Designers » B » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Fantasy The Naughty Remix Britney Spears for women

Fantasy The Naughty Remix Britney Spears for women
dislike

Fantasy The Naughty Remix Britney Spears for women Pictures Fantasy The Naughty Remix Britney Spears for women Pictures Fantasy The Naughty Remix Britney Spears for women Pictures

Britney Spears presents two new versions of her best selling and most popular fragrance Fantasy from 2005 - The Naughty Remix and The Nice Remix. These flankers are coming out at the beginning of February 2014. The Naughty Remix is made for moments when you feel a bit dangerous and daring, while The Nice Remix is in touch with your softer side. Both fragrances are made to emphasize certain notes of the original.

“Fantasy is truly an unforgettable scent. Remixing the original notes to create new fantasy scents gives my fans and me more ways of expressing our inner fantasies - whether they’re naughty or nice.” Britney Spears.

The Naughty Remix, described as sensual, dark and exotic version, highlights jasmine petals, white chocolate orchid, sweet cupcake accord, sensual woody notes, orris root and creamy musk.

Both versions are available as 30, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum

Jasmine White Chocolate Orchid Cupcake Woody Notes Orris Root Musk

Amber Elixir Night

Fantasy The Naughty Remix Fragrance Reviews

Trish76
Trish76

I love this perfume it is my second favorite of Britneys first being Midnight Fantasy.

I love the smell of this its so warm and inviting and yummy it's the only way I can describe it this will be a repurchase fragrance for me.

KarlekLila
KarlekLila

Sweet, dry, powdery, warm, & slightly spicy with wonderful sillage. Longevity is HUGE for a celeb scent; well over 10 hours on skin! Reminds me of cardamom chai spiced vanilla cupcakes piped with thick white chocolate icing. Delicious!

Mwalton
Mwalton

This smells amazing. Im not sure how you bottle a "cupcakes that need a spanking" scent but they did. Its sensual, sexy and is now my favorite Britney fragrance. The longevity and silage on this are impressive, to say the least.

Lizzard
Lizzard

This blind buy in a torrent of them is my most successful yet.
I love this warm yummy sexy and long lasting juice. I'm craving it when I wake up and luckily I can still smell it
what a lovely surprise - because Private Dancer was also enjoyable I may need to consider some of her others!

Lyoness
Lyoness

Phwoar! Holy Moly this brew is so sensual, sultry and nostalgic! It is certainly one of Britney’s more mature gourmands. I'm a longtime fan of Britney's perfumes, as her's are the best celebrity scents, and Naughty is such an adult, luxurious fragrance! It has such a lovely, addictive scent, signalling a faraway land of mischief. And that’s what I like about Naughty: there’s a mischievous aura to it, an amorous, mysterious fragrance with its white chocolate/musk combo. And the bottle is gorgeous. We’ll soon be heading into autumn and winter here in Australia, so I was tossing up between this and Midnight Fantasy, and decided on Naughty because it seemed more interesting and was on sale (and it was also the last one left amongst a bunch of untouched Nice Remixes). There was something about Midnight I wasn’t quite sure about, the plum hitting the wrong note for me. But the Naughty Remix blew me away with its sultriness. So glad I picked it!!

As3d
As3d

dont get mad at me lol this is weird but i think it kinda smell like Angel.

horse_friesian
horse_friesian

This smells like a mixture of 3 parts Bvlgari Black and 1 part Aquolina Pink sugar. If you have them both in your collection already I wouldn't bother getting this because now it feels like a redundancy. It's a very sexy frag tho and more feminine than the slightly masculine Bvlgari Black. It even dries down to smell just like It. I smell absolutely Zero white chocolate or cupcake! It smells like licorice and rubber latex.

rihabi
rihabi

I'm not sure what to think about this remix version, I just know I like the Nice one better. This is like a combination between Oriflame's Amber elixir night and a little of the Bvlgari's Jasmine noir. I'm not feeling the woody notes, which exist in those fragrances, it makes me dizzy a little and the Naughty remix is DEFINITELY nothing like any of the Fantasy line.

whammy
whammy

SWEET MUSK

This is the first Britney Spears fragrance I've worn in a long time. I decided on this one as I was looking for something a bit more mature and sensual. This perfume is most appropriate for night time as it can be quite heavy. Overall, it is a lovely mix of sweet and musky notes without the fruitiness that Britney seems to include in all of her other fragrances. Lasts for a long time and becomes more "smokey" as the scent develops.

emt1986

I love this more every time I wear it! I was somewhat iffy on it at first, but it really is a lovely, sweet, powdery scent with a bit of an edge and good projection and longevity. If you crave compliments, it seems that Britney fragrances are the way to go... I've now received only two compliments from someone other than my boyfriend: one for the original Fantasy, and now one for this.

Soofiya
Soofiya

I was looking for a fantasy flanker without or with less intense fruit notes,first I purchased nice remix by mistake(instead of naughty one)and I love it.there IS kiwi note in it,but it's very mellow and faints quickly
I tried to find naughty remix since I thought it's going to be even more lovely
I received naughty today in mail,unfortunately I have a very bad cold so my sense of smelling may have some problems,I find nice and naughty very similar
There are some differences,there's no fruit note even a faint one in naughty.I find it warmer,less sweet and dryer,lets say powdery,but nice is creamier with more gourmand vibe..although there's no white chocolate listed for nice,I can detect more white chocolate in that one,while there's more cupcake in naughty
I'm going to edit my review as soon as get better but for now,I like both of them very much,I wish both of them.to be stronger and have better sillage
By the way,I was afraid of iris root and woody notes of naughty but they don't bother me,there's a soft musky powder which gives naughty more feminine vibe and woods give it s darker undertone.I think nice is younger than naughty

I wear this at night and I first get the mixed sweetness from the cupcake and white chocolate. It does not smell super sweet like most cupcake smells (more like a light vanilla, and a very light chocolate). The chocolate smell is not very rich. It then starts to dry down with the musky wood smell making it feel more "exotic/naughty". The sillage then leaves a light powdery but sweet smell from the orchid and cupcake. Very interesting and I always get compliments.

juliajulep
juliajulep

@minengya usan HAHAHA!! lucu kamu! "kena racun bule bule ni"

NeveD
NeveD

In general, I don't like fruity over-sweet heavy fragrances, but this one I like so much on me. I feel so much sexier just wearing it.

Mingenya Usan
Mingenya Usan

Beli ini hasil blind buy gara2 kena racun review bule bule disini tapi begitu parfumnya datang... OMG..! Eneg se eneg-eneg nya.... Kayak bau minyak wangi tanpa alkohol yg refill... Aduhhhhh... Seketika jadi mual... Yg tercium hanya wangi vanilla yg too much banget... Terlalu... Aduh mual... Pusing pokonya... Enough.. Aku langsung kasihin parfum ini ke temenku. Okay. Cukup Britney :(

Erui
Erui

This is a nice, powdery-woody fragrance on my skin, barely sweet, which is a pity in some ways, I was hoping for a chocolate-cupcake scent for cold days. Still, this one is a lovely, solid edp, nice for office I guess.

emt1986

The Naughty Remix is exactly what you'd expect it to be based on the list of notes: a darker, woodier, more powdery Fantasy, minus the sourness from the kiwi. As with the original, my skin amplifies the inedibles too much for it to come off as a true gourmand, but it's still enough to satiate a sweet scent craving. A bit synthetic in the very opening, but it evens out pretty quickly. I recommend spraying from at least 6 inches or so as opposed to "pooling" with this one. At the price, it is certainly worth a try if you think it might suit your taste.

sindri
sindri

in anticipation of a warm delicious scent
but a overwhelming sugar scent with nothing just sweetness
typical briney

katemax

I've done a complete u turn on this.. I thought it was lame last time I tested it but I saw it for sale at b&m bargains today for £6.99 so I had to buy it and it's much nicer than I remember. This could be due to my new found love of powdery fragrances. I have the nice remix also and they are both lovely

socorrosouza

On my skin there is a lot of wood, especially on the dry down, which lasts for half of the perfume's life. Also, on MY skin no chocolate at all, which is a pity since I love chocolate.

deb.martinez

Michelle,its very powdery/orris root. Its a bit sweet,but I would not say cupcake sweet.its my favorite Britney Spears.Lasts loooong!

barentonwithaba
barentonwithaba

Very woody/waxy version of the original. The combo kind of gives off a sandalwood vibe. I wouldn't say I like it but I don't hate it either.

takeasniff
takeasniff

This is very nice but lately im having trouble with perfumes not lasting on me. This vanishes within 30 mins. Maybe it suits my skin and i cant smell it but others can. They say if you can smell your perfume it doesnt really suit your chemistry. I find the nice one lasts. This definitely has the orris root coming through stick to the nice one if you dont want any weird dry downs. Similar vibe to rianna red one with the coffee woodie notes its not for everyone. I really like this one but the fact i can never smell it means I'm glad i only got a little bottle i will try in the hot weather sometimes it work's better then.

pulcman.petra
pulcman.petra

This is really naughty. It´s beautifuly sweet because of white chocolate and cupcaces, but on the other side it´s not that naive sweetnes as in original Fantasy. This has really something naughty in it. Love it for winter eveniíngs.

