the lotion and body mist. I've been constantly reapplying it over the last couple days utterly in love! :)) It is a sweet and fruity smell. It's fresh and happy. On me it is not overbearing. I absolutely adore it. I get whiffs of citrus, berries, and peaches. However, with the lotion and body mists the longevity is not the best. For that reason I am looking into purchasing the EDT. I recommend.

sushilover12
sushilover12

one word bublegum i dont care for this scent but its really growing on me

Raina
Raina

When I was a little girl I used to imagine sugar plums as small purple fruit covered in a layer of pretty sugar crystals. If they had a scent, this would be it. a lovely blend of purple fruit with a coating of sugar. Sweet, pretty, and darling. The fruit smells very true to the packaging color here and reminds me of wintertime (because of my mental association with sugarplums and the holiday season.) I think I may have to own this purely for nostalgic reasons.

callred

Definitely my favorite Bath and Body Works fragrance. Top notes are delightfully fruity with pomegranite and berries; a little floral, barely there on me, and then vanilla and sandalwood. The edt has noticeably more sandalwood in the drydown than the body mist, and so I prefer the body mist which is lighter and fruitier all the way through. The body cream is just fantastic, and its scent lasts fairly long. There's n
ot too much of anything in this fragrance; nothing sharp or funky (like Midnight Pomegranite). It's all yummy!

rosembloom
rosembloom

I find this particular scent from BBW very summery and fresh. The pomegranate is quite proeminent in the opening like a blast of tart juicy freshness.I find the pear-passion fruit (found in H.C.) to come out smelling like the rhubarb note in Hard Candy: sweet yet tartand refreshing. As the sweet florals ,and the dewfruit emerge it becomes creamier, less citrusy and deeper with a sugared blueberry note. Though the pomgranate remains all the way through the drydown the vanilla-laced berries turn from tart to creamy. Imagine eating a sour ranch candy to then pop in a blueberry caramello in ur mouth: this is how it is to me.. Not sweet as Pink Sugar but a smooth berry scent that becomes vanilla- sandalwood creamy during drydown. I like it's freshness , especially on hoooot days: the body splash ( which i diluted to spray more than generously :D )is also moisturising. Good thing because this dark tan of mine needs it!

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Bath & Body Works Be Enchanted is cool, sweet, and fruity! Iced pomegranate, sugared berries, and fresh whipped vanilla. I first fell in love with this through the body butter and I liked it so much I had to get the eau de toilette. Be Enchanted is absolutely mouthwatering delicious! Love it!

callred

I absolutely love this fragrance. Sweet and fruity with a deep sandalwood and vanilla drydown. The pomegranite is distinctive (to my nose), setting it apart from other berry scents. If it lasted a long time it would be perfect. Can't stand Midnight Pomegranite but this is heavenly.

b.a.denney

I like sweet scents a lot. But Bath and Body Works just has too many of these now that smell so much alike. This one is nothing special. I'd like to know why they phase out the good scents sometimes yet keep producing more of the same sickly sweet scents over and over....

SunriseWolf
SunriseWolf

I agree that this fragrance has way too much going on. The berry scents cloy and don't mix together very well. Instead, they create a scent that's almost sour. Add the floral, and then all you get is a hot mess of a fragrance. And to top it off, I can detect very little pomengranate.

Be Enchanted has a gorgeous design and comes in breathtaking bottles, but the scent is anything but breathtaking. :(

immyjo
immyjo

This was a gift but I'd already had it before (I did a school project where I had to mix scents). I had a hard enough time trying to get rid of the first bottle, but now I have a whole new 8oz bottle to dispose of. I love the thought that went into buying the scent, but I hate the scent itself. It smells like a thirteen year old pageant queen jumped in a vat of sugared berries and, on a sugar high, painted the town powder pink and drew little bubble letters and hearts everywhere. Remember those days? Really. I'm 24 and I'm embarassed to wear it unless I mix it with something else...even then it's a stretch. I don't recommend buying this if you're past the gum-smacking, lip-gloss obsessive, "Oh em gee! Like, he totally looked at me today!" stage of life. Been there, done that, don't get this fragrance.

LilyMizell
LilyMizell

this scent is very sweet.. but it has a little too much going on.. in smells like sugared berries, but the berry scent is a little over powering for me :(.. i'm not a big fan of raspberries..

