Designers » B » Aromatic « Groups

Eau Parfumee au The Bleu Bvlgari for women and men

Eau Parfumee au The Bleu Bvlgari for women and men
dislike

Eau Parfumee au The Bleu Bvlgari for women and men Pictures Eau Parfumee au The Bleu Bvlgari for women and men Pictures Eau Parfumee au The Bleu Bvlgari for women and men Pictures

Eau Parfumée au Thé Bleu is a new fragrance of tea collection by Bvlgari arriving after the following editions: Eau Parfumee au The Vert, Eau Parfumee au The Blanc, Eau Parfumee au The Rouge which will, as announced by the brand Bvlgari soon be available in 350ml flacons , besides the existing 75ml and 150ml EDC.

The latest edition Eau Parfumée au Thé Bleu is based on notes of Oolong tea (Chinese Fujian tea), combined with blue tea, iris blossom and aromatic lavender, and is created by perfumer Daniela Andrier. The fragrance arrives in blue flacon made of frozen glass designed by Thierry de Baschmakoff.

Flacons 150ml and scented candles 600gr will be presented separately and available at Bvlgari store in Rome, at Via Condotti. Eau Parfumee au The Bleu was launched in 2015. The nose behind this fragrance is Daniela (Roche) Andrier.

Lavender Shiso

Calaluna

Eau Parfumee au The Bleu Fragrance Reviews

delo4ya
delo4ya

Eau the Bleu is one of my warm weather go-to scents! It is very fresh with lots of "cool" notes, like lavender and iris. I also like the light tea smell. When I first sampled it I couldn't decide if it was something that I would want to wear often. But as the weather get's increasingly warmer (especially in Washington, DC) and I wear crisp cotton and linen dresses, I find that Bulgari's tea colognes are just delightful for me and I will wear this one often. However, I don't feel that it is very masculine, but a tad mysterious on a woman. I like to smell nice when someones is near, but I don't want to shock a person's senses when I give a hug or a subtle handshake. Definitely a favorite!

Helenalena
Helenalena

To be honest honest.. I have tried it at first and it smelled interesting.. but after 5 mins it changed to weird fresh tone, so I said no and spray it only the my dress to check it later. To be honest, i totally forgot about it, and than I hear my fiancé said, that I smell wonderful and what it is. I smelled the dress and it was really wonderful! (after 8hrs). This one little tricky perfume will be my spring one :))

ashypie2004
ashypie2004

This smells gorgeous! It's perfection...if it would last and I could actually smell it without putting my wrist to my nose. Oh, WHY can't this have better sillage!? It also only lasts about 2 hours on me. A stunning scent but I won't be buying the full size because of this. *Sob*

jana.hullinghorst
jana.hullinghorst

I finally found a bvlgari that I like! It hits all points- long lasting, clean, interesting in a subconscious way, un obtrusive and just plain good.
Not only that, but it's perfectly unisex. I can happily share this one with the boyfriend.

rakan1985
rakan1985

scent : 10/10
sillage : 7/10
longevity :6/10
70% day/ 30% night fragrance
nice tea scent with powder

Anywho
Anywho

I tested Eau the Bleu today on a test strip only. This is a beautiful, and to me very feminine, scent. EtB to me smells like a tea scent on a musky base laden with powdery violet that has been blended with the original Bvlgari Femme - really nice. The violet is there for me right from the top and stays strong for quite some time. In the base the violet recedes a little to leave more of a light powdery trail behind which lingers on softly with the rest of the ingredients. I really like this...lovely...

dulciedream
dulciedream

Lovely delicious perfume!! Beautiful iris and tea, a heavenly mix amalgamated with the wonderful scintillating lavender, and the gorgeous, really beautiful violet, and the shiso adding a pungent peppery thrill. The dry-down is really lovely - soft and gentle musk. Excellent longevity and soft alluring sillage. My husband loves it on me. We both love it, and other people take notice of it and always tell me they think I smell beautiful. It's very fresh, invigorating and calming and soothing at the same time. A real treat for the senses. The lavender is excellent. Really sweet and rich.

