Designers » B » Woody Aquatic « Groups

Aqva Pour Homme Atlantiqve Bvlgari for men
dislike

marine
Aqva Pour Homme Atlantiqve Bvlgari for men Videos
Aqva Pour Homme Atlantiqve Bvlgari for men Pictures Aqva Pour Homme Atlantiqve Bvlgari for men Pictures

The popular masculine aquatic fragrance from Bvlgari, Aqva Pour Homme, was created by perfumer Jacques Cavallier in 2005. Its new version comes out in March 2017 as Aqva Pour Homme Atlantiqve, signed by the same famous nose.

Aqva Pour Homme Atlantiqve is a refreshing and energetic aquatic fragrance inspired by the strength of the Atlantic Ocean. Jacques Cavallier developed the "sea amber" note which is supposed to evoke the depths of the ocean, located in the heart of the composition. Its top notes include accords of Calabrian bergamot, Sicilian lemon and a “vital water” accord". The base ends with woody tones of vetiver, patchouli, sandalwood and benzoin.

The model of the campaign is Justice Joslin, shot by Michel Sedan. The fragrance is available as a 30, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette, a 200 ml After Shave Balm, a 200 ml shampoo and shower gel in one and a 75 gr deodorant stick.

Sicilian Lemon Calabrian bergamot Water Notes Sage

Ambergris Sea Notes Apple

Patchouli Sandalwood Vetiver Benzoin Amberwood

Sauvage
Versace Pour Homme Dylan Blue
Light Blue Swimming in Lipari

Aqva Pour Homme Atlantiqve Fragrance Reviews

Frample

I have an almost full bottle of this if someone wants it

Chikiting Patrol
Chikiting Patrol

This is a good scent with great performance. I'd like to wear it actually. If only it doesn't remind me of a deodorant. IMO it smells like a "5-star deodorant". I don't like people thinking that I used too much deodorant. It smells better than Dylan Blue though and I think this is the best among the Bvlgari Aqva line.

Mr. Jacques Cavallier
L'eau D'Issey Pour Homme, Amara, and now Atlantiqve
See the similarities? Summer fragrances that actually perform whoah.

EDIT:
I've changed my mind. I'll just purchased a full bottle. I don't care smelling like a deodorant. It smells so addictive and on top of that the longevity goes through the roof. I never had a designer with this kind of beastly performance. Thank you Mr. Cavallier.

papria.com-nima
papria.com-nima

smells like rhubarb. many may not like it.
it has to go in the air and if people smell its projection they will give you complements. but smelling it close may cause dislike

and it totally smells like nautica voyage, but not like sauvage. sauvage is way better and more generic

guspino
guspino

Aqva Atlantiqve = Boss Selection from Bvlgari !!!

Nuff said..

rerthegreat
rerthegreat

Have all of the bvlgari aqva line. Got this one for 50 bucks for the big one, a definite win. Opening blast is incredible. Fruity, citrus, salty, menthol mint fresh, sweet. It is invigorating and addictive, cant stop smelling myself.

After about a half hour or so this starts to settle. The woody notes come out, as does the ambroxan, and the famous seaweed note this line is known for, yet they are tamed. This makes it an ideal purchase for the person who wanted to get in on the aqva vibe but found the original and marine "too much". I dont wear fragrances simply to generate compliments but be prepared to get a bunch of them when you wear this. Call me shallow but it is nice to get a positive response to the fragrance you are wearing.

Anyone saying this is a ho hum fragrance, I'm sorry but i am not seeing it. Each and every time i smell my wrist i pick up a different facet of atlantique. I can only imagine how this will be on a scorching hot day. No, this does not smell just like bleu de Chanel, nor sauvage, nor dylan blue either. To smell this and simply say "smell like those other guys, pass" is doing atlantique a disservice and is a pretty simplistic take. Sauvage is much sweeter, denser, creamier with no aquatic notes to me. Blue de Chanel, i don't pick up much similarity. The one that is the most similar would be dylan blue, but dylan is not an aquatic and therefore is its own animal.