Ditto25
Ditto25

I usually do not like the sugary sweet scents. This is a very nice fragrance. It is a sweet fuity scent with slight floral notes. I get a very slight bubblegum sweet smell. It isn't like Pink Sugar. It is kind of a more sugary smelling Secret Wonderland. It is not overly sugary that it smells like a littel kid. I like this one better than secret Wonderland. My new fav from BBW.

mochaa
mochaa

Sugary bubblegum!

cheerbear8605
cheerbear8605

got this for Christmas, love it! It's a light fruity scent. I think this is a perfume that is good for all ages and any season!

miahreis
miahreis

I bought the body wash, lotion, and body spray of Be Enchanted a while ago, and I usually wear it when I'm going on a date with my boyfriend. Usually, like if we're sitting side by side, he'll suddenly lean close and inhale, which sometimes takes me by surprise. Finally one day, he whispers, "May I be honest with you about something? Every time I smell your scent it leaves me with a bulge in my pants." Well, I'm sure my face turned three shades of red but I'm taking it as a complement, need I say more?

PS 6-12-14
I just discovered that they're gonna discontinue this scent at Bath and Body Works! The sales lady told me it was gonna bite the dust, so I stocked up at their semi annual sale!

perhapspersephone
perhapspersephone

I was given this as a christmas present from a coworker. I did something I never do and regifted it. I love sweet perfumes . Be Enchanted is too sweet even for me.

marydoan90
marydoan90

Assortment of berries, rich pomegranate and a bit of vanilla.
It's very sweet and playful so it's best for casual occasions.
Be Enchanted doesn't really stand out from other BBW scents, but it's nice and just good to have.

sharyssa
sharyssa

returned it! it smells like icy pomogranantes and that is not a good smelling fruit to me. i do like the bottle it's pretty but not my type of scent.

iAmForbiddenRose
iAmForbiddenRose

This reminds me of a sweeter and sugary version of midnight pomegranite! :) bottle is cute too.

bluestarrdust
bluestarrdust

This reminds me of a slightly more mature version of Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy (less sugary sweet). It smells so juicy and yummy when you first spray it and then the floral/musk/sandalwood notes come in quickly after that. What you are left with is a good mix of the top and base notes that lasts for a few hours.

missknw12345
missknw12345

This smells soooo nice that i reach out for it in the morning for school so often. it definitely smells fruity and a little bit powdery, and just a hint of the floral notes, and wrapping it up with the woodsy notes.

Aspendina
Aspendina

what a lovely scent, it kinda smelled xmasy at first so I think this could be one of my winter scents, after a while it was really nice and sweet and does seem to last a good bit.

Guest_bellalicious
Guest_bellalicious

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO nice!!!! love it!! mature without being oldladyish!!!

c3c
c3c

Yet another blind buy. I like it but it smells a lot like Forever Sunshine with the citrus muted. I like FS so I'm happy to have a version that works when I don't want to be buried in citrus. I also agree it does have a hint of Midnight Pomegranate in the dry down, but much improved. MP makes me think of candles, the dry down here does not.

MustangAnnie
MustangAnnie

A new favorite for me, I love the smell of the pomegranates, the citrusy notes, the flowers and the yummy vanilla base. Very feminine and just a little bit sexy. I like the Midnight Pomegranate but found it to be a little too strong for me in the EDT form. Be Enchanted is much better for. And it's so versatile I think this could be used year round. In EDT form, Be Enchanted lasts a very long time, unusual for BBW's edt's. Layered with the lotion and mist, Be Enchanted last a good 9 hours on me. Highly recommend unless you do not like strong scents. Be warned this is VERY STRONG.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

Mmmm it sure does smells like candy, a specific candy calles "Zoo apor" /Zoo Monekeys. Yummy!!!!

Jellybean
Jellybean

juicy and floral, light and creamy. great buy for the price. pomegranate, floral combo, violet and vanilla in that order.
Me likey lots:)

reusch210
reusch210

I really liked this at the BBW store - after smelling all of them this was one of my favorites.. I was surprised because I thought it would be too sweet for me but there are enough interesting base notes to keep it more to my liking. I like it but it doesn't match my character - not quite right for me but very nice.

emmy_1127
emmy_1127

One of my favorites by BBW. Worth the price too

amber.carter
amber.carter

I LOVE THIS STUFF! For a teenager, I love the fruity & sweet smell, with a nice high-tune of iced pomegranate and somewhat of a subtle citrus undertone. Dry down becomes a much more musky yet still fruity smell, just not as strong. Good for the money, however... it doesn't last for more than an hour.

