Designers » B » Floral « Groups

Sensual Tuberose Bois 1920 for women and men
dislike

tuberose
coconut

Bois 1920 introduced the Limited Art Collection in 2013 to evoke the legacy of the Galardi family and to pay homage to all loyal customers of the Bois 1920 brand. Each fragrance in the Limited Art Collection was produced in a small run of just 1,920 numbered and certified bottles of 100 ml Eau de Parfum.

Sensual Tuberose by Bois 1920 is a Floral fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Sensual Tuberose was launched in 2013. Top notes are peach, tuberose and coriander; middle notes are coconut, heliotrope, jasmine and orange blossom; base notes are iris, musk, benzoin, patchouli and sandalwood.

Peach Tuberose Coriander

Coconut Heliotrope Jasmine Orange Blossom

iris Musk Benzoin Patchouli Sandalwood

Tubereuse

Sensual Tuberose Fragrance Reviews

LLB_addict
LLB_addict

I am a tuberose LOVER. The opening to this sent me into oblivion! I was running around as it was drying down and it became a little too heavy and took that deep, smooth tuberose away from me. I am thinking winter will be THE perfect season for this on me. I will update if any true changes :o)

hadassa
hadassa

Gorgeous. Slightly animalic and at the same time bubblegum-y, bright, modern, neon tuberose. Deadly attractive.

I instantly see a neon magenta or neon lilac bikini on the tanned skin of a young Brigitte Bardot look-alike if there is one as stunning as she was back then.

Apart from the gorgeous creamy tuberose, the notes of coconut, coriander, and peach are very prominent. There's a very slight touch of powderiness in it (or rather a velvety, smooth overall feel).

I do get some Fracas vibe from this but still, there is no other perfume like Sensual Tuberose, it's just different.

Crazily bright, fresh and a tad animalic, narcotic, slightly bimbo-ish, but not vulgar, it reeks of quality ingredients, and the composition is blissfully masterful. ST is a predatress with a mellow voice, smokey cat eyes and full lips, looking innocent and very feminine.

Amazing sillage and longevity.

BringUsAShrubbery
BringUsAShrubbery

I really want to try this. If anyone would like to sell me a small decant, or knows of any similar scents I could try, please pm me.

sleepy*weasel
sleepy*weasel

Coriander, tuberose, peach, coconut. A definite spring or summer scent! At first I found the combination of coconut and coriander rather startling, and the whole thing seemed an eclectic mix. I've never tried Fracas (I know!) so this really was a blind test. To me the strongest notes are the coriander and peach, not very much tuberose, and the coconut was a surprise. It's a must-try if you're into spicy-fruity scents, because there really isn't much florality to it; it's well made of course, seamless, a lovely blend, which doesn't change too much, or didn't on my skin. While it isn't to my personal taste (I'm not a peppery-fruit fan) I can see this would have some devoted followers, it's interesting and unusual. Finally like most Bois 1920 scents, it's decently strong, you only need a little drop here and there :)

lilalina
lilalina

Gorgeous creamy tuberose, beachy vibe with the coconut. Very tropical, sensual scent. Definitely to wear during warmer season. Long-lasting.

madlucem613
madlucem613

I don't know why but this barely reminds me of Fracas. I think I have the Fracas reformulation but I am not sure. Anyway, strangely enough Sutra Ylang reminded more of Fracas. I was told that this was closer to the original fracas which is odd because it doesn't pack that glamorous punch. This also reminds me a bit of Madeline Madeline by Madeline Mono or least how I remember it. Maybe I'm just crazy. haha

Dychotomous
Dychotomous

This one is hands down my most favorite fragrance from Bois 1920. The scent, quality, complexity and silage is amazing. What u see in the note breakdown is really what you get, blended smoothly. What is also very interesting on my skin it takes 2 to 3 hours until the Top Notes transitions into the next phase.
Ultimately I wished this was a linear fragrance consisting only of the amazing scent you get the first 2 hours in. Afterwards in the drydown it is not bad. However the top phase to me is way more interesting and entertaining. But still the entire composition is great enough to constantly having me considering in buying a full bottle of this gem.

Adiro
Adiro

After turning the world upside down, I succeeded in buying a bottle of this rarity. Mine is number 1028, but I have to check, I just closed the double/tripple box right back.

it is tuberose all right, sadly it doesn't work on my skin. it is strong and long lasting, yes, it is the same kind of tuberose like in Fracas, but without the soapy notes.

Actually, what this one reminds me of mostly, it is Vintage Gardenia by Jo Malone, which I also had and re-homed to somebody else who loved it better. Sadly I think Tuberose Sensuele will have the same destiny. A pity, becase my husband loves it, but I just find too "agressive womanly" as it is. It's a pretentious scent and I am the kind who's dressed in Yoga pants most time.

EDIT: three days later I come back to bite my own words: this perfume is simply addictive. It is young and sexy and a bit sweet, no wonder my husband is all over me when I wear it. Sure everybody thinks of Fracas when they smell a good tuberose, because Fracas is such a classic. Sensual is a good word for this tuberose, definitelly a keeper!!!! ( on a side note, I have several other good tuberose, including Carnal Flower, Do Son edp, Amouage Honour and others)

majestic mammy
majestic mammy

The opening resembles Fracas. It is not identical, but has a shadow to the Queen of Tuberose, Fracas.

I like it and its beautiful in the opening. silage low to med. Longivity is Medium, good about 4 hours.

Edit: The more I wear this the more it resembles fracas. Very tuberose and a beautiful perfume. I cant pick out the notes its a soft spice very much the base of Bois1920 line.

For Fracas lovers its a nice alternative.

tubereuse
tubereuse

Quite nice! This is similar to Versace Blonde. Call it a lighter version, minus the civet and minus the strength/projection. A very nice, sweet tuberose. The coconut and jasmine are present and obvious. Ladylike and great for any tuberose or white flower lover’s collection!

kfleumer
kfleumer

The coconut and heliotrope here give the tuberose a very velvety, almost suffocating appearance. Although that effect as such can be admired, I don't think it makes this fragrance very sophisticated and it makes me check the notes again: is there a lilly in here? It says not. Admittedly my wanderings into white flower territory have not often been very successful, and this is no exception. Some fragrances on this end of the flower spectrum however may very well eat me alive with consent. I welcome them to haunt me, Datura Blanche for instance or Fracas. In those cases I feel I'm being kept hostage with style. Sensual Tuberose to me is not in their league, but it might appeal to some who also love old style YSL Paris. There's no tuberose in Paris, but there is lilly, and the same lilly effect keeps me from enjoying ST.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bois 1920 Sensual Tuberose fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Bois 1920 Sensual Tuberose, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sensual Tuberose by Bois 1920. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sensual Tuberose by Bois 1920 represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.