Designers » B » Citrus « Groups

Hello Sugar! Bath and Body Works for women

Hello Sugar! Bath and Body Works for women
dislike

Hello Sugar! by Bath and Body Works is a Citrus fragrance for women. Hello Sugar! was launched in 2008. The fragrance features lemon and sugar.

Lemon Sugar

Lemon Escape
Body Fantasies Feel Elegant Fantasy

Hello Sugar! Fragrance Reviews

QueenieBee
QueenieBee

Aaah, the smell of nostalgia! My sister and I used to fight over this and steal it back and forth between us back in the day. Such a cute scent. Really it is the perfect balace between sweet and citrus. Simple and light. Was ecstastic to find it on ebay (although not ecstatic about the price). Not as sharp, lemon-cleanery a scent as Love's Lemon. Much smoother and sweeter, just like a lemon tart.

My only concern is that I developed an allergy to artificial vanilla in my early twenties, so not sure if this is going to give me a headache. I hope not, because I love it.

Lipglossjunkee
Lipglossjunkee

This smells delightfully of lemon pound cake drizzled in a sweet vanilla glaze. Not *too* sweet or overpowering (those kinds of foody scents give me a migraine!), but I think BBW has managed to get just the right mix of tart & decadence together so that it is not a cloying scent. The bottle itself is cute--a square, squat bottle with the Vargas girl logo and dangling rock sugar candy hanging from the nozzle. I miss this one!! They should bring it back!!

butterfly32190
butterfly32190

Such a beautiful fragrance! Takes me back to 08 some of the best times of my life. I never want to be out of this perfume, still have half a bottle. Saw some on eBay for $50 ..just might pick me up another bottle while I still can...

PUNKIN
PUNKIN

IT SMELLS FRESH CLEAN AND SO GOOD YOU WOULD WANT TO EAT IT!! I LOVE IT AND WEAR IT ALL SUMMER!THIS SCENT ACTUALLY HAS A COOLING EFFECT FOR ME! I BBUY IT WHENEVER I CAN FIND IT!

pynkgirl
pynkgirl

Something tells me this is competition for Fresh Sugar at Sephora! Pretty obvious.

spiderleenie
spiderleenie

Hello Sugar and Lemon Vanilla are the same scents ... And I love them!

There isn't much complexity with this fragrance at all. It's a gourmand fragrance that smells like lemon pound cake (or lemon cookies ... Whichever confection you prefer!). If the thought of smelling like a sugary lemon dessert appeals to you, then Hello Sugar is right up your alley.

Because of the lemon/citrus aspect of this fragrance, I prefer to wear this during the Summer. I think it's a fantastic gourmand to wear during the Summer, and it's been a Summer staple for me over the past few years. It's such a happy and yummy scent. I can't resist it!

One thing I will say about this though: For some reason, this is one of the very few fragrances that manages to stay in my hair. Sometimes I like to spray my hair with something to give it a nice smell, but the scents usually never last. Hello Sugar and Lemon Vanilla do though!

Smelly Mama
Smelly Mama

A few people have said/complained about this scent not being a "fresh" lemon scent. It isn't supposed to be a lemony scent really. It is supposed to smell like a lemon tart or cookie, which is where the powdered notes come into play on the skin. It has the right amount of vanilla-ish scent, with lemon and a crust from a cookie or shortbread.

If you want more of a fresh lemon scent, this isn't for you. It's more a gourmand/pastry scent, not a fruit scent.

I LOVE it!

karmas
karmas

this perfume is great after a bath or in the morning to get a burst of freshness, its kinda cozy too. the only thing is that it DOES NOT LAST! i hate that!

lovable
lovable

Looking at the notes, it doesn't sound like it would smell like anything special. I'm not too much of a fan of straight up sugary perfumes.

luxlover
luxlover

Nice girly scent. I was attracted to the cute bottle.

christina~xoxo
christina~xoxo

mmmmmm! yummmmyyy! usually use this one when running out on a saturday morning on errands..doesnt last though..

guest_bev
guest_bev

i love hello sugar sooo much. I think one of bbws best ideas ever:]

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bath and Body Works Hello Sugar! fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Bath and Body Works Hello Sugar!, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Hello Sugar! by Bath and Body Works. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Hello Sugar! by Bath and Body Works represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

beauty at ebay
Bath and Body Works Brown Sugar & Fig Bath and Body Works Dark Kiss Aquolina Pink Sugar Bath and Body Works Vanilla Noir Britney Spears In Control Curious Jessica Simpson Fancy Harajuku Lovers Harajuku Lovers G Bath and Body Works Sensual Amber Hard Candy Hard Candy Queen Latifah Queen by Queen Latifah Bath and Body Works Riceflower & Shea Victoria`s Secret Love Spell Britney Spears Fantasy Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Aquolina Pink Sugar Sensual Britney Spears Believe Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Aquolina Gold Sugar Rihanna Reb'l Fleur Bath and Body Works Be Enchanted