Designers » B » Leather « Groups

dislike

I had it: 1 I want it: 26

leather
smoky

Onekh by Bvlgari is a Leather fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Onekh was launched in 2016. The nose behind this fragrance is Jacques Cavallier. The fragrance features leather, spices and labdanum.

Leather Spices Labdanum

Onekh Fragrance Reviews

Dark-X
Dark-X

Quite medicinal. My brother smelled it with me & his non-experienced nose described it perfectly!

"It smells like a hospital!"

It really does now that he mentioned it.

It's basically spicy leather.

This would hit the spot to some people but not for me.

Kushinga
Kushinga

I am a huge fan of Bvlagari, they have a class about their scents. I havent seen this in stores, but by the look got the bottle this looks to be a 'beast'I love the bottle design and im sure only class can exude from such a classy bottle design!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Bvlgari Onekh fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Bvlgari Onekh, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Onekh by Bvlgari. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Onekh by Bvlgari represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Leather
Caron Tabac Blond Giorgio Armani Armani Prive Cologne Spray Cuir Amethyste Gres Cabochard English Leather English Leather Black Crabtree & Evelyn Sienna Aubusson Aubusson Homme Houbigant Duc de Vervins Mark Buxton Hot Leather biehl parfumkunstwerke gs02 Le Jardin Retrouve Cuir de Russie Byredo Baudelaire Susan D. Owens Heir