Designers » B » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Cashmere Glow Bath and Body Works for women

Cashmere Glow Bath and Body Works for women
dislike

milky
Cashmere Glow Bath and Body Works for women Pictures Cashmere Glow Bath and Body Works for women Pictures

The new fragrance that belongs to Cashmere Glow collection opens with top notes abounding in fruit zests of pink guava, peach, apricot, exotic berries and bergamot. Starting from drinkable fruity notes, notes of the heart change into floral zest offering shimmering petals of lily of the valley combined with mimosa, peony and fresh jasmine flowers. Base of the composition justifies the name Cashmere Glow, adding a sensual and soft layer of cashmere musk, sandalwood, shimmering vanilla and gourmand shades of dulce de lece.

Assortment of the collection encompasses Cashmere Glow EDT 75ml, Cashmere Glow Shimmer Mist, Cashmere Glow Select a Shimmer, Cashmere Glow Shower Gel, Cashmere Glow Body Cream, Cashmere Glow Body Lotion, Cashmere Glow The Triple Moisture Body Cream and sets of various products of the collection. Bath and Body Works Cashmere Glow collection has been available since autumn 2012!

Bergamot Guava Wild berries Apricot

Lily-of-the-Valley Mimosa Peony Jasmine

Sandalwood Vanila Cashmere Musk Milk Brown sugar

Mon Musc a Moi
Classique Alcohol Free Summer Fragrance 2006

Cashmere Glow Fragrance Reviews

faelern
faelern

This spray reminds me of Christmas Eve at my great aunt's house, so it holds a special place in my heart. It is one of the few warm, sugary scents that I like, but it is very generic at the same time. It's very pleasant and simple, and it makes me feel like I'm wrapped up in a big blanket sitting by a fireplace. This perfume works really well with my skin; the body heat transforms the scent into something very cozy.

Countrygurl
Countrygurl

I did enjoy this scent. But it was not a Love for me. This mist is very warm, gourmand smell. Call me crazy but it smells exactly like piping hot Peach Cobbler. I think its more of a fall/winter smell.

Hot Peach Cobbler!!!

krissykatpawz81
krissykatpawz81

I finally tracked a local seller down&got the 2.5oz edt cashmere glow perfume,yes! So the perfume is richer smells almost the same as the mist,its sweeter,golden peach or apricot, cashmere musk vanilla,i smell a nutty note also,I do not have any other like it...ill be buying a 2nd bottle today! Just in time for the winter,its also a warm scent,lasts about 5hours,ill be buying the mist&lotion to match=)I like it,not love,but in a sweet nutty,apricoty,musky mood perfect for fall&winter!

natasha calli
natasha calli

My brother bought this as a gift for me from Dubai and I like it. Although it was not one of my favorites at the time, I slowly grew to like this Vanilla perfume. It sweet and delectable as if you want to try and taste it. Its sweet and alluring. It was warm, cozy and peachy. I actually used up all of it. I will ask my brother to buy it again if he ever gets a chance...

deb.martinez
deb.martinez

Very nice sweet vanilla!!! Sandalwood too...just perfect.Love at first sniff..thank you swap partner!!!

jaiw
jaiw

rating: 7/10
I use the body cream. I love the scent remaining on my skin after shower and my partner also loves how I smell. So I decided to buy the EDT version of it. The residual smell from EDT is somehow slightly different from the body cream. I still like it but just not quite how I expected. It smells sweet and warm, with a crystal clear feeling. I would prefer the body cream to EDT though.

VioletNoir
VioletNoir

This scent just envelopes you in its warm sweet embrace, like a sweet gentle hug. I love to start the whole experience...with a warm shower at night after a long day...using the Cashmere glow body wash. Then after im done with the shower, i put on the creamy sweet scented lotion. Than after im done with the lotion the body mist....once i sprayed generously the body mist....then i finish off with a few sprays from the eue de toilette. YUM...and then finally i lay down and gently drift off to sleep with the smell of peaches and cream surrounding me like a cloud. SO perfect.

KajiraSuzanne
KajiraSuzanne

This scent was a "freebie" from a "Yankee Swap" Christmas party, so I would not have been too upset if I did not like it.
However, Cashmere Glow is a delight! It starts out with a somewhat artificial, but rather pleasant, nectarine accord, which swiftly melds with a delicious praline/whipped cream aroma.
There is quite a lot of jasmine in here, too, and a warm, slightly spicy musky drydown.
My significant other said this scent "rolls off the nose the way some really good foods roll off your tongue". He is not quite a "perfumista" yet, but clearly the guy knows what is good.
I have the fragrance mist, plus the body lotion and body wash. The longevity is excellent for a mist (probably due to the layering effect) and sillage is pretty powerful.
This is a sensual perfume in a warm, cozy, comforting way. It puts me in mind of snuggling by a roaring fireplace.

grumpycloud
grumpycloud

Now that i think of it, it does smell like With Love by hilary duff. And i hated that one too.

