Designers » B » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Classic Bath and Body Works for men

Classic Bath and Body Works for men
dislike

Classic Bath and Body Works for men Pictures

Classic by Bath and Body Works is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Classic was launched in 2011. The fragrance features bourbon pepper, iris, woody notes and musk.

Bourbon Pepper iris Woody Notes Musk

Classic Fragrance Reviews

ACTUAL NOTES from B&BW:

TOP: Bourbon pepper, apple, cardamom
HEART: black pepper, nutmeg, orris, sandalwood
BASE: vanilla wood, guaiac wood, vetiver, patchouli, musk

I had a small 2 oz (60 ml.) body wash, and after I finally got around to using it I actually loved it and, after I finished it, I went back to the store to get the full bottle and a full size body wash-it had already been discontinued less than 6 months later!!

One of those "classic" kick-myself-hard-I-didn't-get-it-while-I-could perfumes *sighs sadly*

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bath and Body Works Classic fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Bath and Body Works Classic, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Classic by Bath and Body Works. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Classic by Bath and Body Works represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Boucheron Jaipur Homme Lalique Lalique Pour Homme Prada Prada Amber Pour Homme (Prada Man) Bath and Body Works Oak Perry Ellis Perry Ellis m Versace Versace Man Prada Prada Amber Pour Homme Intense Lanvin Avant Garde Burberry Touch for Men Bath and Body Works Ocean Lalique Lalique Pour Homme Equus Montblanc Starwalker Lanvin Oxygene Homme Salvatore Ferragamo F by Ferragamo Black Dolce&Gabbana The One for Men Eau de Parfum Bath and Body Works Noir Antonio Banderas The Golden Secret Givenchy Givenchy Play Intense Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12. White Versace Versace L'Homme