Designers » B » Floral Fruity « Groups

Betty Barclay in LOVE Betty Barclay for women

Betty Barclay in LOVE Betty Barclay for women
dislike

Betty Barclay in LOVE Betty Barclay for women Videos

In Love was launched in 2007, recommended as a replacement for small doses of infatuation. It turns the butterflies in your stomach on and makes the world more beautiful. Notes that makes you “fall in love”, described on the official site dedicated to In Love fragrance, are the combination of pink grapefruit, white peach and red currant at the top, followed by the floral heart of honeysuckle, freesia and heliotrope, ambergris and musk settled at the base.

Black Currant Pink Grapefruit White Peach

Honeysuckle Freesia Heliotrope

Sandalwood Amber Musk

Amor Amor

Betty Barclay in LOVE Fragrance Reviews

preslavapopova
preslavapopova

When first sprayed this perfume is quite sharp and really sour – pink grapefruit is the main note in here at first. 2 minutes later black currant appears and makes the scent sweet, white peach is detectable already but you can feel mostly the smell of peach skin, the peach fuzz and not the scent of freshly cut juicy peach. Black currant literally takes the scent , grapefruit is detectable only in the beginning right after spraying and the peach note is barely detectable. I feel a lot of black currant, really sweet and slightly sour in the way that is typical for the berries. If you ever had black currant syrup or juice, In Love is a true en carnation of this scent & taste. The described middle notes shouldn't scare you - its true that white florals might make a scent too retro smelling but here I can barely detect freesia a few minutes after spraying and shortly after it's gone (which is great because I don't like freesia at all), heliotrope is missing at all and I feel only honeysuckle which combined with the black current aren't sharp and overwhelming – they add a floral feminine accord to the perfume. In Love isn't sickly sweet type of scent – sandalwood appears strongly in the base to make the scent deeper and warmer, amber gets detectable too but it's not suffocate or deep, just makes the scent a bit sweeter. Lately I can't stand musk at all and here I can't detect it which is great but in warmer weather musk is quite noticeable and that's the reason why I don't wear In Love during the summer/late spring.
A lot of black currant, sweet and sour at the same time, white floral & sandalwood suspicion and a hint of amber – that is how I feel In Love. I note this composition as perfect for my taste. It's suitable for young women (not girls) and ladies. It stays close to the skin, it's not overwhelming and it's perfect to wear as well at the office and for a special night.
I was looking for a similar to In Love perfume that has strong black currant note (I a-d-o-r-e black currant ♥) and I found out that In Love is identical to Cacharel Amor Amor. In the base Amor Amor is slightly musk-er and warmer from the sandalwood but this is detectable only if you're testing them both parallel.
The only reason I hadn't bought Amor Amor although I have like 5 drops left of my In Love is that Amor Amor is gone right after I apply it on my skin. I spray a lot (I'm glad that I didn't blind purchase it!) and I feel Amor Amor like when I spray it and a few minutes later and that's it. Less than half an hour after spraying I can't feel anything. In Love is suitable for fall, winter, spring – hot and dry weather didn't suit it so I prefer wearing it in the rest of the seasons. In the wintertime is especially beautiful ♥ - deep, syrup sweet and sour, it has nice silage and it feels amazing. In the hot weather it's longevity get poor and it get too sharp and musky so I tend to wear it up to 15◦ Longevity isn't great - around 4-5 hours and after an hour after spraying it stays close to the skin. Too bad it's discounted - it's one of my favorites.

cheryl.s.spann
cheryl.s.spann

I lived in Germany for a total of four years and purchased my Betty Barclay, Love. I want to purchase more this fragrance is awesome!

Cheryl

I found this very sharp, very fresh, very citrusy. Too cheap smelling and too drugstore like. Not my cup of tea.

miZZpuRRfect
miZZpuRRfect

juicy sweet fruits, powdery flowers and sandalwood scent, very romantic, does not last. only for very young girls.

I love all of IN LOVE fragrances from al companies.they all smell so fruity,fresh ans suitable for spring which is the time to fall in love!
the black current and grape fruit first notes are so subtle and seductive.
then it becomes a bit sweet,not too into flower scents fortunately,but sweet & modern.
it's very energetic at the same time.like feeling in love and having an extraordinary energy whole day.
ok,there are others out there but it's one of the bests IN LOVE perfumes.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Betty Barclay Betty Barclay in LOVE fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Betty Barclay Betty Barclay in LOVE, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Betty Barclay in LOVE by Betty Barclay. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Betty Barclay in LOVE by Betty Barclay represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.