This fragrance is sensual, very warm, a bit sweet and fall-esque. But honestly, it was WAY too strong for me. It just ended up giving me a headache. I really wanted to like this perfume, but oh my god....... instant headache.... i imagine on other people it smells wonderful, but not on me.

Neckromancer
Neckromancer

I actually love this even though I dislike how most warm fragrances smell on me. I usually go for fresh citrus, but this is light enough for me to accept into my wardrobe. I bought this just randomly because people said it's similar to other Bath and Body Works scents(I don't remember which ones). I'm really happy it's not (maybe it smells a bit like Sensual Amber, but I think Sensual Amber is too strong, "sticky," and even slightly nauseating). This isn't too sweet, which I love. It's not heavy enough to be strictly "mature" (in my opinion) but I don't see it as a traditional candy teen scent. I don't smell peach, and I don't smell distinct artificial vanilla either. It's a very suave scent. I think it's the kind of scent that draws you closer and gets stronger when things start to heat up. A very sensual and erotic treasure.

kasandratio
kasandratio

I first got in to this perfume when a employee said that if I like Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte that I would like Cashmere Glow, after that I fell in love. I bought it in a fragrance mist, lotion, diamond mist, and a travel bottle. I unfortunately don't have this in a "Eau de toilette."

According to Bath and Body Works, the notes are the same, whether it's in a fragrance mist or in a stronger form.

It definitely is a white floral musky perfume. The cashmere is nicely blended with the vanilla and sandalwood. I Definitely think that cashmere Glow is by far my favorite fragrance by BBW. Their might be other fragrances that are of the same type (sweet, vanilla scent) but their is nothing that smells the same as Cashmere Glow at Bath and Body Works.

If you like Cashmere Glow than you will probably like Cup of Warmth or Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte.

KarlekLila
KarlekLila

It is indeed artificially fruity, but in a delectable way. Perfectly sweet golden peach and milky dulce de lece, cozy, cold weather perfume that I can't wait to wear when autumn chill rolls around come October.

aglow
aglow

Musky, heavy, artificial vanilla/peach scent.

Museumgal
Museumgal

A lot of fruit in the opening, and then a warm creamy vanilla comes in that dominates the composition for the rest of the wear time. Sweet but not too sweet, you could wear this one to work. Good for relaxing, it's a very comforting scent in cold weather especially. Decent sillage, lasts about 5 hours.

Tran Tran
Tran Tran

I use the Mist and kinda like it. It's warm and fits well in cold days. The silage is soft, IMO, but the lasting power is quite okay. After 6 hours I can still smell it distantly, and it's just a mist! The only problem I have is CG is a little too vanilla for me, although I actually like vanilla in general, but maybe not this much.
This was a blind buy but it's worth it.

diah.adams
diah.adams

I sprayed this about 30minutes ago before I lay down and ready to end my day, and now im lying here and I smells milk and sugar.. Oh what a bliss!! Very comforting smell..I feel like a child again..I remember my mom always made me a tiny cup of warm milk whenever I have trouble sleeping..I simply love this...

shmear
shmear

This review is for the body mist, shower gel, and body butter. On me, the scent is soft, warm, and creamy. There is a slight sweetness there, but it isn't prominent when I wear it. The spray lasts for a few hours, but all three products combined will last almost all day. This is what being comfortable smells like to me. It makes me think of wearing a knit sweater and fuzzy house slippers and lounging around the house on a sunny day. I love smelling it on my bed sheets and clothes I've worn. I'm 27 and feel like anyone can wear this. Some people think it's probably better suited for older women, but I have to disagree.

lovealwaysalisa
lovealwaysalisa

Body Mist: A creamy, milky, woody vanilla musk. This is the perfect fall and winter scent for everyday wear. It is so warm and cozy. I smell this and picture myself curled up in a comfy sweater sipping hot tea and reading a good book. Very comforting. Moderate longevity and sillage. Hope it doesn't get discontinued.

MemLAVA
MemLAVA

One of my top favorites from B&BW! Cashmere Glow is neck and neck with my other favorite vanilla from B&BW, Warm Vanilla Sugar. There are very obvious difference between the two as WVS is a muted and sweeter gourmand vanilla while Cashmere Glow is a bit louder and more mature, woody vanilla. Definitely less of a gourmand than WVS.

The peach/apricot and guava really come through for me in the opening, but mix together with the other top notes and floral mid notes in a way that they aren't overly sweet or syrupy. The body cream is so fragrant I don't need to layer it with the body mist or perfume to achieve the projection I desire. While I enjoy Cashmere Glow at home, I prefer wearing it to work on a cold winter day as it's a bit brighter and not as much of a cuddle-under-a-blanket fragrance as Warm Vanilla Sugar.

tracy.debloistalley

One of my top 5 BBW fragrances. My chemistry loves anything woodsy and warm and this just fits the bill so well. This is a very exotic scent on me and the cashmere is so intoxicating. Hint of sweetness that I can barely detect and then its all warm and cozy.