Wear this for a full day before you make a decision. I own all of the fragrances listed in the last paragraph and love all of them. I find each one unique from each other and all will be staples in my collection. Get your nose on this and if you haven't tried the others yet just know that bvlgari is the best line of aquatics you can find.

farzadkaya
farzadkaya

این ادکلن هیچ چیز خاصی نداره اما چون تو ایران کمیاب شده و مهمتر اینکه شبیه دیور ساواج تاحدودی، هموطنای فرصت طلب من اونو به قیمت سه برابر میفروشن روش هم یه آروغ روشنفکری میزنن که "خوب ادکلن بینظیری بهت دادم و چقدر بهت لطف کردم چون اینو به هرکسی نشون ندادم گذاشتمش برای مشتری خاصی که خودت باشی! آخه همه در حد کلاس این نیستن!" و مشتری بیچاره خبر نداره یه آکوا آمارای صدوسی تومنی یا اصلا نیای بزرگ همینو با صدوچهل تومن میخرید خیلی بیشتر سود کرده بود

Helmi310
Helmi310

Aqua fragrance might not unique but frankly this is compliment getter . Feel so fresh

Lovestosmell7
Lovestosmell7

Smells like you are on a beach. It is very nice I couldn't stop smelling it and thinking of a vacation . I have Sauvage and Dylan blue and this is not like those . I mean it's fresh like those but it's more of a salty fresh. All in all its very good

Anast

Firstly the sillage is not enormous its very good but NOT enormous...
Its nice, masculine, freshy frag.
Its smell MEN SHAMPOO...thats exactly what its smell
Its crowd pleaser in my opinion

raiza1990
raiza1990

This smells so cold (and a bit vulgar). it´s not something i would like to smell on a man. To me it smells like an old, immature man.
Thumbs down for this one.

kimwook
kimwook

Trying now for the first time. I get why ppl say it smells like dior sauvage but at the same time they smell nothing like the other. To me, this smells similar to Bvlgari blv pour homme.

dsyben
dsyben

I tried this today. The initial spray was very pleasing and kind of "on trend" of what is coming out right now. I gave it a few sprays on my wrist and have to say I really dislike the way it develops. The dry down is more interesting than the opening, but I really don't like the way it smells. It's not a bad quality frag, just not for me.

Edit: The top notes have some similarity to Dylan Blue but the dry down is much more sophisticated.

CB23
CB23

Smells nothing like Sauvage or Dylan, please get your noses checked and/or stop being sheep

Thanks

Frample

Ok. So I've been testing this more and more and I gradually started to notice all the layers of this fragrance. And what can I say I'm starting to like it actually. It's strange but it's like it took all the bad smells associated with the beach: like those of dead sea life, dead algae and transformed them into something beautiful somehow. Strong oceanic feel

The salty marine notes seem to be the base of this. On top, there is a strangely inviting fruity sweetness.

I think this is suited for a young restless individual who likes to spend time outside.

gilbertgalore
gilbertgalore

So I have been a cologne connoisseur for many years and have quite a collection for all seasons, day and night. It takes someone who really appreciates the work that goes into every note of a fragrance - this one is something special.

A lot of you say it smells a lot like Sauvage but I strongly disagree. When I smelled Sauvage I hated it. Atlantiqve is much more intricate and you can tell there was a lot of work and thought put into it. It lasts very long on clothes but fades fast on skin. The great thing is that it's not overpowering kind of like Ferragamo Subtil and Issey Miyake but the scent is nothing less than bold :)

Bottom line: If you want ladies attention, buy this now. I have had women follow me already lol. It may not smell the same on everyone but this is for sure a keeper in my collection and will be my daily go to up there with Issey Miyake, Ferragamo Subtil and Chrome.

groover
groover

I have to agree with all those who
find this scent smelling close to
sauvage and dylan blue, its as if
bvlgari mixed the two of them
toghether and here we have a fresher
take on sauvage, i am not a huge fan
of either sauvage or dylan blue but i
strangely find this one quite likable.

FragNewb
FragNewb

Smells just like Dylan Blue to me. It's okay, nothing that great.

simpa256

This one goes head to head with Dylan Blue. But in my opinion, this one is better. To people who are saying this is so similar to Sauvage... it is not. Yes it has that fruity Sauvage like opening which is more fruitier than Sauvage, but this has so little in common with it that it really doesn't need to be compared. That Sauvage like opening is sweeter, not so harsh but it turns really fast into a sweeter, not so harsh but more intense version of Aqua Marine.

