Designers » B » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Bath and Body Works for women

Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Bath and Body Works for women
dislike

cinnamon
Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Bath and Body Works for women Pictures Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Bath and Body Works for women Pictures

Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin is a warm inviting fruity, spicy and gourmand scent. Top notes : pumpkin, apple and ginger. Heart: ginger, cinnamon and jasmine. Base: vanilla, golden amber and rum. Available as 88 and 240 ml of fine fragrance mist. with an accompanying collection.

Pumpkin Apple Ginger

Ginger Cinnamon Jasmine

Vanilla Amber Rum

Purrfect Pumpkin

Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Fragrance Reviews

candyxzelda
candyxzelda

(Sorry if there's any mistakes here! I usually don't talk english in my every day life haha) I like this scent. It's not my favorite but I like it. In the bottle, I can smell a warm spicy scent. I can agree that it's a little bit on the masculine side but it's not that bad. There's a touch of sweetness to it too but it's not overpowering. To me, this is a good fall scent.
I don't know why, but each time i'm spraying it on me, it smell like a clean laundry with a bit of spicy in it?? Maybe because of my body chemistry. It doesn't smell bad though. This is okay so i'm wearing it once in a while! :)

fighter
fighter

AWFUL.

I was very excited to try this as I loved the "Pumpkin Pie" candle. So I wanted to try other scents from the fall-autumn collection and I've blindly purchased the lotion of this on the eBay.

Well I am really NOT happy about this. It smells anything like pumpkin, sweet cinnamon or vanilla. I am shocked.

All I get is an awful generic plasticky "berry" smell.

All they did was to name this with a cool title and a nice sticker. Also this smell is not a "fall smell" at all. With an icecream/bubble gum sticker and another title it can be marketed as a spring scent....

It slightly reminds me of Australian Gold sun tan lotion...

Ocd scents
Ocd scents

OThis is my first review here, I wanted to start with this body spray and also the lotion. I never knew one of the notes was rum...is that something new? I have an older bottle and it doesn't mention rum. When I first smelled this from the bottle I loved how pretty it smelled. Spicy and sweet, then after I bought it I put it on and got this awful overpowering clove smell, I was sure I'd never wear it again. But after about an hour or so the pretty smell from the bottle came back! I love to wear it in Autumn just for the dry down. And it lasts quite a while, the smell just wafts in front of you from time to time. Very comforting.

Mdox407
Mdox407

This scent is pretty bold actually. It's very sweet...very spicy...very warm/autumn-ey. It's not a quiet, subtle perfume.

To me..it smells great, but it isn't something that I would want to smell like or something I would want to walk by someone else who is wearing it either.

On the positive side though...this would be the PERFECT smell to smell when you walk into someone's house. For that reason, I'll be using it as a room spray for my house. That is the perfect purpose for this fragrance.

Also to note..it lasts very well, especially for only being a body mist! The lotion lasts a good 4 hours on the skin (and projects farther than an average lotion does) and the body mist lasts a good 5 hours on the skin and 12+ hours on clothes! So if this is your type of scent you like to wear on yourself...it DEFF lasts incredibly long for as cheap as it is.

So again...in terms of using it as a skin perfume...I will not be using it. It's alittle too sweet for my taste and heavy almost. But it's beautiful as a cozy, warm house scent.

Scent Itself - 7.5/10
Projection - 8.5/10
Longevity - 8/10

Overall - 8/10

milazinha
milazinha

(If anyone would like to try this, I'm happy to swap decants for my want list.)

Oohhhh, what an understated scent!!! And I suppose niche lovers would look down at BBW, but do yourself a favor and try this. To me this is absolute LOVE, to eat your arm off. I would never dare use it as a room spray (lol), that should be a sin. This is supremely comforting and warm, especially for colder days. There is just a hint of spice, sweet cinnamon (instead of in-your-face spicy cinnamon) and gourmand pumpkin. Any gourmand lovers should try this! The longevity isn't great, but who cares, when you can just spray it again?

grumpycloud
grumpycloud

i have been OBSESSED with B&BW recently. all i really want is their body sprays. This is a delicious spicy, sweet scent!! it's a bit less sweet than Marshmallow Pumpkin latte, which i much preferred over this. Although, it's such a delicious scent. I can't get enough. Bath and Body works does Fall and Winter fragrances justice every time.

PerfuMEOW
PerfuMEOW

Nice for an autumn room spray. A little too spicy to wear.

DJJellyBean
DJJellyBean

I like the idea they have here for a cinnamon and pumpkin fragrance. But to me it smells very fake, perfumey, and masculine at the same time. I get a cinnamon note but it's not warm and spicy enough for my liking. Maybe it's the ginger creating this strong scent. I think they should have added cloves and/or nutmeg instead of ginger. It kinda reminds me of a apple and cinnamon candle. I'll look somewhere else for a fall cinnamon fragrance.

francie79
francie79

This is one of my favorite scents of all time and I especially like the body crème for the scent is fairly strong. I always have it on hand for it's comforting to me all year round. My dream perfume would smell just like this...*sigh*.

Tiviia21
Tiviia21

The first time I purchased this scent was in 2011. It was a warm and spicy scent.I absolutely loved it. So when BB&W put on the shelves for 2014 autumn/winter sales I was expecting the same strong and warm scent.Unfortunately, it is now a watered down mess. BB&W seems to be slipping when it comes to their scents of late.

sw33tcookie
sw33tcookie

Hands down my fave scent, so warm and beautiful.

Lucky7z
Lucky7z

Oh my I usually love cinnamon scents but not this one.

Even though this scent isn't long lasting I can't take the overly strong cinnamon & spice scent,I wish it was a little toned down. I passed my mini bottle to my mom and she loves it.

*I do like this scent in the bodywash though.

pretty mini collector
pretty mini collector

Bought this to use as a fabric/room spray. It smells warm and home-y. It works.

tracy.debloistalley
tracy.debloistalley

I like this body spray but it doesn't last very long. I know most body sprays do not but this seems exceptionally low. The top notes are pumpkin, apple, and ginger which I smell immediately and throughout the longevity of the scent. The middle notes of cinnamon and jasmine are odd to me. I only detect the cinnamon and not the jasmine at all. The base notes of vanilla, amber, and rum are only slightly detectable on me.
I was surprised to see the rum listed as the base note because I LOVE when it’s in fragrances, in fact it’s usually in my favorite fragrances. I could not smell it here though.

Fragaria
Fragaria

The only complaint I could come up with for this scent is that it's not strong enough to scent the whole world for fall. This is probably my favorite cheapy scent I own. I'm angered over the fact they don't make an eau de toilette of this. I love this stuff. It's like a tradition for me. The very first brisk morning is when I use this. The lotion/cream is just as wonderful to me. I'd feel pain if this was discontinued.

lizzyshreds
lizzyshreds

I'm so glad they added this to the database! I've had this mist for a year now, and I just love it. I never knew there was rum in it until now. I really like how the pumpkin, cinnamon, and ginger all blend well together. I like to layer this with Vermont Honey Apple, I think they are really great together. I think Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin is best for the fall day & night. Overall I give this Mist a 10/10.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bath and Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Bath and Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin by Bath and Body Works. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin by Bath and Body Works represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.