Top notes: Bergamot, guava, wild berries, & apricot. Middle notes: Lily-of-the-valley, mimosa, jasmine, & peony. Base notes: Sandalwood, vanilla, milk, musk, & brown sugar.

Rutuja152
Rutuja152

Its a beautiful warm cosy fragrance. Easily lasts for more than 5-6 hours which according to me is a great quality! I get strong coconut smell which is not even there!. The fruity top notes vanishes in a few seconds even before they can be detected! I wish they lasted throughout!! I get the base notes pretty early..just within 15 minutes and they lasts till completely vanishing. I also have their body mist which is again pretty long lasting. great work by BBW!!!

chuwey
chuwey

synthetic vanilla milk scent.. sweet and warm.
Loud at first, but gone easily..
The drydown is nice. I think i smell warm amber.
then poofs..! nothing.

Heyitsalex_14
Heyitsalex_14

This was such a lovely scent at first for me and it was my favorite from B&BW. but when I got a bottle and smelled it, it burned my nose and smelled nothing like before, all I got was harsh alcohol. I then visited it again about a week later and it was the same thing. Maybe it was just a bad bottle? Its too bad because I really did like this scent..

Snicole82
Snicole82

This is such a cozy scent. One of my faves from B&BW. I smell cream, vanilla, brown sugar and musk. Great for the holidays.

tracy.debloistalley

One of my favorite BBW scents of all. This is right up my alley with the warm notes. When I put it on it becomes very vanilla/sandalwood/sugary/cashmere with a tinge of flower. I LOVE it.
Top notes in this beautiful fragrance are guava, bergamot, wild berries, & apricots of which I don’t really detect. Middle notes are lily-of-the-valley, mimosa, jasmine, and peony to which I do detect in the background throughout the wearing of it. The base notes are sandalwood, vanilla, cashmere musk, milk, and brown sugar to which come out full force on me.

Cecile27
Cecile27

Warm, memorable and fabulous! Love this for a quick get together at Starbucks with the girls on a cold fall evening. or adding a little spritz of this as an accent to add more depth to a lotion or other perfume. I bought 3 bottles of this and use it sparingly. I want this to last just in case it is discontinued!!

pixiewinks
pixiewinks

This is my sleep fragrance. After I've had my bath and want to smell nice but not overpowering at bedtime I spritz a bit of this on. It's a warm sugary vanilla scent...i see there's a bunch of other things in there but I don't get any of it, all I smell is a sugar, vanilla, and musk! I like it and it goes really good with my BBW sleep lotions. I can still smell it in the morning and my bed and sheets always smell lovely.

michellecf
michellecf

Can't wait for the cooler weather to start wearing my Cashmere Glow again! I find most BBW fragrances to be too sweet and light, but this one is right on the dot. Warm and soothing like fresh baked cookies (but not too "gourmand!"). This is really just the perfect skin scent for everyday wear in cooler weather. Very happy with this one.

pretty mini collector
pretty mini collector

I'm not a huge fan of Cashmere Glow. I liked it for probably two weeks, but my nose became accustomed to it, and I began to smell some of the synthentic amber notes. Those notes began to drown out the caramel top notes that I loved. I no longer wear it, but I do keep it to freshen up my furniture from time to time.

Also, this smells much like VS Amber Romance, but just a touch sweeter. Or as a friend of mine says, "without the bug spray smell".

CozyCat
CozyCat

This scent reminds me of my old discontinued favorite, The Body Shop's Vanilla EDT (the one from 10 years back in the amber-colored bottle, not their new boring single-note vanilla). That brown sugar note is what makes them so alike (also the apricot/sandalwood/musk combo). I had always thought I smelled brown sugar in my old TBS Vanilla even though it was never listed in the notes. Cashmere Glow is very similar, but less 'damp', less floral, and without the citrus bit in TBS's one...This one is more milky, warm and powdery...not as luscious, but more snuggly and innocent...I can smell the soothing musk note in it and I love that, it makes this scent a more 'grown-up' vanilla and adds a sensuality to it,...this scent is very cozy, and warm, I cant wait for the weather to get cooler so I can enjoy this even more. I still much prefer TBS's old vanilla scents to this, but Cashmere Glow is still alot better than the current vanillas you find at Yves Rocher, VS, or the new TBS one. For me personally, the brown sugar, milk, musk and apricot makes this a big winner and unlike just any cheap vanilla out there. I have the body mist, and it lasts about 7 hours, which is not bad, and on my clothes and hair, it lingers on till the end of the day...The sillage is soft to moderate compared to, say, Forever Midnight, Dark Kiss or Japanese Cherry Blossom. So far, my favorites from BBW are Forever Midnight and Cashmere Glow, the rest I've tried (haven't tried all) are just nice or 'okay to me. I will repurchase this beauty.