Is this fragrance good? Yes, extremely good and pleasant. People who don't like Sauvage, might like this because it has traces of it in there but not too much. It has a lot more of that Aqua line DNA.

What bothers me the most in this is that it smells like a shower gel that I've used so many times. Nothing bad about it, but to pay so much for something I can get cheap in a version of a shower gel... Don't know if it's worth it. That gentle smell you get when you just showered with a gel and you say... mmm I smell nice, fresh and I have that gentle sweet aroma around me. This is exactly that.

To sum it up... long lasting yet light, has 85% Aqua Marine and 15% Sauvage, but only the fruity top notes. Shower gel smell, clean, summery, non offensive no matter how much you put on. Hell, I think no one would mind if you would put the whole bottle. For those who dislike Sauvage or heavy citrus based summer fragrances.

Freedomlover
Freedomlover

Reminds me of azzaro chrome legend that gave me headaches so does this defo not for me. I'll give it this it projects and lasts for a good 6 hours minimum.

rakan1985

80% day / 20% night fragrance
aquatic version of Sauvage by Christian Dior

alabangcute
alabangcute

I bought this after testing and found it to be similar to Armani's Acqua di Gio Porfumo EDP. Simple as that. It's quite strong with just a few sprays from a tester vial and took quite awhile before it faded. It's an OK fragrance. Not a blockbuster though. Just another way to make you buy all the different iterations of a classic fragrance. LOL.

Peters155
Peters155

A aquatic version of Savage and its right up my street for sure. Perfect for everyday and very safe

lovetribe
lovetribe

yet another water-citrus fragrance with notes of amber to sweeten a bit the whole. nothing innovative. excellent performance. surely I am biased because I do not like this kind. but for lovers, high performance views I think is great.

sesa_53
sesa_53

paranıza yazık. ilk sıktığınızda güzel kokuyor üst notalar iyi dengelenmiş albenisi olsun diye. lakin bence önemli olan dip notalar. siz siz olun deneyerek alıyorsanız oturmasını bekleyin kokunun. 2 saatten sonra normal burun yakan fresh kokuya dönüyor. klasikten vazgeçmeyin aqua pour homme!

Aelien
Aelien

I find it very similar to Sauvage, the ambroxan takes the main role in this too. It smell quite pleasant, but unfortunately, I also detect that fishy vibe and it's not something i would like to smell on myself.
However, if you like Sauvage but can't afford it, you should give this a try. Maybe you won't even notice that fishy vibe . :) The performance is quite good for a freshie, you can count on Atlantique for 5-6 hours easily.

OH, I almost forgot this: Do not judge this by smelling from a close range, it's the same thing with sauvage, smells much better when it lingers around in the air.

Wizology
Wizology

(tested on card)

Bvlgari Aqva Pour Homme Atlantiqve definitely appeals to me. I love the fresh, crisp citrus and water notes. The Bergamot and Sicilian Lemon very prominent, along with the Ambergris; reminding me of Versace Pour Homme Dylan Blue and Dior Sauvage for Men.

Perfect for summer and spring - preferably for daytime use, but could be worn for a night out too.

Will revisit and test on skin to get a a more accurate indicator of sillage and longevity.

Update - 11/03/2017
(tested on wrist) - No complaints here. Love it just the same - perhaps even a little more. More of the woody notes emerge on the dry down. It projects well and I got a good 7 hours out of it before it started fading.

Sillage : 7/10
Longevity : 7/10
Overall : 8/10

Anast

Only 15% is similar to dior sauvage. It is a men shower gel smell. A bit sweet. It is sporty and manly. It is generic. However this type of shower gel/ generic fragrances become amazing compliment getters.
Its surely criwn pleaser!

doniking
doniking

Dior Sauvage alternative with good performance and half the price?
I'll definitely look into it.

usas
usas

Aqva Atlantiqve smells grapefruity. It has the same synthetic twist/accord that many modern fragrances have (e.g. L'homme Ideal).
Unfortunately i get a prominent urine note, which is off puting.