30 ml EDP

Centsless
Centsless

I love Naughty the most of the Fantasy flankers because it doesn't have that sharpness that comes with the fruit notes in the other versions. Naughty is sweet and powdery, and very seductive smelling, a compliment getter for me. I notice the cupcake, white chocolate and orris root mostly. It dries down to a sweet musky smell and lasts for days on clothing. One of my favorites for cooler weather, it just smells snuggly and decadent!

tsukimidumpling
tsukimidumpling

I'm not sure if I reviewed this yet. But...

I've got some mixed feelings towards this. I don't know if I'm growing tired of the smell, or what but lately I have had a different reaction to smelling it in its opening and during the time of it's dry down. I am just not enjoying it that much. I love the notes in it. Every single one of them. But when I wore this today, I could feel early stages of a headache fade in and out. You would think I would get this with the original fantasy as sometimes it could have that effect, but it happens to be it's Naughty Remix counterpart that has that kind of effect.

As people said in the reviews here, this perfume lasts a pretty long time. That's probably my favorite part about it. Other than all of that, I just think I'm sick of this scent. It was my signature scent for a short time before I got into other fragrances and started buying those. This isn't a bad perfume but it perhaps isn't for me nowadays. I know that when looking at my Killer Queen and Wild Orchid reviews, I sound like I come to hate the scents I wear at some point, but believe me when I say that isn't the case. Because it's not.

kitzikel

2nd review. it's been raining the past days, and i decided to indulge in this perfume after a quick bath last night. THE WOODY VIBE (which i not a fan of) is not there anymore. I got a delightful opening of sweet blends of vanilla, white choco and the musk starts to appear. 13 hrs. and counting, i can still smell it when i woke up the next day. it now settles into a yummy white chocolate scent. together with the cold, rainy weather and a good book to read, i felt comfort and serenity. this is definitely a scent for cold weather. it really brings out the beauty in it unlike when i wore it during hot days, all i smelled was intoxicating woody note and the scent took so long to transform to its delightful vibe. hubby can't help but cuddle me and tells me that i am like an aphrodisiac. lol.

amazing how the weather takes a huge difference with this one.

i love this❤

UnearthlyApothecary
UnearthlyApothecary

Oh my goodness this one blew me away. I never thought I would have such an immediate love for a Britney Spears perfume but like so many other fragranticans say: it's not about the name on the bottle, but the juice inside. I love how strong the woods notes are I didn't expect such a strong woodsy blast but I adore it. Mixed up with the sweet gourmand notes, this creates quite the intoxicating elixir. This is going to be my new girly go to,

kitzikel

i bought this perfume because of the reviews here. i love gourmand scents so i decided to get one.

i don't know if it's just me but i can't smell any cupcake or white chocolate? at first spray, it smells woody and kinda masculine.. but after around an hour, it fades and changes into a yummy vanilla smell... i think a guy can wear this because of the woody notes at the beginning. i expected it to be very sweet but sadly, my body chemistry maybe did not agree.. :(

edit: weird but now, i decided to wear it and the drydown on me smells like white chocolate and vanilla already that my husband can't help but sniff me ALL THE TIME. he said i smelled so sexy. ♥♥

blake.lee
blake.lee

This is very sweet, but dry, powdery and woody. It smells a little spicy to me as well. It's sort of smells like cinnamon candy, a log cabin and your great grandma, lol! I found it for $6.50 at Kohl's along with the Nice Remix for the same price. I like this one better than the Nice which is way, way too sweet. However, I wouldn't have bought either if they weren't $6.50 on clearance. This one isn't too bad, but Rocker Femme Fantasy is the only Fantasy flanker I'll ever love.

FionaNewZealand
FionaNewZealand

The Naughty Remix is gorgeous, and very addictive! I like it better than the original Fantasy, due to the powdery sensual sweetness. It has a less juvenile scent than original Fantasy and is such a fragrance that I can't stop sniffing my wrist :) It must be the orris root I can smell, I'm not familiar with it and at first I didn't like it but now I can't wait to get home to put Naughty on, if I haven't worn it that day, of course.

First time I try Spears parfume's. This one is really nice. At first the white chocolate was dominant but after a short while it calmed down and melt into the skin. flirty, seductive & sexy indeed. The sample I was gifted will end soon - and maybe I will buy a bottle. I'm not often impressed by fab-scents but this one maybe will be a keeper.

Första gången jag provar något av Spears dofter. Denna är riktigt najs. Först är den vita chokladen dominant men efter en stund så lugnar den sig och smälter in i huden. Flirtig, förförisk och riktigt sexig. Provet som jag fick kommer att ta slut och kanske kommer jag att köpa en flaska. Jag är sällan imponerad av kändisdofter men denna kanske blir ett måste-köp.

deb.martinez

This has grown on me! Ive had it for almost a yr..tried to swap it..kept it. Sprayed some on the other day..it went on my hoodie sleeve..the next day I kept getting delicious whiffs...chocolate,,powder!Sweet fluffy and enticing...I really am loving it..who knew? :-)

socorrosouza

On me it was an awful experience, only orris root and some synthetic wood, but veeeery sweeeet. Longevity and sillage moderate.

sweetandnatural
sweetandnatural

Gorgeous fragrance. It seemed it might be too sweet at first but the dry down is delicious and woody. This is Fantasy without the kiwi note so it's pretty different, in case you have Fantasy. People compliment me on this one! It's lovely and chocolaty.

ProfessionalWidow
ProfessionalWidow

Essentially, a drier, more woody Fantasy, without any of the fruits. I'd heard this described as straight up cupcake in a bottle, so I went in expecting that, but I ended up with something much more- dare I say?- sophisticated?

My skin tends to amp woods, so when I spray this on it is pretty darn woody. Just very dry, with some of the powdery orris root and the chocolatey/cupcake notes in the distance. After a bit, the white chocolate and cupcake emerge more to soften the wood, but in a way that doesn't seem "teeny bopper" esque at all (and like I said, I happily purchased this thinking it would be a teeny bopper scent!) It also doesn't go overboard on the musk, which I appreciate, especially from a fragrance called "the ~naughty~ remix."

The woods will make or break this fragrance for most people, I think. The wood can come across as bit synthetic-smelling to those who are sensitive, I must admit (maybe Iso-e?.) I don't mind it, though- I mean, if you're buying something with cupcake accord, be prepared to smell a bit synthetic. Like with the original Fantasy, I get great longevity (8+ hours) and sillage is good- people will notice you wearing it, but not in a cloying way. In case people don't know where to find this, I got mine at Kohl's on sale.

xJessax
xJessax

One of my new favorites for sure! I saw a 1 oz on sale for $15 bucks at Kohls, I just couldn't pass it up! I've had my eyes on the Naughty and Nice remix duo for a while, I really like what they did here!

My first impression: Mmm.. smells like caramelized sugar and musk!

This is a sweet sultry bomb! The white chocolate, cupcake, and woodsy notes are very rich and creamy. I get a slight hint of jasmine but this is not floral in the least bit, and the orris root gives a musky and earthy vibe to round out the sweetness just a bit. I'm sooo glad I went for the "Naughty" version. I adored Britney spears Fantasy, I first bought it when I was about 15 or 16 years old, and I used to find it such a sweet, warm, "womanly" scent back then. However, the kiwi in the top always sort of bothered my nose, it seemed to just not mesh well. I'm so happy they made this version, minus the kiwi and fruits. It's gourmand heaven! I think most people will enjoy wearing the Naughty remix in the winter or at night; while the Nice remix is more daytime appropriate. I will, however, be wearing this any time of day on any occasion. It's my Fantasy! <3

Scent: 9/10!
Longevity: About 5-6 hours, days on clothes.
Sillage: Soft
Would I repurchase? Hell yeah!!
I freaking love this stuff... <3

*_Lilly_*
*_Lilly_*

Kohl's has this on clearance so I thought I better try it since I don't see this places anymore. I like Fantasy, although it is more fruity then what I normally wear, the dry down of the original Fantasy is what I enjoy. I like spicy oriental, woods, powder scents so I thought for $15 I should give it a try. Well... I think it's a bit too dry, too synthetic woods smelling for me? Maybe I will mix it with the original. I will give it a day or two and see. I may return it and just save the money and wait to get the FIE instead (which I really want but waiting for sale).
At first spray, I get original fantasy. I actually love the top and middle notes of this. If there are any lol
I do not get ANY white chocolate or cup cake at all - Boo!!! All woods notes in the ending
EDIT: 5-4-2016 __ I returned it :/ I liked it but not enough to justify spending money on another bottle of perfume. I have BS Fantasy and I like that one better anyway

unsrsly
unsrsly

This is so wonderful. I hated the kiwi note in the original fantasy so I was happy to see it was removed. It is very powdery, sweet, musky and sexy. I get tons white chocolate and orris root. The orris root is a bit overpowering on the first spray but then it settles to the creamy sweet white chocolate but with a kick from the orris root and woody notes. This delicious fragrance lasts forever too. Definitely going to be one of my favorites.

nettoyant
nettoyant

I've never liked a Spears perfume before. I've appreciated, owned and worn quite a few celeb scents so it's not that. There was just something about Spears' I couldn't get any of them to work for me. Too sweet, no complexity.

But this, this is NICE! No pun intended lol. I'm a sucker for iris/orris root and there's a tonne plus cupcake. So, it's sweet but like Fragrant Desert says below, the orris makes this special and not just the usual smell of pure cake and icing I get from all of the other Fantasy scents.

PerfumeKing14
PerfumeKing14

does anybody else get a rose note coming through? on me once its settled down (about 2 hours later) i can smell rose on me & it lasts forever, not a bad thing but I'm curious if that's just me. this is my least favourite of britneys scents but that being said i do still like it but i love her others a whole lot more.

