Designers » B » Floral « Groups

White Cherry Blossom Bath and Body Works for women

White Cherry Blossom Bath and Body Works for women
dislike

White Cherry Blossom by Bath and Body Works is a Floral fragrance for women. Top notes are plum, green notes, freesia, sicilian bergamot, apple and lemon; middle notes are litchi, tuberose, cherry blossom and water lily; base notes are sandalwood, melon, brazilian rosewood and musk.

Plum Green Notes Freesia Sicilian Bergamot Apple Lemon

like this sooo much more than Japanese Cherry by BBW. Too bad its discontinued,
but a good replacement is Bodycology body mist in Cherish the Moment

horse_friesian
horse_friesian

I love this scent!! It was my very first signature scent and I'm on bottle number 4 now. I have had to buy them seriously overpriced and off of eBay since it's been discontinued for years.This is my last bottle, so I'm gonna have to horde it!
It smells so soft, feminine, clean, and understated classy. I mostly, smell the cherry blossoms and Lilly. Definitely for day time wear. It's funny how fragrances recall memories. When I smell this I remember getting my first nice apartment and dressing up all business attire to go to work. Ahh, those were the days... Why can't BBW make fragrance like this one and Enchanted Orchid? But No, they exist to get people hooked on one particular smell and then stop making it!

rinkybabycmh
rinkybabycmh

This is the best scent they have made. I love all the old BBW stuff. When this came out I worked there, and I was so massive excited what they came up with this.

TanteSimone
TanteSimone

I love this fragrance. It is very refreshing, flirty, and enjoyable to wear. It starts fruity, but not in the usual sweet candy way. The litchi smells absolutely real. The dry down reminds me of DKNY Be Delicious only ten times better and more organic.

I wish they would bring this back. I'm a fan.

Guest_stephanie.hamrick
Guest_stephanie.hamrick

I miss this one. This was far and away the best cherry blossom fragrance B&BW has ever put out, not as in-your-face as Japanese Cherry Blossom and softer than the original Cherry Blossom.

luxlover
luxlover

An OK smell but it's kind of generic. Clean and laid back type of fragrance.

soulflwr
soulflwr

I actually bought this by accident, I wanted a bottle of Magnolia and didn't pay attention to what I bought until I got home. Soo anywhoo,

I wear it from time to time, but it had to grow of me. It smells green and also like white flowers. I'm not a fan of green fragrances at all, but I think this one grew on me b/c of the white flowers. I got complemented on it a few times, which is great.
What I smell:
First spary: Green notes and Freesia

After a few minutes: I smell Gardenia, which is strange b/c it's not one of the notes

Dry down: Lily

But sum it all up, it's a nice, safe, fresh, green floral scent. I picture youthful, carefree woman - in a white floral sun dress and kitten heels - at a garden tea party with friends on a spring day.

arladanielle
arladanielle

White Cherry Blossom opens with a citrusy fresh scent which evolves into an array of flowers that lingers on my skin and clothes. It does not give me a headache though unlike other BBW floral scents.
Nice to wear on summer mornings.Great for teens and tweens,too.
I spray this on my sheets and pillows for a good night's sleep.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bath and Body Works White Cherry Blossom fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Bath and Body Works White Cherry Blossom, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify White Cherry Blossom by Bath and Body Works. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of White Cherry Blossom by Bath and Body Works represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Bath and Body Works Cherry Blossom Bath and Body Works Velvet Tuberose Bath and Body Works Brown Sugar & Fig Bath and Body Works Enchanted Orchid Bath and Body Works Sensual Amber Bath and Body Works Dark Kiss Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Bath and Body Works Wild Honeysuckle Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Bath and Body Works Vanilla Noir Bath and Body Works Sea Island Cotton Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Bath and Body Works White Citrus Eau de Toilette Bath and Body Works Magnolia Blossom Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods Jessica Simpson Fancy Love Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon Bath and Body Works Cashmere Glow Jennifer Lopez Still