Sean Raymond
Sean Raymond

Yes - very similar to Sauvage. Surprised others would say otherwise. Less heavy - slightly fresher/lighter, but essentially this is Sauvage with toned down performance. A skin scent within 2-3hrs. Utterly redundant release by Bvlgari.

[email protected]
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A basic summer fragrance which has very low performance and may suit someone new to fragrance who likes intimate fragrances...

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0 - 1 hours - 1 foot projeciton. This a fresh water fragrance with some citrus and is very synthetic. There is no marine notes, which I was anticipating.

1 hours - 2.5 hours - 2 inch projection. Very low performance

2.5 hours - 6 hours - Skin scent. Some sea notes in the background

This is as generic and mainstream as it gets. Plus the performance is strikingly poor. I have liked a lot of what this house has done in the past, but not this.

Not for me

OlfactoryLover
OlfactoryLover

Ok, so I first tried this a few days ago and it had a very strong ambergris opening and slowly evolved into a fresh, citrusy and woody scent. Trying it just now and it is the complete opposite! How strange.

I refuse to compare this to other highly successful ambergris fragrances as yes there are similarities but Atlantique has it's own character. Very impressed with the longevity and sillage considering lemon is one of the most volatile oils (evaporates quicker).

This will definitely be one of my favourite scents for summer!

camposg
camposg

The scent was good. It has gotten bad reviews for performance etc.. I can't comment on that but the scent itself was better than the formers of which I've owned I was surprised by that

lovescully
lovescully

Thankfully I don't detect even the slightest hint of anything remotely fishy in this. But then again, I have never detected anything fishy in any of Bvlgari's Aqva line (where other people clearly have). I also don't sense much resemblance to Dior's Sauvage (which I happen to like). In my opinion this is much more similar to Bvlgari's Aqva Tonique & Aqva Marine Tonique. It's a bit sweet and a bit salty.

While it's undeniably an 'aquatic' style of fragrance, there is a sweetness to this (like the definite and clear pear top note in Tonique) that the note pyramid listed doesn't seem to support. A combination of sandalwood and benzoin could possibly produce the sweetness, but these are listed as base notes and I'm detecting the sweetness from the very top notes.

If the note pyramid is correct, then it's an odd mix of notes that unsurprisingly comes across as a bit of an oddity on my skin. Combining earthy notes like patchouli and vetiver, with creamy sandalwood and benzoin, then unspecified 'water' and 'sea' notes just doesn't seem like it would work. Yet to some degree I think Bvlgari and Mr Cavallier have pulled it off. I like it well enough, but I don't think I'll grow to love it, like I do the original Aqva or some of the other Aqva flankers.

I don't find this to be particularly synthetic or cheap smelling (compared to other similar fragrances in market). While it performs well enough, it doesn't match the longevity of the original Aqva or even the more recent Amara (which is a powerhouse on my skin).

As this was a gift and didn't cost me anything, I can live with my mediocre feelings towards it and I'll definitely get some fair use out of this bottle. I'd give it a solid 3 out of 5.

ruhi_
ruhi_

I've been had a deep respect to bvlgari, because i got lots of teenage memories from the aqva line. The original and marine were uniq and leading fragrances on their own decades. However, this line came to an end with the amara and atlantiqve. Those fragrances should be named anything but aqva.

I got a sample from Sephora and did some individual and side by side test with the Sauvage.

First of all, Aqva Atlantiqve is an ok frag on its own. It has a kind of Sauvage DNA with aquatic base. Yes, it is super synthetic. This thing is just ok for using casually. Performance and silage are both good. Even my 80 years old grandma noticed the smell from the next room.

Secondly, Sauvage has more character. It is denser, dirtier and has a smokey vibe. I prefer Sauvage dirtiness over aquatic side of Atlantiqve.

I understand what Bvlgari trying to do here. They want to get some market sharing from Dior, Versace even Chanel by using their well-known line aqva.

If you dont have Sauvage or Dylan Blue and want something can be used 4 seasons, buy this one from discount stores. I dont think you will offend people around you, unless you go hard with the sprays. Yet, most of the girls like this DNA. If you are searching character and signature way better alternatives exist in the market.