IdrilCelebrindal
IdrilCelebrindal

I tested this today. For a few minutes after spraying, there was a sickly-sweet, medicinal strawberry note exactly like the anesthesia I had a couple times as a kid at the dentist. It was NOT a good memory! Fortunately, that wore off and I really like the drydown! Imagine a pinkish-purple plum covered in sugar at Christmastime. It reminds me of Wonderstruck too, but without the floral notes. Secret Wonderland is more like Wonderstruck.

Booogie
Booogie

Fruity, creamy, tart. This a lovely wintery-berry scent. I think the way it smells really matches the look of the bottle. I'd love this if the sucky lasting power didn't leave me wanting more.

Hayven
Hayven

Fruit fruit fruit fruity...I recognize blackberry but otherwise sugary fruityfruitFRUIT! I don't smell any floral notes or sandalwood. If I were a tween again I would have adored this, spraying everywhere and anywhere I could. It's so sweet, tart, and youthful. If Disney were to produce a princess perfume today, this would fit the bill. Needless to say, I like it a lot but it wouldn't be work appropriate in my opinion.

sugerplum123
sugerplum123

it smells soo sweet and fruity and i love it sooo much

Morgane08
Morgane08

I loved the design and thought it would be more floral than fruity. But the blackberry is too strong. Not for me.

secretcrush
secretcrush

I got this in a giftset for Christmas and was quite pleased with its softly sweet scent... Definitely a keeper if u like lightly-sugared fruits n florals. I can only smell the pomegranate faintly in the opening due 2 the burst of tarty citrus which quiets down after a few moments and allowing the florals 2 get some shine LOL :)

Foreverbutterflylover
Foreverbutterflylover

I love this scent! This scent is so amazing! Itd my favorite and it's a radiant smell. I wear it a lot. I get soooooo many compliments! I love this buy it! It has like a beautiful and fruity characteristic.

onlyonline
onlyonline

I Love It...Simple As That

iLoVeTHe80s87
iLoVeTHe80s87

Since BBW comes out with a new fragrance every single month (it seems like), I didn't expect this one to be much different/better than the others I've smelled lately. I usually stick to the original Signature collection scents, ocassionally finding one that I deem as a keeper. I got a small travel size body wash in Be Enchanted because it was the first one I grabbed, so I had no idea what it smelled like. I got home and WHOA! It smelled very delightful. It was fruity fruity fruity with a hint of sweetness. I have decided this one will be keeper and one I continue to buy (until they discontinue it... like they always seem to do with the ones that suddenly pop up, and are gone just as quickly). Great for anyone who likes the scent of fresh ripe berries!

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

To me, this perfume smells like pomegrante, musk and vanilla! I'm really liking this and I will probably use this more often since it's winter :)

nena18sept
nena18sept

tooo citrusy, nothing new though

aqua76239
aqua76239

I wasn't expecting much from this latest offering from BBW but I was pleasantly surprised. This is fruit dessert, sprinkled with sugar and sweet cream on top, served chilled. I thought it was going to be generic fruity floral but this not generic at all, and rather if not unique, uncommon scent. It is quite sweet so if sweet sugary scents are not your cup of tea, I would pass on this. I really liked, to my surprise. I would highly recommend that you test by spraying it on your hand as opposed to sniffing the lotion which is what I did at first and almost dismissed this lovely scent. I now have edt, lotion, shimmer spray and planning on getting shower gel as well. Lasting power is couple of hours on me, layered with all the body products. Not the greatest but I really like the scent so I don't mind respraying it.
By the way, hubby was with me at BBW, to buy some gifts and he said this smelled "pretty damn good".
P.S. I really don't get the comparisons to Baby Doll because Baby Doll is much more tart and floral notes in it are more prominent. To my nose, its not even close

mandashell
mandashell

OMG! I LOVE this scent!! It smells like SWEETARTS AND VANILLA!!! :D Maybe that sounds funny to some but for me this ODOUR is pure whimsical perfection and I have yet to come across anything that smells just like this. This is MY FAVORITE B&BW scent!

The opening is so bright, juicy, fizzy and enchanting. My eyes glaze over every time I spray it. SO YUMMY! LOL! XD But that isn't all. Many sweet, tart and fruity scents leave you hanging because once the top notes subside the composition gets all dull and boring but that is not the case with Be Enchanted.

