Designers » B » Floral Fruity « Groups

Midnight Pomegranate Bath and Body Works for women

Midnight Pomegranate Bath and Body Works for women
dislike

sour

Midnight Pomegranate by Bath and Body Works is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Midnight Pomegranate was launched in 2007. Top notes are nutmeg, pomegranate, cinnamon, anise, citruses and blackberry; middle notes are iris, blueberry, cassia, raspberry and jasmine; base notes are sandalwood, patchouli, musk, vanilla and tobacco.

Nutmeg Pomegranate Cinnamon Anise Citruses Blackberry

iris Blueberry Cassia Raspberry Jasmine

Sandalwood Patchouli Musk Vanilla Tobacco

Pomegranate

Midnight Pomegranate Fragrance Reviews

daisyvision
daisyvision

Midnight Pomegranate is indeed evocative of Christmas or Thanksgiving holidays. It starts off super spicy, and dies down into a more fruity concoction. Notes like nutmeg and tobacco give it a darkness, and a rich complexity. It's sparkling and juicy. A great offering from B&BW!

alaub
alaub

Love this scent, although its not a favorite of mine. Strong when first sprayed, but dies down into a lovely, velvety scent. Pomegranate and cinnamon take the front seat in this one, zooming you off into a far off, sexy place. I don't get any raspberry, which is a good thing, because it doesn't always smell too becoming on me. I do wish the scent was stronger, though. I felt like they could had added something to deepen the smell. Maybe more musk or tobacco? Overall, I probably wouldn't purchase for myself again, but would enjoy receiving it as a gift!

Contradanzaa
Contradanzaa

I have the lotion and fine fragrance mist and it lasts on me 5 hours+. I'm not sure if it's just my skin, but body mists tend to cling as well as perfumes do. Smells juicy and dark on me. I'm not great at describing notes, but it's like a sparkling, dark pomegranate on my skin. Something that a dark fairy creature would wear.

syarashin
syarashin

I'm reviewing the fragrance mist. The smell might be different from the EDT, but more or less they have the same sweet smell. On me, it definitely smells Christmas-y. Or you might say that it smells like berry candles you lit during the festive season. Something smells so gourmand, it must have been the berries. You might say it's dark and sexy, but this scent changed its dominant notes to vanilla when it touches my skin. So what I got mostly is berries and vanilla, with just a hint of pomegranate. Don't know whether that can be called 'sexy' when there's no pomegranate haha! I'm not at all impressed, and that's obvious because I'm not a fan of vanilla. Maybe because this isn't the EDT, I couldn't smell any spices or tartness in this. It might smell nicer when it's cold and it definitely smells better on my cloth (I could smell its tartness a bit)

polly golightly
polly golightly

tripudio di frutti rossi con melograno in pole position, cui seguono lampone, mirtillo e mora. ma non finisce qui (emmenomale!). l'impressione succosa si arricchisce di legni e di spezie, con sandalo, patchouli, cannella ma anche qualche sentore di tabacco da pipa. io ci sento anche un po' di iris. insomma, un accordo barocco edificato su certa frutta. ovvio che non sia esattamente il mio genere, ma piuttosto un divertissement, un gioco gradevole e polposo.

dreemboat
dreemboat

I'm reviewing the body spray, which I've worn quite a lot for years. In the bottle, it has a great, not too sweet, fruity, slightly tart pomegranate scent. At first spray, it smells of berries and pomegranate, but I've never loved the dry down, which is very strong, and has a slight bitter scent on me. It has very strong pomegranate notes, fruity but not light, and I'm just now noticing the candle-esque cinnamon spice and woodsy notes that come through when it's dried .I think it can have a very slight candle scent if you really, really smell it, which seems to come from what I smell as a fake cinnamon scent. Occasionally, I get a patchouli note, and I can sometimes also get an anise note, and other people have remarked that it has a strong tobacco leaf note. Some people have also told me it smells like delicious and yet clean, comparing it to fresh laundry. On me, it smells very dark, and reminds me of deep, wine red velvet, which is why I wear it a lot. The sillage is strong, and the longevity is too. Overall, it is a very nice, dark, and more adult pomegranate and fruit scent.