It's incredibly feminine, soft and yet strong, rich and enticing. I love it very much. It's very very special.

Oh, and I LOVE the bottle! It's absolutely beautiful: elegant, stunning and refined looking, and such a lovely feminine colour. Very classy.

zyby
zyby

I tested Eau Parfumée au Thé Bleu at the store and am sorry to say it didn’t work on me, but it might be lovely on someone else. I’m fond of tea as a beverage and a scent, but somehow, I didn’t pick up any notes of tea here. It’s a difficult fragrance to describe, but something in this developed an odd and somewhat unpleasant edge while I was wearing it. I was out shopping with a friend whose take on it was that it was too heavy and musky. I would have liked another “test subject” for comparison purposes, but my friend disliked this on me too much to want to spray any on herself. So, on the basis of two people’s reactions, I’d say this wasn’t a good candidate for a blind buy or gift. Sillage was moderate. I left it on for the hour or so that we were in the store to see if things would improve, but then I gave up and went for the soap and water.

Old Herbaceous
Old Herbaceous

This is an odd one, but I like it. Not love, but like. On first spray, I get a weird celery-like green note which I think is the shiso. It smells like celery leaves, not stalks. It's not unpleasant, just unusual. I also get the iris note up front, and no lavender that I can detect. The violet comes to the fore after about half an hour while the shiso/green note lingers and the green tea emerges, so there is a nice balance of slightly powdery violet with fresh green leaves. I can sort of smell the iris note still lurking in the background.

This is a minimalist scent that won't offend anyone but it won't wow them either. OTOH, there are times when a scent like this is exactly what is needed to complete an outfit, such as one of those long, flowing outfits in soft solid shades of greyish blue/lavender you find in catalogs like J. Jill. It's more "minimal" than "casual", and it is quite serene. I don't need a full bottle but I'm happy to have a travel size spray.

Soofiya
Soofiya

Bvlgari bleu is the only one I own among this line but is not my fave,I like the red one more(still don't love it)
Bvlgari bleu opens very fresh,green and herbal,I don't know how shiso smells in real life but I think it's dominant in the opening part,a minty vegetative note,lavender is not as dominant as my expectations..I can also detect large amounts of violet,even more than iris,as always,violet in cool,herbal or woodsy non-sweet fragrances translates to cucumber for me,which I don't care for..this herbal,aramatic and cold,green cucumbery scent lingers in the background but becomes less dominant as iris and tea start to show up
Unfortunately tea note is not as the drink,tea,warm and deep and comforting,it's the plant tea,so just adds to freshness and green quality of scent
Definitely it's not something I would like,but I can see how others with different taste in perfume may love it,if you're just looking for a powdery scent this may disappoint you,ofcourse it IS definitely powdery,but also green..so if you're into powdery AND herbal,aromatic scents,or are looking for a cold,fresh,dry,non sweet and non citrus spring/summer scent go for it
I believe it's in the middle of unisex range..I find opening part more manly but drydown with soft musky iris is more womanly so in whole it's wearable by both men and women and is suitable for hot and even humid climates
Longevity is moderate and sillage is soft to moderate,a clean,dry,refreshing skinscent..in whole it's projection is acceptable for a edc
BTW I like the bottle so much
❤❤

Neosmiaphyte
Neosmiaphyte

Rounded iris, violet, and non-astringent lavender. The only sharpness is a pleasant opening of musky, tea laden shiso. Shiso is in the mint/peppermint/spearmint family, and is just as distinctive and different from them as they are from each other. It is aromatic, green, and fresh, and spicy.