Fragrant Desert
Fragrant Desert

Orris Root works magic here. The Orris Root note sets this one apart and keeps it from being just another floral fruity SWEET clone. It adds a depth and sophistication to the Naughty Remix that allows someone over the age of 22 to wear it in public without self-consciousness. It is sweet but not in a toothache way. Perhaps that is the cupcake accord playing here. The Naughty Remix is more cake than candy. It is rich but not loud. You might very well enjoy this because it isn't shrill like most of its contemporaries. The wood also adds to the complexity. It remains linear but nuanced like real perfumery. To that end, the floral dryness may also help Naughty Remix to not be vulgar .. Naughty can be very nice.

emmahlou
emmahlou

This surprised me! I was expecting just the end notes of the original Fantasy but this is certainly an interesting remix.

It suits the name "Naughty". This is indulgent and alluring. The white chocolate and orris root give it a rich, musky yet sweet aroma. Whilst the cupcake and woods make it heavier but simultaneously earthy.

I purchased this expecting sweet overload, but I was surprised to note it isn't. This is so delicious and it doesn't smell as "immature" as the original Fantasy, meaning a lot of matured aged women/men can enjoy this.

Only downside is lasting power is quite poor.

JetsBabe
JetsBabe

Get this if you want to smell like cold medicine.

Just an awful cherry scent on me. Made me sick.

lemonzest
lemonzest

Sweet scents turn extra sweet on me, so I have usually avoided them. But I tried this and bought it, shocked at how beautiful it smells.

On me I smell white chocolate, vanilla frosting, and incense. I think my untrained nose confuses orris root with incense because there's no incense listed and because when I do use incense I get the Japanese violet type from Nippon Koh.

Best of all BSFNR stays creamy sweet all day...if anything it intensifies. Yet it's not the headachy sweetness of most sugary scents. Just delightful.

I have to laugh at the "naughty" appellation. Not compared with the real naughty stuff like L'Agent Provocateur's L'Agent, Cabochard, Black Opium, and so on. Naughty if you are a low-carb dieter I guess. I smell like a frosted raspberry shortbread.
Just buy this, it's gorgeous.

ZELJO
ZELJO

I think its very unisex and even more,masculine...its perfect for long sex sessions...naughty indeed

_Lashes_
_Lashes_

I don't get any fruit in this whatsoever, just powder, wood and leather. It smells identical to Midnight in Paris by Van Cleef and Arpels which is a nice frag, but not what I was looking for from this. I have a 30ml bottle for swaps if anyone is interested.

Miffy8900
Miffy8900

Sampled this at the store today, and I already regret that I didn't buy a (huge) bottle! Omg, it is amazing! I was a true Fantasy-girl when it first came out, and I used it heavily for several years. But at some point, it became too fruity and teenage-y. This one recalls my love for the original Fantasy, but this one is much more mature and muskier. I became older, and this one fits my age (26) hundred percent better!

It starts sweet and blueberry, but quickly dries down to a musky, cakey, sugary vanilla bomb, in the most sexy and seducing way possible. The musc is perfect - it takes it to another level, and makes it more womanly, and less girly. In humid weather it has a caramelly feel to it - I can see why people compare the drydown to Prada Candy.

I LOVE the juice! The bottle is okay - not hideous, but not amazing either. Same goes for packaging. The add is a bit odd, and the Naughty side is presented in an awkward dominatrix kinda way. Personally, I don't think this is a hardcore dominatrix kinda fragrance - more a darker, mystic, femme fatale perfume.

I will definetely buy it tomorrow - a true little gem by Britney <3

starslyric
starslyric

powder powder and more powder.

Alfica
Alfica

I tried this today at the store and I liked the deep sweet smell. I didn't know if I can compare it with anything I know. With time the sweetnes wore off and I couldn't quite place the fragrance. I knew I had a perfume similar to this and then it hit me... after 3 hours on my skin it smelled just like Prada Candy. I'm deffinitely buying the whole bottle, because it is waaay cheaper than Prada.

hithorys
hithorys

BAM! Blackberry powder: in your face! It's like a super-team combo-power when they combined on this "clever blackberry rouse". ...and it works for me! I am so not a flower girl. - It's rich, musky, heady.. . seductive, and it first whiff, well on it's way to being the villainous vixen of fragrances. Rowr. -- The white chocolate, cupcake, and musk, stand out proudly, but if it were a cupcake, it'd be a dark, delectable *blackberry* cupcake, without a doubt. Num!

UPDATE: 16 hours later and it's still going strong, which, at this point... isn't the best thing. At this point, I feel like Indiana Jones running down the tunnels in the Temple of Doom screaming for water! :-) So, I guess my conclusion is, make sure there's water barreling down that tunnel behind you, or, as some have said, wear it on wet days.

-I also review perfumes safe for migraine sufferers and this one has not caused one, though I am unsure if would aggravate a headache that is already brewing.

XocoFlor
XocoFlor

I was never into Britney/Celeb perfumes until this. I have smelled the original fantasy, but they are VERY different. No sour kiwi or fruity notes here. It's a wonderful powdery cupcake and white chocolate musk! I looooove it. I've worn it for over a year and I still crave and indulge in it just as much. Pleasantly surprised and happy I found this precious gem under the Britney line. :D

JSRbeatles
JSRbeatles

To me, this smells like a mixture of Dr. Pepper and incense. It reminds me of the used record store where I hung out as a teenager. I love it, even though on me I don't detect any similarity to the original Fantasy.

hyperfluff

I did not like it much in summer/fall...too musty/dusty smelling. But I wore it on a wet winter's day and it was superb! It lasted all day and I got none of the offputting dark/dry notes that used to overwhelm me. Instead I got a delicious spiced cupcakes and white chocolate aroma, a grown up 'Fantasy' indeed. I also got compliments on it....definitely a scent for cold, wet days. I'm glad I didn't give away my bottle.

VioletNoir
VioletNoir

I like to mix scents and well i thought that Bath and body works Secret Wonderland would smell great layered with Naughty remix. I was so right. it smells like vanilla, chocolate, strawberries jasmine and amber....it is heavenly. A very unique scent.

perfumeprincess 91
perfumeprincess 91

Does anyone have this fragrance and looking to possibly do a fragrance swap? if so pm me I'm looking to try this fragrance in I have a few fragrances that I am willing to swap out thanks! serious people only thanks
update just got this in the mail a few days ago it's a nice smell but not what I expected based on all the reviews on will be going up for swap!..... 1.0oz 30ml bottle half full

shell_bell
shell_bell

I have both the Naughty & Nice remixes and this is FAR superior to the Nice!!

The Nice is much lighter and doesn't last very long at all. But with this remix I get a gorgeous cupcake with some almost smoky woods mixed in for the perfect cold weather concoction. For some reason I get a little coconut as well, although it's not listed.

The orchid musk drydown is just as lovely and that semi-sweet cupcake note lasts until the end. It's both a little gourmand and a little sexy at the same time. Definitely a hit for me. ;)

b.a.denney
b.a.denney

I got this a few weeks ago, and have only worn it once. It's super sweet, and somewhat cloying. I love sweet perfumes, but there is a note in this I'm not sure I love. It is long lasting, and sillage seems decent. I'll give it another try sometime, and maybe that wearing will go a little better.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

The Britney Spears Naughty Remix smells like how the original would smell without all of the sugary tart fruits. I can definitely smell the white chocolate, the powdery orris root, and the bakery vanilla cupcake. The dry down is a softly woody musk with a lingering vanilla undertone. As far as the Britney Spears line of fragrances goes, I think this is a great night sent! I can definitely see myself wearing this on fun evenings out with my friends!

lesgalaxies
lesgalaxies

Yes! I've found my cupcake in a bottle scent!

I think I must have been having trouble with the tangy fruity notes in my previous attempts to wear Fantasy and the Femme Rocker edition.. just doesn't sit well on my skin.

Perfectly suiting my sugar craving, and it's more comfortable to wear for me than the original Fantasy - feels less "known" and just pleasantly sweet.

It's not syrupy or overdone, it's a little dry with the wood, which is adding some dimension to the sweetness. Definitely stocking up on this when I run low..

lirael00
lirael00

I realy liked Fantasy, but the naughty remix is even better! It has this dark seductive sweetness and it's as girly as Fantasy! All my friends are impressed by this scent. Longevity is great, I only have a problem with sillage as that could be improved! Otherwise this is an amazing perfume. Big like!

adriana.van h
adriana.van h

the naughty version is indeed a more adult scent but still playfull sweet and dark

kiristarr
kiristarr

I was excited to try the fragrance people have called a more adult version of the original Fantasy. I admit that Fantasy is a guilty pleasure for me, as is most of La Spears's Fantasy line. On me, the Naughty Remix has the plastic doll's head smell, which rears its adorable, well, head from time to time in various fragrances. It doesn't make me dislike Naughty Remix, but I prefer Fantasy proper.

Rebemario
Rebemario

Ode to Fantasy The Naughty Remix... Oh Britney Spears Fantasy The Naughty Remix, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways.... Although I am a woman very well into my forties (and proud of it!) and love the finer things in life, Chanel anything, fine wines, things of that sort, a person can get a yen for a Coke and a hamburger ...and so it is thus...sometimes you want to surround yourself in a cloud of white truffle cake and not perfectly blended florals (because we can't eat those all the time or we may not fit into our trousers...). This precious perfume is one of my faves right now because it is just so easy peasy puddin pop...I did take off the bottles necklace, there are some things I just cannot abide like jewelry on a bottle of fragrance. Otherwise this little angel will adorn my person when I get that sweet tooth. BTW, smells just like the not so favorably priced Prada Candy, such a deal for this one. If you like sweet candy baked goods smells get this, its awesome!!!

