Designers » C » Floral « Groups

Anais Anais L’Original Eau de Parfum Cacharel for women

Anais Anais L’Original Eau de Parfum Cacharel for women
dislike

Anais Anais L’Original Eau de Parfum Cacharel for women Pictures Anais Anais L’Original Eau de Parfum Cacharel for women Pictures

The legendary floral fragrance Anais Anais by Cacharel was launched back in 1978, and, to this day, it is one of the most popular and the most elegant florals. As Cacharel introduced a new edition Anais Anais Premier Delice in 2014, it also relaunched the original perfume (now with the suffix L' Original) in two concentrations - Anais Anais L'Original Eau de Parfum and Anais Anais L'Original Eau de Toilette.

The fragrance is centered around the notes of lily, mixed with other white and green flowers that express the freshness and purity.

Anais Anais L'Original Eau de Parfum - opens with accords of hyacinth , galbanum and orange blossom, with jasmine, rose and lily in the heart, settled at the base of sandalwood, cedar, incense and amber.

EDP is available as 30 and 50 ml.

Hyacinth Galbanum Orange Blossom

Fidji Parfum

Anais Anais L’Original Eau de Parfum Fragrance Reviews

rojda
rojda

Anais Anais Original is was my dream perfume in my life. School time end, start work & earn = independency days with Anais Anais Original... I tried few times to betrayed Anais Anais Original! But end up each time I come more close than before. The others doesn't matter how expensive they are always I gave away, Some of them I used as room spray. Please Anais Anais Legent of the Parfums never ever let them disappeared...

Gigi The Fashionista
Gigi The Fashionista

Fragrance Review For Anais

Anais

Orange Blossom Galbanum Hyacinth

Rose Lily Jasmine

Cedar Wood Amber Incense Sandalwood

Anais, the first, the one & only

Anais, a name I've always liked, in fact I used to play with an Anais in my old Brooklyn neighborhood, a freckle faced red haired girl who moved out after her parent's divorce, whom I was never close to but she remained in my memory anyhow. Anais is also the name of Anais Nin the well-known erotic travel writer. For me this fragrance is the epitome of a beautiful floral fragrance. I don't see the association with Victorian womanhood, or demure ladies of the 19th century. For me it's a simple but effective floral chypre. At times it reminded me of Fidji by Guy Laroche except not as soapy, warmer and definitely more floral. This is a capital F floral.

At the first spritz, a bright and golden orange blossom pops out. It's like a jack in the box with an orange blossom, citrusy floral, fresh, and sweet. It smells like summer and spring, but due to the lack of notes it is more spring than summer. The heady rose and jasmine are beautifully paired. They're not powdery. These are clean green florals. There is an additional note of galbanum, which I'm crazy about, providing this scent with the necessary greenness and garden like atmosphere. It smells like a quiet, peaceful little garden where one can sit on a little bench and read a book, a garden of solitude and serenity, feminine, as if it belonged to the Mrs. of the Manor House. I can see how someone compared it to a Jane Austen novel heroine or setting. But for me, for it to be truly English or Anglo, it would need a distinct lavender scent or a bigger rose scent. The dominant flower note for me is still the orange blossom. Even as such it does have a virginal air, modest and sober, no nonsense.

By today's standards, this floral creature is not only hopelessly romantic, but outdated and "mature". It smells like a woman who loves to escape into her novels and can't live in a world of terrorism, war, rampant crime and all kinds of evil doing. She has established world peace because it's in her dignified little world. This is a highly dignified fragrance. I picture women like Princess Diana and Audrey Hepburn, Julie Andrews. For a floral, it's not as heavily layered or complex. It's a superb intro to florals.

When dry this scent develops into a warm little puff of incense, but it's mostly woodsy with sandalwood and cedar wood. An amber holds it together and smells really good but it is still very much a kind of sandalwood based fragrance. The flowers and the woods are so evenly paired as to make it one of the most delightful marriages of florals plus woods ever to be formulated into a fragrance. Anais has received numerous praises from the Fragrance Community. It was reformulated and re-released, and updated and several flankers have also been released. But for me this is the sweet beginning of it all.

