Designers » B » Woody « Groups

Sandalo Byblos for women and men

Sandalo Byblos for women and men
dislike

Byblos Sandalo was launched in 2002. The perfume is rich and woody, opening with notes of lemon, orange, bitter orange and rose. The heart is made of cedar, patchouli and sandalwood, laid on the base of musk and amber. Available as 120 ml EDT.

Amalfi Lemon Bitter Orange Orange Rose

Sandalwood Patchouli Virginia Cedar

Musk Amber

Sandalo

Sandalo Fragrance Reviews

I.I
I.I

First of all, it's a unisex scent.
It can be worn by women and men and by all ages.
Then, it's a flat and linear fragrance.
I don't smell anything else appart from a dry and subtle note of sandalwood. Not the one of Body shop for example, that one is a definite male scent.
This one is bitter and very very natural, not at all feminine, but not at all annoying. When you wear it is like wearing on you a small forest of sandalwood trees that were naturaly destiled and their scent wasn't artificially intensified with other additives.
It lasts very long, without occupying the whole place you are in.
I couldn't say I am mad about it, I think it's hard for anyone to get mad about this kind of perfumes...unless you like NATURAL scents.
I wear it because it gives a certain 'gravity' that sometimes is needed in my job. It's also very good for layering, one can put on another more floral perfume later, the two of them will blend to a wonderful and unusual scent.
It's interesting that its subtleness makes it easily wearable by a woman.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Byblos Sandalo fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Byblos Sandalo, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sandalo by Byblos. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sandalo by Byblos represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Estée Lauder Sensuous Noir L`Artisan Parfumeur Safran Troublant Atelier Cologne Vanille Insensee Lalique Perles De Lalique L`Artisan Parfumeur Patchouli Patch Blumarine Bellissima Parfum Intense The Different Company Oriental Lounge James Heeley Iris de Nuit Yves Rocher Fraicheur Vegetale Cedre Bleu Estée Lauder Sensuous Yves Rocher Neonatura Cocoon Juliette Has A Gun Citizen Queen Serge Lutens Gris Clair Guerlain Eau de Shalimar Serge Lutens Daim Blond Ralph Lauren Safari Lalique Lalique Le Parfum Montale Sweet Oriental Dream Serge Lutens Chergui