Matt Abdul

Last month my mom coming over to visit me at the city & stay over for a week. On the day she was about to go back home to our hometown she give me a call and told me that once I reach home I'll found that one of my perfume on the dresser has gone. I was at work at that time.

She took my Naughty Remix Britney, she told she kinda like the smells.I don't mind at all coz I still have another 11 bottles of other perfumes in my collection.

Yesterday, she come over again for a visit & we have a great dinner last night. She still wear The Naughty Remix, it smells really gorgeous on her the creamy cupcake scent just smells heavenly on her. Plus add a little mature grown up modern touch coz its by Britney.

I can say this scent really suit every age group. Just be careful with the trigger though. 2, 3 squirts is suffice. It will unfold beautifully on you. Planning to get another bottle of this for myself. Loving this.

katemax

I had high expectations of this but it starts off on me as dry, dusty earth, then evolves into cocoa butter body cream. its a shame. I haven't tried the original fantasy but love Sandra by al rehab which is a copy

GourmandGirl
GourmandGirl

I much prefer this to the original fantasy, this is so much more grown up!

I didn't take to the kiwi fruitiness in the original, and wished she hadn't put it in the perfume as i thought it would smell a lot better without. So Imagine my joy when i found this little gem!

It still has that wonderful cupcake/white chocolate vibe that i love so much, but it seems more edgy, more spicy somehow. It's creamier, and the cupcake shines more in this, whereas in the original it was masked somewhat by the kiwi imo. This has staying power too, unlike the other, it lasts and lasts on me.

I purchased this at the same time as Flowerbomb and D&G Pour Femme, and surprisingly it's the longest lasting and nicest smelling out of all three, and the cheapest by far!! Definitely hands down my favourite from her line, will 100% be repurchasing when my current bottle runs dry!

loganrileyyy
loganrileyyy

The Naughty Remix of Fantasy is something I bought purely based on appearance (I loved the dark purple of the bottle and think it's really eye catching) and the fact that it was a re-formulated version of the original, which I thought was GOOD but not GREAT. I was eager to find out how this "naughty" version would compare.
Well... I guess I'll start off by saying this fragrance is definitely slutty, if I had to describe it any particular way. This is the daring, provocative, sexually powerful Britney, not the girly and flirty side of her that I believe the original Fantasy represented. The Naughty Remix smells dark and daring in contrast to the sweet cupcake-ish nature of the original. It's still very succulent and powerful in an almost edible way, but the jasmine and orris root notes seem to be more emphasized and add a new and arguably more mature aspect to the scent.
I personally would recommend Naughty Remix over the original Fantasy, just because I feel like the original is definitely rather immature whereas this one could be worn by an adult on a seductive night out with plans to hit the bedroom after partying.

hyperfluff

This is Fantasy with a dark, powdery note added in (that same dusty, bitter note you get in Lolita Lempicka, so maybe if you love Lolita Lempicka and Fantasy, you will love this one too). It's Fantasy in goth get-up...Fantasy in a haunted mansion gathering dust in the corner. Imagine Fantasy recreated for the goth and emo teens and college girls. I think of those cutesy 'scene girls' with big hair, colorful highlights, facial piercings and black eyeliner...they were all the rage 5-10 years back (ah, I miss the mid-late 00's). Is it still a thing now? Those emo/goth kids of past are in their mid 20's to early 30's by now. But this could have been their scent then (as long as you don't tell them it's a Britney LOL).
There is that sweet, yummy, youthful aspect that you get in original Fantasy, the cupcake, orchid and white chocolate, but there is also a super dark, dusty aspect (must be the extreme amount of orris root, or whatever wood note is used, I feel like there's licorice in here too). It is an unholy clash for me. Not a safe blind buy...test first! I can't say I love it, but I do find it interesting and different, I have a bottle and I plan to wear it this winter, who knows it may grow on me...as of now I'm still confused because the gourmand aspect of the scent makes me salivate but then the dust and darkness creeps up behind the yummy notes and I feel annoyed. For my own tastes, I would have loved if the orris root and woody notes had been toned down, way down, I just want the cupcake, white chocolate and orchid, jasmine without the stupid sour kiwi, and this would've been it if it wasn't for the dark, dusty notes. The sillage is strong, but longevity is moderate, not a beast like original Fantasy.

UPDATE: I let a guy friend smell it today, and he thinks it smells like a sexy cougar out to seduce some college boys. I get where he's coming from.

applestrudle

I was a bit iffy but my boyfriend loves this! He's always smelling me when I wear it :)

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

I was so eager to test this new scent from Britney's line, because I love the original Fantasy. To my surprise, I smelled mostly coffee (and maybe some white chocolate) in the top notes...although I see coffee isn't listed in the composition, so I can't explain that, but it was all I smelled! After 15 minutes, the scent dried down to a strong, sweet heliotrope/playdoh accord. That was it! I like it, but I don't know if it really works for my skin, because it felt a little boring compared to her other scents.

Hipchick40
Hipchick40

I am so glad TJ Maxx accepts returns! I bought this and Fantasy and disliked them both. I'm all for cheap pleasures that work for cozy nights in or summer evening walks, etc. Not every day has to be filled with niche quality or historic house names. But it does still need to have some point to it, a feeling to encapsulate. A memory to evoke, etc. Neither of these two did that for me. This naughty remix was more like a sibling rivalry where the two facets needed a time out from each other! The sweet in one corner and the spice/powder in another. The orris root almost gave a campfire or burnt smell to the scent and totally detracted from, rather than enhanced, the sweet bakery scents. On my skin, the battle could not be won but raged on until I scrubbed it off. This is not for me, I didn't enjoy any of it. So, which cheap thrill do I endorse? Pink Sugar, Gold Sugar, Fancy, or Charlie Gold. They have some depth and cohesive personality at least. But Fantasy and her flankers are just sweet/sour, smokey/powdery discombobulated messes that I now know to steer very clear of!

cyyong29
cyyong29

I love Fantasy especially the base note (cupcakes, white chocolate.... delicious!!) but this Naughty Remix is way too spicy and musky for my liking, I couldn't smell the cupcake note, just a bit of milky sweet along with tons of spices.

I've tried the Nice Remix but not as great as what I expected as well. Not sure why - both are quite spicy comparing with the original Fantasy although the Nice Remix is softer than Naughty Remix. I guess I'll just wear the original one then, still my favourite :D

applestrudle

This is an interesting scent. It smells sweet, powdery and woody. I normally hate woody scents but this one is amazing. I do like it but I wouldn't want someone to smell it on me, I feel like it smells like that Arab mahogany scent (but not in a bad way). Very classy but not me.

Also it has great sillage and projection. My sister said she could smell it as soon as she entered the room and I sprayed around three sprays.

JinjuDee
JinjuDee

I have to agree with other reviews that this is the slightly more mature/adult version of Fantasy. It's lovely and sweet but has a spice to it that stops it being too sickly. I find the orris root and jasmine are stronger in this one.

I absolutely love the bottles for both.

Sammi_co
Sammi_co

This is such a beautiful sensual scent. It has a deeper quality then I was expecting from a Britney perfume. I do usually like her fragrances but this one is just at that next level.

nickhi1984
nickhi1984

To me this is nothing like the other Fantasy's I own. It's darker, muskier and a little mysterious. I really like The Naughty Remix, specifically because it steps away from the rest of the Fantasy range a little bit. I have a fragrance by Monteil Paris which has been discontinued and to me Fantasy The Naughty Remix is pretty close. Love this version

Nyssa Ainley
Nyssa Ainley

No fantasy ramble here - though it is a long laster - I feel that the first half an hour is just too sweet even for this gourmand sweet girl. Not enough floral either. This is not even exactly a like but a 'meh' but as there is no 'meh' button I will have to settle for like.

This is not going on my 'Want' list yet. I have tried it and I would rather Vera Wang's Floral Rush or Emporio Armani's Diamonds in all its flankers.

candyfluff7
candyfluff7

Miss Spears? More like Mrs. Robinson! This is crazy sexy. It is sweet and comforting like the orginal Fantasy to lure you in and make you feel at home, it then demands you come up with a safe word and breaks out the whip.
I am shocked. Naughty in-deed. This is the skanky love child of some spicy and mature Chanel offering and some embarrassingly frilly Escada with some birthday cake and Cinnabon thrown in. She makes you uncomfortable because you are not sure how to read her, is she smiling because she is friendly or because she is picturing what your skin would look like as a new lampshade? You try to walk away, but she offers you cookies, which you then learn are laced with GHB.
I dont think this is office appropriate, nor should it be worn to family gatherings. You could very well knock someone out if you wore this in hot weather, I would imagine. This to me is definitely for night time, slap it on along with your war paint and lucky heels.

Special Thanks To :
@Shimone
@Dieuwke_x

For spending your time and messaging me your wonderful opinion on this beautiful perfume.

Been wearing this for weeks now. What can I say. I really love this !!! The heart & base notes is my favorite the most. The sweet cozy warmness.

