Designers » B » Oriental Floral « Groups

Dark Kiss Eau de Parfum Bath and Body Works for women

Dark Kiss Eau de Parfum Bath and Body Works for women
dislike

Dark Kiss Eau de Parfum Bath and Body Works for women Pictures Dark Kiss Eau de Parfum Bath and Body Works for women Pictures Dark Kiss Eau de Parfum Bath and Body Works for women Pictures

Bath and Body Works launches a new version of its popular fragrance Dark Kiss (Eau de Toilette) with a new look and enhanced concentration as Dark Kiss Eau de Parfum. Their best-selling fragrance now lasts even longer!

Top notes include bergamot, incense, blackberries and Mirabelle plum. Burgundy rose, peony and geranium are mixed with amber in the heart of the perfume, placed on the oriental base of dark vanilla, labdanum, vetiver, musk and sensual balsams.

The fragrance is available as EDP; shower gel, body lotion and fragrance splash. Dark Kiss Eau de Parfum was launched in 2014.

Bergamot Incense Mirabelle Blackberry

Rose Geranium Peony Amber

Labdanum Black Vanilla Husk Musk resins Vetiver

Black Orchid

Dark Kiss Eau de Parfum Fragrance Reviews

karolagd
karolagd

I have one bottle for sale, send me pm if You are interested.

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

Does this smell different that the original Dark Kiss perfume? I loved that scent and I'm so disappointed that bath and body works discontinued it :(

Intoner
Intoner

I was haunted by this perfume for 2 weeks since I sprayed it on my shirt just for fun. Since then, its smell is stuck in my car and on my bag. even i wear another perfume, i can smell faint blackberry vanilla incense. I guess this one is a success for the brand cuz This perfume has grown on me and I just bought it to my collection. It's juicy fruity vanilla incense and scream DARK to me (Yeah, the name scream it too lol)

I got strong bergamot in the opening then mainly blackberry, incense and vanilla. it's VERY LONG LASTING and heavy. 100% Night fragrance but i wear it all day lol

lizzyshreds
lizzyshreds

Does anyone know if this is getting released?

SadieBluesLady
SadieBluesLady

Okay, has ANYONE living in the US seen this yet? I'd love to get a bottle, no matter the price!!!

blacklibran1
blacklibran1

This is only available in Dubai and the Middle East:(

smile4thecamera
smile4thecamera

I've been wondering about this so I sent an inquiry to BBW asking where it was and when would it be out. They replied that they have " no current plans to release this in an EDP version." What they have available in this scent is online. What the heck?

craftyminx
craftyminx

If you've still got any discontinued Forever Midnight from BBW, this layers beautifully with it. Cuts that medicinal note in Dark Kiss.

Dara813
Dara813

I'm really happy they're bringing this one back. It is among my favorites from BBW, which also include Secret Wonderland, Wild Madagascar Vanilla, and Velvet Sugar. This one has a nice rich aroma; incensy but still sweet.

Now, does anyone know when it will be available in stores or online? I just looked online and didn't see it.

mjdancer83
mjdancer83

Glad they're bringing this one back! It was always one of my favorites. Very different from the usual BBW scents. It's a richer, darker, better (imo) verson of Midnight Fantasy. And the perfect scent for cool, overcast autumn days!

lesecretforme
lesecretforme

I can't find this online. Is it only in stores?

Maismais
Maismais

I LOVE it. For me its Heaven. The longivity and sillage are awesome . I spray it twice on my wrist and i keep sniffing it for the holl day. Vanilla, blackberry, and ros are so deliciois and mystery which is enough for me to have it as an extremely perfect match for my personality. It is the most successful of BBW.

knics33
knics33

Very cool that B&BW is listening to fans and bringing back fan favorites and older, popular scents. Would love to seen this done with more discontinued scents! Specifically Magnolia Blossom, Lavender Flowers and Charmed Life. The first two going WAY back :).

Dark Kiss is a fruity gourmand that reminds me of Britney's Midnight Fantasy, but definitely "darker". I definitely get the resins in this one!

This is normally one of my favorite scent types - a berry gourmand with amber, but Dark Kiss goes a little too NyQuil-ish on me, unfortunately. Though I didn't have much luck with Dark Kiss in body care form I will definitely give the EDP a go in the hopes that it will work better with my chemistry.

Whit
Whit

I'm glad BBW is relaunching this frag. It was one of my favorites and I always got compliments when I wore it. Can't wait to pick up some more of this in the stores!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bath and Body Works Dark Kiss Eau de Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Bath and Body Works Dark Kiss Eau de Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dark Kiss Eau de Parfum by Bath and Body Works. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dark Kiss Eau de Parfum by Bath and Body Works represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

beauty at ebay
Bath and Body Works Dark Kiss Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon Paco Rabanne Olympea Valentino Valentina Gucci Gucci Guilty Intense Dolce&Gabbana The One Desire Bath and Body Works Velvet Sugar Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Gucci Gucci Guilty Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Her Eau de Parfum Giorgio Armani Si Bath and Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Lancome La Vie Est Belle Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Britney Spears Fantasy Bath and Body Works Cashmere Glow Aquolina Pink Sugar Sparks