Designers » B » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Place Vendome Eau de Toilette Boucheron for women

Place Vendome Eau de Toilette Boucheron for women
dislike

Place Vendome Eau de Toilette Boucheron for women Pictures Place Vendome Eau de Toilette Boucheron for women Pictures Place Vendome Eau de Toilette Boucheron for women Pictures Place Vendome Eau de Toilette Boucheron for women Pictures

After the initial Place Vendome fragrances in Eau de Parfum concentration, the house of Boucheron also presented Place Vendome Eau de Toilette version. The fragrance is named after named after the address in Paris (Place Vendôme 26) where Frederic Boucheron opened his first jewelry store in 1893.

Behind both variants are the famous names of perfumery - Olivier Cresp and Nathalie Lorson. While the original fragrance is of floriental - woody character, the new version is a citrusy - floral - woody. It begins with a blend of yuzu citrus with osmanthus and peony. Blue iris, rose essence and jasmine petals bloom in the middle of the composition that finishes with cedar and white musk.

The fragrance is available in bottles of 30, 50 and 100 ml. Place Vendome Eau de Toilette was launched in 2013.

Yuzu Osmanthus Peony

iris Rose Jasmine

Cedar White Musk

Place Vendome Eau de Toilette Fragrance Reviews

SaraWhiteWaterlily89
SaraWhiteWaterlily89

It smells elegant, classy, expensive, but innocent too!!! i mean, it's not the typical strong perfume with patchouli. this perfume doesnt need it, and when i wear it, i feel it like of i was a rich person in a brunch or something similar that they normally do. love it!!!!!!!!!

bronni666
bronni666

Place vendome edt is absolutely divine. It opens with sparkling citrus, bubbly and full of life. Sweet but not overdone. The rest of the notes are very well blended that I cannot pick any individuals but I'm no expert either. It's elegant and classy and expensive smelling. Wonderfully gorgeous. Testing still in progress. Update to come.

22Sasa22
22Sasa22

I wonder why sweet note is not listed!
I bought it based on the notes. To my surprise, it smells powdery cotton candy on me!
I can't use perfumes that sweet, unfortunately, they make me nauseous.

rockgirl
rockgirl

I usually don't go for florals/floral musks but this one is an exception! There was an initial chemical blast that lasted just a few seconds and then unfolded into one of the most beautiful citrusy florals I've ever experienced.The yuzu hit me first and then the florals presented themselves along with the musk. The peony and osmanthus really stand out in this one. I also detect tea, but that could be my chemistry mixing with this lovely, well-blended scent. It's freshness makes it perfect for spring/summer, but there is a richness that will keep it on my perfume shelf year-round. Highly recommended!A+++!

senalica
senalica

Opens floral and sweet with some citrus notes. In a while the powdery note shows and dominates in the drydown. Sweet flowery-powder aroma with a hint of musk in the end. Sillage is very moderate to weak. Longevity - on my skin the powder note stays for several hours, but the flowers and citruses fade quite fast.
Nice fragrance if you like powdery floral notes. Great design - heavy glass bottle, very chic and really feels expensive.
Also - Place Vendome EDT is so different from Place Vendome EDP! No idea why they even have the same name.

GreenPistachio
GreenPistachio

Definitely floral. Like the EDP, this one is well blended so I'm having difficulty picking out individual notes. I find this to be perfumey/floral, slightly sweet, not difficult to wear in spring and summer. The peony and rose are there but they don't jump out at you,(Place Vendome doesn't stand out as a rosey perfume). The citrus note is the same, well blended. I like this one, it's not a love, but I like it:)
I bought the EDP & EDT at the same time, I thought that they were quite different. Lately however, I smell a familiarity between the 2 of them.(?)

ADDITION: (Oct. 7) I find that this smells gorgeous today, maybe it's the weather. I could smell the citrus and rose in the initial blast and I love the way it smells! :)

Soofiya
Soofiya

OMG!it turns out that every boucheron fragrance I've tested upto now,surprises me,in a good way I mean..I really can't figure out why these beauties are this much underrated,specially in my country
place vendome edt is nothing like the edp version,it's a very gorgeous soft,fresh,sparkely floral with a citrus opening and musky undertone..it's very well blended so it's almost difficult to detect specific notes,even a flashy note like rose..it's also very lady like and elegant so don't expect a pink girly perfume
I know there are a lot of powdery florals out there with citrus opening and musky woodsy dry down,but there's no way to call this amazing silky juice generic,the outstanding and intresting feature in such fragrances is their balance,their softness,their beauty and it owns al of them
opens fresh with yuzu,there is no citrus sharpness here,then soft sprakly florals bloom,peony,rose,jasmin and iris,this floral boquet is very soft and very blended,creamy and powdery the same time,this clean soft powdery floral scent dries down to a soft musk
I don't find it weak,not heavy either,it stays pretty good on my skin with moderat sillage
also it's bottle is very gorgeous
boucheron quatre,another spring/summery fragrance of this brand is my warm season signature scent,now I need this lovely juice too to devide my spring days between these two boucheron gems

KarlekLila
KarlekLila

This juice is a softly floral, musky, skin scent with a peony overtone that enhances the scent of one's own skin. The almost creamy effect of the iris and musk is so delicately blended that detecting individual notes is near impossible on my skin, save for a short burst of bright citrus top notes. Despite the citrus this it is in no way "zesty", but rather soft and delicate. I do appreciate it's beauty for what it is: a soft, spring fragrance, though the lasting power is minimal. The heavy padded glass bottle is a lovely dresser ornament as compared to the fleeting juice inside.