There was once, I just reach home and was so tired. I just lay on my bed with my office attire still on.I just lay there with my yellow bed side lamp shine giving it mellow feeling environment with the cupcake & white chocolate scent just lingering all over me.

This scent really touch my senses, It gives me something to feel about.Like it touches my heart.I choose fragrance not because of the good smells I get from wearing it. But the special feeling I get from wearing it and Fantasy Naughty just did that.

I will definitely get another bottle of this as a back up.

blanc.noir
blanc.noir

Unfortunately my nose picked up mostly the orris root, which gave this scent wayyy too much powder for my taste. I was hoping for something different, I honestly didn't think it was going to smell like this. The dry down is lovely, after abut 3 hours when the orris root calms down, but then it just smells like regular fantasys dry down. Why not just use the original fantasy which I love? Anyways, I wish I had got the nice version instead of naughty...

spinderella
spinderella

Horrid. I bought it since it was on sale for just 10 euros, and the reviews here were very good. I like orris root in chanel 19, so I presumed this was a safe bet. Especially after people calling this an unisex fragrance.
Well, it gives me a headache. To heavy, and synthetic. I want to wash it away from my wrist. Badly.

andonirdc
andonirdc

Fantasy : The Naughty Remix smells like an unfinished perfume...
Well actually it's quiet the idea of the concept : cut a fragrance in two halves by taking the more innocent notes for one and the edgier and darker ones for the other.

The original Fantasy is very well done with clearly defined stage : it begins with juicy fruit notes, passing by a garden of beautiful flower garden just before stepping at a bakery store. In the case of the Naughty Remix, I initially taught that it was a mess and was very disappointed when I opened the box that arrived in the mail. But then, I had to give it another chance as I love sweet, powdery and woodsy fragrances. It made no sense that I didn't like it !

So I experimented it a few more times. It opens with a very strong orris root smell that overpowers all the other notes ! It can be headache inducing as the earthy note is very invasive. It takes a LOT of time to settle down, I'd say something like 1h-1h30 which is a lot I think. At this stage, I smell orchid and a bit of a jasmine flower, that's actually my favorite stage of the scent : it's a light powdery floral scent and I like it.
But this stage doesn't last long as 1 hour later, you're bombarded with white chocolate and vanilla cupcakes ! The vanilla cupcake smells like synthetic vanilla used in soya yoghurt and it's not pleasant at all; not even close to the cupcake note in the original Fantasy ! The white chocolate accord smells like it was taken from the cheapest white chocolate sweet on the market. Useless to say that it has a very synthetic edge to it...
6 to 7 hours after application, Fantasy : The Naughty Remix becomes a skin scent and smells exactly like the drydown of the original Fantasy which is nice.

Moreover, I really don't like the packaging and I think it's the worst after Curious Heart and Fantasy : The Nice Remix. The bottle looks very tacky and lacks elegance and charm. The little chain doesn't save it from looking ridiculous. As someone said, the original pink Fantasy looks very elegant and sophisticated next to this one. :-p

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate this scent, (but I do hate the packaging and the name) it goes to my "like" list and I can see it's point, especially after reading so many good reviews and seeing that it was named best celebrity perfume of 2014. It just doesn't fit my tastes and is a tad bit too synthetic for me.

I think it's a great scent for everyday use if you like it and don't know what too peek. It's easy to wear if you can deal with.
My piece of advice would be that you test it (if you can) before you buy as, in my opinion, it's not a safe blind buy.

Voilà, hope my review helps. :)

Colour: PURPLE and BEIGE

Whit
Whit

I really dig the Naughty Remix! The orris really darkens this one up quite a bit. Those that are fans of the original and the Nice Remix may not like this one. Nuances of the original Fantasy are still there, only amped up and darkened for an edgier appeal. I found the dry down interesting; it's like a woodsy-gourmand if that makes sense. I really don't know how to describe it. I prefer Naughty over Nice, but they are both great scents, IMO. I think one could really have fun with these and make some interesting layering combos. I did find the longevity and sillage strong with Naughty; Nice does fade a bit quicker. If you love orris root, do try this Remix!

Dieuwke_x
Dieuwke_x

I like the first spray because it remind me of fantasy en than it became like a men perfume :( i bought this because some say it smells like prada candy but no way for me i don't like this one at all

Matt Abdul

I want to get this. But I can't decide which one is the best. Nice or naughty ? Naughty won the first place on The Best Female Celebrity Perfume 2014 Fragrantica.

I want to wear something warm, welcoming vanilla scent and appropriate for office. Which one can pull it off for office environment ?

Guys, need your help & advice on this please.

pharmghirl
pharmghirl

What a total surprise.
I expected not to like this. Instead I found it to be so similar (on my skin) to Prada Candy but much nicer, MUCH longer lasting, and £5 for a 30ml bottle!
Just a note on the Incredible longevity....this lasts 12hours+ on my skin and on fabrics until washed...incredible! Why can the big perfume houses like Chanel and Dior not achieve this level of longevity with h their fragrances?!? If certain of my favourite fragrances (such as Chanel No5 premiere, chanel no19 and Bottega Veneta to name a few) lasted this well, I would be so happy! And why do most newly launched fragrances have the silage and longevity of an impulse body spray?!?
Rant over!
If you're looking for a nice sweet but not immature fragrance along the lines of Prada Candy hen give this a try, you might just be as pleasantly surprised as I was!

amna723
amna723

This perfume smells just like how Britney Spears original Fantasy smelled when it first came out (before they changed some notes and made it slightly plastic-y). The way original Fantasy is right now is still great but not as good as it once was. Naughty mix fantasy smells EXACTLY like the original OG version of Fantasy. Same beautiful, sugary sweetness with no weird plastic feel. Again, I still love the new fantasy but the first version was better, and this is just like that one.

Lucky7z
Lucky7z

I LOVE this perfume!!!!

One me its like a cupcakey,incense & earthy musky scent with hints of white chocolate mixed in...I really like it!

IMO its excellent for fall & winter but can be wearable year round when applied lightly in the warmer months.

I find this one moderate to long lasting on me and sillage is moderate imo.

I love this sweet but mysterious super sexy scent!!!!!!

100% repurchase over & over!!

LuLuGoes
LuLuGoes

I like this more than any Britney Spears Fantasy version out there. I think I have tried every single one.

Naughty Remix really is a big musky vanilla frosted cupcake. It starts and ends sweetly, like having dessert for dinner then having dessert. I enjoy it, but it is not in my top list of gourmands. Nice staying power. Decent projection. Funny campy bottle that reminds me of a Barbie doll accessory. But I don't mind it at all.

louisminaj
louisminaj

This stuff is a complete shock! I'm not a fan of the original fantasy, or any of them to be honest, they're all pretty sugary and too synthetic for me, but this "naughty" remix is surprisingly good! I like the muskiness and powdery character to this! There is that element of sweetness with the white chocolate and cupcake, but it is done in a very sophisticated way. The orris root truly dominates this fragrance and I love it! This fragrance is truly a hidden gem and if it wasn't released by Britney Spears (my opinion isn't very great on the woman, she makes okay music I suppose) but if it wasn't her name this would sell and be so much more popular. Everyone needs to cut celeb scents some slack, as this one is amazing! 8/10 easily! Only 8 because the fragrance could do with being a bit stronger, not very heavy on silage or lasting power, that is the only reason I'm not purchasing it as I like my fragrances to be intense and heavy, and plus the bottle is ghastly!

nightcutter
nightcutter

Not keen on this. It's likeable but bland. The only smell really standing out for me is a sweet coco powder. It reminds me of the new Valentino Uomo so I definitely agree with reviewers who think it is masculine (in a contemporary sense).

It isnt strong. Its pretty subtle and projects little but does last on the skin a good while. I think the original Fantasy is better.

perfumemad62
perfumemad62

This perfume smells heavenly. I am absolutely in love with Naughty!

Very sweet white chocolate & cupcake on the first spray then it settles to a sensual, sweet and musky fragrance. Very warm and intoxicating. I think this is a darker, warmer version of 'Fantasy'. Excellent lasting power and sillage. I have received tons of compliments wearing Britney's perfumes but this has definitely gotten the most!

Overall, I cannot get enough of this perfume! A gorgeous perfume for night time/parties/dates. I don't know how a man could resist you if you wore this one! Haha ;)

DeLinda
DeLinda

If you're chasing the flavour of the original Fantasy, don't go for this one. There's certain degrees of the white choc/cupcake. But I mainly get the smell of incense?? I didn't expect it & don't particularly like it. However, the dry down gets warmer & sweeter which is nice. I have a 3mL sample of this fragrance & I won't be buying a larger version.

Pooky
Pooky

I was initially disappointed with this one when I sprayed it on and thought, "Ugh, this is exactly like the Nice Remix" (which I had returned to Marshalls). And it does in a way because both Naughty and Nice are sweet and missing the sourness of Fantasy. But Naughty sticks around and gets deeper and more powdery. It is comforting and sexy. People are saying it smells nothing like Fantasy. I say it smells a little similar but different enough to justify owning both. Fantasy the Naughty Remix is a love and Fantasy is a like.

Shimone
Shimone

I blindly bought this on eBay for my 10 yr old daughter(she was out of her favorite fragrance,Kim Kardashian lol....) she tested it & said she didn't like it,so I tried it! This fragrance brings me back to childhood in the early eighties,I am so loving Fantasy The Naughty Remix right now....on my skin it smells exactly the way I remember cake frosting from the bakery smelled & it makes me long to taste this frosting,it was so good! On my clothing Naughty smells like cupcakes & white chocolate. I'm thinking about buying another bottle,being that I just brought the biggest bottle a few days ago! IMO this doesn't smell at all like Fantasy & I prefer Naughty! The sillage isn't all that great,but it's definitely long lasting....