In the next few minutes, the shiso dies down and a pleasant powdery lavender reminiscent of baby powder. Tea mingles in the background. After the baby powder fades, vanilla briefly becomes prominent even though it is absent from the notes listed.

a few hours into wear, it becomes dry without being aldehydic. This is my least favorite part of the scent, but it promptly begins to fade. As a cologne, it does fade within a few hours, but it is so lovely that I don't mind reapplying.

Baseeta
Baseeta

There is a definite peppery note to this on first spray. Apparently shiso is a member of the mint family with peppery, fresh qualities. This escapes with the dry down and what's left is a powdery floral that is faintly earthy, and very cool. This really is what blue would smell like to me, and absolutely perfect for a heatwave.

olga.cassar
olga.cassar

As a great lover of teas and all things herbal, and an admirer of Daniela (Roche) Andrier creations (especially Prada Infusion D'Iris EDP), I couldn't pass up this one. It was a blind buy, and a love at first sniff. It is pretty much along the same lines as Infusion D'Iris, but with a hefty dose of lavender. Longevity IS a problem, you will have to reapply.
UPDATE: this scent smells better on my teenage son ;-)

drugstore classics
drugstore classics

Among refreshing, aromatic fragrances this is a true delight. Worn all day in the piping hot sun, Bleu gave me a wonderful sense of freshness and calm this week. There is almost a therapeutic quality about it.

I would call Bleu a grounding and comforting scent, although I usually ascribe such qualities to powerful and oak moss centered chypres. This is not powerful at all in the traditional sense, but a soft and airy fragrance with tea and lavender. The most prominent note to my nose is IRIS - the powdery iris of Infusion d'Iris.

It is perhaps more airy and fresh than Infusion, and wholly suited to the most sizzling weather and soaring temperatures. Any fragrance can burn off skin rapidly in the heat, but worn on hair and fabric, Bleu stayed with me all throughout the day and still lingers on my shirt with serene freshness.

It is difficult to describe fragrance with mere words. The aura created by this bit of Bvlgari art transcends the merely fresh category into comforting elegance, were the two words ever used together... If there were one phrase ( other than the ones above! ) that encapsulates it, I would say:

Calming CHIC.

Five Stars

glamgirl
glamgirl

While this reminded me of Hermessence Osmanthe Yunnan at first, which I love, the drydown on this was a bit too harshly soapy.

Museumgal
Museumgal

I love this it is so relaxing and calming, green tea with powdery florals. The powder I'm especially blaming on the violet which is fine by me! I love powdery scents. I find the notes in this extremely realistic and true to nature.... Just beautiful! Reminds me of a scent Crabtree and Evelyn had Song de Chine if anyone remembers that.

XxRosexX
XxRosexX

This is one of my very favorite fragrances, and apparently an aphrodisiac to my boyfriend (extra credit points there). This is such a stand out fragrance… totally unique, so imagine my surprise when I heard how little love this one was getting. This frag is sadly so under rated, but I think I know why. When I first smelled it on the card, I wasn’t sure I liked it either. It’s not one of those fragrances that just jumps right out as being a smell to swoon over, because it is very, very dry, (no sweetness whatsoever), and almost seems strange smelling, because it is so different than most other perfumes. It is very much in a league of its own even as a natural tea smelling scent. Because, of its unfamiliar quality, it makes you go “Hmmm… I don’t know….” at first. Unremarkably, the only thing I’ve smelled like it is Bulgari’s au The’ Vert. Au The’ Vert has the same natural powdery root smell, but The’ Bleu’s powdery root smell is amplified by the addition of iris (from which I understand au The’ Vert does not contain). Again, the powder smells herbal and earthy, which is actually quite nice, and melds well with my skin’s natural scent. I would never EVER have had a fraction of the admiration of this scent that I do now had I judged it alone without allowing it work with my body chemistry. Prior to doing so, I honestly didn’t “get it”, but within moments of spraying it on my skin, the cold, dry, somewhat metallic notes were given life, and warmth, and suddenly, I was overcome by an “Ah ha!” moment as the scent became intoxicatingly gratifying, and I couldn’t stop sticking my face in it. The Lavender smells incredible in this frag. Sometimes I have a hard time with lavender in other fragrances because of the astringent quality it normally has, but in here, it strangely lends itself to an almost spicy quality when combined with other the notes (or perhaps my personal scent). Regardless, the subtle spice that happens makes for a wonderful scent that, to me, is beyond perfect for summer time. On hot, sticky days, I reach for this while casting looks of disapproval at those wearing citrus, and ultimately smelling like sour BO.