Edit: The scent rubs off on everything...lol...If I wear it before bedtime, my sheets and pillows get scented and stay scented with this stuff for days,

pineapple_express
pineapple_express

WOOOHOOO! This is something. And at B&BW? Really? Amazing.

It's one of those scents that tickles your nose and just makes you happy you were able to experience it. Something about it reminds me of those perfumes a beautiful woman or one of my younger teachers would wear when I was younger, and I knew one day I'd be like those women. So sexy that I'd project it with my scent.

That's what I get from it. Sensuality. Cleanliness. Warmth.

I'd actually describe the tickle sensation as a nose-gasm. Oh yeah. Not for the youngsters.

callmethekhaleesi
callmethekhaleesi

A very versatile scent - could easily be worn any time of year, day or night. Warm and sugary but not cloying. The vanilla, sandalwood and musk are what I detect the most.

boutonstendres
boutonstendres

An everyday, comfort scent. A lot of BABW scents are woody and cozy. This is less woody, however, and more of a complex gourmand. CG has personality, even if it is very Bath and Body Works Formula TM. Watch out for that overpoweringly musky dry-down.

Decent dupe for Michael Kors Michael if you aren't a tuberose fiend (because there isn't any here!). Staying power is decent and sillage is intimate.

spiderleenie
spiderleenie

This is SUCH a warm and cozy scent! Every time I use this, I think, "comfort scent." I think this is a gourmand that even many gourmand nay-sayers will enjoy, because I think the notes are blended SO well! It definitely stands out in Bath & Body Works's signature collection, where almost every scent is overly sweet and cotton candy-like nowadays.

I tend to dislike peach immensely in scents, since that note tends to put the sugary-sweetness over the edge in a perfume. In Cashmere Glow, though, it makes the fragrance smell like a homemade peach cobbler rather than artificial peach candies (if that makes sense). I think the brown sugar and milk notes give it that "homemade dessert" vibe that balances out the peach.

The cashmere musk and the sandalwood notes prevents this scent from being sickly sweet, though. These notes tone down the gourmand to make the scent softer and richer.

Overall, I think Cashmere Glow is wonderful. It's a perfect Fall and Winter scent, as it's very warm and cozy. If you enjoy Warm Vanilla Sugar, then I highly recommend this to you.

mjd83
mjd83

Warm and comforting. I sometimes like to wear it to bed or on cold rainy days. Makes me feel warm and cozy all day.

stargazer423
stargazer423

Very vanilla and sugary. Reminds me of tanning lotion. I don't mind the body wash and lotion to go to the beach or to use when I go to a concert or something on a warm summer day or night. But otherwise, it's not for me...

Tara_Dan
Tara_Dan

A little too much vanilla and sugar and sweetness I thought. The peach note is pretty strong, and also sweet. It's all right for colder weather. I don't think I really enjoy it though. I have a big bottle of the lotion, and I only use it on my legs...as far away from my nose as I could have it!

starslyric
starslyric

The shower gel smells AMAZING.

odie
odie

Love it! Its like candy, so sweet and luscious and not overpowering or foody. I like it a lot!

27:02:2014
Oh, this excites me every time I wear it, so...sensual....and it IS musky too!!! and the sillage is fantastic. One scent that doesn't disappoint.

Mammajamma
Mammajamma

A new cuddler? BBW Cashmere Glow thankfully does not smell at all like Cashmere ! On me, it smells like a peach cobbler, very peachy, very brown sugar. I think the sandalwood calms it down after the initial application. My skin grabs sugar and vanilla, I was afraid it would turn straight vanilla but it's more like making my peach cobbler a la mode. I really, really love this for a BBW scent, in the dry down if get a soft floral, a bouquet on the table where I'm eating my dessert. Very pleasant, warm, sweet but not Pink Sugar sweet. I thought it has no sillage but the poshest of my coworkers said,"oh, god, someone's wearing fruit again!" She hates sweet but I kinda giggled. It'll be my secret, I will wear this a lot during the holiday season! I have shower gel, lotion, frag mist, but I really want the edt now :)
Edit...a week later it hits me...my rather eccentric gramma used to make what she called "peach porch pies" canned peach pie filling, pilsbury crescent roll dough, in a sandwich press on the grill of all things :) so, happy memories for me, I can't stop grabbing this before bed!