Sillage: skinscent. Longevity? About 3.5 hours.

teri37
teri37

It is beautiful

Juliana6
Juliana6

I bought the "Place Vendome" EdP and got a sample of this perfume. Well, I definitely think EdP is richer, thicker, sweeter, much more sophisticated and more appropriate for me. And I don't think they smell the same.
This is fresh, light,musky and a good, quite usual everyday perfume. The opening is fresh fruity with a light touch of green, which adds to the perfume a certain Chanel (or French in general) vibe. And here starts this -the perfume reminds me other perfumes. while the green, fresh scent is lingering, I think about Chanel Chance eau fraiche (which I love), then I feel some flower powder (a really light, transparent veil) and now it makes me remember Chanel Chance eau tendre (which is just OK for me). The more I wear it, the more powdery it gets. Nice smelling, easy to wear, light and joyful but nothing special for me. By the way - the lasting power on me is poor.

yantiadi
yantiadi

This fragrance is beautifully elegant and, has personality i would say. The only weakness is that it doesn't last long on my skin.

Dufteren
Dufteren

I just bought a 3 ml decant of this, not because I was really intrested, but because it was cheap. I had not read any of the reviews in advance.

I have worn this three times now, and everytime I wear it, I am in disbelief of how beautiful it is. I do wonder sometimes about the hype and attention some perfumes get, when true gems like this are hardly ever mentioned or completley ignored.

This is a sparkeling spring/summer floral, happy pretty and feminine, it is maybe not remarkable different or new, but I would say, it is remarkable pretty.

This is amazingly beautiful. It's full of very nice citrus. Sometimes citrus in fragrances smells like air freshner, but this is just perfectly done.
I like how peony note is not sharp at all. Very tender and enjoyable.
It's modest and feminine, not overwhelming in any way.
It's so good I just want to run back to the shop and buy it!
I hope that sillage and longevity are good too.

archivist
archivist

Ladylike citrus, very bon chic-bon genre without being particularly interesting or innovative. This would be a good interview perfume, or a mother-in-law gift. It's got class and quality, the bottle is gorgeous, it reads as something better than an ordinary cheap scent - but nothing about it will stand out (which can be a good thing, in some contexts).

Delicate floral scent on musky base. Very nice, not too sweet, well balanced. Ladylike, but with character. Bottle is really beautiful! Good choice for spring and fall, I think.

Update: In heat it is very sweet, so I think it's better not to over-spray it in summer.

Tufinka20
Tufinka20

I smelled this firstly few days ago. At first I fell in love with the bottle, really exclusive, with beautiful cap on it. The silky pink color perfectly matches the perfume inside, which is feminine, soft, rosy.
The benefit of this perfumes is, that is really original and does not smell like any other perfume! And you can be sure you won´t smell like every second one woman. :)

MY NOTES(what and when I smell it:
Top: Peony , Rose
Middle: Jasmine, Iris
Base: White musk, Cedar
Longevity: Moderate- Long lasting (not sure on skin but on the paper it smells veeery long)

I give 9/10

c3c
c3c

I have to say this, if D&G Light Blue (yes yes I know but it's true) came out with a flanker with a pink cap, this would fit nicely. It really does resemble LB with more sweetness and a soft touch of rose with a pleasant mix of the other floral notes. The florals really all blend together and it would be pulling the scent apart to pick out each one, but I can tell the rose is there lingering in the background (though it isn't screaming rose so don't be afraid if you're not a rose fan, it's well hidden).

Place Vendome EDT is very different than the EDP. The EDP is warmer, almost Cinema-ish. The EDT is a slightly sweet, slightly musky "pink" floral. If it were a LB flanker I would say this is more my style than the original and I'd prefer it. But officially it's a Place Vendome flanker, so on that note I like them both, it would depend on my mood which I grabbed. I think the EDP is more fetching in the bottle though. Honestly I saw that bottle sitting on the "wall of perfume" at Nordstrom and is was so different than the pool around it it stopped me in my tracks. Of course the lighting that makes perfume look like its in a jewelry store didn't hurt.

This is very pleasant, I have the EDP, this is fresher, with the yuzu in the top notes, but t is also refined, not in an intense and rich way like EDP, this is simply an elegant fresh floral, I can see myself wearing it lots in spring.. Pretty scent, definitely the Boucheron quality.
To my nose not very similar to Light Blue, which is very citrusy, this is woodsier, more elegant..

marekkalinowski
marekkalinowski

i have just tested it. It is a very very good scent. The mix is well blended and works beautifully on the skin. It is a quite sophisticated frag. definitely for a grown up women or young ladies ( evening /date). I was quite surprised by it in a good way. 9/10 ,worth buying it . beautiful bottle too.
Have lots of fun

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Boucheron Place Vendome Eau de Toilette fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Boucheron Place Vendome Eau de Toilette, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Place Vendome Eau de Toilette by Boucheron. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Place Vendome Eau de Toilette by Boucheron represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.