Vegas Pauli
Vegas Pauli

This is all violet and iris and very little tea. Its not bad, its just very powdery and green. Im a sucker for natural fresh scents (I love most of Hermes colognes and the Bvlgari tea collections) but this one falls a little flat for me. Could almost be a flanker for the Cartier Eau Essence line. Not a hate at all, but def not a love either. End of the day, this one feels a little unnecessary.

passionata20
passionata20

20. march 2016

It has FINALLY appeared in store and i was very anticipating to try it. I LIKE the green tea (pre reformulated though), i LOOOVE red tea, White is ok, but this one is actually more on "dislike" side for me. Basically it is the "the vert" with a lot of iris added and by now i discovered that a very prominent iris note make me dislike a fragrance. Especially if there is a "deadly" combination of iris and violets present. I do like a green tea base of it and in general it is not a fragrance i hate, i even enjoy it at some stages but that iris/violet combination prevents me from liking this tea fragrance more than i wish i would. I am not sure if this is actually unisex, seems like a more feminine to me, than masculine or unisex. The sillage is soft and lasting power is actually quite good, up to 4 hrs. Hope it wins a loyal fan base as the older ones and hopefully they will not discontinue "the rouge" ever.

DamonAlbarn
DamonAlbarn

I cannot understand how people dislike this one! This is the most interesting and complex in the Bulgari Tea series in my opinion. To me it is like a bit of a green and earthy version of L'Heure Bleue. If you like your tea scents powdery and warming, this is a pretty safe buy, but wait until the price drops a little... it IS an eau de cologne.

bronstein
bronstein

A nice variation of Bvlgari's own Thé theme. Perhaps more female than male, and perhaps you would prefer to scent your room with this one rather than yourself. It's a good and elegant scent nevertheless.

***

preskal
preskal

A great perfume! I've always considered lavender more masculine aroma, but it turned out it works just wonderfully on me! First you smell real fresh and elegant lavender which settles in a couple of minutes and the iris emerges. Not too powdery, not dirty or damp, just beautiful "Daniella Andrier" iris. The perfume stays on my skin more than six hours, but I do not mind reapplying in the meantime. Classy and elegant, my favourite of all the Bvlgari's "teas".

sjcita
sjcita

I took a whiff of this yesterday at my local Sephora and I was SO disappointed! I expected a pretty lavender scent but instead it was a plastic chemical smell... very odd. I'm glad I didn't buy this one solely based on the hype and description.

lisa o
lisa o

I don't know if it's the name but I smell blue camomille and clary sage besides lavender in the opening, later the herbal aspects soften and a powdery iris/violet comes through with the bvlgari tea-note...

mutatismutandis
mutatismutandis

I like the tea range from Bulgari but I wouldn't class this one as unisex in a million years. Definitely one for the ladies.

wongkar
wongkar

received my decant today,

and wow ! nice tea - lavender stuff.
i like lavender, and i didnt know that lavender will do fine with tea.

my new favorite for relaxing at night.

definitely a buy !!

Malonet9189
Malonet9189

This has to be the most disappointing of the tea fragrances in my opinion. Whatever the scent is meant to be, it has been incredibly weakened to a point where it really would not make a difference whether you wore fragrance or not. It smells quite sharp when immediately sprayed and it softens up after 15 minutes-ish to a skin scent.After that, it may last for 3-4 hours and after that its gone. Being a worshipper of Au the Blanc and a lover of Au the Rouge, this one is very disappointing. And to think I nearly blind bought it.