Ps. my grandma hated Atlantiqve, She found it too strong. Nevermind, she hates all of my frags :)

Overall: 6/10

KopaneDePooj
KopaneDePooj

I had the original Aqva, tested all the flankers including Toniques and I think this is the worst of them all.

The original had character, Marine was nice too, Amara smelled like wet rust. But this... this is a joke. Take the sharpest cheap dept. store after-shave, mix it with rubbing alcohol and you get Atlantiqve... It's that bad.
I also have Bleu de Chanel and smelled Sauvage. There's no comparison, those are masterpieces compared to this. This is sad because the original is really good. Stick to it!

tonyflash
tonyflash

First of all, Sauvage-alike??? Really bandwagoners? Are you serious? I can't believe it lol. Second of all, I personally don't like this. And to be honest, it's one of the worst smelling fragrances I've ever smelled. Of course this is a very subjective review, but I really don't feel any beauty in the scent itself nor any sexiness. All in all, a very unpleasant smell to my nose.

J.Gilmore
J.Gilmore

First off if u are a Bvlgari line lover like myself u would think it would be similar to aqva which is my favorite. well it's not at all like the original but this is not a bad thing! This isn't the 1st time Bvlgari aqva has thrown a curve ball they just did it with Amara which is tailored for the carribean and has no resemblance to it's daddy Mr. Aqva. Alantique is the same in this respect that it also has no resemblance although it is very dark but in a totally different way, it actually shares the same DNA that Chanel Bleu, sauvage and Versace Dylan blue share. Ambroxan seems to be the new panny dropper since I'm noticing more designer's dropping this scent in their bottle, pretty much all the top seller's that women admire the most in 2017. IMHO I'm not quite ready for it but it's not myself I'm trying to attract it's the ladies! It's very gimmicky not at all a standalone like the original but it will get the job done until women get tired of it then it will be long forgotten along w the likes of sauvage and Dylan. Chanel Bleu started it so to me they will own it. With all that being said it's a great follow up and shows us that Bvlgari is here to compete while staying consistent w all the other top designer's. Enjoy! FYI Very strong it will choke u out so put both hands on this when applying or just wait a few more months until they reformulate it into something more watered down and then you'll have to wait till they create an extreme version. Lol

angelo..zucchinni
angelo..zucchinni

OK...i just couldnt wait until march? is it?..smh..lol....to have this one soooo...went on downs to ye local MACYS and payed wayyy tooo much IMO...i usually wait awhile until the excitement and the price ofcoarse..reduces..anyway $90 later...i find this to be an AMPED UP version of the AQVA por homme...i also do notice the similarity with the DIOR SAUVAGE..in its spice selection...so yes it marrys the sauvage with a heavy..aquatic..fishy..beachy backbone..i also sensed some hedione pushing this ATLANTIQVE flanker powerfully forward...all of this while still paying tribute to the origional AQVA homme version...THIS IS AQVA HOMME WITH DIOR SAUVAGE IN UNISON...to my nose anyway..btw,,this was a side by side comparison i did..9.5/1O.....moderate to above moderate strength and silage...ciao
PS....FISHY COULD ALSO BE CONFUSED FOR SEAWEED TYPE OF SMELL AS WELL

protosv
protosv

I hate to say this but I was severely underwhelmed by this one. The opening is screechy and very synthetic with "ocean" notes from a cheap 90s aquatic and the bergamot and lemon both smell far from natural. Interestingly, the mid reveals the signature seaweed note we all know from the original Aqva. This part is the best part of the development, as it reminds you of the original Aqva, but with a fresher/cleaner vibe than the dirty seaweed that the original had. While some here feel it makes it feel "fishy" I would say this one is less fishy than either the original Aqva or Marine versions. More like a sea breeze on the open ocean rather than on a seaweedy beach. Here, it trades authenticity and a natural sea smell here for chemical freshness (not necessarily a bad thing, depending on your perspective).

The drydown is a combination of the seaweed note with a synthetic ambergris. Here it bears a resemblance to Sauvage but it's executed much more poorly, with a the lingering synthetic citrus accords polluting the pleasant aroma of ambroxan. It also isn't the best synthetic ambergris either, as both Sauvage, Escentric 02 and Juliette Has a Gun's Not a Perfume do this better. This one is trying to capitalize on the trend of fresh oceanics, but fails and comes across as a confused combination of notes, as if they're trying to tick off all the note boxes that make a fragrance sell well these days. Longevity and protection are both quite good; I got 6-8 hours.