HollyHawk22
HollyHawk22

My ex-boyfriend bought me a HUGE bottle of this a few years ago and I had to put off wearing it for a while due to bad memories. I do love it on my skin. Lots of pomegranate with a good deal of cinnamon. I get a light musk and an almost vanilla undertone on me. It's sweet enough to wear during the day, but sexy enough for a date night. I can't say how glad I am that I didn't throw this away along with the guy! After almost three years, I'm back to wearing it on occasion and while it has bittersweet memories for me it also gets me compliments.

Allen-at-home
Allen-at-home

I won't get on my soap box about marketing again, and how too many fragrances are marketed towards women when, in fact, should be marketed to BOTH genders as unisex, but Midnight Pomegranate reminds me of Tom Ford's Plum Japonais and Jo Malone's Pomegranate Noir. To MY nose, Midnight Pomegranate has quite a bit of cinnamon in it. In fact, if it weren't for the tobacco leaf (not tobacco, but tobacco leaf), patchouli, and anise, it would be too feminine to wear, in my opinion, but those notes are all in there, making the dry-down more unisex than feminine, although those bright top notes remain throughout. "Midnight" Pomegranate doesn't seem dark at all, but is actually more of a bright, daytime scent. And in my opinion, this, and Black Amethyst, are the only 2 Bath & Body Works fragrances worth wearing.

fawnydawny
fawnydawny

i sat next to a girl in one my classes who wore this and it smelled divine on her! i bought the lotion for myself and I can barely smell anything. Too bad. Maybe I'll have to try the body spray.

peachypixie
peachypixie

This was kind of a no-brainer when I saw it on clearance and fragrantica said it complements Euphoria, the most amazing winter perfume. While the edt is too strong to layer, the body lotion does some wonderful things for Euphoria's longevity and depth of sensory pleasure. Like a total dunce, I didn't pick up the body wash as well.

b.a.denney

I just won this off ebay and am anxiously awaiting it's arrival. I had this a few years back and went through the entire bottle. I recently sprayed my body mist version on my bed, and my husband said it smelled nice. I knew right then I had to have another bottle of the perfume. To me this is one of Bath and Body Works best perfumes. I was in the store today and I couldn't find it so it must be discontinued.

This is more complex than just pomegranate. I was surprised to see patchouli listed as a note, as I really dislike patchouli. I never detected it in this perfume, and my nose is sensitive to patchouli. I also did not detect tobacco, another I can usually detect right off. In fact, I sometimes think cherry scented perfumes, or perfumes without tobacco(Feathered Musk by Victoria's Secret) smell of tobacco. I guess this just means the notes are well blended, or I'd detect them.

To me this is a somewhat seductive, sexy scent. It seems more grown up than a lot of their offerings. This has good silage and from what I remember, decent longevity. I'm so sick of perfumes that are weak. This one is strong, and I like that. I want others to be able to smell my perfume too! I don't want to knock people out, but smelling nice is always a plus. I may have to stock up off ebay before prices skyrocket. This is a gem.

punkinfaye
punkinfaye

This is one of BBW's most sohpisticated scents and would appeal to folks with a more mature nose.

This does have a christmas type vibe, like it could be a holiday potpourri or room spray, but I think it is gorgeous (and long lasting!) worn on the skin.

Initially you smell the tart pomegranate/cranberry and dewberry, then the warm spices and woods take over.

It is a very dark scent, best worn in winter under a big sweater so the scent stays warm close to your skin.

Very sensual scent.

charmybird
charmybird

This smells like Christmas to me. A bit artificial smelling, might work better as a candle.

camarillo
camarillo

my first perfume... the smells is unique. boy really like it

colorblindlove

I'm SO upset that BBW is discontinuing this scent!! WTF are they thinking? When I think of BBW, I think of this scent. They really are changing for the worst :( Sad...

arummmanis
arummmanis

It gives me headache when I wear it myself, but smells really good on other people.