Steph1323201
Steph1323201

My Mom was in Bath and Body works picking up a bottle of one of my all time favs Warm Vanilla Sugar when she smelled this one. She loved it called me and said I'm bringing you home something new that I think you will like a lot. When I sprayed it for the first time I was hooked. I love the woody notes in it which make me feel warm and lovely, the warmness of it is so nice. It's a mild gourmand so I felt homey and delicious that's the only way I can describe the feeling I get when I wear this type of scent. The peach and other notes such as lily and sandalwood are a nice combo in this fragrance. It's a hit with me.

Katiepop
Katiepop

This is a very warm, cozy, sweet scent. Smells like brown sugar. It's dense and nice in small doses. But in super hot weather it can make you want to gag. I wore it one time and a guy said i smelled like apple pie. i think he rather enjoyed. it kind of does smell like rootbeer float. It's not one of my favorites, but i like it for cold weather. It's ok, kind of overly sweet lol. but i find myself craving it if i haven't used it in a long time.

Fragaria
Fragaria

This review is for the edt only. ElleluvsL wrote that this smells like a root beer float tastes. I got this when it first came out and fell in love with it and told the sales assistant that it smells like root beer. She sniffed my arm with a look of disbelief and then, totally agreed. I love that fizzy warm root beer scent in this. We used to have Fizzies as a child, a little stick with a pill shaped fizzy on the end you stirred in water to make root beer. It smells just like what I remember that tasting. That's what I immediately thought of and that's what made me buy this. It would be another run of the mill vanilla if it didn't have this "Fizzy effect". I like this a lot!

Thurea
Thurea

Oh my goodness. It's so delicious. The vanilla is strong, but nowhere near headache inducing. The brown sugar blended with the vanilla just smells to me like the most rich, warm and sweet vanilla caramel. It's indulgent and youthful without being the slightest bit immature. In fact, it's quite sensuous. Absolutely love it.

Tovah
Tovah

This is a soft, cuddly, warm fragrance that's nice for just smelling good. It's a creamy vanilla with sugars and a hint of fruit, and it's lovely for Fall and Winter. Sometimes I need to wear uncomplicated scents that work simply to add cheer to my atmosphere, or to give me a burst of energy. Cashmere Glow hits the nail on the head. It's a very enjoyable, sweet fragrance that has lasting power that ought to shame those designer fragrance brands that charge 4x the money for their terribly mediocre products. I shopped at Bath & Body Works during one of their "Buy 3 Get 3 for Free" sales, and even if I was using the stuff for room freshener it would be a great deal! The edt bottles contain 2.5 oz of fragrance and the bottles are really cute.

SorceressOfTheDark
SorceressOfTheDark

Cashmere Glow warmly lasts a minimal six hours. A wonderful mix of gentle spices, smoothed by woods, vanilla and musk, this is a very calming scent. There is a slight tropical note to this fragrance that persists throughout, however, that I feel negates the cashmere feel. I can live with it, since it's slight. Cashmere Glow is a playful, flirtatious scent to wear. This EdT lasts for hours and hours. I had taken a nap and upon awakening, in the middle area between sleep and full awake, noticed this delicious aroma wafting from my inner elbow. It was filled with a mix of spices, deep spices, a muskiness that was absolutely delectably sensual. I suddenly realized I was still wearing Cashmere Glow. The headiness of this EdT hours later was tantamount to being in a Far East bazaar where my senses are filled to hilt with wondrous earthy spices and incenses.
Cashmere Glow is that rich in its combination of notes that it delivers a resounding punch many, many hours later. It's a warm sensual, yet user-friendly fragrance that makes you want to wrap yourself in wholesome sensuality. Surprise yourself and give it a test-drive.

jackiedufield
jackiedufield

When I smelled Cashmere Glow in the store before it was officially released, I really liked it. But then a few months later I went into BBW, fully intending to purchase it and ugh ~ I didn't like it ~ it smelled like the disinfectant that they use in the bathrooms on the Mass Pike! I was really disappointed.

ElleluvsL
ElleluvsL

For me, the best way I can describe Cashmere Glow is that it smells exactly like how a root beer float tastes: sweet, spicy, and creamy. It's an optimistic, feel good scent and so I like to use it as a room and linen spray as well as a perfume.

punkinfaye
punkinfaye

This is a great cuddler scent and more mature than the other vanilla type scents BBW has.

It's something that is made to be worn on crisp fall/winter days, so that the fragrance wafts out of your bulky sweater when you move.