Bouquet
Bouquet

I got a sample of this from Sephora. I really liked the description of the notes. There is something in the opening that is really weird -- not bad, per se, but just weird. Majesty said "shoe polish." I'm getting something like mimeograph paper, or Windex. But the dry down is really pretty; very soft subtle iris and a pinch of lavender. Low silage and close to the skin. Wear it for those times when you want to be minimally scented. Imagine a non-soapy, lighter Prada Infusion D'Iris EDP with a different opening.

sycomore85
sycomore85

After several minutes it reminds something in my head Un Jardin La Mousson by Hermes. I think I would like to buy a bottle of au the bleu, the new packaging is much sophisticate

TillyWave
TillyWave

Aquatic Tea

I admit I like perfumes for their packaging. How this lovely bottle of blue perfume strikes me as beautiful, instead of reminding me of Windex window cleaner, is a feat in itself. The juice/bottle really are beautiful. So there's that.

The perfume is in the light, watery variety. The tea is light, and green (oolong tea is a lot stronger than this) and maybe iced. On my skin the peppery shiso note lasts for over an hour. The fresh peppery tea thing is nice. But it starts to fade and become Watery Bvlgari Cologne, like the Vert or some such. Yeah, it's floral, but a watery floral, a watery musk to finish.

I like this, and I hate to push perfumes into masculine/feminine, but I don't want to wear this. What I would love is to smell this on a man. I'm a middle aged women but I would probably follow a man wearing The Bleu to the ends of the earth! This would smell so lovely, fresh, peppery, edgy, earthy, on a man. But I don't want to wear this as much as I would love to smell it on another.

melancholybaby
melancholybaby

This is an excellent fragrance. It fits well in the "the" series, and is very reminiscent of The Vert, even though it has a clear lavender note and more floral undertones as it develops. Light, of course, with acceptable longevity for it's type. By the way, for canadians, I got mine on-line at the Bay; it came in a gift set with 75mm Eau Parfume plus 75 mm body lotion, shower gel, shampoo, conditioner, as well as 2 soaps and 2 wipes. Lovely!

viridian
viridian

As a fan of Bvlgari tea scents I have been looking forward to trying this. I lucked out today and spied the blue bottle on the Bvlgari fragrance counter. "Ooooooh it's here!" I said out loud. I was that excited. A couple of spritzes later revealed a gorgeous green tea-like scent with a fresh picked lavender note. Really nice and natural - suitable for wear much in the same way as The Vert and The Blanc. Like those, I'd wear this year round and would admire a man who chose to wear it - I'll share it! :-)

naipe
naipe

My experience with this fragrance is a bit disappointing. The opening is very interesting and original, dominated by a deep green note, full of freshness and very uplifting. I was expecting the new shiso note, so finding myself thinking about Japan was foreseeable. I predict that shiso will become the next fashionable green note. This moment in the fragrance is unisex, young and courageous.

Later the fragrance morphs into some kind of "floral greenness" a little bit confusing, closer to some home scents, sufficiently skillfully blended to not being questionable but deffinitely not my taste at all. This phase feels more feminine and classic and this is how the fragrance ends as well.

I recognize the resemblance with Ellena's work and overall I can see the beauty on it but honestly I do not feel identified as its target.

rufflesbows
rufflesbows

I agree with JaiTee that this is a beautiful variation of the original The Vert!

Basically this is the original with the addition of equal parts of lavender, iris, and violet. I usually can't stand violet, but here it is soft and natural and not overpowering blending well with all the other notes. This is powdery, but not too much. I think this smells beautiful, feminine, and very elegant! Also, relaxing and peaceful and perfectly fits the beautiful blue color. It stays close to the skin, soft silage, good longevity. Full bottle worth for sure!