DAL123
DAL123

Bought this as a blind buy in Marshall's not really sure I'd like it too much, but it was only 15$ for 1.7oz. First spray was just too much...flowers, vanilla, and I don't even know what that was. After 15 minutes or so, that initial blast morphed into a sweet, musky , powdery cloud of vanilla/chocolate on me. I get no floral at all, which I am good with. This is not something I would wear to work, but its a fun, light-hearted scent. The longer I wear it the more I'm liking it.

frittsjones
frittsjones

I have never owned a fantasy perfume till this one. I like the opening, but my favorite part is the dry down. It is Smokey, has an incense/light powdery dry down. I love it!

jedrzejowskia
jedrzejowskia

If you ever loved the original formulation of Fantasy, the very first one, this is as close to it as you'll come.
To me this is not sour, but in fact a tiny bit fizzy in the top notes, I wonder what gives that impression? It's similar to the effect that the top notes of Dolce Gabbana Femme Intense has.

The regular BS Fantasy is to me now way too heavy on really sour kiwi after the reformulation. I dislike that note so much unfortunately.
Naughty is very warm, nearly spicy, extremely sweet but to a gourmand lover like myself, that's music to my nose.
I get cupcake galore, very sweet white chocolate, the orchid is prominent too, this is VERY yummy! I'm not sure how orris root smells, maybe it's the slightly crunchy, plasticky, spice accord? Hmm. Very curious!

This is really well priced stuff as well, got my 30ml for 10EUR in a Cheapie shop, and this lasts, and lasts, and lasts on me. Just like I remember my first bottle of the vintage BSF did.

GregorAPBDH
GregorAPBDH

I was let down by the remix collection. I heard about these scents way before it became general knowledge. I had a picture of the bottles boxes and list of the notes. The naughty remix is my favourite out of the two. The bottle is very sleek and cute. The chain isn't anything new but it is also quite cute. The lasting power is pretty average in this perfume. I like the creamy dark side of fantasy. The white chocolate, cupcake and jasmine smell amazing in this scent. The box is dark and kind of mysterious .. I like it. Keep them coming Britney. This gets 8.5/10 from me x

theperfumemaniac
theperfumemaniac

AMAZING smell! Creamy, powdery, and sweet at the same time! Mature without smelling like an old lady perfume. This one is a darker version of the original Fantasy but they smell very different.

AMAZING longevity and projection. This is another amazing fragrance by Britney Spears and Elizabeth Arden.

belle2.0
belle2.0

I liked the original Fantasy on some people, but unfortunately the original smelled too sour on my skin. This flanker is missing the tangy notes, which some people may dislike, but on my skin it works better. This is still very sweet, but I think its also a little bit more mature, woody and powdery. The orris root, white chocolate and cupcake are the strongest notes on my skin. I would definitely recommend testing any Britney Spears perfume on your skin because different notes may become more pronounced on different people. For example: the original Fantasy smells like a delicious fruity/white chocolate cupcake on a few people I know, but on me it just smells like very sour kiwi fruit with some sugar. This one is missing the fruity notes which didn't work for me in the original Fantasy, so I think that's why I like it more. I also prefer the style of this bottle because it's easier to hold.

Snicole82
Snicole82

I am wearing this today and it sooooo smells good. I can never get tired of it. That is why I bought the largest bottle I could find. Today though it smells sort of like cinnamon rolls. I guess because it is cool outside and the white chocolate is giving an icing type of flare. I LOVE IT.

Estêvan George
Estêvan George

During a trip, I could meet this little masterpiece called Fantasy The Naughty Remix, in a store, and I can say that, to my nose, this is undoubtedly the best Fantasy of all!
The Naughty Remix has the DNA of traditional Fantasy, but when they intensify some notes, they create a scent so distinctive, so perfect, that "win" the Fantasy in my heart!
While in the traditional Fantasy which predominates in my skin are the notes of kiwi, white chocolate and cupcake, in The Naughty Remix version which dominates is the orris root with woody notes, with a slightly sweet background given by the notes of white chocolate and cupcake. What fascinated me most in this Fantasy version is exactly the fact of not being too much sweet, especially the woody notes and orris root, which at certain times reminds me to a light rubbery touch. That's amazing!!!
The Naughty Remix is my favorite Fantasy! With this more mature and distinguished aroma, it won easily my heart!
This is a sexier and provocative version of Fantasy... would say it is the ideal fragrance for a real Femme Fatale, like Britney!
I am delighted with this!!! Britney and her team made a real masterpiece!
Love it deeply!!!

Dara813
Dara813

What can I say about this one that hasn't already been said...
It is truly delightful! The whole Fantasy line is great but this one is delicious, like totally edible yet too enchanting to eat. If you like the original Fantasy, I think you may like this even more. If you don't like the original Fantasy, I wouldn't go out of my way to get this but there is a chance you may like it.
It starts off very sweet; I get a lot of white chocolate and cupcakes and this is the phase where I want to eat it. Then the orris root and orchid come through and this is the point where I can't stop sniffing my arm.
I must say, every scent I've owned or own from the Fantasy line has great longevity and perfect sillage. This might be my favorite one so far.

amywamywoo
amywamywoo

This is sooo good!

The original is a little on the sharp side for me, but this is perfect.
Sweet powdery goodness, and it lasts a good 7hrs+. It's warm, sweet, spicy, a little earthy and very musky. You can smell the connection to the original, yet it's completely different.
Yes, fantasy all grown up and sexy!

Mohd93
Mohd93

I thought I would do a second review explaining my experience with this perfume a little better.

First, whether you like or dislike Fantasy, it's still possible you'll like this one. It's not exactly the same as Fantasy, although there is a very similar vibe because of the notes they share. However, this is more mature. it's dark and powdery.

I prefer the Naughty remix over the Nice remix and the original Fantasy. I always go for the darker ones. Lasting power is great, it stay 7+ hours on my skin. The sillage isn't heavy enough for me, but it's still decent, at least in the first 30 mins a few people can smell me 2 meters away.

So, the Naughty Remix of Fantasy has a lot more orris root, with the same delicious cupcakes and white chocolate, minus the Kiwi, which I think made it a lot less sour. In terms of age, anyone can wear it imo, it's not too young, not too mature. A really nice sweet, powdery perfume that is most suitable for night.

If you like the white chocolate and vanilla smell of Fantasy but hate the sourness of the Kiwi, you will definitely prefer this one! No kiwi or sourness here. Actually even the nice remix isn't as sour as Fantasy even though the Kiwi is listed.

Voidoid
Voidoid

This is one of my favourite Britney perfumes, if you have a choice between the Naughty or Nice remix I advise you to choose Naughty! The bottle is lovely, purple/pink fading to black at the base. The look of the bottle reflects the scent, this is sexy and grown up. I agree with others who have said that this does not really smell like the original Fantasy. Similarities: a cupcake, gorgeous vanilla sweetness in the dry down. Differences: a musky, earthiness which makes it smell more complex and sexy than Fantasy original. I'm itching to get my hands on another bottle and once you smell this you will be too!

Jasmindee
Jasmindee

Okay, so as an avid Britney perfume fan, I knew I had to try this out. I opted for the Naughty remix over the Nice one because... Well, because I have enough day time perfumes and wanted something a little gritty, a little sexy and mysterious.

Got my bottle in the post this morning. The packaging is immaculate. The pink and purple box would be welcomed as a gift nicely! Plus the little charm bracelet that comes with the bottle is ADORABLE. Super, super cute. It's a dainty silver chain with rose pink charms and a little silver signature from Britney.

Opening spray – To me, it smells identical to Loverdose. I was sniffing the air thinking “Where have I smelled this?!” It's that lovely, cool, creamy vanilla fragrance that's just soooo divine.

First wrist sniff – Mmmmm, like a delicious, vanilla cupcake. I can imagine those giant ones with the oodles of cream cheese or frosting!

Second wrist sniff – The earth-y notes start to mingle in a bit now. It smells a little dirty, a little sexy. I can't put my finger on it. I quite like it though, It's very different.

Not at any point did I think “Oh this smells like the original fantasy!” Because to me, it doesnt!

Now, I can smell the air cloud around me (Very rare thing for me when it comes to perfume, I can never really smell myself, if you get me?) and it's a soft, gentle, vanilla and it's so cosy and sweet. I really like this one! This one is a Christmas scent! I'd buy again! :)

Soutty123
Soutty123

A stronger version of Prada Candy - UK girls with sweet tooth get 100mls of this for £20 in Superdrug while you still can!

Very pleased with this bargain purchase.

SweetHeart90
SweetHeart90

This was a blind buy, going purely off the reviews on Fragrantica. Could a perfume priced at only $30 AUD be as epic as everyone is saying it is?

Yes, yes it is!

I love Britney but I feel this Naughty Remix is her way of apologizing for making us all smell like a gag-inducing candy buffet back in 2004. The Naughty Remix is Fantasy on the first spritz, then after a minute it goes completely the other way, it is everything the original fails at. It is NOT juicy, or cupcake sweet, it is warm, classy, and ever so softly chocolate. Are you taking note Marc Jacobs? Because this is what Daisy Dream should have been!

