Designers » B » Oriental Woody « Groups

Ambero Bvlgari for men
dislike

smoky
Ambero Bvlgari for men Pictures

Ambero by Bvlgari is a Oriental Woody fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Ambero was launched in 2016. The nose behind this fragrance is Jacques Cavallier. The fragrance features ginger, pink pepper, saffron and olibanum.

Ginger Pink Pepper Saffron Olibanum

L'Homme Ultime

Ambero Fragrance Reviews

Gashtasb
Gashtasb

Stunning unique masterful work of art!!! Pure love in a bottle!

Dark-X
Dark-X

Musky, spicy, rosey, powdery.

I really likeable smell. Not unique as I hoped since it is the "Private Collection" but still a very good smell.

Like.

lovescully
lovescully

I was lucky enough to recently try a tester of this at the Bvlgari display in David Jones store in Sydney. The bottle itself wasn't on display as they will not be selling these until late February 2017, but the SA knew that I would be interested, so he bought out the tester bottles of this one, and the Onekh leather one and the Gyan jasmine/patchouli one.

The bottles are stunning in person and are a nice counter-point to the female Le Gemme series.

Ambero starts out very Oriental. The ginger, saffron and pepper are all distinguishable and soon the fragrance settles on the skin as a comfortable and familiar amber style of fragrance. Unlike a lot of other amber fragrances on the market, this one is not paired with tonka, vanilla or any type of dried fruit. However the familiarity I think comes from the recently released Colonia Ambra from Acqua di Parma.

As to longevity and sillage, I can't yet comment as I've only been wearing this for 2 hours. However, these are all EDP's so I would hope both would be considerable.

Of the 3 I tried I think that Gyan is the most unique and probably full bottle worthy.

mmmmgood
mmmmgood

Nice....the notes are very interesting.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bvlgari Ambero fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Bvlgari Ambero, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ambero by Bvlgari. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ambero by Bvlgari represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Omega Omega Aqua Terra Nasomatto Black Afgano Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Gucci Gucci Oud Creed Spice and Wood Giorgio Armani Armani Mania Hugo Boss Boss in Motion Yves Saint Laurent La Collection M7 Oud Absolu Tom Ford Noir Clinique Clinique Happy Christian Dior Dior Homme Cologne 2013 Issey Miyake Nuit d’Issey Parfum Giorgio Armani Armani Code Sport Athlete Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Intense Alfred Dunhill Desire Blue Hugo Boss Boss Soul Giorgio Armani Armani Eau de Nuit Valentino Valentino Donna Calvin Klein Obsession Night for Men Versace Dreamer