I can only hope this one smells better at a distance than it does on skin because I was unimpressed. This seemed like a lazy effort frankly, which is particulary sad to me as I am someone who loves all other members of the Aqva line and owns bottles of Marine and Amara. It is only special in that it contains the signature seaweed note of the aqva line. I understand that flankers will often be iterations of the original scent, containing some of its DNA, but this is unimaginative entirely, and doesn't make any modifications to the original that make you go "Wow!" (unlike Marine and Amara, those were examples of flankers done right!). This has more in common with a bargain basement knock off than with what I've come to expect from Bvlgari.

Nonetheless, every house is entitled to a rare dud so I'm willing to let this one go and not give up on the house entirely. Hopefully they will make a better effort next time. This is a clear pass for me. Because this to me is such a large departure from the rest of the aqva line, you should test first, it is not safe to blind buy this one. If you do like it, wait a few months and you'll be able to get a bottle of this one for around $30 at the major online discounters / auctions sites, which is about what it's worth I think. Otherwise, at retail prices, your money is better spent on Sauvage.

KentB27
KentB27

After hearing rumors that this fragrance is already available I went to my local Macy's to try this one out and sure enough, they have it available. It smells very good on paper but as other reviewers have stated it does smell different on skin. It smells quite harsh when smelled up close. There is definitely some resemblance to Dior Sauvage in this one. Is it fishy? Maybe a little bit I don't think it's too bad. This fragrance however smells completely different from a distance. It's quite good if smelled from a distance. From a distance it actually smells like what the bottle looks like, a cold, deep blue aquatic with a bit of fruityness. Is it a good fragrance? Yes. It is amazing? Not quite. Overall my impression of this fragrance is that it is Bvlgari's answer to Dior Sauvage, Bleu De Chanel, and Versace Dylan Blue as this style of fragrance seems to be very popular right now.

My final thoughts on this fragrance are that this is a respectable, more aquatic alternative to Dior Sauvage and Bleu De Chanel. It's definitely worth a sample if you're curious about it. However, I still think Aqva Amara is the best out of the Aqva family. I'd wait until this one can be bought heavily discounted before picking up a full bottle of it. I can't see any reason other than the gorgeous blue bottle or for the sake of collecting to buy this at full retail prices over a heavily discounted bottle of Aqva Amara

albardit
albardit

This has been available at my local Macys and I agree it does smell a bit fishy. It has that strong mandarin smell that the Aqva Amara had but not as refined, which in turn makes it smell fishy.

jasonx
jasonx

This one has already been available in airport in Thailand. Smell quite nice on paper but on my skin it smells extremely fishy.

On paper, it smells very different than other flankers, fruitier, sweeter but on skin it is the fishiest of them all.

siraog
siraog

It's not released yet, but 21 people voted with an average of 1.73. I think voting should be disabled until the fragrance is released. Also, the longevity and sillage voting should be disabled too. This just gives wrong impression to the people and discredits this website.

LaVieEnParfum
LaVieEnParfum

dear FRAGRATICA team,
you should take your time, filter and delete all these stupid vote(R)s
that just give there cero opinion for a fragrance, that is still not on the market.
Happens so often and it is so unfair because it Works against!
Thanks and have a great Chistmas Time.
Love
Martin

simpa256

I think this is Bvlgari answer to BdC, ADG Profumo and Sauvage. We have salty sea notes, mixed with fresh lemon and very popular ambergris. Then in the dry down, fresh patchouli mixed with woody and incense notes. Sounds a lot like a mix between those 3 frags I mentioned, done in Bvlgari way. Could be very mass pleasing.

Note: Admins of Fragrantica should really disable voting on fragrances until they are actually released. That way spamming wouldn't be possible.

svillatoro
svillatoro

New fragrance...new stupid comments

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bvlgari Aqva Pour Homme Atlantiqve fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Bvlgari Aqva Pour Homme Atlantiqve, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Aqva Pour Homme Atlantiqve by Bvlgari. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Aqva Pour Homme Atlantiqve by Bvlgari represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

beauty at ebay