It's the type of warm weather/night fragrance. It will be too much of worn in summer/hot day.

burgundyaltima

So sad this is being discontinued!.MY FAVORITE BBW SCENT OF ALL TIME!!!! ...Well..looks like i wont be shopping at Bath and Body works anymore!

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

Midnight Pomogranate is a darker, juicy berry fragrance. It is sweet, but the sweetness is tempered by the spices. Patchouli lends a good earthy touch without being overwhelming. Actually, the tobacco note is more prevalent to my nose than the patchouli note. Overall a delicious fragrance.

Unfortunately, if the rumors are true, this fragrance is on the chopping block and will be discontinued from stores in June. Hopefully it becomes an online exclusive, at least, rather than being totally done away with.

kitka
kitka

I have this in the body spray and must say I like it very much--but I love berry scents and this is "very Berry." It does smell a lot like the Renuzit raspberry gel adjustable cone room freshener though (which I also like and keep around the house).

tstarshine
tstarshine

All I smell is Pomegranate. Artificial. Not for me.

brendan.cawley1
brendan.cawley1

My first bbw scent and I still make room for it, it's sophisticated, dark and sexy. I love the first spray, it's juicy and inviting, the spice notes pop against a deep red fruity center. As the toilette wears it reveals a heated heart of warm fruit, somehow dark and bright, with a beautiful base of tobacco leaves, patchouli and sandalwood it always gets me looks and compliments. I have all products offered in this line and always stock up, it's just too good not too! Try it and you'll love it!

antfarm
antfarm

One of my favorites from Bath and Body Works. Fortunately, this isn't played out and I don't smell this on every other woman the way I do with Warm Vanilla Sugar, Japanese Cherry Blossom, and Sweet Pea.

The scent itself smells like sour pomegranates, plastic, and raspberries. It reminds me of the way a red PVC dress would smell--probably because one of my friends who was an exotic dancer used to wear it. It's unpretentious and borderline trashy in a way that I find juicy and exciting.

*This review is for the body cream and body spray.

noel711

This is a complex, multilayered fragrance that comes alive after it warms on your body. The top note (the sweet fruity pomegranate) warms off, and the bottom notes are musky/patchouli with a bit of spice. This is not a girl's fragrance, but is uniquely feminine.
A very good fragrance.

lyciumchld
lyciumchld

The opening is a bit much with the pomegranate, but the dry-down is a lovely mix of spice and muskier notes. Spray at least an hour before leaving the house unless it's the fruit you want people to smell.

noel711

A marvelous, complex, musky mature fragrance. This is a long-lasting scent, but it isn't a simple 'johnny one note' fragrance; There are layers of complexity in this, that arise as the day goes on.

Sweet? Fruity? Maybe in the initial topnote, but that wear of quickly, and as your body heat rises, you get whiffs of cinnamon, citrus, cinnamon...and perhaps something... patchouli? Sandalwood? Tobacco?

I adore this fragrance because it is different, and changes and develops with the day. It also blooms differently on different women. Very Nicely Done, B&BW. Please do not discontinue with grown up fragrance...

lazyroxy
lazyroxy

Very sexy fruity scent, but careful not to splash much since the scent is a little too strong. Smells best after a few hours of applying. Quite delicious!

vanillaface_95
vanillaface_95

okay... i can not say enough about how muh i truely love this perfume.... ive loved this perfume for several years.. and will love it forever.. it may sound so crazy.. but this is my all time favorite perfume.. its absolutly amazing.. i have several bottles of the perfume.. like 4. i have 2 bottles of the mist.. i have the bod butter, the body lotion, and the body wash.. this is the only perfume from bath abd body works that i have completly went hay wire over.. i dont usually like musky scents.. but this one is sooooo sweet and musky and warm and i just feel like it im in a romance movie when i wear it.. im not sure if guys like it.. because i havent asked.. and im not sure if it just mixes into my skin so good... but this is one perfume im glad i discovered. it does have a strong pomeganate smell to it.. but its a very lovely smelling pomegranate... it definatley deserves its name as MIIDNIGHT because thats what it smells like.. i think its more of a fall or winter night scent though.. a cold night, with the heat of the musky sugar rising from sweet pomegranate and rasberry. amazing! im truely Midnight Pomegranates BIGGEST fan!

hadew1
hadew1

I mostly smell pomegranate, blackberry, vanilla, tobacco. The fruits go sour on me and the vanilla-tobacco gets cloying, but this works really well on my sister--just a difference in skn chemistry, unfortunately. Lovely scent, but not on me.
The lotion and hand sanitizer are both fine; it's just the EDT that goes bad on my skin.

