Designers » B » Oriental Floral « Groups

dislike

I had it: 1 I want it: 24

smoky
Garanat Bvlgari for men Pictures

Garanat by Bvlgari is a Oriental Floral fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Garanat was launched in 2016. The nose behind this fragrance is Jacques Cavallier. The fragrance features damask rose, rose and incense.

Damask Rose Rose Incense

Armani Privé Rose d'Arabie
Potion Royal Black

Garanat Fragrance Reviews

Dark-X
Dark-X

It's been a while since a fragrance I'm smelling for the first time made me say: Oh my god! I love it!

Rose & incense with a hint of citrus that keeps it fresh & lively. I can detect a hint of oud as well in the background.

It's really really good. I love it!

It reminds a lot of Potion Royal Black by DSQUARED², but Garanat is much better balanced & just smells better compared to the intensive & dry smell of smokey rose of Potion Royal Black.

Now to find it at a decent price.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bvlgari Garanat fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Bvlgari Garanat, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Garanat by Bvlgari. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Garanat by Bvlgari represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

beauty at ebay
More From The Same Group Oriental Floral
Cacharel Amor Amor Elixir Passion Nikos Sculpture Calvin Klein CK IN2U for Her Giorgio Beverly Hills So You Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Fluoressence Lolita Lempicka Fleur de Corail Ted Lapidus Lapidus Woman Leonard Balahe Arrogance Glamour Fifi Chachnil Fifi Chachnil Loewe Gala Oriflame Tsun Lai