Designers » B » Oriental « Groups

Breathe Romance Bath and Body Works for women

Breathe Romance Bath and Body Works for women
dislike

smoky

Breathe Romance Sensuous Amber Myrrh is a fragrance made of lovely, sweet papaya wood, seductive myrrh, honeyed orange and lemon and amber. This sensuous amber myrrh fragrance will inspire true romance and total wellbeing. Available as fragrance mist.

Breathe Romance was launched during the 2000's. The nose behind this fragrance is Calice Becker.

Lemon Orange Honey Myrrh Amber Papaya flower Woody Notes

Dolce

Breathe Romance Fragrance Reviews

I'm so sad that B&BW discontinued this fragrance. It was such a sexy powdery scent. I still have a couple bottles of the Instant Warmth Gentle Body Scrub and even though I've had them for over a decade without using them, the scent has not changed or "expired" like some scents tend to do. I decided to use a bit this morning because I miss this scent so much. I just love the musky powdery scent as it gives an air of sexiness and sophistication that is not typically found with other B&BW scents. Most people have said they wore this scent during the fall and winter, but I found it perfect for summertime use. It's actually a good scent year round anyhow. I really wish they would bring this scent back because the prices they are asking on for on Ebay and Amazon are absolutely, insanely, and ridiculously expensive! Mellierose commented that Nest's fragrance called White Sandalwood is similar (I also own this scent) and while it is similar, it's WAAAAYYYYY more potent smelling and not as subtle, powdery-musky as Breathe Romance.

milazinha
milazinha

(If anyone wants to try this, happy to swap a decant for something special on my want list.)

This juice is indeed very special. It is a sultry, sexy, sweet concoction. Hard not to love! But I wouldn't pay the current exorbitant price for a bottle.

mellierose
mellierose

Cecejras, Nest White Sandalwood smells so much like this!!

cecejras

OH MY GOODNESS! Will have to find something similar that I like. This is being sold for ridiculous prices-especially for a bath and bodyworks mist. Know it's discontinued, but still! I cannot believe it.

Martaynd
Martaynd

Love it!!! Wear it to bed. Works in all seasons. Love it!!!!

cecejras

Yum. LOVE this. Was just reminded of this when I house and dog sat for a great friend recently. Will have to hunt this one down.

*_Lilly_*
*_Lilly_*

I agree with Jenavira

Jenavira
Jenavira

Was a wonderful chocolately myrrh musk scent, too bad it is out of production but it has been years since BBW put out anything I liked.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bath and Body Works Breathe Romance fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Bath and Body Works Breathe Romance, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Breathe Romance by Bath and Body Works. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Breathe Romance by Bath and Body Works represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Christian Dior Dior Addict Bath and Body Works Sensual Amber Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Bath and Body Works Brown Sugar & Fig Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Britney Spears Fantasy Intimate Edition Serge Lutens Chergui Kate Walsh Boyfriend Prada Prada Candy Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie Eau de Parfum Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille Queen Latifah Queen by Queen Latifah Diptyque Eau Duelle Tom Ford Black Orchid Tom Ford White Patchouli Tom Ford Noir Pour Femme Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Prada L`Eau Ambree