Pinksugarplum03
Pinksugarplum03

It smells like what Starburst tastes like. It's an awesome scent!

Tala
Tala

This is the fresh version of Hugo Boss Red. It is very long lasting too and I only have the body spray! Can't see any connections made to Euphoria here! If you check the notes you will see how many common notes there are between Hugo Red and Midnight Pomegranate. I am very happy to have discovered this similarity since Hugo Red was a huge sublime success at it's own time.

AbigailP
AbigailP

Sweet and spicy, oh YES PLEASE!!

I love it. Just adore it. Favorite perfume EVER!!!

Too bad they don't make it in the mini size... I really don't wear perfume that often, but dang! I LOVE this stuff!

kismetdaisy
kismetdaisy

so yeah, I just tried this stuff today, and I did not like it. I like pomegranate, but still not much of a fruity scent kind of gal. More into gourmand I guess. It was pretty strong for Bath and body works. Also spicy. Not really my cup of tea.

TanteSimone
TanteSimone

I have to admit that this smells really great on me----dark, berry-ish, with a light hint of tobacco to give it depth. However, it is mighty intense and no matter how little I use, it becomes way too overwhelming. I sprayed once on my nape and the projection was immense. I ran for the shower to get rid of it.

I envy those who can be trigger happy with this one. I would have to find a way to just dab it so I can wear it often.

It is very, very nice though.

ialwayssmellgood
ialwayssmellgood

This fragrance is my all time favorite. It they ever discontinue it, I will absolutely fall apart.
Update: A B&BW associate stated that it is being discontinued!! Ahhhh. I bought an extra bottle and some body butter. I dont thik they will sell anymore after January. Ugghhhh!

burgundyaltima

The only thing i buy from Bath & Body works is..Midnight pomegranate , it last all day (when layered with shower gel, body CREAM, and EDT) ..it so mesmerizing.,.i hope they don't discontinue this..its amazing..i received so many compliments on this..been wearing it for years!

howiwondrwhatur
howiwondrwhatur

This is an unusual fragrance. Very complex in my opinion. Pomegranate just IS a wonderful fragrance in many things, but the added spiciness of nutmeg and the smokiness of the tobacco are what keep this from being too "fruity", and add a lot of exotic mystery. It almost verges on being "musty", but doesn't go overboard with it. In fact, you could almost mistake that cool powderyness as peppermint. I actually think it is very beautiful and I may have to buy more than just the lotion!

firstinthedance
firstinthedance

This smelled great in the bottle, but it didn't work with my chemistry. It instantly smelled sour on me.

spiderleenie
spiderleenie

Midnight Pomegranate is a fantastic and, in my opinion, a unique fragrance (especially for Bath and Body Works). If you aren't a fan of your regular, run-of-the-mill sweet and fruity florals, then Midnight Pomegranate is a really good solution!

If I had to describe this scent, I would say that it's a smoky fruit. There's a little bit of sweetness to the fruit, but it isn't overpowering or sugary sweet at all. What really makes this fragrance unique, in my opinion, is the tobacco at the base. The tobacco really adds a smoky and sexy quality to the pomegranate. There's quite a bit of dimension to this fragrance, which I really love.

I'd say that this is a good fragrance for most of the year. I like to wear this one during the Autumn and Winter, and also during Summer nights.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Bath & Body Works Midnight Pomegranate is alluring, deep, and seductive. Juicy pomegranate and rich green cassia leaves with fresh nutmeg, warm cinnamon, and just a hint of patchouli. Amazing longevity and projection for an eau de toilette. One of Bath & Body Works best fragrances!