I still prefer the now discontinued "Vanilla Noir" but this evokes the same type of cozy feelings.

prefumegeek
prefumegeek

I used to love this perfume but then a week or two later when i put it on, it smelled like rusty metal! I was all like, "why does it smell like this?!" i do not know why.....

ayeraebae
ayeraebae

It is so amazing... Just smelling it makes you feel all warm. It's a winter scent I believe. It's super good.

jeanbean7777
jeanbean7777

I really liked this body mist. I smell peach vanilla and a similarity to jean paul gaultier as well. I also am reminded of Poeme perfume by lancome and slightly of fancy by jessica simpson. As you can see this is very sensual, longlasting and girly ftom its pergume comparisons. My boyfriend hates almost every perfume except eternity and he really liked this body spray. This is probably my favorite body spray right now. I find mysekf reaching for this one a lot and I really wish I had the shower gel, lotion, perfume, etc. This could be used in the sunshine of summer or the cold of winter. day or evening. Also, this is versatile. A teenager could wear this but its also highly attractive to mature women, carreer women, mothers, etc. Who like to be feminine.I think im going to buy this collection because its so wearable and just all out pretty. Even the body spray gived me decent sillage on its own. Its more of a casual scent to me or a romantic scent.

Prettysweetz
Prettysweetz

This is a at home fragrance or I'm running to the store and back quickly scent. I cannot detect notes on this but I'm no good at detecting notes and describing scents. It smells good. It smells like a grown up sugar free creamcicle. I can smell fruits and vanilla. The fruits are syrupy..reminds me of baked canned peaches..mmmm....the vanilla is sweet but Is not tooth aching sweet. This is perfect for a woman in her 30s on that crave sweet scents.

This smells like rice flower and Shea, vanilla noir, forever sunshine, and very little it'll twilight woods...all mixed together nicely.

This does not last long on my skin and is not strong; I have to spray this in my clothes and hair for the scent to last. On my close I smell the fruits more and on my skin the Vanilla come through more.

This is very nice and I would buy again as is one of the scents my hunny doesn't complain about (he doesn't like perfumes)

snowbunny007
snowbunny007

For me, this fragrance is just ok. I like it, but it has no lasting power and the sillage on my skin is almost non-existant. I was surprised at the amount of fruitiness that this scent contains, because of the name "Cashmere Glow". I expected it to be a bit warmer, in that (warm cotton softness) sort of way. The warmth comes from vanilla, which is nice, but a just a tad ordinary. It reminds me of far too many other fragrances with a similar note lineup.

I ultimately have decided that this is more of a super casual, vacation scent for me. It's one of those scents that I will enjoy while it lasts, but I won't be heartbroken if I lose it.

I do like the fact that the scent comes in differant formats like body wash and a cute, glittery mist. The mist has alot of alcohol, so it's not great for sensitive skin. But, I think it would look great with a tan or layered over a coco butter cream.

All in all, it doesn't last long enough for me to get a concrete impression other that some light fruits and a french-type vanilla. It's casual and unoffensive...easy to wear. Not too strong for school or a casual office.

marydoan90
marydoan90

When I was younger, during the winter my dad would make me a glass of sweet hot milk (condensed milk mixed with hot water).
I hadn't thought of that memory for a while until I sprayed myself with this and suddenly those moments came rushing back :]

Warm milky vanilla, a bit similar to Jessica Simpson's Fancy, but this is more mature with a milky powderyness.

sweethearttx
sweethearttx

I wanted to like this, but it was just too dense for me (at least when I used it in lotion form). Very warm scent that I could see being nice in small doses. Heavy on the vanilla. This is a mature scent for sure!

tareana
tareana

LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. Probably one of the most sophisticated BBW scents ever. Feminine, but not too girly, sweet but not too candy- like. I hope they don't discontinue- I will buy some extras just in case!

amaraztavich
amaraztavich

Very Nice, Sensual, Calming, Comforting, I only wish we could exchange the brown sugar for some AMBER
The drydown smells of soft spices and brown sugar
And I disagree, I don't belive this smells at like J.S. or J.P

terrarone
terrarone

I've never written a review before, but this one made a big enough impression on me that I've decided to start. I've been on a perfume binge the past few weeks, just breaking down and buying several of the ones I've been wanting for a long time. However, with my funds dwindling and still having not found my Christmas scent I stopped into Bath and Body Works while letting Wonderstruck and Enchanted Wonderstruck from Belk's settle. I sniffed this and instantly liked it. It came across as very smooth, with vanilla, musk, and for some reason something reminiscent of mint or maybe licorice. I decided to wash off the Wonderstrucks and head home wearing this, but on the way home I felt compelled to head back and buy this, and I don't regret it. It is absolutely delicious and I can't wait to experience this year's Christmas festivities with this scent. An instant favorite!

b34ut1ful
b34ut1ful

This is one of BBW better scents, and one of their rare Caramely ones. Mangoes, peaches and citrus first hit me, and then I get a whiff of sugar, caramel, amber, sandalwood and some heavy floral.

rosembloom
rosembloom

I have found a real Gem in Cashmere glow! The zesty fruity opening makes my mouth water and brings a smile to my face as soon as i spritz. The guava, peach , apricot and berries give it a youthful aura of freshness before blending with the heart of light florals. What really makes me love this scent is the drydown. It is simply gorgeous. A fruity-floral-oriental gourmand??? :D yes! Casmere musk is something I have never smelled though cannot detect as such ( is there such a 'note' ?) but this simmering sillage is incredibly yummy with creamy sandalwood, warmed by a 'bourbon' vanilla and that sweet note of dulce de lece that leaves me comfy and warm inside. Great for layering with Pink Chiffon or Warm Vanilla Sugar. When I finish my mist, I am def. buying the f.b. of this wonder.