I used to think celebrity scents were a waste of time so if anyone needs me, I'll be in the corner eating my own words...

It's so sweet and delicious you just want to eat it. I don't know how orris root smells, but everything is sweet about this perfume. I love how it literally reminds me of cupcakes and chocolate.
I don't need to eat sweets, smelling this perfume would be enough.
It's something I would like to smell from time to time or wear if someone gave it to me as a present, but I doubt I would buy it any time soon.

Guest_lizzie81
Guest_lizzie81

I was skeptical about these 'Fantasy' remixes as I imagined it was just a new marketing campaign to flog an old fragrance over again, but to my surprise I really enjoyed this version.

Yes it is like the original 'Fantasy' but it has everything I love about the original without the bits I don't enjoy (the top Kiwi notes, I always have to wait patiently through it to get to the lovely dry down). This one feels a tad more grown up but still retains the youthful yummy white chocolate sweetness. The woods are ampt up a notch also contributing the more grown up vibe. I believe ANY age could wear this and enjoy it. Don't get me wrong of course, really you can wear whatever you like at any age, but I did feel I was getting on a bit for the original (I'm 32) or perhaps it's just that I've had it so long and associate it with my younger years. I simply must get my hands on this version in the near future and I will be a very happy camper indeed! :)

P.S Longevity is amazing of course much like the original. I also tried Chanel no 5 eau de toilette today and this outlasted it by hours and hours, even after washing! Amazing value for money in that sense. Well done Britney or Elizabeth Arden perfumers!

There's no shame in admitting that I enjoy Britney Spears' fragrances. As I teenager I sprayed the original Fantasy in abandon, and even though I've since grown out of sugary gourmands, I still enjoy the cupcake aroma that is the pink Fantasy line.

Fantasy The Naughty Remix is quite similar to the original, the only difference being the lack of kiwi fruit and overall sharpness. This flanker is quite a deep, sugary gourmand with hints of white chocolate and musk.

In all honesty if you own the original Fantasy you probably don't need to own this flanker too. It's sometimes hard to tell the difference.

For something frivolous, girly and sweet, Fantasy The Naughty Remix has it all. I can just picture strawberry blondes wearing this scent out clubbing. I have tested this flanker on three different occasions, however my serious 24 year old self doesn't do this scent justice, especially not in the workplace.

The longevity was just as impressive as the original, and the sillage almost equally as strong. I imagine that these Remix flankers are selling relatively well. For what it's worth they have breathed new life into the Fantasy line.

EMonika
EMonika

This musn't fit in well with my chemsitry then.
The rave reviews had me believe this is a more mature version of fantasy. whereas it is more like sick rather than naughty.

I am a huge fan of Britney's perfume line as each has something different to offer and has generally not let me down.

For me the orris root or that 'medicine' smell won't go away and just hangs around. I can smell the cupcake and white chocolate but that smell.. won't go away. it is cloying and it lasts a very long time. 20 mins and it is still there :(

TheMirjam12
TheMirjam12

tried both naughty & nice today.. like naughty better..

ChesleyMusic
ChesleyMusic

Last longer and its pretty dark <3 Orris roots, chocolate and cupcake really helps the musk to calm down.

bridgette
bridgette

Darker than Fantasy. But same long lasting type. Is nicer the longer it sits. Another great one.

craftyminx
craftyminx

So I did a small experiment today, and on me, layering this with Yves Rocher Iris Noir did just what I thought it might. IRIS GANACHE, y'all.I'm so excited!

beccalee79
beccalee79

Beautiful! I have and love the original but this version is even nicer IMO. Fantasy for the grown woman maybe?? So many compliments, long lasting, deep, dark, creamy..just amazing!

Capricorngal19
Capricorngal19

It's a darker version of fantasy.

Definitely a gourmand

It's sweet and deep. The cupcake and Oris root is all I smell on my skin. The yucky thing about this scent is that the first spray of this smells like cough medicine.
it only last for a few minutes though and once it settles.. You mainly smell cupcake. The dry down is quite powdery. Very nice.
The sad part about this dark gourmand smell is the lasting power. It lasted 3 hours on me. At the third hour.. It was GONE. It went from Naughty to Nothing on me.
I imagine a woman who is dark and mysterious walking the streets of NYC wearing this. She's confident and poise yet she carries a sweetness about her.

I just wish this lasted LONGER...

LisaLovesPerfume
LisaLovesPerfume

This is definitely a gourmand. I love the sweetness, yet it is not so overly sweet that it is overwhelming. As it dries, it turns into a pleasant, sweet, powdery fragrance that would be suitable for all occasions. I am sure that I will buy many more bottles of this scent.

alycat

I've tried Naughty and Nice a couple more times. The initial blast is a little too similar to a car air freshener in both cases, but it's soon replaced by a muted version of the original Fantasy. Both versions have moderate sillage and good longevity. If you like the original, but feel it's too young, fruity or sweet for you, this is a good alternative. It's for the older, wiser dreamer whose feet are firmly planted on the ground, or someone who wants to maintain the illusion of being a responsible adult even as they sate their inner party girl with a small taste of cupcake; the equivalent of leopard print panties under a three piece suit.

indiralove
indiralove

Perfect to either cuddle up with your loved ones by tea or late night parties! There is not a perfume that smells quite as sexy as this. Soft,powdery,edible...

beauty_girl

I think that Britney Spears Fantasy The Naughty Remix and Bijan Nude Bijan smells really alike with the sharing notes of white chocolate, orrisroot/iris and musc. I hade Bijan Nude nad liked it but then i got tired of it. I hope i wont get tired of Fantasy The Naughty Remix. Thankfully the orris note is not as strong nad nauseus as the iris in Bijan Nude.

muncierobson

How can this be classed as a 'fruity floral gourmand' when there's no fruit?

Lexxy
Lexxy

White chocolate, powdery orris, woody, more powdery. But not powdery in a stuffy dated way, powdery in a yummy sexy way, like an Armani Code type of powdery. Slightly similar to the dry down of original Fantasy but without all that sweetness or fruits. To me it smells like creamy powdery white chocolate, def does not smell like a cheap celebrity scent.

mschnabel666
mschnabel666

I think both remixes smell like Fantasy, but this Naughty version is smokier, woodsy (the cinnamon red hot candy people describe) and lacks the juicy kiwi. It's a powdery, musky Fantasy and I like it. I just wish it had more potency like the original. Both remixes are lovely, but don't last like I wish. Naughty is very chocolate, cupcake, and cinnamon/smoky. Very nice!

BritXOX
BritXOX

I have to agree with many that this is better than the "nice one". Deeper and longer lasting. I can smell white chocolate and cupcake very clearly here and it's a very nice combo here.

Lasts 3-6 hours and the sillage is moderate to heavy. Works very well now when it's spring time.

PeachUK
PeachUK

This is gorgeous! I purchased both the Naughty and Nice remixes over the weekend and the Nice one, although OK, does not last very long at all on me whereas the Naughty one lasts ages and has a really sweet lovely powdery drydown. I get the aftershave connection as well with it at first but, for me, that's a small price to pay for the amazing drydown and long lasting nature of this fragrance, compared to Nice. I will definitely repurchase a larger bottle of this one as it's certainly the nicer of the two remixes as far as I am concerned. Neither of the remixes smell too much like the original Fantasy to me, either, but the Naughty remix especially could stand alone as a completely new Britney fragrance. I thoroughly recommend you give this a try!

sofababe
sofababe

Something here just doesn't work. It's lovely after about 45 minutes but until then it's just nasty. There's a sharp, bitter note at the top, not orris root, something almost peppery. Once the white chocolate sweetness sets in it's yummy but another hour passes and it's all gone.

Nataja
Nataja

This is for all Fantasy fans ,more delicous,chocolately,vanilla dream to give any man on earth whiplash! This is the better version but without the kiwi in it! Oops she did it again!!!!

Malibu
Malibu

This is perfect for me as I love Fantasy but I suffer from migraines so am finding it harder to wear, but as this new version removes the fruits and the heavier floral notes I can enjoy the appealing sweet and comforting feel of the fragrance without worrying about unpleasant aftereffects.

I'm now 30 so do think I'm getting a bit old for Fantasy, but I do think this new 'darker' version does seem a bit older, so I generally have felt more confident wearing it in comparison to the original version. So that is worth remembering for those over 25 Fantasy fans.

There is no strong indication between the top and heart notes thanks to the constant presence of the buttery vanilla cupcake and faint powdery floral mix. The lack of fruit notes does mean that the sweetness is less cloying in comparison to the original, so I was pleased straightway.

The chocolate adds a rich undertone to the clean musk and woods in the base, which lends a bit of a different air to the perfume as it dries down. As the Naughty Remix uses less key scents notes in comparison to Fantasy you do have to expect to get a close-to-the-skin fragrance, with less longevity then the original - it averages between five to six hours on me.

Anahi
Anahi

actually! i love this! hated it first. just gotta let the scent develop for about 20-30mins because the orris root is really prominent! it then smells so creamy and rich and sexy! LOVE!

xclairabellax
xclairabellax

Much nicer than the original. More depth to it, perfect in cooler weather. Got my sister a 100ml bottle for her birthday for an amazing £30 absolute BARGAIN if you ask me!!

Jomoves
Jomoves

Could easily be renamed 'Fantasy Man'. Very sweet but masculine at the same time. Reminds me very much of the original Joop! for men. Lots of guys wear Britney perfumes and if you're one of those men then make sure you check this one out. It's too expensive at the moment but give t a couple of months and It will drop in price. I'll be snapping it up then!