ImDiffrentSoWhat
ImDiffrentSoWhat

The second I heard the name I almost insticntivly knew that this perfume would be one I would love. Pomegranates are one of my favioret foods and midnight is one of my faviorets time of day. It is funny in a way seeing as when I smell it I get hits of things I have smelled before but never toghther.

I often refer to it as "Darkly Juicy" seeing as most times I come across a juicy scent it is also almost...bubblegummy-if you get what I mean. And darker scents often times are more of a spicey kind of scent. This is the perfect scent for me in it is dark but sweet.

rosembloom
rosembloom

Oh how yummy! Seductive, entrancing and mysterious fruit that lingers like spicy cider and forbidden fruit. Suits me to a T for hot romantic summer nights . I compared it to Euphoria (which i love) since it has a similar juicy-sexy vibe to it. To edit!

b.a.denney

This is a really good scent and I used up a whole bottle of the EDT a few years ago. I just got the body spray because it was 75% off. It smells sharper than I remembered or maybe my tastes have changed somewhat. It is still a nice scent though.

wajeeha85
wajeeha85

I have the shower gel and body lotion for this one and oh my god when layered it smells GORGEOUS and lasts for hoursss! I've used the products a couple of times before going to bed and I could still smell it the next morning. My husband absolutely loves it on me as well which is a wonderful plus! I regret not buying the body mist but will definitely rectify and buy asap - not that its required if you're using the gel and lotion but just cos I love it and its a perfect spray for hot summer days!

jreyes366
jreyes366

I tried so so hard to like this scent but in the end, I just couldn't. To be completely honest, i'm not fond of any type of "fruity" scent but I thought that this one would be different because of the cinnamon and tobbacco notes. But this ended up being way too sickly sweet and gave me awful headaches. I think this smells lovely on other people, I just couldn't be surrounded by this scent all day.

Turtledove
Turtledove

Pomegranate cider is a good description, it's tart and fruity but also deep and spicy, the EDT is a bit more fruity than the lotions, it's not overly sweet though. It actually smells a bit like Dr. Pepper to me, strangely enough.

scentofpeace
scentofpeace

This is one of my all-time favorite scents out there. It is definitely a "fall" scent with its spicy pomegranate cider smell, and when I smell it, I fall irresistibly in love with it all over again.

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

I liked the lotion and body spray, but the EDT was too strong for me. It was very tart and I was blasted with pomegranate, nothing else.

Jellybean
Jellybean

I have a body spray version of this and let me tell yah, this is one supah juicy pomegranate and raspberry scent. Yummm! I absolutely love it! Excellent for daytime,gym and anytime really. Juicyliciously fresh:P

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

I bought this one today ..
what a nice surprise ! it smells exactly as Raspberry jello .. Yummm !

playful fresh fruity scent ,, similar to (Lancome midnight rose) ..

I loved it !

LisaLovesPerfume
LisaLovesPerfume

I get so many compliments on this fragrance. It is great for office or evening wear. Midnight Pomegranate is the type of fragrance that can be a staple to a collection. The juicy fragrance is uplifting, fresh yet warm and comforting all at once. Most definitely a great choice to keep a bottle on hand.

Foreverbutterflylover
Foreverbutterflylover

I love this scent! It becomes overpowering at times but overall it's amazing

aqua76239
aqua76239

Ok, my sampling of Midnight Pomegranate started like this. Someone gave a bottle of BBW soap as a gift in this scent and I thought it was just ok. Smelled it i the store next, and was thinking "hmm, weird scent, fruit but smells like a candle mixed with tobacco. Next!". Forgot all about it for the next 3 years. Went to BBW recently and for the hell of it, sprayed edt on my hand. Wasn't excited. Went home, smelled it again-hmm, not bad, dark brooding fruity, hint of masculine notes scent but couldn't quite figure out what the notes were. When I looked it up, I had one of these "aha!" moments. Yes, I can definately smell pomegranate with spices, and hint of patch and tobacco(I'm not talking about cigarettes smell but rather it reminded me of cigar scent, just a hint).
As of now I actually like it-this is deep fruity scent with some spice and it much more adult and mysterious that lot of other fruity scents on the market. If you want something other than tween fruity perfumes, try this. I can see why people either love or hate this.
Lasting power is MUCH better than most of the other fruity scents I've tried recently. Even body spray lasted at least 1.5 hours on me. Definately planning on buying more products in this scent. I can picture wearing this during Christmas time-totally appropriate in my opinion.