Lovely.

Catty
Catty

This Formula is really the original and it´s so lovely this floral...feminine, romantic, polite, refined... picture Jane Austin´s heroines and the Impressionismus comes to my mind.

One of the best florals for daily use...pure refinement!

Kayse
Kayse

Anais was one of my first luxury purchases when I was fourteen and first employed. It's a feminine soft smell that I appreciate a great deal even after experiencing a lot of niche and designer perfumes. The florals are beautifully blended and the feeling is clean and relaxed. It's a great bedtime perfume, very dreamy. I plan on keeping a bottle from now on!

BabyClaire
BabyClaire

Bought the EDP at TJ Maxx for $16. Wore this in my 20's when I was reading the diaries of Anais Nin and wishing I was a Parisienne. I assumed it would be a walk down memory lane. But the scent seems spicier on me now, less sweet and powdery. Hyacinth is strong, but that's a scent I like when softened by other floral and base notes. Wysteria's review is spot on when she calls this a rainy day floral. I'm enjoying it once again.

In few words: very intense hyacinth. Horrible. I think that only people, who like deep floral scents, would be able to like it.

Beautiful bottle though.

Wysteria
Wysteria

I love this because it's not the usual happy floral. Nothing wrong with happy floral but this is such a beautiful melancholic and a little nostalgic floral fragrance!

Most floral perfumes I own or have tried are often very suitable for spring. But this is what I would call a rainy day floral.

The opening was just a little synthetic but after that it's a beautifull bouquet of flowers with some insence and warmed up a little bit by the amber.

I think the box looks amazing!

Soutty123
Soutty123

I found a little bottle of this really cheaply online and ordered it and I'm really pleased that I did! This scent was very popular when I was a child (though my mother never wore it) and it was one of the first perfumes I owned (when I was 14 I think). I loved it then but grew out of it and then when I revisited it it smelled awful - a powdery, flowery, screechy mess. I took a risk buying this on the basis of reviews but it really does smell how I remember it, soft and ethereal like an English Edwardian garden evoking images of ladies with parasols and long skirts. I will probably keep it back until spring and then wear it very lightly. It's great to own just for nostaligic reasons anyway.

scentist
scentist

It seems to be impossible to find online, pls send me a private message where I can find it.

Amour, Michele
Amour, Michele

Finally! An Anais Anais that I can wear! The previous reformulation was truly awful... I'd read reviews about it being soft, cozy and romantic but all I got was harsh screechy, frankly unbearable flower that felt dry and synthetic. This is something that I can truly enjoy and love. I'm so happy I went out on the limb to buy this (in EdT)... and at the bargain price of $19.99 at Marshall's! Buy it! It may not be everyone's taste since it is very floral, but it is beautiful. And like the reviews I've read in the past, it has an undeniably romantic and innocent vibe. Those ethereal dream-like ads finally make sense to me. Love it!

nitschevo
nitschevo

Wow, they really did stray true to the vibe of the original! This is by now means watered down or made sweeter for wider appeal. The sandalwood and incense take a stroll hand in hand while the flowers are walking a few meters behind. Might treat myself with a little bottle.

LordD
LordD

Pretty much like the previous formulation but with a much more subtle opening, which feels rather watered down without the screechy explosion of galbanum and lily of the valley I was used to. The drydown hasn't changed too much.

jellybeantree
jellybeantree

Finally a fragrance company that has brought back a concentration of the past and thought about all the past customers. So many companies discontinue fragrances and they never bring them back! Ysl brought some back and now cacharel , maybe some other companies will follow. This fragrance is lovely , I have a small bottle of the new edp. Very nice after 20 minutes. thumbs up from me!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Cacharel Anais Anais L’Original Eau de Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Cacharel Anais Anais L’Original Eau de Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Anais Anais L’Original Eau de Parfum by Cacharel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Anais Anais L’Original Eau de Parfum by Cacharel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.