Designers » B » Floral Green « Groups

dislike

aldehydic
soapy
Clin d'Oeil Bourjois for women Pictures Clin d'Oeil Bourjois for women Pictures

The original perfume Clin d'Oeil from Bourjois was launched in 1984 as a floral – green Eau de Toilette. Clin d'Oeil was created by Francois Demachy and Jacques Polge.

Aldehydes Lemon Basil Peach Wisteria Jasmine Ylang-Ylang Orange Blossom Rose

Eau Fantasque

Clin d'Oeil Fragrance Reviews

kraxa
kraxa

I vaguely remembered this perfume's existence from its heyday, but I would have been only 10 or so then and not really into fragrances. I used to see the colourful adverts in magazines we were getting from relatives living abroad. Then it slipped off my radar completely, until recently I saw a youtube commercial of Clin d'oeil. Tracked it down on ebay, managed to not pay an arm and leg for it, and here I am consciously enjoying it 30 years on. Despite being described on the box as a " good humoured" perfume, this is far from banality and crude girliness. Beautiful juicy and sparkling opening, not cloyingly sweet but rather lush and moist reminds me of one of my favourite green florals that is Miss Arpels. Aldehydes lend it refinement and nicely balance the richness of fruit in a quite uplifting way. It is not overly pompous, but still cannot see it being marketed towards young girls by today's standards of almost suffocating sweetness. For me it is a perfectly wearable and very enjoyable scent from an era when mass release did not equal inferior quality.

Migalex
Migalex

This was a marvelous perfume. I really miss it. Must have been discontinued because I never saw it again on sale, even though I see other fragrances of the same brand. It is a pity. I wish they brought it back. Please! I need it back in my life.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bourjois Clin d'Oeil fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Bourjois Clin d'Oeil, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Clin d'Oeil by Bourjois. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Clin d'Oeil by Bourjois represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

beauty at ebay
Lancome Poeme Cacharel LouLou Guy Laroche Fidji Chanel Chanel No 19 Eau de Parfum Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Van Cleef & Arpels Gem Chloe Love Chopard Wish Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Hermes Caleche Christian Dior Diorella Lancome Miracle Dolce&Gabbana Sicily Cacharel Eden Paco Rabanne La Nuit Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Montana Parfum de Peau Trussardi Trussardi Donna (2011) Lancome Magie Noire Givenchy Very Irresistible Givenchy L’Intense