colorblindlove

I LOVE this scent! I was deciding whether or not to buy this and one day my friend put on some lotion and it smelled so good. I asked her what scent the lotion was and she said "midnight pomegrante". From that point on, I knew that I had to buy this. It's the perfect blend of pomegrante (which BTW is one of my favorite notes in a perfume) with musk and vanilla.

appleblossom22
appleblossom22

Oh this is sex in a bottle! I absolutely love this scent. It's dark and mysterious which generally is not a characteristic of pomegranate. I bought this blind expecting it to be fruity, but when I opened it I was pleasantly surprised by the spiciness and smoke in it. Perfect for romantic occasions, or those days you're feeling a bit more promiscuous. *winks* 8/10

NikkiScentsofLife
NikkiScentsofLife

When I think of fruity fragrances I normally imagine very sweet, cute smells. But this perfume is a seriously SEXY pomegranate. I have almost every single bath and body works fragrance (sad I know lol) and this was one of the last ones that I purchased and now that I have it I have no idea why I waited so long! This scent makes me feel like a powerful greek goddess (there are many connections with pomegranates and greek mythology), and it makes me want to walk up to a man and say "bite me I dare you" ;-)

mizzjnice
mizzjnice

I was looking for a juicy pomegranate perfume to go with some bath and body stuff I recently purchased, so I bought an EDT bottle of this, unsniffed, from Ebay. I was really disappointed when I sprayed it on- it's too sharp and synthetic in the opening (even for a BBW perfume). It got so cloying that I felt a bit nauseous and I thought about washing it off. (I've had problems in the past with synthetic raspberry so that might be the culprit.) I decided to leave it on, just to see if it got less offensive in the drydown... it did. It took a while, but finally it got sweeter and softer. It actually smelled pretty nice, like softly spiced pomegranate, vanilla, and a whisper of tobacco. Unfortunately, that only lasted about 10 minutes and then the fragrance was pretty much gone. *sigh* I guess I'll have to keep looking for the right pomegranate perfume for me.

I'm putting this up for swap if anyone's interested. It's a 1.7 oz EDT bottle, sprayed once. I can include the box, too.

Whit
Whit

I have the lotion and shower gel and while it is a unique smell, I can see how some reviewers get the "candle smell". I think if you focus too much on the notes and constantly sniff, it can begin to smell like a candle. On me, it's pomegranate with cinnamon; perfect for fall and winter. This one seems very "earthy" to me; my older sister has it and it smells "dark" on her, but in a good way. I like it because it reminds me of the cooler months. It's fun and festive, but don't focus too much on the scent; put it on and go and let the compliments flow. :)

caylarhene
caylarhene

i love this smell. really for fall and winter too. its smells different on everyone. on me it started out light and fruity... then more of cinnamon after finish. i love it. one or 2 sprays will last about 5 to 6 hours. it did on me. good lasting power. and different but good smell,, if you like being sexy and seductive. good for a good night.. or any time of the day

xstitchalanna
xstitchalanna

I am reviewing the body spray. I find this fragrance ok, but perhapse to fruity smelling for my taste. As the previous reviewer said, it is a scent better suited for a candle. The top notes I smell pomegranate, red berries and citrus, but the citrus fades very quickly and then it is just berries and pomegranate with a hint of cinnamon spice. I think it would be better to wear in the fall and winter. It lasts around 6 hours using about 10 sprays. It's ok, but I wouldn't buy it again.

c3c
c3c

Hmmm...I'll just say it, it smells nice, but it smells like a candle.

