Designers » B » Floral Fruity « Groups

Sweer Summer Kiss Bath and Body Works for women
dislike

sour
tropical
Sweer Summer Kiss Bath and Body Works for women Pictures Sweer Summer Kiss Bath and Body Works for women Pictures

Bath and Body Works celebrates warm summer days with new collections created specially and inspired by enjoying the beach and the sun. The collections are available in lively colors and offer a wide range of body care products. They were introduced just before Summer 2014, and each of them contains body fragrances in flacons of 236 ml (8fl oz), accompanied with perfumed shower gel, body lotion and cooling gel lotion. Each of the four collections was named after some aspect of the relaxing summer days, vacation and pleasure.

SWEET SUMMER KISS provides an irresistible blend of passionfruit, combined with pink Italian wine Prosecco and juicy red currant. The heart accentuates lily flowers, pink hibiscus and water lily spiced with fruity passion of plum. The base incorporates moss, amber and blond wood. Summer kisses and romance are highlighted with floral-fruity notes and sophisticated champagne notes of Italian Prosecco.

Passionfruit White wine Red Currant

Lily Hibiscus Water Lily Plum

Moss Amber White Wood

Sweer Summer Kiss Fragrance Reviews

geelightning
geelightning

This reminds me of the BBW Signature Vanillas in Berry. I did not expect that from the notes and as this was bought online, I was pleasantly surprised when I smelled this for the first time and got the Berry Vanilla that was discontinued. See, I loved that one so much and I can't find it anywhere now so you can just imagine how happy I was when I got this! Huh, I guess sometimes, it's a good thing BBW makes fragrances that are very similar to one another heh heh.

I have to note though, that I do not get any vanilla in this but I still smell the similarity to Berry Vanilla. I have no idea how...

Anyway I just really love this smell even if it's not unique in any way. Kind of forgettable to be honest. It's sweet, summer-y, fruity and pleasant and great for casual days when you don't really wanna fuss about anything you just want to smell nice and sweet. To be honest, I get the most use out of fragrances like this as I try to use my favorite ones during special occasions or days when I'm feeling extra special. Will repurchase definitely.

lydiatschappler
lydiatschappler

This scent is sweet, floral, and simple. I enjoy it for daytime warm-weather use, but I probably won't buy it again because it doesn't stand out and, like all Bath & Body Works perfumes, does not last long.

relativelystoic
relativelystoic

Typical fruity floral with strong passion fruit note

Platinumkate
Platinumkate

Sent the editors an email regarding the misspelling of "Sweet" in the title weeks ago, still no one has bothered correcting it. No wonder no one has commented, they can't find it! This fragrance, to me, reminded me of the appley smelling shampoos and hairsprays that were in abundance in the late 80's and early 90's. Nice, not offensive, but sheerly and utterly boring. Mine went back.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bath and Body Works Sweer Summer Kiss fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Bath and Body Works Sweer Summer Kiss, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sweer Summer Kiss by Bath and Body Works. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sweer Summer Kiss by Bath and Body Works represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Bath and Body Works Sunset by the Pool Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Britney Spears Fantasy Bath and Body Works Secret Wonderland Bath and Body Works Be Enchanted Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Bath and Body Works Hello Sunshine Bath and Body Works Velvet Sugar Victoria`s Secret Bombshell Selena Gomez Selena Gomez Eau de Parfum Bath and Body Works Mad About You Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Eau de Toilette Britney Spears Island Fantasy Victoria`s Secret Pure Seduction Bath and Body Works Cashmere Glow Britney Spears Radiance Christian Dior Miss Dior Absolutely Blooming Chanel Chance Eau Tendre