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

Cashmere Glow is a VERY welcome departure from the progression of fruity teeny-bopper scents littering Bath and Body Works' shelves. It is still sweet, but not sweet in a cavity inducing sort of way. I love this scent. For the longest time I avoided vanilla scents like the plague, but recently I decided I wanted to expand my fragrance wardrobe. This scent has quickly become a regular in my rotation, especially for daily wear.

Cashmere glow is heavy on the vanilla, but thankfully not in a baking cookies kind of way. This vanilla is rich and warm, and the peach note lends an added dimension of unique sweetness to the mix. The musk notes are subdued to my nose, and the fragrance dries down beautifully to a soft base that lasts literally all day on me even without layering.

I have to say that I do prefer the Fine Fragrance Mist to the EDT. Strangely enough, the EDT was more linear to me than the mist was, along with being too strong for me. Being that the mist is considerably cheaper than the EDT I am okay with this :).

mrjls
mrjls

I just brought this scent today an it smells like pure warmth and goodness i love it eventhou i normally go for fruity florals but this one is good i must say

Vanilla, vanilla, and more vanilla. Then some creamy peach and mild spicy notes, and a dash more of vanilla. Dries down to sandalwood, musk, and yes, vanilla. I love vanilla, so I like this a lot. This is sweet, warm, soft, cozy, yummy, a true comfort scent. Vanilla lovers, you have to try this.

b.a.denney
b.a.denney

I bought this in the small body mist to try. Lately so many of Bath and Body Works scents are just sweet, sweet, sweet. I do like sweet scents but they were all smelling the same to me. THIS is different than that. It is warm and cozy and very wearable. To me it is in the same family as my favorite of theirs which is Sensual Amber. It is less sexy than Sensual Amber but has the same warmth and to me smells somewhat similar. I find the drydown to be very different than when it is freshly sprayed. It really evolves on me and gets lots of depth...I can smell more fruits and what to me smells almost like peach(which I love) and lots of vanilla. I think I'll probably have to break down and buy the EDT. This will be a great one to mix with other scents too. Love the name too.

aqua76239
aqua76239

I wanted to get this scent almost as soon as I smelled it. To say that I like it would be an understatement-I have been dissapointed in BBW offerings lately but it redeemed itself with Cashmere Glow. As others said, its warm, cozy that feels like its just wrapps itself around you like a soft blanket. I agree that there is some resemblence to Jessica Simpson Fancy but its different enough to hold its own. There is distict dulce le leche note and I really adore that(but I don't like to eat it so go figure) and only a hint of warm apricot flavor. I wouldn't really classify it as a fruity vanilla because the vanilla dominates this. There is musky note in the drydown that Fancy doesn't have which defiantely makes this scent unique. I don't think I smelled anything simular to it before so this gets high marks for originality. I don't particularly like BBW packaging which is kind of plain to me but I do LOVE the scent.
UPDATE: from the start, I thought this reminded me of another scent but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. After wearing Cashmere Glow couple of times, I finally realized what it was-it reminds me of Samsara which is my HG perfume. It layers beatifully with it. Needless to say I will be getting all the body care items in this scent as well. ITs my absolute favorite from BBW

jycpool
jycpool

My husbands response is what has sold me on this fragrance, After working all day then coming home, I sat next to him he leaned over, deeply kissed me and told me how good I smelled!!

libbyanne
libbyanne

I much prefer sweeter scents but this one is best described as a warm, sit buy the fire on a cold day smell. Not great, but not bad.
Definitely more mature than I embarrassingly have to admit that I like.

jujujulie
jujujulie

I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS SCENT SO MUCH!! I HAVE STOCKED UP ON THE SHIMMER SPRAY! I HAVE PICKED UP AT LEAST 10 BOTTLES OF THE SHIMMER SPRAY!! ;) ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SCENT!! SMELLS JUST LIKE JEAN PAUL GAULTIER!! MY OTHER FAVORITE TOO! YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MANY FAVORITES. I WENT BACK TO THE MALL TODAY TO PICK UP MORE AFTER BEING IN THERE ON TUESDAY! ;) I ASKED THEM IF THE "CASHMERE GLOW" WAS GOING TO BE A STAPLE IN THEIR LINEUP AND SHE SAID YES!!! ;) THIS IS NOT JUST A LIMITED EDITION! SO I WAS HAPPY TO HEAR THAT AND THOUGHT I'D SHARE WITH THOSE THAT ARE CRAZY ABOUT THIS SCENT! THIS IS NOW MY SIGNATURE SCENT AT THE MOMENT. TOOK MY SHOWER TONIGHT AND LATHERED THE SHIMMER SPRAY ALL OVER! VERY PRETTY! I WILL PUT SOME ON BEFORE I GO TO BED TONIGHT! ENJOY,ON MY SKIN I ONLY GET VANILLA, BROWN SUGAR AND MILK. I'M DEFINETLY KEEPING THIS SCENT A SECRET! I DON'T WANT ANYONE SMELLING LIKE ME!!!!