I find this to be a more than a simple fruity floral. I actually don't get any florals from this. It is sweet and mildly tart but there is a fair dose of spiciness and depth to it as well.

Wynter
Wynter

Midnight Pomegranate is a spicy, juicy pomegranate scent. It's sexy and mysterious, but perfect for day and night wear. I love it for fall, since the mild spiciness goes well with the crisp autumn air. But I have to disagree with another reviewer who said it smells like Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy - I have both scents, and Midnight Fantasy smells very similar to BBW Dark Kiss, not Midnight Pomegranate. I'm guessing the two were confused!

fragaholic79
fragaholic79

Dark and musky,this scent is quite unique from the usual bath and bodyworks offerings.
Pomegranate is a sensual and exotic fruit. Messy... but exotic. They really captured the liquid sweet tartness of the fruit and balanced it with spices and tobacco. Quite strong. Spritz sparingly.

arg1971
arg1971

Sexy fruity just smells so delicious. I have the entire body product line in this one. When I wear this one I will layer with the body lotion along with the spray to make the scent last longer on me.

gesch
gesch

this is basically named to a T.
It is just that - a fruity but not childish pomegranate. It's quite linear - from top to base it's all about the juicy fruit, enhanced with perfectly blended notes, of which I never would have thought there to be this many.
there is some sweetness, but no syrup; there is some spice too and a bit of depth - but flowers, cinnamon, the base and esp tobacco?
Well-my bodychemistry doesn't make this into a wonderbomb, but it's certainly nice and an all rounder in every sense.
I combine it often with oatmeal,milk&hoeny if it is too simple for me...
nice one but wouldn't buy it.

guest_debob
guest_debob

I just got the body lotion and I'm kicking myself for not getting the perfume. Instead I got the Dark Kiss perfume which I really regret. The Midnight Pom. is much stronger and last longer than my Dark Kiss. And I'm talking about the body lotion here.
Also the Pom has a much more distinctive scent. Much more complex than the name would have you believe. It's not just pomeranate. Why of why did I get the Dark Kiss. Excuse me, I have to go kick myself now.

ronnieroo88
ronnieroo88

This is my favorite BBW scent.
It's and tart-sweet and a bit smoky fruity floral. I mostly smell the pomegranate and rassberry. The florals and spices/vanilla/patchouli all sort of blend together into a pleaseantly warm background against the tart fruits. Although it is sweet, it's not in your face sweet like Pink Sugar or BS Fantasy.

I can definitley see why BBW catagorizes this one as a "sexy/sensual" fragrance even tho ugh it's fruity...this is my boyfriends absolute favorite scent on me.

It's a rather dark fruity floral so I'd say its good for summer nights and the colder months.

I Highly reccomend it!

guest_Naz
guest_Naz

On me, you can smell a fantastic mix of pomegranate and cinnamon. It's definitely a winter scent, but a very pleasant winter scent.

Just rich juicy sweet pomegranate-like fruity notes shine all around. Floral notes ain't very significant here and nothing else is really matter either. Boring to wear but great for home use. Wallflower maybe?

oj10065882
oj10065882

This is a stronger and less sweeter version of Britney spears Midnight Fantasy,but it is unique.I like this as much as Midnight Fantasy.This'll be good for Fall to me.It reminds me of goths dating each other,I don't know why...but,it's still a very bright and happy scent.

melia
melia

Ha! I wore this yesterday to a graduation party and to a pub afterwards, and got 5 compliments! 4 from women, 1 from a man (he said I smelled like malibu; the drink, not the location). I didn't even find it so amazing, but it's a nice fragrance which is even kind of a creamy vanilla-ish pomegranate, like some kind of candy. I bought the rollerstick for 4 dollar or so; the staying power is afwul (within minutes it's gone), but for that price I don't care! I can put it in my bag and roll it on as often as I want anyways.