JaiTee
JaiTee

This is a beautiful variation on the original The Vert.

The lavender opening is realistic -- just like sniffing the giant shrubs of lavender growing in the backyard. This opening lasts for a few glorious minutes. The Bleu then gently gives way to a slightly sweet citrusy green tea on me. For the rest of the day, this remains mostly The Vert that's slightly tempered by the iris.

Sillage: arms-length for the first hour with one spritz.
Longevity: becomes a skin scent after a few hours.

This is a really lovely, refreshing scent. I love using lavender scents to relax, but since this one only opens with lavender and then switches to energizing, citrusy green tea, I enjoy using this first thing in the morning.

Thank you to Sharks for the sample. This is full-bottle worthy.

LuScentinTenebris
LuScentinTenebris

A nice dry, cool fragrance. Shiso adds fresh pepperiness, and the early stages are pleasantly bitter, like sun-dried lavender and grass crushed between the fingers on a hot day. The tea accord provides just enough sweetness and lift to balance.

It's very Ellena-esque in style, which makes it a cohesive addition to the line. The EdC concentration makes sense, as it's a lavender. Easily unisex.

The dry down went a little sour on me, and a bit pickle-y, in a similar way to Hermes's Un Jardin sur le Toit. Not sure what elements might be responsible for this, but it's not overall unpleasant, just not as nice as the early stages of the scent.

vking
vking

I have it and love it. I am not a fan of strong chemical smelling scents. I prefer fresh clean juices. I wore both the Au the Vert, Rouge and Blanc. It's a wonderful balance of Iris, Violette and Lavender with of course Oolang. My only problem is longevity-so I simply reapply .

almarie
almarie

I usually love Bvlgari perfumes but this is awful! I am highly disappointed. Their last fragrance Divina was horrid as well. What a bummer. Hopefully this wont be habitual going forward for Bvlgari.

Majesty
Majesty

I have just tried The Bleu and I am quite disappointed. I had quite high expectations because of the lavender in the notes but unfortunately I couldn't smell any lavender in that composition . To me it's a fairly linear , simple , quite bitter , powdery iris with a vegetable undertone which turns out to smell like shoe polish on my skin while it dries down . Dry ,powdery and kind of unattractive and unispiring to me .

katacran
katacran

It's a pleasant and minimalistic take on tea emphasizing its dryness. It's like the flavour of the green tea infusion you forgot you made in the kitchen. Then you decide to drink it anyway. Now it's cold, it have developed an astringent, greener and metallic taste. It's in the line of Jean-Claude Ellena's creations for Hermès.

boulouboulou
boulouboulou

[Off-topic mode ON]

to JenniferK :
I absolutely agree, and even people like me who love nuclear bombs want sometimes something light and subtle !

+1 with you, JenniferK

[Off-topic mode OFF]

nitschevo
nitschevo

And I'd like to add that EDC does not necessarily translate into bad performance! Tommy Girl is an EDC with great longevity and sillage. Give it a try - you might be positively surprised :)

JenniferK
JenniferK

To answer Mr Cornells' question "Who does that these days" Heremes, Dior, Chanel,YSL,Ferragamo.... Not all people like an overwhelming, heavy scent such as Man In Black, some prefer a lighter scent of an EDC, especially during the summer months.

Mr Cornells
Mr Cornells

Concentrated as EDC? As in, Eau De Cologne? Who does that these days? Please BVLGARI as a high end brand shouldn't engage in such misadventures of releasing EDC products. For me, they seem to be telling us they Eau de Confused!

matty64
matty64

Ooh, yes please! To complete my Bvlgari tea collection. I'll be looking out for this one, when I find it I'll give a proper review.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bvlgari Eau Parfumee au The Bleu fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Bvlgari Eau Parfumee au The Bleu, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau Parfumee au The Bleu by Bvlgari. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau Parfumee au The Bleu by Bvlgari represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.