Aspendina
Aspendina

very sweet and powdering and something else I can't figure out. I like it but i don't.

SBunny
SBunny

This opens soft and powdery with the orris root. It's warm but also surprisingly fresh. As it develops it becomes warmer with a slight incense tone to it as the white chocolate mixes with the orris root. It then becomes smokier whilst still retaining it's warm powdery initial feel.

This would be lovely in winter time. It's that sort of scent that suits a more colder temperature. I find it soft and comforting. Mature and deep ( for Brit :P ). The sillage is close to the skin but the lasting power is decent- around four hours.

HamayanaGomes
HamayanaGomes

It's a powdery version of fantasy.

Delicious!

Once top notes have faded, chocolate and jasmine stand out for me. The scent is heavier and sits closer to the skin, a trace of the original 'fantasy' cupcake accord remains. The wonderful orris root adds a powdery almost earthy depth.

Longevity very good and sillage moderate, suitable for this rich and sensual edition!

Ooops she did it again!

#Winning

nightcat23
nightcat23

I can't believe there's no patchouli in this?! It smells like a sweet dirty patchouli mix with cupcakes and woodiness.

Reminds me of Flowerbomb, KIller Queen and La Vie Est Belle. Very sweet and a little earthy smelling.

MimilovesBritney
MimilovesBritney

So finally I am getting to review my Queen B's two new fragrances and I have to admit that I am in love with them both, but less so with this one. It's heavy, and this can be good on some people, they prefer longevity and I admit I do as well when I'm working or something. But anyway, thinking of Fantasy, this is a heavier, spicier vibrant remix of the original and is definitely worth having a sniff. I of course bought this for my Britney collection, but I guess Im going to stick with Nice Remix. I suffer from headaches too easily so cant always wear each of her frags. Im impressed though, Im sure she said these were designed by the Believe frag creator so no surprising it's original and spicy. Too masculine for me as well.

hmarrachel
hmarrachel

This is indeed a 'remix' of BS Fantasy. I love this one more, its more unique and mature yet still retains that lovely sweetness of the original Fantasy. I'm not a fan of the kiwi notes in the original. Somehow, I detect a licorice note in this, perhaps it is the orris root which seems to be voted as being quite prominent. It reminds me a little to Lolita Lempicka's Lolita Lempicka EDP. Naughty remix is less powdery than LL, sweeter and the blast of 'licorice' is more subtle. As it moves into the drydown this perfume takes on a nice warmth sweetness. I do think it stays closer to the skin but its a delicious, warm scent, worthy of standing on its own apart of the original. Its probably one of the better, more sophisticated (yet girly) celebrity scents out there imo.

iloveravens
iloveravens

so just picked up both remixes in superdrug (uk) for £23
for the 30ml bottles.bottles are very pretty and small bottles come with bracelet charm too.from my nice review i said that it was a daytime version of fantasy and of course that would mean this is the night version its a little spicier but still beautifully sweet, lasting power is still as great as ever but unlike nice and original i did feel like it was a lot closer to the skin. in conclusion,
nice=daytime
original=evenings out
naughty=evenings in with that special someone.

devdev12
devdev12

So I usually am not too fond of celebrity perfumes, but this one caught my attention. I wouldn't even think to try this fragrance, but I got some on my hand completely by accident and I couldn't stop smelling my hands after that! It was a delicious smell. Thanks to the note of cupcake, it definitely had my mouth watering. I wouldn't wear it as an everyday perfume, but in small doses it is a great perfume.

Spencemonster
Spencemonster

OK! So after reading several "reviews" of "Naughty" and "Nice" I was thinking I would like "Nice" more, but boy was I wrong! And glad I got to smell them! Went to Kohl's today and they had the 3.4 OZ Testers. First I sprayed "Nice" and when I do my review of that I will go more into detail. Needless to say when I got to spraying "Naughty" boy was I surprised! At a first SNIFF of the spray you can clearly smell the ORIGINAL "Fantasy" that gourmet of cakey battery heavyness. But it quickly switches over to a RED HOT spicy warm woody scent, but in a GOOD "Woody" way. I made a review about Madonna's "Truth Or Dare" and how I adore the "SPICE" and "FLORAL" to it, Fantasy The NAUGHTY remix is a total SPICE/CANDY/CAKE mixture. It set wonderfully on my wrist. I will most deff be purchasing this one out of the remix's and think it could easily become a fave. I will say as it is drying/dying down on my skin I smell more floral candy and original fantasy again, but the good overall base is a sexy naughty red hot scent. Think CINNAMON and CAKE BATTER. :) 5/5!

Princess Adora
Princess Adora

Just got this today and I love it!,at first I was worried that it would smell exactly the same as the original fantasy but I was wrong this smells like a yummy chocolate gingerbread or cinnamon biscuit which I find really nice,I also smelt the nice remix and while I thought it smelt pretty it wasn't as nice as the naughty version, I would reccomend the naughty remix to all fantasy fans who wants a noticeable different fragrance from the original.

Psyche
Psyche

Oh my god I love this perfume! It's like milky vanilla red hot candies ...it reminds me so much of those cinnamon candies and I find it to be a very alluring scent and much more mature than the Nice Remix which smells like Fantasy's hyper kid sister. Then again I love woodsy, creamy notes in my perfumes. I'm not sure what's giving it that sexy cinnamon twist though! This is my new fave!

thatjacksonchicck
thatjacksonchicck

Amazing remix of this lovely perfume of Britney..she's souch a good artist even in create perfumes i love all is perfumes :)

alycat

Naughty and Nice are similar to each other, but not very similar to the original Fantasy. Strangely, Naughty is actually the kinder, gentler of the two fragrances. I don't pick up the gourmand notes as strongly, so if you disliked that aspect of the original Fantasy, you may like this.

It does smell a bit like VS Heavenly on the dry down, and it lasts. I can smell it without sniffing my wrist, but it's not cloying.

I prefer Naughty, but it's the next day and I still smell Nice.

Naughty doesn't have the same longevity.

TylerTremallose
TylerTremallose

I really like this one better than the original Fantasy.
It starts out LIKE the original Fantasy, but drys down to a beautiful creamy musky scent, along with the typical Fantasy.
Overall, this is a MUST in your collection if you LOVE the original Fantasy.

Contessa01
Contessa01

I finally got to smell this in Australia. The nice remix was a winner, sweet and creamy with a bit of zing to it. If you like the original fantasy you will love the nice remix. The naughty remix I did not like. It is really a mistep in my opinion. It is very spicy and kind of like a watered down angel mixed in with watered down Midnight Fantasy then a bunch of spicy incence thrown in - blah. Get the nice remix!

dannysmom
dannysmom

I will start with the positive- The drydown is gorgeous! I could smell it all day. It's similar to the original fantasy, but the cupcake notes seems to be amplified, as well as vanilla.

Now, the bad news. What is that horrible scent in the beginning? I am guessing it's orris root. Very sweet, in a sickening way. Ugghh.. That did not work for me. Drydown is still gorgeous, though. I'll stick with the original.

EveLily
EveLily

Did not like this one at all. It has a strong note of Patchouli to it. Almost reminds me of Shalimar or Emeraude. The nice version was better but, I think I will not purchase again. Was not that impressed. Will stick with the original Fantasy.

beauty_girl

It would be awesome if she did a combo of this and Nice,as she did with Fantasy and Midnight Fantasy, that way you dont need to chase then in different places. Great for us who dont live in the US.

charlottesmom
charlottesmom

Sprayed Naughty first then went to look for Nice, it was nowhere to be found, the funny thing was there was only boxes of Nice out and only the tester for Naughty. I asked the salesgirl who was throughly confused as she thought there was only one new Britney scent, I told her no there is two and asked where the boxes of Naughty were as they only had Nice displayed, I think her brain was about to explode. Anyways, she opened a box of Nice for a tester so I was able to try both. Naughty is very strong, but nice, it did have an annoying note to it (orris??) which put it on the "no way" list, but now as I sniff where I sprayed it smells like cupcake, so it is now a maybe...I do like Nice much much more. A more complete review to follow when I don't have 5 billion other scents coating my arms. ;0)

jonr951
jonr951

Yes, from the quick whiff of Naughty I smelled today, it's very Lolita-y. GREAT call Rielle! The orris root is STRONG. I definitely have to test it some more, if I can make me samples of it and Nice soon! : )

Rielle
Rielle

Tested this and the nice version in Kohl's today and I like nice better. This one has a tad too much orris root going on. The dry down is a lighter version of Lolita Lempicka Minuit Noir, not bad but a bit masculine.

Edit: The drydown was really nicely blended in a couple hours and got sweeter, lasted longer than nice, so Naughty is going on my wishlist too.:)

BritneyJLOMariahperfumes
BritneyJLOMariahperfumes

THIS is so amazing and last soooo long! much nicer than the light version, but I do want them both. I think this is even better than original fantasy.

orionleo
orionleo

This smells amazing I received this today and I love this one is much richer and deeper than fantasy I think I has a small nod to the original but this is very very nice rich in the chocolate and the jasmine sets it of very perfectly as it dries the musk settles very well but the chocolate is perfect throughout the whole thing I love love love this one

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Britney Spears Fantasy The Naughty Remix fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Britney Spears Fantasy The Naughty Remix, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fantasy The Naughty Remix by Britney Spears. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fantasy The Naughty Remix by Britney Spears represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.