Fragaria
Fragaria

This is a true to nature pomegranite likeness with cotton candy. It falls closely to the Frosted Cranberry Tree, a scented lotion they have for the holidays. It has the same warmth that Vanilla Noir has. I might think they mixed Frosted Cranberry, Vanilla Noir, and Cotton Candy... IF... they had a Cotton Candy scent. Nice for most any season. It's not a serious scent, it's just FUN! I dare you to spray some on and NOT find the nearest swing set!

miZZpuRRfect
miZZpuRRfect

very mysterious dark and juicy delicious scent at once! sorry for my bad english, i m a swiss lady, :))) so i can t find always the whole range of words i would love to dscribe but i can say this is worth to buy when someone loves scents with some strong understatement without being to loud and overpowering. a real surprise for this range of scents: it s indeed very longlasting. recommended for a night out or dinner too, more than daytime or office if you don t wanna make mad all guys around you! must be very sexy: my husband told he wanna eat me.:P drydown remembers me heavely to Versace Crystal Noir.

guest_purplepink
guest_purplepink

loves this fragrance very much...:)

LeahDL
LeahDL

It is a little strong for my taste, but it is juicy, and guys love it.

7seven7
7seven7

A very unique smell. It isn't my favorite, and I've noticed people either love or hate it. My husband loves Midight Pomegranate by BBW. He is ultra-selective when it comes to fragrances. I thought it was too overwhelming even as a body spray - too sweet, incense-like, and something else undescribable. I'm thinking it is the tobacco, musk, and patchouli that gives it that undescribable yet edgy fragrance . I prefer it afterwards when the fragrance intensity wears down. I bought a body spray yesterday to wear for my husband when we go out at night - not a day or summer/spring fragrance.

guest_eh
guest_eh

got the body lotion and body cream and loved them both, so i figured i should get the toilette to top it off and hold the scent all day. i hate body mists, i think they're pointless on my skin, the few that i do own are for spraying my car, lol. anyway, the toilette scared me at first because you can really smell the tobacco in the first few minutes and this is mixed with a dark fruit smell. the tobacco then dries down and fades and you smell like sexy tart fruit almost the entire day! (good for layering a toilette). after i walked around bbw for an hour trying to decide if my wrist smelled good or bad, i finally got it and i layered it yesterday with the body cream and lotion and the outcome was spectacular! and when i went to sleep that night, the smell had suddenly changed to a little more of a sweet scent (reminded me of when i smelled the body mist) and i went to sleep with the scent on my pillow. it's relaxing, sexy and playful for any age.

This is gorgeous on my friend. I loved it so much I bought it untried in several variations (sanitizer, soap and lotion) only to discover that the sandalwood comes out so strongly on me that the edge is raspy and unpleasant. The sexy, dark fruit my friend gets is nowhere to be seen on me after five minutes and I end up with sharp, pervasive wood. Sad.

mandashell
mandashell

To my nose this was sickeningly sweet. The note of tobacco is what ruined it for me. I just can't stand that scent in a perfume because it always ends up smelling kind of funky and musty.. just dirty. I'll pass on this one.

Malegria
Malegria

It is rather nice. I would not grade it very high, but there is a certain attractiveness in it - an astrigent, tart note makes it slightly different.Sweet and opulent without being overwhelming.

Well I like it but I am not crazy about. In these tough economic times If I won't wear it all the time then why bother LOL!. The opening is nice but I am not digging the tobacco in the base. After it dries it smells kinda funky and I am NOT feelin that. After a few minutes I went to the restroom to wash it off cause it started to make me a little queasy?? o.0

lilies
lilies

Love it. Strong and appealing. Perfect for sexy scenes and juicy dinner dates with friends. Even on summer time. ;)

xainziha
xainziha

My friend wears this, and I love smelling it on her when we go shopping togather. It has a romantic scent and it is one that anyone would love. She gets compliments at work all the time. It smells juicy enough to bite into. I can very much smell the pomegranate and blueberry.

eccentricJ
eccentricJ

I have the body spray and really enjoy it..good for all occasions.

Aeternitas
Aeternitas

A very strong, true pomegranate with a sweet edge that makes it a "midnight pomegranate." Citrusy and delicious, with the nutmeg, cinnamon, raspberry, sandalwood and musk - those are the notes I smell the most from it. Nice for a warm summer night.