During the middle phase you still have the wonderful top notes but they are now intermingling with more delicious fruits and florals. Blackberry, Violet and Pear, oh my! And once everything is settled you have the most deliciously vibrant fruity combo with a touch of florals that works wonders with the base notes of Musk, Vanilla and Sandalwood.

This IS the ultimate SWEETART scent but miraculously it doesn't smell, cheap, juvenile or artificial. It also can't be pegged to a particular age group or demographic. If you are a lover of sparkling and/or candied fruits but want something that isn't too simple or too sweet then you have to try this!

It's very affordable and has a lasting power of 8hrs on my skin. Sillage is nice and it eventually winds down to a skin scent that is clean, musky and lightly fruity. Since I love it so much I'd wear it anytime and anywhere but it is the type of scent that can be worn as such. Be Enchanted is just a great, bubbly and happy scent!!! :D Makes me all smiley, warm and fuzzy inside!

P.S. Be Enchanted DOES NOT smell like Baby Doll!!! o.O Just got Baby Doll today and it is way too floral and pungent smelling to be compared. Baby Doll just smells sour to me. :(

Fragaria
Fragaria

I loved this one at first. It has a cotton candy scent to it which keeps it from being a sharp scent. It didn't take long, before I left the store, to know this was a pass for me. It's too similar to the sweet pea to my nose. It's just too sharp and lands upon my nose like a bee sting. It might be lovely to smell this on someone wearing it, but not so on me. I wish it didn't change from the first five minutes. If you love the sweet pea scent, you should love this as well.

Kimberlynn
Kimberlynn

A burst of sugary goodness, good for a fun and carefree feel.

wowgirl
wowgirl

I love this scent, it's so perfectly tart and sweet and it's truly alluring! Upon first spritz, the tartness of the pomegranate and passionfruit makes its statement, and then the sweet notes of the heart and base comes along to mingle-a perfect collaboration! You have to be careful with bbw fragrances because sometimes they start off smelling good but later turn bad, but this one stays smelling great all the way through!

PenelopeLA
PenelopeLA

When I saw this last month at B&BW, I picked it up because the small bottle of lotion was only $1. I am glad I did.

At first smell, I was sorry I bought it. But, it developed in the next 5 minutes into a pleasant, tart berry smell and not overly sweet.

This smells yummy. A nice mix of berries with a touch of sweetness. Reminds me of Secret Wonderland, CK One Shock for her, Midnight Fantasy, and other sweet berry-vanilla scents. If you like those types, you will probably like this. This has a tiny bit of tartness that makes it smell so delicious. A happy friendly scent.

chromaggia
chromaggia

Imagine plump, juicy blackberries and raspberries, shivering in a light breeze on a leaf-bare bush, coated in frost.

That is what Be Enchanted is, a cool, flirty berry scent. A real berry scent too, not just overpoweringly sweet alcohol or a hodge-podge of whatsitberries that smells like any old lotion you pick up off the pharmacy shelf. Obviously meant for winter, but it's light and sweet enough for Spring.

I get plenty of forsted berries from this one. Not much of anything else until mild musky wood and vanilla show up and blend with berries softly. It stays very light for this fruity type of scent. It's linear and rather common and fit for everyday casual wear, but it's very very sweet in my opinion. Too sweet for me and please don't over spray.

BlueMoonRose
BlueMoonRose

Got a small bottle of body lotion too ... nice and light but not enough vanilla for me, lol. Pretty though.

papergurl

Addendum to my review. BBW did the whole line with Be Enchanted including a small size shimmer spray and added a small size shimmer body butter that smells delicious. It has very fine shimmer/sparkle, really nice for holiday dress up, and I talked myself into the large body butter as well (with a coupon). These both work with Katy Perry, Midnight Fantasy/Fantasy and Dream Angels Forever, so I am having some fun with layering for Winter. For a BBW scent, I think there's some longevity, a few hours, but gives the other edt's a boost.

papergurl

I tried the lotion for $1 and I was really suprised. Secret Wonderland was plum powder to me. Enchanted has a brightness to it from the citrus and pear and some nice creaminess on the back end from vanilla and sandalwood, but not too much sandalwood. This is just a fun scent to mix with some others I have. I will buy the body cream and lotion with a coupon sale.

Whit
Whit

I got a small bottle of the body lotion as a free gift. I think it's more tailored to fall and winter, but the opening is fruity enough, you could wear it in the warmer months. I think it's a happy, cuddly scent kind of like Secret Wonderland. Again, it was a free gift, otherwise I might have skipped it. Nice smelling, but no "wow" factor.