SophieJ
SophieJ

Very nice blend of vanilla, musk, and hint of peach. It's sweet, but very perfumey and sophisticated. I am hoarding bottles of the lotion because I love it so much and am afraid BBW will discontinue it soon. The EDT is great; long lasting and strong. The lotion is also heavily perfumed. Try it before it's gone!

theboynextdoor
theboynextdoor

It's not my favorite fragrance in the world, but it is a great scent none the less.

I love the name of Cashmere. Mmmm it just sounds so soft and luxurious.

Glow is cute too.

As for the scent, its warm, entrancing, a little sugary, peachy, soft, and overall brightly comforting.

I picture the scent being worn at night before getting under covers to read a book. Its warmth and sensuality are perfect for that atmosphere.

However, I was suprised when I tried the body lotion on before heading out the door around 2pm on a gorgeous sunny day in Florida....as soon as the sun hit my scented skin...the fragrance came alive and the 'glow' really shined.

Its fruit notes are apparent but not overwhelming. I will not lie, there is an underlying musk to this fragrance that gives its depth and sophistication, but musk on some people can come off too mature.
Of course, it smells better on some and smells odd on others.

Bath & Body Works has a 100% guarantee with all of their products, so don't be shy walking into their store - spraying it on your wrists and picking one or two bottles to take home to test out for yourself.

I truly believe you have to try a fragrance in your own personal setting to find out if its right for you.

Vamy69
Vamy69

I tried this today and I have to say, I am very impressed! I put the perfume on one wrist and the body mist on the other and both of them have been going strong for 7+ hours! It is a very warm and comfy scent. I can see wearing this all winter and especially during the holidays. If you are into warm vanilla gourmand scents this is a must try! Lovely!

lavender sage
lavender sage

I really enjoy the scent of this! The opening has a lot more peach than I was anticipating, but once this scent settles down, the musky vanilla is very soft and sweet, and lingers for a long time. Definitely one of the best scents (in my opinion) from BBW in a long time.

- I just wanted to add that the fragrance mist lasts a long time also! This morning I woke up and could still smell where I had sprayed it on my sweater the day before.

Turtledove
Turtledove

I only tried the hand lotion, but judging from that, Cashmere Glow isn't anything special. It's sweet, vaguely peachy, vaguely vanilla, and VERY bland. It also uses the same scratchy/soapy note that bothers me in a few other scents, especially Country Chic (I think it's a musk?) It sounds like a lovely peaches and cream type scent from the notes, but it's really not that gourmand, it's just a lot of sweet nothing.

Carnelian
Carnelian

To my nose, it's a dead ringer for The Body Shop's Vanilla perfume (not the oil) - it has the same "soapy" edge to it but is a little more dry, maybe with a little more more powder from sandalwood. To me, it's still primarily a vanilla frag. Not unique, but nice, it's pleasant and nice for fall, and lasts pretty well, too.

Also reminds me of B&B Works Vanilla Noir from a few years back, although lighter and not as rich, does not last as long.

leogirl84
leogirl84

At first sniff, I get peaches and bubblegum..a bit sweeter than I prefer, though the drydown is a very nice, faint hint of vanilla. Smells like a spring picnic :)

bookishbeauty
bookishbeauty

I only have the lotion of this, but it is delicious. I bought the little $1 sample bottle a few weeks ago, and when I first got it I kind of thought "meh" but after using it for a bit it has really grown on me. Such a nice vanilla.

PenelopeLA
PenelopeLA

I tried this yesterday. Its not as sweet as some of the previous BBW's. Lots and lots of jasmine in this. Jasmine is blended nicely with sandalwood and vanilla. Also, the vanilla is very pretty and not "cupcakey". Very nice scent.

secretcrush
secretcrush

I purchased this last nite within minutes of testing it... Its a very warm soft fragrance, perfect 4 fall... I coulda sworn it had peach in it although not listed here... Anyways it a mild gourmand scent that sorta reminds me of JPG Classique with its warmth :) The body spray alone has lasted well over 6 hrs on my wrist and I'm debating on purchasing the lotion and shower gel... This one brings BBW back to the top 4 me lol, I'm very impressed...